Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20/S07: Where Are They Now? Milla & Charity LIVE CHAT Parts 1 & 2

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

I'm sorry about Milla's husband but why in the name of little baby Jesus can't she have some clothes on?  I hate when they only wear bed sheets!

When you're going to the bathroom in bed, clothes get in the way? I've got nothing. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Shame on you Milla. You say your family is your highest priority but didn't even try to get to your dying husband. You are totally full of shit!

APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, DC!!

• Love 8
Just now, MrsRopersCaftan said:

"I don't understand why we both gained weight. We cut back to one super-sized fast food meal a day. We should have lost 50lbs each!"

OMG that whole scene. We only allow one cheat meal a day, a break from the diet, once a day!! I mean really? But Charity lost 440 pounds so she knows! She looks great compared to where she was. Ugh.

• Love 2
Just now, Bellalisa said:

OMG that whole scene. We only allow one cheat meal a day, a break from the diet, once a day!! I mean really? But Charity lost 440 pounds so she knows! She looks great compared to where she was. Ugh.

She does look great, but she's heading right back where she was. One "cheat meal" a day is not a cheat--it's your eating habit! These people are so dense it makes me want to punch something.

• Love 6

And again, how do Charity and Charley afford 1 (x 2 people) fast food meals a day???!!!  I make a good living, there's just 1 of me, and I'd feel it if I was spending at least $50-$60 just on 1 fast food meal/day, plus regular groceries.  I had Burger King for lunch yesterday (a burger and a shake [delish!!!]) and that cost me $8.  multiply that by 7, for 2 people, and that's $112 for the week! 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

And again, how do Charity and Charley afford 1 (x 2 people) fast food meals a day???!!!  I make a good living, there's just 1 of me, and I'd feel it if I was spending at least $50-$60 just on 1 fast food meal/day, plus regular groceries.  I had Burger King for lunch yesterday (a burger and a shake [delish!!!]) and that cost me $8.  multiply that by 7, for 2 people, and that's $112 for the week! 

Your tax dollars at work 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MGodfrey said:

Bedsheets and duct tape.

Jessa Duggar Seewald was shown stapling curtains up in their baby's room.

Oh no, here comes the excuses about gaining.....

• Love 2

I'm only a few minutes in and I've already seen people eating with their hands instead of with silverware and people lying in bed naked.  I don't think this is going to go well.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh no aliya and Armchair Critic are you two of those "Q" people? Heh heh, so am I!!!

Sometimes when I am home alone I will put QVC or HSN on for background noise. Though I will admit a few times I got sucked into a presentation and may have ordered something. ;)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

They fucking can't do stir fry either! The chicken with the mushrooms? Are you kidding? These people need basic cookery lessons. If their concoctions taste as bad as they look, they're on the road to Oreos. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 6

Charley was texting while Dr. Now was talking.  Oh hell no, bitch!  Dr. Now, should have smacked her upside the head.  And why did Dr. Now say "don't blame Charley?"  Is Charley an invalid who isn't in control of her mouth?

• Love 8

Why aren't they going to a therapist regularly?  Christ. Charley is acting out against her Mother who abandoned her for food 10 years ago.  Plus - she has no goals apparently, so she needs momma fat and immobile to have a purpose in life.  Sick. Sick. Sick. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

She's talking about Charly being strong willed! Damn, woman, you're the one who suggested fast food!

Why is she blaming her daughter for her own weight gain?

• Love 5
Just now, Barb23 said:

Oh great, Milia can get up to cook dinner but she couldn't get up see her dying husband.

But it's boiled chicken and vegetables...that would get me out of bed any day...NOT

• Love 2