Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20/S07: Where Are They Now? Milla & Charity LIVE CHAT Parts 1 & 2

• Start Topic

Just now, 55Unicorns said:

I saw it online somewhere...maybe in her Supersize episode..

I need to stop filing my head with trivial My 600 pound life facts and remember important things...like where I park the car when I go to the store...or the whereabouts of my phone...

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

Charity - the boyfriend is actually Charly's uncle....

uh - what? The boyfriend is a brother of Charly's father?? Did Charity take up with him after Charly's father left/whatever?

boy am I ever confused . . . 

• Love 4
Just now, okerry said:

uh - what? The boyfriend is a brother of Charly's father?? Did Charity take up with him after Charly's father left/whatever?

boy am I ever confused . . . 

They "reconnected" many years after Charley's dad left

• Love 2
Just now, Anchorabu said:

Mom, looking at Dr Now palpitating Milla's giant leg lymphodema:  "what in the name of God's toilet??"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!  We thought it was her stomach!! 

Geez, Milla... Get out of the bed!! Go sit at the table! 

• Love 4

Oh no!  We are having major thunderstorms go through and the lights are blinking. If the power goes out and I miss my show I will walk to the darned electric company and hurt somebody.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom and I are here! She's got her Pirates Booty snack. Hi everyone!

She just yelled "you better quit eating!" to Charity. 

Hiya Anchorabu and Momma A!!! 

I see Momma A is in fine form!!!

• Love 3
(edited)

Milla's kids do such a good job.  That house is spotless!!  Those kids should not have that responsibility. They should be kids. But it is refreshing to see kids that are so responsible.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, TurtlePower said:

OMG. They so do not know how to prepare steak in a pan. The Gordon Ramsay in me is thinking, "Oh my geeawd."

The steak was packaged like the meat they sell on QVC, which isn't cheap.  I know cuz I'm a frequent QVC shopper. Once again, how can they afford it?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, aliya said:

the power goes out and I miss my show I will walk to the darned electric company and hurt somebody.

They interrupted our local news about Pres. Trump but thankfully on this trashy network that's not going to happen. LOL

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Barb23 said:

The steak was packaged like the meat they sell on QVC, which isn't cheap.  I know cuz I'm a frequent QVC shopper. Once again, how can they afford it?

Your tax dollars at work. 

• Love 6
Just now, Barb23 said:

Barb, I'm a fan of QVC, but have never bought meats from them.  Are they worth the cost?

How old is Charley? She looks really young. IMHO, I really want her to try losing weight on her own before she undergoes major changes to her insides. Youth is no guarantee of surviving the surgery; remember Nikki's 400 pound friend who died on the table?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Barb23 said:

Which would suggest, don't fuck it up. Which they did. So sad. 

• Love 1
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

6 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom regarding Milla: "sure, make the kids do it all"

Hey Anchorabu and Mama "Don't Take No Mess" Anchorabu! Glad to see you both.

Hey D.C.! Good to see you!! ?

1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

How old is Charley? She looks really young. IMHO, I really want her to try losing weight on her own before she undergoes major changes to her insides. Youth is no guarantee of surviving the surgery; remember Nikki's 400 pound friend who died on the table?

ITA - she's young enough and (relatively) small enough that she could probably accomplish her goals without surgery. And having her mom working to a WL goal and having Dr. Now's pre-diet, she's got all the tools she could ask for. There are so many things to deal with post-op even when it's a complete success. I would hope that would be a last resort. Guess we'll see.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, okerry said:
5 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom: "skin removal?? Honey you need fat removal!"

And maybe "inappropriate boyfriend removal!"

Haha! You said it!! ?

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

That's how she kept the young boyfriend satisfied. ;)

Ducking for cover after that one............

There is no cover on the bus to hell!!!  Front seat for you!!!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Awfarmington said:

Charity is hunched over like an old person. I wonder if the weight deformed her skeletal system.

At the least, it had to have put some kind of crazy pressure/trauma to her joints. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Barb, I'm a fan of QVC, but have never bought meats from them.  Are they worth the cost?

Yes I think so. I  love love love the salmon & the Corky's wings.  They are on expensive side but because of my RA, I don't get out to store much so I like getting it delivered to my door.

• Love 2