Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20/S07: Where Are They Now? Milla & Charity Parts 1 & 2

• Start Topic

Even if Mila doesn’t become a regular walker, she is still better off than when she started. She can get herself in a wheelchair and roll herself around. If she ends up living life in that wheelchair, there is no reason she can’t live a normal, productive life. She can cook, clean (including herself) and work. 

I think Charley will be ok only because she went ahead with the surgery while her mother was in the ICU. That would have been a perfect excuse to put off surgery and start binge eating but stayed on track and went through with the surgery.

I would bet Charity’s sister was jealous of her weight loss and Tony was looking for someone to feed and it became a match made in My 600lb Life. I am more concerned by the idea that two women wanted some of Tony. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 3/27/2019 at 9:10 PM, Hellga said:

Must be some kind of a special inpatient use only walker... for training how to do it vs. actually going out and about unassisted as most walkers are designed to be.

Specialized walkers are available for purchase and use outside of the hospital.  I can't get the link to work correctly, but check out tryupwalker.com

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

The walker like Mila had would be so much better than the regular ones.    I hate how so many people I see using walkers are all hunched over, but that might be an adjustment problem too.      However, it looked a lot heavier too, so that might be a problem for her mobility too. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, MutualCore said:

Can someone explain to me what season/episode this is on WATN? I checked on the streaming services(Youtube, Amazon) and it's not there. Is this a timed-exclusive for TLC GO?

I couldn't find this anywhere either, not even on Amazon, but found it available for free viewing (with commercials) on TLC's website:

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/my-600-lb-life-where-are-they-now/full-episodes/milla-charity-2

• Love 1
On 3/28/2019 at 12:08 PM, Trees said:

Thoughts...

Charity and that predatory "fiance" Tony... moving in on her obese sister and impregnating her?  That family is really sick.  Now... we know that this guy has no scruples whatsoever, right?  Let's hope he doesn't "volunteer to take care of" the disabled sister and rape her.  The dynamics in that family are completely sick all the way around.

Milla - I did keep wondering how 2 people as unhealthy as she and her deceased husband would be approved to foster/adopt those children?  That youngest child must have been placed with  them when Milla was bedridden.  He clearly adores Milla but wow, what an unhealthy household!  Growing up seeing your mom naked, in bed, and taken care of by your adopted siblings?  Ew!  That little boy is so sweet and loving and he's going to need years of therapy.

Milla's oldest son (Esau?)'s girlfriend?  OUCH!  She herself needs Dr Now!  That woman is also morbidly obese!!!!!!!  Scary dynamic going on there.  I'd imagine that he'd run screaming from a morbidly-obese woman, having lived life with one.  What the heck?

Charity and the drugs... she's so hateful and mean and messed up, I initially felt bad that they were able to save her when she pulled off her monitor and took those drugs.  I sure would love to know how she did it, and I hope whoever it was got caught.  I'm thinking she came up with some cash and bribed a hospital worker to go find some on the street.

Somebody mentioned that they saw a comment that Milla had located 3 of the 4 adopted children's birth parents.  Where was that?  Why did she do it?  Did they make contact?  Those children seem so devoted to her, and Milla depends on them SO MUCH, that shocked me.

Okay, so I missed the Charity and Milla WATN because I thought that it was a rerun of their previous WATN. Am I interpreting the bolded part correctly that Charity's boyfriend/fiance/cousin/inlaw/whatever hooked up with and knocked up her sister? Is that right? If so, that's simultaneously giving me a headache and making me nauseous.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

When the WATN came on, I thought it was a rerun too, and turned it off.     I should have set my DVR.    

Hot news!    Supposedly (according to my not always accurate cable guide) the Supersized of the Mila & Charity airs this Thursday, April 4, from 7 to 9 p.m. central, 8 to 10 p.m. eastern.    Since the editors seem to be playing with the supersized episodes, there may be one or two new scenes, but some might disappear (I guess to make room for the bonus episodes).  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Am I interpreting the bolded part correctly that Charity's boyfriend/fiance/cousin/inlaw/whatever hooked up with and knocked up her sister? Is that right? I

Yup! You read it right. 

14 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

It looks like a reshowing of last year's One Ton Family, but who knows.   It's the one where Dr. Edder (?) was with Dr. Now, working on the three family members, I think the man was a cousin of the two sisters. 

It appears to be the same two-part episode of 600 Pound Life but renamed to make it appear that TLC produced another show on its own. They did not because they keep finding ways to redefine the "basic" in "basic cable channel."

5 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

This thread will include discussion of both Parts 1 & 2 of the Milla and Charity updates.

????  Does that mean that the episode that we already have been discussing, was Part 1?  And there's more  for these folks?