Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Bidding on Love

• Start Topic

Ramona gets advice about her situation with Bethenny; Tinsley, Ramona and Sonja hit the Upper East Side for a night out; Tinsley meets a young suitor; Bethenny meets Luann's fiancé, while Carole learns there may be trouble in paradise.

(edited)

Tinsley will play tonsil hockey with some young man.

She better  move out of Casa Haversham pronto or she will end up in the elevator shaft next to Pickles

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 14

Did Sonja tell Tinsley to remember to take some packets (sugar, Equal) the next time she is in a restaurant?

Sonja accused Tinsley of turning on the heat,

Tinsley: I don't even know where the heat is.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Tinsley will play tonsil hockey with some young man.

She better  move out of Casa Haversham pronto or she will end up in the elevator shaft next to Pickles

Tinsley did say she wanted a baby

• Love 7
(edited)

I was in NY playing this game in my 30's....I am embarrassed for all of them. 

ETA: I am not rich! I guess a little different! Still gross. 

Edited by JD5166
  • Love 6
(edited)

Oh, Tinz. Yes, you don't look 41 and you've still got it, but don't waste your time with a 23 year old. Don't be 'Carole-lite.' Glad she didn't go home with him. Maybe she's channeling her inner Liza and Josh via "Younger."

Liked the Ramona and Avery moments. 

Bethenny is someone I can take or leave.

The irony is that I started watch RHoNY because Carole joined the cast and now she's one of the characters I like the least. LOL I also watch for the scenery. I adore NYC. Yes, Carole, we know your apartment is a mess.

I feel bad that Lu is marrying a compulsive cheater.

Edited by Atlanta
  • Love 12

The European style of the kiss, kiss greeting seems exhausting, especially for me since I have personal space issues. I'm fine with hugging, but why not a quick hug and a hello?

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Alrighty.  Ramona is showing Chad, 23, her flirting techniques.  Ramona is old enough to have given birth to Tinsley at 19.  Tinsley is old enough to have given birth to Chad at 18.  Therefore, Ramona is old enough to be Chad's grandmother.  Ramona is becoming creepy.  

Becoming? 

• Love 23

Who's Babs?

Ramona really does not know how to grow old gracefully. And Sonja is right behind her. The two of them and Tinsley reminded me of my (way) younger days bar hopping cruising for guys. 

Poor Dorinda, I think all those people were not there for the charity auction but to hook up with whoever. 

• Love 10

Sonya's backless top that showed side boob was beautiful on her. THAT, Tinsley is how a grown woman wears white ruffles. Sonja's body...even her back...(especially her back), is just sick.

• Love 23
(edited)

I see Babs (in this ep) and, in another thread, a picture of Kelly looking French fried crispy. That's not the in thing. It's not 1987. Who told these women that was attractive? It's one thing if you are naturally that color, but chill on the spray tan or the fake-bake. I've known women who tan easily, but they don't look like that. 

Edited by Atlanta
  • Love 6

Not sure I remember Babs/Barbara.  Is she the one not wanting to outbid Dorinda's $1000 bid for the necklace?  And the same woman who we don't see but whose close-captioning gossip about Tom is shown at the end of the episode?

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Alrighty.  Ramona is showing Chad, 23, her flirting techniques.  Ramona is old enough to have given birth to Tinsley at 19.  Tinsley is old enough to have given birth to Chad at 18.  Therefore, Ramona is old enough to be Chad's grandmother.  Ramona is becoming creepy.  

I was thinking that, when Ramona was batting her fake eyelashes next to chad, I thought she looked like his grandma. 

The waiter asking for chad's ID and not tinsely's just totally crushed her thoughts that they looked the same age. 

• Love 15
Just now, Lemons said:

I was thinking that, when Ramona was batting her fake eyelashes next to chad, I thought she looked like his grandma. 

My what big teeth you have Grandma.

And what big fat fake boobies.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

She was at the wedding, she posted pics.

Did she post the pics before the People article?

If yes, she really is a turd friend to Luanne

9 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Way overpriced even for NYC. 

It's actually cheaper than going on a date to the movies in NYC.

• Love 5