Type keyword(s) to search

World Of Dance - General Discussion

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, Vermicious Knid said:

Don't know if any of you watch AGT but I'm curious what you think about BAD Salsa, who put a Bollywood spin on salsa. There are a couple spots where they come to a complete stop and a few minor mistakes, but I thought it was pretty good.  Better than Jefferson and Adrianita. They were the only decent act this week. I'm kinda hoping they will turn up on a future season of WoD, if there are more.

I was wondering the same. They are very fast but like you said they aren't perfect. Lots of stops, setups, a few mistakes. Felt like trick, trick, setup, trick, trick. You could also tell that they were running out of steam by the end of their 90 seconds. That's also when they had the most mistakes or weren't as smooth. Way more entertaining than the log chucker duo on WoD.

I did find the floor grease used for the one foot spin very distracting though. Looked like a huge mess by the end.

• Love 1

CBS will have new reality dance show Come Dance with Me from NCIS: Los Angeles stars LL Cool J and Chris O’Donnell.

The series will feature talented young dancers from across the country, who will invite one inspirational, and untrained, family member or other adult who has supported their dance dreams, to become their dance partner for a chance to strut their stuff for a grand prize. Each week, these kids will share their love of dance with their mother, father, grandparent or other hero on an uplifting and emotional journey to learn and perform challenging routines, with the assistance of professional choreographers, in a competition with other duos.

• Love 1