Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I was only watching at all, because I'd read spoilers about Serena and her baby. That person had also said they weren't doing so many close-ups on June's angry face, so I don't know if it will all play out that way. 

June and Serena worked well together, briefly, but Serena helped to plan the insurrection. All of those people were assassinated, and women treated as though they are nothing, so that they could play their own interpretation of the bible. People dislike June for valid reasons, but I doubt that I'll ever be cheering for Serena.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Not only do i hope that both Janine and Esther get out of Gilead and into Canada. I wonder if Luke and June do get to Hannah who is so indoctrinated by Gilead she refuses to go with them.

Because the show is often heavy handed, yeah i see this happening.

22 minutes ago, surfer said:

Looks like Deadline made a big oops and jumped the gun in posting a Q&A with Bruce Miller regarding Wednesday's finale. Brief, but extremely spoilery summary of the episode at the beginning of article. Not sure how long it will stay up but here's the link

Major finale spoilers

I made screenshots of the summary in case it gets taken down. Putting them here in spoiler tags. (I know we're not supposed to use spoiler tags in the spoiler thread, but the summary pretty much gives away the entire finale, so erring on the safe side.)

Spoiler

2053061958_Screenshot2022-11-06at10_53_07PM.thumb.png.25c15b52d984e1d8db249f4cf2a643b5.png955274953_Screenshot2022-11-06at10_53_22PM.thumb.png.f4108766acd7f4c124ba8baa57fd6e7d.png1664791403_Screenshot2022-11-06at10_53_37PM.thumb.png.032777a6d6f8c4e32ace47022b06e461.png

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1