Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Move-Ins

• Start Topic

I think there is some things we didn't see that have led to his backing off. He was very into her at the wedding and wanted sex with her. Which as I have said before, I wonder if he got turned down on the wedding night and maybe in a way that made him feel less than so he sees her in another light. He doesn't want to risk a repeat of things....obviously its just assuming but something went on we didn't see.

With Cody being so shy and inexperienced, maybe he is just apprehensive about having sex, having the whole world know about it, and having to discuss it afterwards.  There is a lot of pressure and expectation there.  The longer it goes on, the bigger the issue will be and it then becomes the focus. of their relationship. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Messaged the mod just now.

She's podcasting so be patient.

She must have forgotten.

This episode is not a second part.

Thank you for messaging th mod @humbleopinion 

See y'all later when we have the correct thread. 

In the meantime I'll just say those dogs would drive me nuts! 

1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

I noticed she's interjecting a lot of personal talk about her husband & marriage. Her season is way over, but she'll never let her 15 minutes be up.

As long as she is allowed tv time she is going to make sure its about HER and no one else....even when its suppose to be about the others. SMH Its a big reason I can't watch that 15 mins of her bs. 

• Love 5
On 5/26/2017 at 2:24 PM, Swim mom said:

Danielle is a saint. The first time Cody said, "me and her went," I'd be out of there.

On 5/26/2017 at 2:46 PM, humbleopinion said:

Fingernails scraping against the chalkboard...high pitched sound of a dentist's drill...both preferable to Cody's mangling the rules of spoken English...

One of of my non-negotiables is proper English- unless it is not your first language.  I guess the experts don't have that one in their repertoire of "valid and reliable" tools.  They don't even match key life experiences so I doubt poorly spoken English is anything that the experts care about.    

From the Chicago Tribune:

Ashley Petta, who lives in the South Loop, and Anthony D'Amico, who lives in Wicker Park, toured a two-bedroom, one-and-a-half-bathroom home that cost $2,200 per month to rent.

Both seemed to like the home's closets and other amenities, but Petta said street parking was a dealbreaker.

"Yeah, no, it's nice, my only concern is that it doesn't have parking," Petta said. "There's no designated parking."

Said D'Amico: "What the (expletive)? You gotta be kidding me. Having her own parking spot, who cares? This place is just amazing. I don't get it. It just boggles my mind."

The couple settled on a two-bedroom, one-and-a-half-bathroom home in a highrise for $2,400 per month that comes with parking.

On 5/27/2017 at 10:27 PM, humbleopinion said:

Said D'Amico: "What the (expletive)? You gotta be kidding me. Having her own parking spot, who cares? This place is just amazing. I don't get it. It just boggles my mind."

That's some serious bullshit coming from a Chicagoan.  Maybe he doesn't have a car and never had to drive around looking for parking after getting groceries or coming home at 3am.  In the snow.  I was angry on Ashley's behalf.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, izabella said:

That's some serious bullshit coming from a Chicagoan.  Maybe he doesn't have a car and never had to drive around looking for parking after getting groceries or coming home at 3am.  In the snow.  I was angry on Ashley's behalf.

In all fairness to him (and I don't like the guy and don't understand what she sees in him) - most of the time he seems rather amused and entertained than actually annoyed. It's like he has to force himself to utter disbelief etc. so that A Squared can have some manufactured drama and not just lovey dovey stuff.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Something's brewing with Ant/Ash...Rachael has Ashley welling up with tears about something in the tease...

Maybe Anthony took her parking space.  ;-)

• Love 7

I'm just waiting for Cody to make the big reveal that he's transgendered.  That or he has a micro penis.  I'm completely being serious because I can't figure why he is so scared to be close with someone.  Maybe the cameras are giving him the jitters, maybe childhood trauma, brought up in a commune or is Mormon? ...Hopefully we get the story eventually. 

On 5/19/2017 at 12:09 PM, Jaclyn88 said:

They were trying to give us drama with the whole.. "Why is it important for Ashley to have a parking spot?" As if that isn't a completely reasonable request. In a city, if you don't have a designated parking spot, there's very little chance of finding a spot anywhere near your house and you usually have to search for a good half an hour to find anything . Believe me I know. 

Exactly... one of the reasons I ultimately decided not to live in Chicago.   I love having a garage with 2 guaranteed parking spots...and I'm close enough to walk to the train station if I want to go downtown.