Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hanahope said:

I am surprised that Kevin fell for Paul's lies hook, line and sinker.

I'm not. He's totally clueless about the game. In fairness to him he's never seen the show before. 

I actually think Josh would get a few votes against Paul.

Paul beats Bitchmas 9-0. 

• Love 3
Just now, gunderda said:

there's a slight potential she could do the first endurance. which is probably a swing because we haven't seen that one yet. 

True; they usually do a swing endurance comp for the final HOH, right? The only issue is that they're usually supposed to stand and not sit, so if that's the case, she won't be able to participate. With her boot, I assume it'll be fairly difficult to remain on the tiny platform....though this is also the season where the girl with the broken foot won a racing comp, and she was cleared for the DE veto where she jumped into a ballpit.

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Just to be clear: it's not that I want Kevin in F3/F2 - but I think Paul does.  In fact, I think the notion of sitting beside Kevin at F2 keeps Paul up - and UP - all night.  

Kevin is an Ubergoat to the point other goats look at Kevin and say, "Yeah, now THAT is a GOAT" - and I think Paul will do his everlovin' best to drag Kevin to F2, if it means smuggling  a chainfall into the House.

The issue is that he hasn't set up Josh to be the evictee this week. He's preached to not just Josh, but Christmas that they're F3. It'll be difficult to convince Christmas NOW to get rid of Josh, because he's going to choose Kevin over her, so that means he's risking a jury vote with not just Christmas, but Josh. His brand is Friendship and he's managed to lie about his loyalties while still maintaining Friendship. If he gets rid of Josh tomorrow night, that brand goes out the window and he has two people pissed at him. 

I'd think of it as a stupid move if he told Christmas to vote out Josh and she did. I'd want there to be bitter jurors in that case, because he would have lied to and screwed his F3 members. And even I think Christmas wouldn't just be accepting of Paul's choice; even if she did it, I can't imagine her being thrilled about it, especially for Kevin. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The issue is that he hasn't set up Josh to be the evictee this week. He's preached to not just Josh, but Christmas that they're F3. It'll be difficult to convince Christmas NOW to get rid of Josh, because he's going to choose Kevin over her, so that means he's risking a jury vote with not just Christmas, but Josh. His brand is Friendship and he's managed to lie about his loyalties while still maintaining Friendship. If he gets rid of Josh tomorrow night, that brand goes out the window and he has two people pissed at him. 

I'd think of it as a stupid move if he told Christmas to vote out Josh and she did. I'd want there to be bitter jurors in that case, because he would have lied to and screwed his F3 members. And even I think Christmas wouldn't just be accepting of Paul's choice; even if she did it, I can't imagine her being thrilled about it, especially for Kevin. 

But that is exactly why I think Paul wants Kevin to win POV, even if it means Paul throwing it to Kevin. It's the only way Paul stands even a smidgen of a chance of keeping his hands clean with both Christmas and Josh – because Kevin would then be (a) off the Block and (b) the only HG voting to evict.   In which case Paul's primary problem becomes how to creditably throw PoV in a non-suspicious manner to Kevin, who has to date been one of the absolute worst competitors in the House. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

But that is exactly why I think Paul wants Kevin to win POV, even if it means Paul throwing it to Kevin. It's the only way Paul stands even a smidgen of a chance of keeping his hands clean with both Christmas and Josh – because Kevin would then be (a) off the Block and (b) the only HG voting to evict.   In which case Paul's primary problem becomes how to creditably throw PoV in a non-suspicious manner to Kevin, who has to date been one of the absolute worst competitors in the House. 

I don't know how Paul throws this to Kevin. Typically, it's a Days comp, and I don't think Kevin knows the Days well enough. We know Paul knows the Days the best, so either he wins POV and has to get his hands dirty if he wants Josh out, or he throws it and hopes Kevin wins it. 

22 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

True; they usually do a swing endurance comp for the final HOH, right? The only issue is that they're usually supposed to stand and not sit, so if that's the case, she won't be able to participate. With her boot, I assume it'll be fairly difficult to remain on the tiny platform....though this is also the season where the girl with the broken foot won a racing comp, and she was cleared for the DE veto where she jumped into a ballpit.

Depends.  They've done it both ways - sitting and standing.  They've done sitting and stand when it swings in a circle.  They're usually sitting if they're swung into a wall.  But either way, if it include falls off something, I doubt she would be cleared. If she could slip, I'm not sure she'd be cleared. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know how Paul throws this to Kevin. Typically, it's a Days comp, and I don't think Kevin knows the Days well enough. We know Paul knows the Days the best, so either he wins POV and has to get his hands dirty if he wants Josh out, or he throws it and hopes Kevin wins it. 

I think Kevin knows. I think Kevin is actually really smart and is just acting like a big dumb dumb.  I've seen him throw out random days instantly when talking to Jason.  He knows his stuff. Now under pressure? Who knows. 

• Love 1

A few nights ago Kevin said to the camera a few times that at 56 he was probably the oldest HG who's ever gone as far as Final Four. Nope, that would be Jerry in Season 10 who was at least fifteen years older than Kevin at the time.

16 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Because of this thread, I checked out The Great British Baking Show on Netflix, and now I'm hooked.  Thank you.  But now I see you talking about The Great British Bake Off.  Are they two different shows?

Same show. "Bake off" is trademarked in the US. 

In re: BB, I don't even care to speculate or hope of different scenarios because all roads lead to a Paul win. So it doesn't even matter anymore. lol I'm not even watching the feeds or show at this point, just hate-reading y'all's updates. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Because of this thread, I checked out The Great British Baking Show on Netflix, and now I'm hooked.  Thank you.  But now I see you talking about The Great British Bake Off.  Are they two different shows?

No, in the UK it's called Great British Bake Off and when it airs in North America it's called Great British Baking Show.

25 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think Kevin knows. I think Kevin is actually really smart and is just acting like a big dumb dumb.  I've seen him throw out random days instantly when talking to Jason.  He knows his stuff. Now under pressure? Who knows. 

I am in no way touting Kevin as an option to dethrone Raven as House Mensan of the Season - but remember all those times over the past 2-3 weeks Paul kept telling Kevin to stay in bed and avoid the other HGs?  When Kevin wasn't actively reading the Bible, he passed the time two different ways: talking to the camera - primarily to his family - and memory-working the Days. Kevin would frequently be laying there alone, not talking, then start mumbling stuff like "...and that was Day 77."

Thanks to the House's shunning, Kevin has had close to 3 weeks of solitude to do nothing but memory work - so if Days is the next comp, that's the ONE comp where Kevin might have an actual competitive edge.

ETA:  All of this assuming - of course - that without the assistance of anybody working with him, Kevin didn't memorize something wrong.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

During jury roundtable i fully expect cody to campaign for paul.  he's going to say "all you suckers fell for it and here you are, because of paul"

He even told them he would do that.  I have no doubt that he will. 

7 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

My challenge for Paul (and for my entertainment):  If Kevin does win POV, what are the chances that Paul could talk him into not taking himself off the block?  

You know he will do just that.  

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

My challenge for Paul (and for my entertainment):  If Kevin does win POV, what are the chances that Paul could talk him into not taking himself off the block?  

...you know, it would be kind of funny to see that happen.

Paul: Don't use the veto.
Kevin: Why, motherfucker? It's final fucking 4, you fucker.
Paul: Don't "you fucker" me. Don't use it, or you'll regret it. Just trust me. Have I ever let you down before?
Kevin: Ok, I won't use it.
Kevin DR: I trust Paul 100%. He hasn't led me wrong and even though it's F4, I trust that he has a plan.
*fast forward to tomorrow night when Kevin gets evicted*
Paul DR: I can't believe that worked. What an idiot.
Paul: CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT TO FINAL 3 IT IS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 14

I found Derrick interesting to watch because he was a master manipulator - but also kind.  He demonstrated a maturity level rarely seen in the BB House.  Paul is the exact opposite - a mean and entitled bully.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, bkathi said:

I found Derrick interesting to watch because he was a master manipulator - but also kind.  He demonstrated a maturity level rarely seen in the BB House.  Paul is the exact opposite - a mean and entitled bully.

Exactly.  I think I was a Derrick fan.  Not a huge fan because he was rather boring and honestly I didn't want him to win - I had other favorites - but the way he controlled that house was really amazing.  Paul was one of my favs last year and this year he's probably below Raven on my list.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

...you know, it would be kind of funny to see that happen.

Paul: Don't use the veto.
Kevin: Why, motherfucker? It's final fucking 4, you fucker.
Paul: Don't "you fucker" me. Don't use it, or you'll regret it. Just trust me. Have I ever let you down before?
Kevin: Ok, I won't use it.
Kevin DR: I trust Paul 100%. He hasn't led me wrong and even though it's F4, I trust that he has a plan.
*fast forward to tomorrow night when Kevin gets evicted*
Paul DR: I can't believe that worked. What an idiot.
Paul: CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING IT TO FINAL 3 IT IS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT IN THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE

I wanted to slap my monitor right off my desk after reading this, because this is EXACTLY how it will go down, up to and including Paul narrating the events of the past 20 seconds in case any of his sheeple missed it when it happened to all of them.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 5

I tend to be really suspicious with the show business so I can't help but wonder what the chance is that some of the HGs have signed an agreement to let Paul win in exchange for some money and the promise to come back another season. I can't explain their stupidity any other way. Especially Josh wanting all week to make them split the votes in order for him to vote out Kevin and then ending up voting out Alex and making himself even less possible to win her jury vote is just unbelievable. Coming from a super fan I find it suspicious and absurd. Am I overreacting?

• Love 7

Does anyone recall how much we see AFTER the eviction tonight? Do we just see the HOH and POV is left for tomorrow? I wonder if we'll see noms tonight? 

1 minute ago, himela said:

I tend to be really suspicious with the show business so I can't help but wonder what the chance is that some of the HGs have signed an agreement to let Paul win in exchange for some money and the promise to come back another season. I can't explain their stupidity any other way. Especially Josh wanting all week to make them split the votes in order for him to vote out Kevin and then ending up voting out Alex and making himself even less possible to win her jury vote is just unbelievable. Coming from a super fan I find it suspicious and absurd. Am I overreacting?

Yea I think you are a little bit.  I don't think Josh every said he would vote out Kevin if the votes were split.  He always told Paul and Christmas to split the votes and he would show them he was loyal and vote out Alex because they were giving him so much grief about speaking to her.  And paul likely got a lot more money in his stipend for returning, which he probably doesn't get if he wins or comes in 2nd BUT I could maybe believe he still gets a smaller appearance fee in addition to his winnings if he doesn't get the complete stipend. 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, himela said:

Do we know who won the PoV?

Not yet- it hasn't been leaked. If it isn't leaked by the time the Feeds come back on tonight- then we should find out then as it is being played today as the live eviction is tomorrow. 

44 minutes ago, himela said:

Do we know who won the PoV?

Not yet. I assume they're playing veto now, or soon. We'll probably know who wins veto before tonight's episode starts on the East Coast, but it depends when they decide to start. I think we will know for sure before the feeds come back.

48 minutes ago, himela said:

It's partially suspicious, but my gut tells me that these houseguests really are just idiots. Plus, there's no way they can promise more than one houseguest that they can return. Alex, I think, was delusional when she talked about losing this season and coming back in a future season, rather than production paying her off to get Paul farther. 

For the Josh thing, I think he came to the conclusion after flip flopping that getting out Kevin instead of Alex would be a bad idea, as Alex is 100% loyal to Paul AND she can win competitions, which means she could have sent him or Christmas out this week. Even with Alex feeling betrayed, I don't think she would have joined up with Josh. It's too late for that, and there's consistent evidence that she's an idiot loyal follower of Paul. Maybe she could have flipped and gotten Paul out, but for Josh's safety, it was better not to risk it. He likely wouldn't have had her jury vote either way if he's up against Paul. He likely would have hers if he's up against Kevin, since Alex hates Kevin, but it's if Josh is up against Christmas that becomes questionable. But seeing as Christmas broke the tie to get out Jason, it's likely that Alex might choose to vote for Josh to win instead; again, I assume Josh left a goodbye message to give her more information, and that likely could go in his favour at the end. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Cutty said:

On what planet does Bananas qualify as a celebrity?  

I don't doubt that he would do well at the game. But c'mon now.

I'd actually be interested in watching Johnny on BB Celebrity.  It's been said that MTV edits out a lot of the negative stuff Johnny does - hooking up even though he has a girlfriend.  And Johnny's success in challenges alone guarantees that a majority of the Challenge cast sucks up to him.  On BB he would play with no personal experience of the game, and he'd be playing against people with equally big heads.     I would be interested to see how he does when the deck isn't stacked in his favor.  He can be charming when he wants to be, but he doesn't have the advantage of people being in awe of him, as well as drunk off their asses nightly.  I'd watch it. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Slider said:

This is the part I HATE the most during Thursday's show.  He ALWAYS says it, and I ALWAYS want to punch him in the face.  You aren't a tour guide.  You're a fucking contestant.

Ah, but this is the genius part of the Great Paul Strategy - making these blind hogs think he's in the House strictly as a coach/tour guide. 

Of course, the fact the other HGs are all about as sharp as a sack full of wet mice helps - a LOT.

1 hour ago, himela said:

I have not seen a single thing all season which would lead me to even suspect any of the HGs are such accomplished actors, to maintain such a facade for so long.  Ain't none of them that good.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

True; they usually do a swing endurance comp for the final HOH, right?

I don't think so. They've done lots of different comps for part 1 of final HOH. I actually don't remember swing ever being a final HOH comp, but since they haven't done one this season I could see it being that.

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

Does anyone recall how much we see AFTER the eviction tonight? Do we just see the HOH and POV is left for tomorrow? I wonder if we'll see noms tonight? 

I assume tonight's ep will end with us knowing HOH and then they'll show the noms, veto comp, and live veto ceremony/eviction on tomorrow's ep. But we'll know the veto winner through the feeds tonight because it will have been played today.

LMAO! 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
On 9/12/2017 at 10:29 AM, peachmangosteen said:
On 9/11/2017 at 10:39 PM, Cutty said:

The fact that she doesn't have a car and Paul comes from money is irrelevant. This is a gameshow not a charity.

I agree, but I also see why Alex is upset that Paul comes from money and already won $50k. I would be, too. But I would've been pissed that his ass was there again from day 1 so!

Hmmm then if only there were some mechanism in place that would have allowed Alex to have voted him out...

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

Hmmm then if only there were some mechanism in place that would have allowed Alex to have voted him out...

Yea exactly. I would've been pissed about that on day 1, unlike Alex who decided to be pissed about it at F5 when she realized Paul was never taking her to the end. But still, I get why she was pissed about it because I would be, too.

All of these people, like truly almost every single person in this cast lol, was just fine with Paul and everything he did until they realized they were gonna get fucked, then they were like, "Hey, wait!" lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like 'kind' is one of the last words I would use to describe Derrick. He was so condescending. And just generally an asshole. And he cheats on his wife lol.

I don't think so. They've done lots of different comps for part 1 of final HOH. I actually don't remember swing ever being a final HOH comp, but since they haven't done one this season I could see it being that.

I assumed tonight's ep will end with us knowing HOH and then they'll show the noms, veto comp, and live veto ceremony/eviction on tomorrow's ep.

LMAO!

Nice camel toe.   ZING!

• Love 6
6 hours ago, gunderda said:

Josh could call out the final 3 alliance all he wants, but he's got nothing to back that up unless he lays out how everything was PAUL's decision.  Which would also hurt him because then he's admitting that paul ran the house completely.  Josh can say that had a final 3 but everyoen else could say the same - and paul didn't evict ANY of those final 3 people (except raven but will she know that?) and matt wanted it to be unanimous.  I bet Paul made sure it was Christmas voting out Alex and not him. (we'll find out tonight) 

We know paul is confident... but he is also very very VERY paranoid. If it's his decision he will take whomever he assumes he can beat.  I currently think that's Kevin.  He hasn't kept him around this long for nothing. 

From Paul's point of view I think that he'd be worried that Kevin had enough of a social game with Jason and Cody, Mark, and Elena being bitter enough against him that they might vote for Kevin (who never got up in their faces with the bullying), at which point it would only take 1 other person being bitter or swayed by the other jurors.

With XMas she's the "strongest" remaining and has the sympathy angle with her injury, would probably have Josh's vote, might have Kevin's depending on how he gets evicted, and she still has the chance of bitter Cody and Mark voting for her, and possibly the ladies along gender lines.

Josh, banged pans in Cody and Mark's faces, was kind of creep toward Elena, got the blood on his hands with Jason and Alex, and had no relationship with Maven. At most he might get votes from a bitter Kevin or Xmas, depending on how they get sent packing.

Again, this is how I think Paul sees it, Josh is the only one who has absolutely no chance of winning against him, and Paul probably believes that he takes a unanimous vote against him, which I think that Paul wants.

Also, I think that Paul believes that Josh is the least capable of stringing a good speech together to the jury of the other options. Kevin and Christmas are both capable of being charming in short bursts.

4 hours ago, gunderda said:

Exactly.  I think I was a Derrick fan.  Not a huge fan because he was rather boring and honestly I didn't want him to win - I had other favorites - but the way he controlled that house was really amazing.  Paul was one of my favs last year and this year he's probably below Raven on my list.

I liked Derrick.  He was a cool player.  I watched BBAD f from last night this afternoon.  It was something that was taped earlier.  Christmas Joy, Paul and Kevin were having morning coffee and talking about their lives.  Paul is a punk.  Plain and simple he's a street punk. 

Christmas Joy is nasty.  She got thrown out of a store because she didn't look like she belonged.  Wrong...yes but c'mon.  She was half dressed in a high end store.  They probably thought she was going to steal something. 

Kevin started it all off by telling a nice story about dedicating songs on the radio to his wife and kids.  Then Paul and Christmas Joy chimed in.  It will be interesting to read what Kevin has to say about these PUNKS.

2 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Not yet- it hasn't been leaked. If it isn't leaked by the time the Feeds come back on tonight- then we should find out then as it is being played today as the live eviction is tomorrow. 

Have they leaked who won HOH?

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea exactly. I would've been pissed about that on day 1, unlike Alex who decided to be pissed about it at F5 when she realized Paul was never taking her to the end. But still, I get why she was pissed about it because I would be, too.

All of these people, like truly almost every single person in this cast lol, was just fine with Paul and everything he did until they realized they were gonna get fucked, then they were like, "Hey, wait!" lol.

Alex can blame nobody but herself.  While Jason was still there what did she think Paul and Christmas Joy were up to in bed together???  Surely she knew from that she never had a chance???  If I remember correctly Kevin hinted to both Jason and Alex about Paul but they buried their heads up their A..h....  and now here we are.  Good bye Alex.  You didn't play the game you rode the wrong coattails.

• Love 5

Well I wouldn't be surprised if they knew each other before the show. Her loyalty to him is pathological.

I'm pleasantly surprised they showed Paul slapping Josh. But I wish they had shown a lot of the abuse Xmas has been heaping on Josh in recent days. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, backformore said:

And I read that it was Christmas who knew Paul's mom - worked with her?  

Who knows? 

IF that is anywhere near true then I would not be a bit surprised they don't have some kind of deal to get to first and second and split the whole pot of gold. 

• Love 1

Just saw on Reddit where Big Brother Canada is having open calls at several locations across Canada.  Everyone north of the border needs to apply and WIN and give us all something to watch that's worth watching! And it will also be an excuse to celebrate and fire up the Margarita maker!!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, texastootsie said:

Just saw on Reddit where Big Brother Canada is having open calls at several locations across Canada.  Everyone north of the border needs to apply and WIN and give us all something to watch that's worth watching! And it will also be an excuse to celebrate and fire up the Margarita maker!!

Don't forget we have the Winter Reality Start BB.  Something to look forward too.  NOT!

I love Paul's comic - I'm surprised they dinged him even a little, and he didn't end up as a sheep herder or something (would have been hilarious). But the potty mouth is delightfully gross, which fits him. Jillian's comic is so sad.

BB comics

Go Josh for veto, I guess. So I'm sure Xmas will get it.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

HAHAHAHA! ALEX IS CRYING IN HER DR! SHE HAS KLEENEX!

Also, ROFL at Paul's "I feel so bad I have to think of myself before others. Woe is me! I can't save everyone!" crying DR. 

Seriously, this episode is hilarious.

Paul is so full of shit.  I don't buy his DR tears.  We know he can cry on command, too.  That DR session just seemed like a ploy for us to feel sympathetic towards him.  News flash: It didn't work.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 17