Type keyword(s) to search

Andi Mack - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I discovered this show 2 weeks ago.  Pretty deep topic for Disney....

I'm not a fan of the kid actors as they are all pretty awful, but they're getting better as the episodes progress.  

• Love 1

Glad this was added without me having to request it! Imagine if GMW could've had this type of feel to it when it started... Hell there are no bright colors here and I'm like 99% sure the guy bestie (can't remember his name) is gay (or will figure it out in time).

• Love 5
(edited)

For some background on the series, here's a New York Times article from March:

“Andi Mack” got its start in 2015, when Mr. Marsh asked a television writer named Terri Minsky to have breakfast. If anyone could help Disney Channel step in a bold, new direction, Mr. Marsh had decided, it was her. In 2001, Ms. Minsky helped a then-struggling Disney Channel find its voice by creating the hit sitcom “Lizzie McGuire.” The network began pumping out comedies in its blindingly polished likeness, to enormous success.

Still, Ms. Minsky said that something Mr. Marsh had told her at breakfast was intriguing. “He said, ‘We’re kind of looking to do something different — we feel like ABC Family has abdicated that market for teenagers, and there is an opportunity for us,’” Ms. Minsky recalled.

Also, regarding the ethnicities of the Mack family, that was actually sparked by the casting of Peyton Elizabeth Lee, rather than being something planned.  From the Center for Asian American Media's blog:

The new Disney family is of mixed-race, Asian and white, but it wasn’t originally written that way. However, as soon as it became clear that Lee was the right actor for the part, Minsky and Manning built the family around her.

“It’s rare that a character and family is cast as biracial,” Bowden, whose mother is Taiwanese, told CAAM in an interview. “So I should really thank Peyton [Elizabeth Lee] for my job!”

“It’s crazy to even hear that all of this is influenced by me,” Lee said.

Edited by Just Here
fixed a formatting issue
  • Love 1
(edited)

I thought that I'd be done forever with Disney shows after GMW, but the rather shocking (for Disney Channel) premise of the series has me interested enough that I'll probably check it out.

Edited by Perfect Xero
On 5/19/2017 at 3:40 AM, Perfect Xero said:

I thought that I'd be done forever with Disney shows after GMW, but the rather shocking (for Disney Channel) premise of the series has me interested enough that I'll probably check it out.

It's in the vein what what GMW should've been (except GMW would've had a little kore comedy)

• Love 1

Cyrus is totally gay. This last episode where he's afraid Jonah thinks he's girly. lol

I like that we get POVs from the moms. This is like Asian Gilmore Girls. The dad isn't just there either. I think this show and KC Undercover are the only shows where the adults actually gets to do things.

• Love 1

How does everyone feel when Andi gets annoyed with her bio parents for always wanting to be around her? She did it with Bex and this episode she did it with her bio dad. 

Also im sad she calls Celia Cece. I don't know I'd have a hard time calling Bex "mom" just yet. 

1 hour ago, mjgchick said:

How does everyone feel when Andi gets annoyed with her bio parents for always wanting to be around her?

I kind of want to shake her and say "get over yourself" but I also get it. She's just this kid who, until now had no bigger problem than getting awkward around the boy she likes, then her enter world gets turned on it's ear. I can't imagine what she is going through. It's a crazy situation.

I did feel bad for Brody though, because he didn't know about her. It's not like he abandoned her and now he's trying to make up for so much lost time. I could understand more being mad at Bex, who lived with her most of her life and never said anything. That would be harder for me than a guy who didn't know I existed. And the grandparents, also who saw her every day and lied to her her entire life. It's such an interesting situation. I kind of wish they would focus on it a bit more, but it's Disney, so I get why they aren't going too deep with it.

• Love 1

Honestly I am annoyed by Bex coming back after 13 years and demanding to be thought of as Mom. While I understand she was young when she had her but she can't just come back and what the love and respect that comes from 13 years parenting. 

• Love 4
On 5/21/2017 at 8:00 PM, Mabinogia said:

I kind of want to shake her and say "get over yourself" but I also get it. She's just this kid who, until now had no bigger problem than getting awkward around the boy she likes, then her enter world gets turned on it's ear. I can't imagine what she is going through. It's a crazy situation.

I did feel bad for Brody though, because he didn't know about her. It's not like he abandoned her and now he's trying to make up for so much lost time. I could understand more being mad at Bex, who lived with her most of her life and never said anything. That would be harder for me than a guy who didn't know I existed. And the grandparents, also who saw her every day and lied to her her entire life. It's such an interesting situation. I kind of wish they would focus on it a bit more, but it's Disney, so I get why they aren't going too deep with it.

And to add she's 13 which is around the age all of us started wanting to spread our wings and now she has two new parents who want to spend time with her. Now I would rightfully be mad at Brody for going on the laptop without asking, but she should've just let him explain. I hope he comes back and they have an epic apology/feels session.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

Now I would rightfully be mad at Brody for going on the laptop without asking

Yes, I do not fault her for being mad about that. I would get all kinds of ragey if someone went on my computer without asking. Especially someone I didn't know that well. But I agree, I hope he comes back and they make up. I think he would be a good influence in her life. Better than Bex, actually. Because Bex just seems rebellious while Brody seems more about experiencing life. I do think Andi needs to experience more of life, I just think Bex goes about it in a way that seems more about spiting her mother, if that makes sense. Also, I just like Brody. He seems cool and it would be interesting to see how he could fit into Andi's already pretty full life.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, TDT said:

Show kind of does have a GMW connection lol..theme song is sung by Sabrina Carpenter

I didn't hear it until you pointed it out, now I cant not hear it!

• Love 2

Show kind of does have a GMW connection lol..theme song is sung by Sabrina Carpenter

That must be why I dislike it so much. I cannot stand Sabrina Carpenter's voice. So much of her music sounds so auto tuned.

The father's name is Bowie. Whether he named himself that because he's a wannabe rock star, or it was bestowed by his (off-screen) TV parents because the show writers thought it would be cool, IDK.

This show is a bit deeper than the typical Disney sitcom but still written from the kid perspective. I remember that age where everything was just so awkward and embarrassing and feeling terribly insecure and the show captures that phase so well.

Now as an adult, I wonder whether there was ever a formal adoption and if not, how did Celia and the dad enroll Andi at school? If they did adopt her, wouldn't Bex have had to relinquish parental rights? If they've lived in the the exact same place all this time, with the same neighbors and schools and some of the same teachers that Bex had, it's a minor miracle that the news didn't slip to Andi before. Also, doesn't Amber have to go to high school sometime, or is she homeschooled by some sort of "cool mom" who lets her get up to whatever she wants? What is she doing with a middle school boy, anyway?

(edited)
On 5/21/2017 at 8:23 PM, Aliconehead said:

Honestly I am annoyed by Bex coming back after 13 years and demanding to be thought of as Mom. While I understand she was young when she had her but she can't just come back and what the love and respect that comes from 13 years parenting. 

So much this! I felt so bad for Celia when Bex took it upon herself to tell Andi, without giving Celia warning. It really irked me that this rebel ran off and lived her life, while her parents took on the responsibility of raising another child. Then she comes back, wants to be called "mom", but is still acting like a big sister and best friend. 

And why did Bex not tell Bowie until now? It sounds like he didn't even relinquish his parental rights...he was never told. Apparently it's still ok to cut out the father from a child's life? He may be a free spirit, but he is not some criminal, and he wants to take responsibility and make things right. In fact, had Bex told him about the pregnancy early on, maybe he would have stepped up to the plate. But he was never given the chance. 

Poor Andi,,,having to navigate two "moms" with very different approaches. Though she does seem to be a pretty well adjusted, smart kid. 

Im not impressed with Buffy and her self-Centeredness. And , yea, Cyrus totally seems gay to me. He has a bigger crush on Jonah than Andi! Based on the issues this show is tackling, I would not be surpirsed if they added a gay character. 

The preciews I saw for next week show Bex sharing her "knowledge of boys" with Andi. The previews said "taking Andi and Jonah out of the friend zone ", WTH! she just turned 13! I'm guessing this is how Bex ended up a pregnant teen.....

So much bothers me about this show, yet I keep watching. Probably because I've never seen a Disney show tackle these issues before. I don't see it as a kids show though. 

Also, I know that DNA can do amazing things..but It initially through me, to see that Celia is Chinese (at least the actress is), but Ham doesn't appear Asian at all. Neither does Bowie. So, Bex should only be half Chinese, and Andi 1/4. 

Edited by neuromom

You guys certainly bring up some issues that I have been wondering about. I'll start with Andi's ethnicity. I am not familiar with most of the cast or their real ethnicities except Lauren Tom (Celia) who was Julie on Friends. But I don't think Andi looks like someone who is 3/4 white. I can see Bex as half Asian, but before we met Bowie I was expecting that Andi's father would be Asian because to me Andi looks more Asian than Bex.

As far as the parent switch is concerned, I would like to know more about the how and why. Whose idea was it to pass Andi off as Ham and Celia's kid? And why did the others decide to go along with that? Did they send Bex away to some institution for unwed pregnant girls like Polly on Riverdale? And did Celia wear one of those fake pregnancy bellies that you sometimes see characters wear on tv? Because it seemed to me that nobody knew that Andi was Bex's daughter except Celia, Ham and Bex. Which does bring up some issues. Did they forge a birth certificate that says Celia is Andi's mom? Or do schools not require any official paperwork when you enroll your kids? Or did the school know about the switch and just play along?

The girl that plays Andi is half Chinese, so I find the ethnic make up believable. 

8 hours ago, neuromom said:

So much this! I felt so bad for Celia when Bex took it upon herself to tell Andi, without giving Celia warning. It really irked me that this rebel ran off and lived her life, while her parents took on the responsibility of raising another child. Then she comes back, wants to be called "mom", but is still acting like a big sister and best friend. 

And why did Bex not tell Bowie until now? It sounds like he didn't even relinquish his parental rights...he was never told. Apparently it's still ok to cut out the father from a child's life? He may be a free spirit, but he is not some criminal, and he wants to take responsibility and make things right. In fact, had Bex told him about the pregnancy early on, maybe he would have stepped up to the plate. But he was never given the chance. 

Poor Andi,,,having to navigate two "moms" with very different approaches. Though she does seem to be a pretty well adjusted, smart kid. 

Im not impressed with Buffy and her self-Centeredness. And , yea, Cyrus totally seems gay to me. He has a bigger crush on Jonah than Andi! Based on the issues this show is tackling, I would not be surpirsed if they added a gay character. 

The preciews I saw for next week show Bex sharing her "knowledge of boys" with Andi. The previews said "taking Andi and Jonah out of the friend zone ", WTH! she just turned 13! I'm guessing this is how Bex ended up a pregnant teen.....

So much bothers me about this show, yet I keep watching. Probably because I've never seen a Disney show tackle these issues before. I don't see it as a kids show though. 

Also, I know that DNA can do amazing things..but It initially through me, to see that Celia is Chinese (at least the actress is), but Ham doesn't appear Asian at all. Neither does Bowie. So, Bex should only be half Chinese, and Andi 1/4. 

The girl that plays Andi is half Chinese, so I find the ethnic make up believable. 

I agree on the Buffy thing. Girl is way too competitive and annoying.  She has no heart right now, the show needs to explore her family, mom being oversees, to show why she is this way. Right now she just comes off as a bitch. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, paulvdb said:

As far as the parent switch is concerned, I would like to know more about the how and why. Whose idea was it to pass Andi off as Ham and Celia's kid?

I hope they go into this. I assume they will because it is a major part of the story. What I am guessing from what we've seen of the characters, Bex gets knocked up as a teen, Bowie probably left town before she found out or at least before she'd figured out what to do. Celia steps in "this child needs to be raised right, you can't do it, you're just a kid!" and decides for the family that she and Ham will be the babies parents. (There was a movie with Mercedes Rhuel and one of the Panabaker girls that did this storyline, the mom took over parenting the teens baby and no one in town knew.) I could imagine Celia thinking it was better for everyone. Bex wasn't ready to be a mom, she had to finish school, etc, and the baby would be better off with stable parents. I'm sure the vanity of being too young to be a grandma played into it.

There seems to be a lot of resentment between Bex and Celia and I think that could be a big part of it.

I also agree about Buffy. She's just so aggressive. She drove me nuts with the whole hair situation, when Andi said she liked it curly and Buffy got so defensive. Like, down girl, she didn't say she didn't like it, she just prefers it the other way. Yikes! I do like Cyrus though. He's sweet. And yeah, he's way more into Jonah than Andi is. Poor boy.

• Love 1
On 5/29/2017 at 4:51 PM, Superclam said:

The plot hole that got me was when Bowie showed up at the school and the admins just let him come in and take Andi out of school. You'd need a sworn affidavit to do that in my kid's school.  

I got the sense that she called ahead/they called her when he showed up.

8 hours ago, Aliconehead said:

I want to know why/how Bex leaving came about. It does not seem that we are going to get that answer this season.i hope they don't drag it out though. 

Pretty sure they hit on it already or did you want it to dive deeper?

I feel like so far all we've gotten is a pretty vague idea that CeeCee asked/made (they both seem to feel differently about that) leave but not why. Did Bex do something specific to cause CeeCee to kick her out? When did they decide Andi was going to be CeeCee's? Did maybe Bex decide, after Andi was born, that she didn't want to go through with the cover story so CeeCee told her to get out? I feel like they have not told us much yet and I do think there is way more to this story.

This past episode, I love how Andi finally got the strength to tell Jonah that she isn't going to just do what he wants but I was impressed that she also told him it wasn't his fault. Andi is very mature for her age. I wonder if CeeCee changed how she raised Andi based on how Bex turned out "bad" (in CeeCee's mind).

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

I feel like so far all we've gotten is a pretty vague idea that CeeCee asked/made (they both seem to feel differently about that) leave but not why. Did Bex do something specific to cause CeeCee to kick her out? When did they decide Andi was going to be CeeCee's? Did maybe Bex decide, after Andi was born, that she didn't want to go through with the cover story so CeeCee told her to get out? I feel like they have not told us much yet and I do think there is way more to this story.

This past episode, I love how Andi finally got the strength to tell Jonah that she isn't going to just do what he wants but I was impressed that she also told him it wasn't his fault. Andi is very mature for her age. I wonder if CeeCee changed how she raised Andi based on how Bex turned out "bad" (in CeeCee's mind).

Exactly. There has been only a vague allusion to why she left.  I feel this can be explored more. Also more on Bex and Cecelia resolving their issues. I still dislike how Bex came in and decided to be mom and took over. It seemed that CeeCee had no choice. This needs to be discussed also. Did Cee Cee and Ham no have legal custody?  There is a lot to mine next year. 

• Love 5
On 6/17/2017 at 1:52 PM, Aliconehead said:

Exactly. There has been only a vague allusion to why she left.  I feel this can be explored more. Also more on Bex and Cecelia resolving their issues. I still dislike how Bex came in and decided to be mom and took over. It seemed that CeeCee had no choice. This needs to be discussed also. Did Cee Cee and Ham no have legal custody?  There is a lot to mine next year. 

We have two more episodes and from the blurb I saw on my TV the dad may be back next episode! Let's hope for a heart to heart if so!

So this totally felt like part 1 of a two part finale that Disney decided would be better split as a season finale and premiere (note this season was supposed to have 13 episodes but only 12 aired and they already have scenes from next season).

On 6/17/2017 at 1:52 PM, Aliconehead said:

Maybe that's an area the show is ignoring because heavy custody arguments would be too much of a downer for a tween sitcom? I remember reading a comment from the headwriter along the lines that they couldn't just have Andi sobbing in her room for a week after learning about Bex being her mother, basically because it would drag down the kind of show they're putting on. Any sort of drama is handled with a light touch. Were this a Freeform show, I don't know if Andi would be adjusting to the parental turmoil nearly as well. :)

I have to admit I was kind of disappointed that Bex and Andi moved out of Cece and Ham's house. I understand why they had them move out, but I like Cece and Ham, so I do not know how often the audience will see them now. I almost wish Andi would split her time between both places.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I have to admit I was kind of disappointed that Bex and Andi moved out of Cece and Ham's house. I understand why they had them move out, but I like Cece and Ham, so I do not know how often the audience will see them now. I almost wish Andi would split her time between both places.

I think we'll still see them but the less full time adult actors the better to help balance the books.

(edited)
On 5/15/2017 at 3:28 PM, Skyfall said:

Glad this was added without me having to request it! Imagine if GMW could've had this type of feel to it when it started... Hell there are no bright colors here and I'm like 99% sure the guy bestie (can't remember his name) is gay (or will figure it out in time).

The bit in Episode 12 where Andi and Cyrus are both shown giving lingering looks back at Jonah (after Amber says looking at someone that way is a sign of attraction) gave the strongest hint yet that the writers will actually go there. The fallout will be interesting for sure...

Edited by Dejana
  • Love 2

I guess I'm going to be the odd man out and say I like Buffy. I like that she's competitive. And I do think she has heart in a sense she cares for her friends. Theirs nothing wrong with a person being competitive and I don't see how that makes her a bitch. 

And about the hair thing for a black girl hair is a very sensitive subject.

• Love 1

It makes her a bitch because her competiviness causes her to make stupid choices and makes her look obnoxious. Case in point when she decided to run the other leg of the relay causing her team to be disqualified. Or when she ruined another persons property because she thought they took hers, with out any proof.

I am a product of Title Nine. I am competitive. My group of friends make everything a competition, bike rides, runs even potlucks. What we don't do is cheat, destroy some else's property or not follow rules in order to win. 

The only time I didn't like Buffy was when she threw that other kids shoes in the toilet. I get that she's competitive and that's great, but that was going too far IMO. But she's also a kid so I do give it a pass. She did use her allowance to buy him new sneakers.  I love the friendship between the three main kids. I think the young actors are getting a little more comfortable in their roles. They aren't great yet, but they are all very endearing.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, mjgchick said:

Amber on the other hand. 

Ugh. Amber! What I don't get about Amber is, she seems like she wants to be a queen bee. She's in high school but she's dating a little boy from middle school? Really? I'd expect her to be chasing after a top dog in her new school to get her foothold in the social hierarchy. It doesn't seem like she actually likes him that much. He's eye candy.  So why is she so determined to hold on to him? She needs to upgrade.

I know she's meant as a rival for Andi but I really wouldn't miss her if she were gone. The actress isn't that great and the character is just too much. I don't think the Andi Jonah storyline needs her.

I have to say how much I loved the scene where Andi told Jonah they weren't really ever just friends and that she couldn't continue the relationship they had where he asks her to do things and she blindly does them. I hope that really resonated with the young girls watching the show. Honestly, I hope it resonated with Jonah, because that is basically his relationship with Amber, too.

I, too, wish that Girl Meets World had been a bit more like this show. That show squandered all it's potential.

• Love 1

What was great about it was that it is such a strong "role model" moment. Like, that is the kind of character I would want my kid to aspire to. But it didn't feel preachy or forced. It felt very real to Andi and what she'd just experienced. This is turning out to be a nice little show.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/3/2017 at 5:55 PM, Aliconehead said:

I am a product of Title Nine. I am competitive. My group of friends make everything a competition, bike rides, runs even potlucks. What we don't do is cheat, destroy some else's property or not follow rules in order to win. 

When Buffy's competitiveness crosses the line, I remind myself that this story is primarily geared to tweens and a sitcom at that, so some of the antics and scenarios will be portrayed in a very over the top way without the audience being meant to make too much out of it. You know, Urkel is just persistent about Laura and not a stalker who won't take no for an answer, the Dursleys are awful caregivers but not so much that they'd ever face jail in the story, etc. I think Buffy is probably just meant to seem spirited and with a bit of growing up to do but fundamentally a good person. Whether one perceives her that way...

On 7/4/2017 at 11:18 AM, Mabinogia said:

Ugh. Amber! What I don't get about Amber is, she seems like she wants to be a queen bee. She's in high school but she's dating a little boy from middle school? Really? I'd expect her to be chasing after a top dog in her new school to get her foothold in the social hierarchy. It doesn't seem like she actually likes him that much. He's eye candy.  So why is she so determined to hold on to him? She needs to upgrade.

I know she's meant as a rival for Andi but I really wouldn't miss her if she were gone. The actress isn't that great and the character is just too much. I don't think the Andi Jonah storyline needs her.

I have to say how much I loved the scene where Andi told Jonah they weren't really ever just friends and that she couldn't continue the relationship they had where he asks her to do things and she blindly does them. I hope that really resonated with the young girls watching the show. Honestly, I hope it resonated with Jonah, because that is basically his relationship with Amber, too.

As a teenager, I remember being in the Andi position, watching the guy you were crushing on date someone else, thinking she was so much prettier, more sophisticated and popular than I could ever dream of being. Given that TV sitcoms tend to paint in broad strokes, the writers probably brainstormed to craft Amber as the ultimate nightmare of a romantic rival. I can't begin to imagine how hopeless it would have felt at 13, to know the boy I liked was dating a high school girl, the horror! Of course, as you mature, you realize that being pretty and popular and getting the guy aren't everything.

I agree that Amber seems like a girl who wants to be at the top of the popularity heap and going out with a middle schooler would be perceived as dating down in the social circle she is likely to inhabit, worthy of mockery. I could kind of make sense of their relationship if Jonah Beck was supposed to be, IDK, a singer, or actor in a huge YA franchise who goes back to the hometown school when the movies aren't filming. In real life, male teen stars have had slightly older girls (and much older women) falling all over them, ending up in some frankly eyebrow-raising entanglements. Anyway, Queen Bee Amber would still get some flack for going out with Movie Star Jonah but dating a celebrity (and the accompanying perks) would compensate for it.

Since the beginning, Jonah has been able to see that Amber wasn't the nicest person and found her a bit overbearing at times, so I'm wondering what the story was for why he bothered with her for so long. I mean, it's still a Disney show so they couldn't just have him say he stuck with her because he found her hot and she'd make out with him more than girls his own age...

Edited by Dejana
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Dejana said:

Jonah has been able to see that Amber wasn't the nicest person and found her a bit overbearing at times, so I'm wondering what the story was for why he bothered with her for so long.

I think it was the coolness factor of dating a high school girl. I don't think boys are less susceptible to all that crap than girls are. Its just that younger girls dating older boys is more socially acceptable. Amber is pretty and popular and in high school so she has a coolness factor there, so I never wondered why Jonah put up with her. He seems a bit easily lead. I just don't get why she hasn't dumped him for a high school jock yet, unless she can't get one, though given how manipulative she is I find that hard to believe.

I agree about this being a children's sitcom and so the characters are brushed rather broadly, so I am fine with Buffy being hyper competitive. The show isn't treating her more destructive behaviours, like running the whole relay herself or ruining that kids sneakers, as good things so I'm fine with it. If they acted like those things were acceptable and cute I'd have issues with it.

• Love 1
(edited)

Disney has released a 5+ minute teaser of Season 2:

In reading the comments at Youtube and elsewhere, I see there's a fairly sizable Jyrus contingent of the fandom. I've kind of felt this way during S1 and these scenes kind of crystallize it: were this a Freeform drama, I'd feel fairly confident the writers were sowing the seeds of a "Jonah's dawning realization of his bisexuality/fluidity/etc." storyline 1-2 years down the road, complete with him cheating on Andi with Cyrus, but I don't know if the Disney Channel is quite that bold just yet...

Edited by Dejana
On 7/27/2017 at 5:43 AM, Dejana said:

Disney has released a 5+ minute teaser of Season 2:

In reading the comments at Youtube and elsewhere, I see there's a fairly sizable Jyrus contingent of the fandom. I've kind of felt this way during S1 and these scenes kind of crystallize it: were this a Freeform drama, I'd feel fairly confident the writers were sowing the seeds of a "Jonah's dawning realization of his bisexuality/fluidity/etc." storyline 1-2 years down the road, complete with him cheating on Andi with Cyrus, but I don't know if the Disney Channel is quite that bold just yet...

I love that story line, especially since it seems that Cyrus is gay.  But yeah, Disney is so not there yet.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I love that story line, especially since it seems that Cyrus is gay.  But yeah, Disney is so not there yet.

I dunno I felt GMW has some undertones of it.

Season 2 premieres October 27

"Andi Mack," the series that has captivated kids and families, makes its season premiere with a one-hour episode FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on Disney Channel and the Disney Channel app (9:00 p.m. EDT).

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 3 - FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8

New episodes of "Andi Mack" premiere each Friday (8:00 p.m. EDT) on Disney Channel.

• Love 1