Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Bidding on Love

• Start Topic

Boy youse guys are really picky. That's a problem? Seriously?

I mean "moist" was terrible and out of line. That was douchey in the extreme. But calling somebody "baby" when you meet them is wrong?

Political correctness run amuck. 

This is why John should not appear on Bravo. That is why no guy in his right mind should appear on any reality show unless it involves duck hunting or driving a truck. It's not for a normal regular guy. 

You need to be a prancing phony pony. Later for that noise.

• Love 10
52 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

John's "Hey, baby" welcome to Tinsley drove me over the edge. 

I want to like him. I really do. I like Dorinda.  

I miss drunk slurry Dorinda speeches..I hope we get some soon

The unHappy couple

285B9FEF00000578-0-image-m-34_1430895059

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I mean "moist" was terrible and out of line. That was douchey in the extreme. But calling somebody "baby" when you meet them is wrong?

I agree.  Just rewatched that scene.  He said, "Hi, Tinz.  Hey, baby.  I love the dress." 

I'm more put off by Beth and Sonja's greeting to Tinsley.  They are rude and cold.

Besides, now that I understand more about John and his business, my guess is that he's known Tinsley for some time. Probably knows her parents.  And Topper's parents. And all their friends.  He's probably cleaned their clothes, their furniture, their wedding dresses.  Madame Paulette is no joke. https://madamepaulette.com/  

Am I gushing?

• Love 8

Me too. It's fun trying to decipher what she is saying!

The unHappy couple

No wonder she gets so sloshed.

• Love 3

I just realized, it isn't just the slurring, it's the hand movements.

Damn if she isn't fun to watch.

Also, I totally feel Luann in this pic.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Also, I totally feel Luann in this pic.

I have to give Luanne credit, she shoveled the food down her mouth as quickly as possible before things really heated up.

backthatsup-1439864560.gif

Dorinda has Yosemite Sam hands, and it doesn't only happen when she is angry. Do you remember the dinner with John/Michael/Jules?

You're a nice person, she's a nice person, I'm a nice person,....

• Love 11
53 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

It is tough for a guy with that type of hail fellow well met personality to deal with dried up stiffs. You want to see the greeting of dried up dead fish UES douche nozzzles just look at the Bald Brothers Tom and Dennis. They are mayonnaise sandwiches on white bread.

I have that problem all the time. Plus there are a lot of people that I meet that know me and I don't remember them even though I am very good with names. So you have to say something when you meet them for the fifth time and you don't know their name and it is too embarrassing to ask. I used to say "toots" put political correctness put an end to that. So now I just call them all "Kiddo." "Hey Kiddo it's great to see you. How is your husband? The Kids? Everything good?"

John and I are relics of another time. I guess that is why I support him so much. I have sweated in his shoes. 

I adore the fact you stand for the men.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with John.  These women can make the most obnoxious of comments and get a pass, but John who is just trying to be relatable gets slammed. 

The number one RH to put men down is Sonja.  From Mario, to Simon, to John, to Tom, Harry, George.   There is always Sonja putting the men down.  She is pretty despicable and all the while tallying up what man she boned or dined with in the last ten years as "hers".  Carole and Bethenny are a tight number two in the putting men down department.

Sonja would love a man as devoted a John but no man can stand her stench.

• Love 10
(edited)

I am the biggest supporter of middle-aged women having fun with younger men - why not enjoy willing, virile young men and all they have to offer? - but Tinsley just came off as awkward and kind of gross, and Chad seemed desperate for camera time. There is no need for anyone of any age to be all over each other in a bowling alley. As the old saying goes, "Get a room." It felt like Tinsely was trying to prove something.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I am the biggest supporter of middle-aged women having fun with younger men - why not enjoy willing, virile young men and all they have to offer? - but Tinsley just came off as awkward and kind of gross, and Chad seemed desperate for camera time. There is no need for anyone of any age to be all over each other in a bowling alley. As the old saying goes, "Get a room." It felt like Tinsely was trying to prove something.

Maybe, in case the authorities are watching, Tinsley wants to show she has moved on, and therefore the restraining order can be lifted?

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The number one RH to put men down is Sonja.  From Mario, to Simon, to John, to Tom, Harry, George.   There is always Sonja putting the men down.  She is pretty despicable and all the while tallying up what man she boned or dined with in the last ten years as "hers".  Carole and Bethenny are a tight number two in the putting men down department.

I think this is  spot on. Sonja does not put enough value on her favors and it is obvious she has tremendous resentment. As does Bethenny. When relationship after relationship fails you have to realize there is one common denominator. You.

Look I think Sonja has been taken of advantage of many times by douchy guys. But she is an adult. She is the agent of her own destiny. She has to take responsibility for where she is. Knocking every single guy on the show is fun I guess but it kind of gets old after a while. 

There is no hope for Bethenny. She should put in an order for a robot. She has the money for it.

The question before the congregation is who in their right mind would want to be in a relationship with one of these women? Especially when there are so many alternatives out there. The stink of desperation has been overpowering this season. It makes the Gowanus Canal smell like a rose bush. 

Run away guys. Run away as fast as you can. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Trooper York said:

This is why John should not appear on Bravo. That is why no guy in his right mind should appear on any reality show unless it involves duck hunting or driving a truck. It's not for a normal regular guy. 

I do think there was a strategic plan in place to have less of John this season because he wasn't coming off well. 

I think the problem with John right from the beginning was the way that Dorinda responded to him. It kind of colored his personality to many in a way. She just seemed to detest him at times. It was confusing. And then we learned that Hannah (is that her name?) couldn't stand him enough to even be in the room with him. Ever. Except for like one time and then no more. Now, could be that Hannah is just a big baby, but it seemed so strange that her mom had found love after such absolute heartbreak and yet her own daughter wasn't happy for her to the point that she couldn't be in the same room with her boyfriend. Then of course, he has done things that make him appear in a less than flattering light. And he just has. The way he was all over Sonja. The way he talked to Beth. The gross things he has said. And I don't believe for a second it has one wit to do with where he live. He is a big personality. They all knew him - or knew of him long before this show - as did most folks in NY who know people. 

I remember when he was introduced. Brian Moylan over on Vulture said initially that he had never been more impressed by a "get" on this show. He said that for those not in the know, John is a big fucking deal in NY. His dry cleaning establishment is a legit major enterprise. He knows everyone in the city and calls them by their first name. He was on sight at Trump's wedding with Melania should anything go wrong with the wedding dress. Then of course people on the forum from NY, who knew more about what was going on, reminded the rest of us non-NY'ers of the thing that had made him the most famous in the tabloids. It was the deal with P Diddy. When Diddy needed to get to a gig in a hurry and called John to make it happen. Apparently John was all over the news and there was talk of how "connected" he was. How he could literally make anything happen and everyone in town knew it. There was also lots of not so nice talk. About what a famewhore he was - way back before this show, and about how he liked to name drop and confide the secrets of others. 

Bottom line, I don't think anyone doesn't like him because of where he lives. He is a big deal and probably has a lot of money. They don't like him because of the way he has behaved. 

http://nypost.com/2011/05/01/meet-the-dry-cleaner-to-the-stars-at-the-center-of-the-diddy-scandal/

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Bottom line, I don't think anyone doesn't like him because of where he lives. He is a big deal and probably has a lot of money. They don't like him because of the way he has behaved. 

I don't think that the viewers don't like him because of where he lives. I think the snobby women on the show don't like because of who he is and where he lives. Listen to what Bethenny said about him when they were fighting. 

I also think that if Hannah doesn't like him that is a big point in his favor because she is a gold plated entitled weirdo. 

The viewers formed their opinions based on the one sided portrayal of him. The P Diddy case is interesting. He went to John because he had juice. He went to him for help. John is the kind of guy who helps other people. That's his personality. He is a big daddy type. Of course he likes to be around famous people and bask in their celebrity. So he went on this show to get a little for himself. Big mistake. It is better to be in the background than to be out front where people will take shots at you. He just has to realize that he is the type of guy that Andy Cohen and Bravo despise so he will never get a fair shake.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

And then we learned that Hannah (is that her name?) couldn't stand him enough to even be in the room with him. Ever. Except for like one time and then no more.

Hannah loves her some big John.

17630152_1534606086551638_48316314858651

Aw.  He's her big teddy bear.  Dorinda must be happy.

17796134_1534606103218303_91655311932968

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

John is the kind of guy who helps other people. That's his personality. He is a big daddy type.

This is exactly the vibe I get from him.  John is the guy that will never let you leave his table hungry. He'll ask you what you want to eat and make sure you get the best. He'll get you something to wear if you're cold and is generous with his time and money. He'll bail you out or come running in the middle of the night if you drop a glass of cab on your carpet. 

To keep me under his spell, however, he needs to not be drunk on my TV.  

And never, ever, ever again utter the word, 'moist'. 

• Love 6
On 5/17/2017 at 9:10 PM, Martinigirl said:

Ramona is doing something right. Avery is a nice young lady.

It amazes me how mature Avery is compared to her mom. She told her mom not to go after Bethenny & be aggressive with her which is exactly what she did to her. I like Avery. She is one of the best kids on this franchise.

On 5/17/2017 at 9:31 PM, Atlanta said:

Oh, Tinz. Yes, you don't look 41 and you've still got it, but don't waste your time with a 23 year old. Don't be 'Carole-lite.' Glad she didn't go home with him. Maybe she's channeling her inner Liza and Josh via "Younger."

Liked the Ramona and Avery moments. 

Bethenny is someone I can take or leave.

The irony is that I started watch RHoNY because Carole joined the cast and now she's one of the characters I like the least. LOL I also watch for the scenery. I adore NYC. Yes, Carole, we know your apartment is a mess.

I feel bad that Lu is marrying a compulsive cheater.

I think Carole & Adam will break up. Carole doesn't want him living at her apartment. She doesn't like rock climbing with him either.

• Love 7
On 5/18/2017 at 0:40 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ramona looks the worst in her THs. She's applying her makeup in a really unflattering way. Her cheekbones look angular. She shouldn't have had any of those procedures done. She was kind of cute before. Now she resembles that cat lady Jocelyn Wildenstein. 

Ramona could adopt a few of Carole's "babies' & become a true cat lady. She is so mean to Luanne. It's outrageous that Ramona would film a scene with two random ladies , one of whom dated Tom.

• Love 4

I've seen some people complain about Tinsley's hair. Just because you are over 40 doesn't mean you have to have 'mom' hair. If you can handle long hair, have at it. It's more of a personality thing. I hate that women think they turn 30 or 40 and have to chop it because that's why society says.

• Love 8
On 5/18/2017 at 9:30 AM, twilightzone said:

I don't know why Tinsley was cast.  She adds nothing to the show.  She really has no storyline and at best, should just be "friend" status.  I can't see her beyond this season.

I like her. She is funny & pretty. She is less annoying than any of the other recent additions to the show.

• Love 7

Regarding Ramona and all of her dates. Someone suggested that she's overly listing any night out as a "date" when she didn't even know that one guys first name was George. How do you meet someone and don't even know their first name? She's chalking her dating life success to how beautiful and sexy she is. And of course we don't deny that she looks great for a sixty year old. But can't she just acknowledge that she's very wealthy and men are going to be drawn to that? Either the man has no money of his own or if he's already rich having a rich date  means she's not after your money. So being a wealthy divorcee is totally helping Ramona attract men. Why can't any of them just come out and say it?

also, how did Ramona get so much out of her divorce settlement? They (MARIO and Ramona)!must have been even richer than they let on. She got the Hamptons house AND the NYC huge house. She's not working is she? MARIO certainly kept his trophy business. 

My question is, was True faith/renewal attached to the trophy business? Did Mario keep the True businesses? And what happened to Ramonas Pinot? Besides that stupid hair extension mess what is Ramona doing for work? She's not hustling anything. 

I always assume that Bravo pays for those trips but Terror on the high seas trip was one of the best trips on Bravo and Ramona really carried on like she paid for it. Does Bravo cap the budget on those trips? The Morocco episode was on today and LuAnn was the same way leading us to believe she paid all expenses etc. Andy needs to tell how those trips work exactly.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ryebread said:

17630152_1534606086551638_48316314858651

Aw.  He's her big teddy bear.  Dorinda must be happy.

17796134_1534606103218303_91655311932968

Good for her if she has come around. This seemed to really bother Dorinda, as it would most people. 

Carole seems to like him as well - this from her Instagram. But then I don't think she ever had an issue with John.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, BBHN said:

Dorinda was an aerobics instructor and is Italian; hands have a voice of their own. 

(which helps when her mouth is speaking cursive)

• Love 11
4 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I do think there was a strategic plan in place to have less of John this season because he wasn't coming off well. 

I think the problem with John right from the beginning was the way that Dorinda responded to him. It kind of colored his personality to many in a way. She just seemed to detest him at times. It was confusing. And then we learned that Hannah (is that her name?) couldn't stand him enough to even be in the room with him. Ever. Except for like one time and then no more. Now, could be that Hannah is just a big baby, but it seemed so strange that her mom had found love after such absolute heartbreak and yet her own daughter wasn't happy for her to the point that she couldn't be in the same room with her boyfriend. Then of course, he has done things that make him appear in a less than flattering light. And he just has. The way he was all over Sonja. The way he talked to Beth. The gross things he has said. And I don't believe for a second it has one wit to do with where he live. He is a big personality. They all knew him - or knew of him long before this show - as did most folks in NY who know people. 

I remember when he was introduced. Brian Moylan over on Vulture said initially that he had never been more impressed by a "get" on this show. He said that for those not in the know, John is a big fucking deal in NY. His dry cleaning establishment is a legit major enterprise. He knows everyone in the city and calls them by their first name. He was on sight at Trump's wedding with Melania should anything go wrong with the wedding dress. Then of course people on the forum from NY, who knew more about what was going on, reminded the rest of us non-NY'ers of the thing that had made him the most famous in the tabloids. It was the deal with P Diddy. When Diddy needed to get to a gig in a hurry and called John to make it happen. Apparently John was all over the news and there was talk of how "connected" he was. How he could literally make anything happen and everyone in town knew it. There was also lots of not so nice talk. About what a famewhore he was - way back before this show, and about how he liked to name drop and confide the secrets of others. 

http://nypost.com/2011/05/01/meet-the-dry-cleaner-to-the-stars-at-the-center-of-the-diddy-scandal/

Wow. Thanks for posting that link. I don't think that I would enjoy spending time with John. He seems really pushy and as if he's always trying to impress (no pun intended) or win your approval. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I adore the fact you stand for the men.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with John.  These women can make the most obnoxious of comments and get a pass, but John who is just trying to be relatable gets slammed. 

Sonja would love a man as devoted a John but no man can stand her stench.

I noticed Sonja was the one who made that nasty comment how if John was the best looking guy in the room . . .

In the past, this was the kinda comment I would have expected from Moaner.  Surprisingly, Moaner merely smiled slightly & said Sonja was funny, but said no more.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I noticed Sonja was the one who made that nasty comment how if John was the best looking guy in the room . . .

In the past, this was the kinda comment I would have expected from Moaner.  Surprisingly, Moaner merely smiled slightly & said Sonja was funny, but said no more.

You know, that was perhaps the first time ever that Ramona seemed normal to me, when she told Sonja, "You're funny."  There didn't seem to be any ulterior motive, no posing, no attempt to manipulate or seem fabulous.  It was a nice moment. 

• Love 3
On 5/19/2017 at 3:34 PM, BBHN said:

Hey, I like chunky men - I still have a huge crush on James Gandolfini, may he RIP - but I'd passon John.

I'm another with the crush on Gandolfini!  Also loved him in one of his last movies "Enough Said" with Julia Louis Dreyfus.  There was something about him!

• Love 6

Double entendre alert...

I don't think that I would enjoy spending time with John. He seems really pushy and as if he's always trying to impress (no pun intended) or win your approval.

Plus, he seems to be every bit the famewhore we accuse the HWs of being. Maybe he's angling for his own spin-off?

• Love 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Love reads like this :)   I got the vibe John was that guy but didn't know it was this deep. Puffy knows everybody and has his own reputation for being a low-key bully that doesn't take "no"; so for him to call John to get it done says a lot. The writer comparing him to Jakob the jeweler is interesting (and a little shady).

*Off to google to see who else John's messy ex-assistant spoke to.*

Edited by Inspectabecky
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Stephanie1216 said:

Regarding Ramona and all of her dates. Someone suggested that she's overly listing any night out as a "date" when she didn't even know that one guys first name was George. How do you meet someone and don't even know their first name? She's chalking her dating life success to how beautiful and sexy she is. And of course we don't deny that she looks great for a sixty year old. But can't she just acknowledge that she's very wealthy and men are going to be drawn to that? Either the man has no money of his own or if he's already rich having a rich date  means she's not after your money. So being a wealthy divorcee is totally helping Ramona attract men. Why can't any of them just come out and say it?

also, how did Ramona get so much out of her divorce settlement? They (MARIO and Ramona)!must have been even richer than they let on. She got the Hamptons house AND the NYC huge house. She's not working is she? MARIO certainly kept his trophy business. 

My question is, was True faith/renewal attached to the trophy business? Did Mario keep the True businesses? And what happened to Ramonas Pinot? Besides that stupid hair extension mess what is Ramona doing for work? She's not hustling anything. 

I always assume that Bravo pays for those trips but Terror on the high seas trip was one of the best trips on Bravo and Ramona really carried on like she paid for it. Does Bravo cap the budget on those trips? The Morocco episode was on today and LuAnn was the same way leading us to believe she paid all expenses etc. Andy needs to tell how those trips work exactly.

Mario kept the jewelry business.  Ramona earns far more as a RH than she ever did in her business.  So she really doesn't need to work outside the RH.  Apparently, Ramona just buys wine and slaps Ramona Pinot labels on the bottles.  Well, at least she claimed the same in an e-mail.  I don't think Ramona has had any real success with the various products she has tried to market. 

Most of the big trips are paid for by Bravo.  They assign one woman as a hostess, who then pretends to be the one in charge.  Later this year they will go to Mexico and that trip may or may not be paid for by Suntory/Beam.  If they are spending time going to the tequila factory it is just one long plug for Skinnygirl. If you just watched Morocco you can see where Luann is getting frustrated with some missing dinner.  Dinner is filming.  That trip was a nightmare because Ramona and Sonja wanted to make it their own and Cindy Barshop was also a huge pain.  Trips to The Hamptons and Berkshires are usually sucked up by the RH.  Of course if they require lodging and transportation it is on Bravo.  

• Love 7
5 hours ago, BBHN said:

Double entendre alert...

Plus, he seems to be every bit the famewhore we accuse the HWs of being. Maybe he's angling for his own spin-off?

You might be on to something.....

Dorinda has interviewed that Bravo had been trying to get her on the show for years. She was reluctant, and I believe the rumor was that John was the one who eventually talked her in to doing the show more because he wanted to be on the show. 

I will say that I think he really loves Dorinda. I loved the story she told in the Berkshire's a couple of years ago when she was trying to explain why she was with him. She talked of how he would hold her and let her cry over and over again with her grief about Richard. But at the same time she often seems to treat him with such disdain. It is a bit confusing. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Dorinda has interviewed that Bravo had been trying to get her on the show for years. She was reluctant, and I believe the rumor was that John was the one who eventually talked her in to doing the show more because he wanted to be on the show. 

Hmmm. Interesting.

I loved the story she told in the Berkshire's a couple of years ago when she was trying to explain why she was with him. She talked of how he would hold her and let her cry over and over again with her grief about Richard. But at the same time she often seems to treat him with such disdain. It is a bit confusing. 

Well, she is one of the nasty womans (along with the prancing homoz) out to destroy those poor defenseless white heterosexual men ;)

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, Trooper York said:

When John has to tell Dorinda  “I’m the nicest guy in the world and you know that”. Then lays the blame on Dorinda for picking friends who disrespect their relationship.........there's a problem. 

19 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

The unHappy couple

285B9FEF00000578-0-image-m-34_1430895059

Talk about moist....look at that sweaty noggin. UGH!

• Love 2
19 hours ago, ryebread said:

I agree.  Just rewatched that scene.  He said, "Hi, Tinz.  Hey, baby.  I love the dress." 

I'm more put off by Beth and Sonja's greeting to Tinsley.  They are rude and cold.

Besides, now that I understand more about John and his business, my guess is that he's known Tinsley for some time. Probably knows her parents.  And Topper's parents. And all their friends.  He's probably cleaned their clothes, their furniture, their wedding dresses.  Madame Paulette is no joke. https://madamepaulette.com/  

Am I gushing?

17 hours ago, ryebread said:

This is exactly the vibe I get from him.  John is the guy that will never let you leave his table hungry. He'll ask you what you want to eat and make sure you get the best. He'll get you something to wear if you're cold and is generous with his time and money. He'll bail you out or come running in the middle of the night if you drop a glass of cab on your carpet. 

To keep me under his spell, however, he needs to not be drunk on my TV.  

And never, ever, ever again utter the word, 'moist'. 

Don't ever say gushing around John or he will definitely ask about the moistness factor.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

When John has to tell Dorinda  “I’m the nicest guy in the world and you know that”. Then lays the blame on Dorinda for picking friends who disrespect their relationship.........there's a problem. 

That's a problem. That's the truth. Didn't you ever have a friend who was involved with someone you didn't like or respect? Did you constantly harp on it and attack them? Or did you respect your friends choices and leave them to it.

Dorinda chooses to consort with people who dislike him for money. To be on the show. She doesn't really stand up for him. If she did he wouldn't have had that dust up with Bethenny last season. In this season he was barely on for two minutes and he is nit picked for one word. 

Now don't me wrong. I nit pick everything Carole does. But that is because she is a nit wit. So she deserves to be nitpicked. Plus she is taking down serious change for this show so she has to take it.

The fact is it tells you something if you continue to be friends with people who disrespect your realtionship. It tells you that those friends or the money they bring you are more important than your realtionship. That is clear. It is clear that Dorinda doesn't respect John either. In word and deed she shows it almost every episode. He is a fool to put up with it. He is displacing his anger toward her friends. His beef is with her. He should run for the hills. He could do a lot better.

• Love 3

Bringing this over from the Ramona thread, because I think it is relevant to the episode and the season, since it explains (potentially) why Beth is so mad at Ramona....

It's a dumb reason to be mad at Ramona, just as it was a dumb reason to be mad at Sonja. Beth's dickness has far more of an effect on her bottom line than any of that Tipsy Girl bullshit ever could.

So I'm not sure how awful he was to Beth at the bra party or at her party at her Hampton house. 

He was no more awful to her than she was to him.

3690668290_2de2ae24b9.jpg&key=f50c4f295c

1274086625_licking-lips.gif?w%3D640

Carole, you big dummy.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

Maybe they don't like John because they feel John wants Dorinda as his meal ticket. Dorinda does seem to pay for everything. 

I doubt, highly doubt, that John needs/wants Dorinda for her money. And what does she pay for when she is with John? The show pays for filmed dinners/events, not the HWs. LOL

• Love 5

That's just on TV. He is far wealthier than Dorinda. Check it out.  I doubt that he makes her pay for everything. He is the kind of guy who picks up the check for everyone.

Plus I never saw her pay for anything. I never saw any of the Housewives pay except for the few times that Bethenny complained that Luann ran out on the bar tab. Or the time with the hot dogs. But other than that we have no idea who pays for anything. 

• Love 7

I'm glad Dorinda's daughter has made peace with Big John. When I was younger, my parents divorced, and my mom had several boyfriends I absolutely detested. After voicing my objections ( that fell on deaf ears), I shut up, and was cordial. In the long run, it was better for all involved. ( btw- I was right about them, and none lasted more than a few years)...

• Love 3

he is nit picked for one word

And rightfully so.

He is far wealthier than Dorinda. Check it out

Most sites list her as being wealthier. Not that he isn't wealthy, but it does seem she has a few more bucks than he does.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Dorinda paid for dinner the night she told John to take the EZ pass back home to Queens. 

Because she was on camera and she was being a nasty bitch. She did that so she wouldn't look bad. Well it didn't work.

Who talks like that about someone they pretend to care about. John should have dumped her then and there. She displayed her true colors.

1 minute ago, BBHN said:

Most sites list her as being wealthier. Not that he isn't wealthy, but it does seem she has a few more bucks than he does.

The fact is that she does not have more money then him and he is the kind of guy who will not let anyone else pick up the check. She is the freeloader in this relationship and is selling out their "relationship" to be on the show. The only reason he is filming with her is so she can have a storyline and can film with someone else for filler scenes. Her daughter is too weird and she doesn't seem to have other friends than the ones she is paid to be friendly with on a bogus reality show.

John is just one of the fools who is being hammered. Tom is a better example. He might be a cheater. A philanderer. A player. His business  is all out there on TV because he got involved  with Luann. Big mistake. He has been attacked for two seasons. He has been "investigated" and "casitgated" by women who have all had affairs and cheated on their spouse or with someone else's spouse. So forgive if I take their expressions of horror with a grain of salt.

Nothing good comes of being involved with a Real Housewife. 

• Love 4