Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Fowl Play

• Start Topic

Kathryn contemplates a reunion with the father of her children. Also, Patricia continues to push Landon and Thomas together; Craig and Naomie try to reconcile; Shep plans a hunting getaway for the group, but Chelsea falls for Austen's hunting prowess.

(edited)
10 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

I so want Patricia's pink pig BBQ/Smoker that was in the background when Whitney & Shep were conversing in the back yard.

Thanks for letting me know what that was.  It looked like it had wheels.  I thought it was some kind of pink, piggy, kiddie car!

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 1

I think it's interesting that they continue to show them drinking the Knob Creek brand bourbon ? instead of JD's brand, Gentry Bourbon.  You would think he would want to go all Bethenny/Skinny Girl with his brand.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I think it's interesting that they continue to show them drinking the Knob Creek brand bourbon ? instead of JD's brand, Gentry Bourbon.  You would think he would want to go all Bethenny/Skinny Girl with his brand.

Knob Creek probably beat JD to the product placement fee with Bravo.

• Love 8

Austen & Chelsea, sitting in a tree ..... he wants a girlfriend, she wants to stay free ....

I laughed till I had tears when they told Craig his orange vest made him look like one of the guys picking up trash on the side of the road! 

• Love 15

Ok, the Austen/Chelsea stuff was so fake.  The clothing was deliberately laid out.  Her makeup in the morning is perfect, plus who sleeps on one of those decorative shams?  I think she crawled into bed to film and nothing more.

• Like 1
  • Love 16

There was some serious production bullshit in this episode.  As mentioned above Chelsea's makeup was way too perfect after "waking up" and the other thing, which I think was a huge mistake, was the scene showing the Georgia state line and entry into Dade County as that county is in the extreme northwest corner of the state and nowhere near the coastal area where the episode took place.  What the fuck?

• Love 8

The only good thing about this episode was next weeks preview of Katherine & T.Rav.  How much can you beat a dead horse with Craig & Naomi and his lateness.   And Landon ... There are no words.

• Love 6

When Landon first started on the show I found her pleasantly vapid; in season 3 harmlessly vapid; this season she is now atrociously vapid. 

Was making chokers some sort of recreational therapy when Kathryn was in rehab? 'Cause girl has got a shitload of them. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Babyfoot said:

When Landon first started on the show I found her pleasantly vapid; in season 3 harmlessly vapid; this season she is now atrociously vapid. 

Was making chokers some sort of recreational therapy when Kathryn was in rehab? 'Cause girl has got a shitload of them. 

On the reunion last season, Katherine said she was in the business of making chokers, and actually was wearing one that matched her outfit.  It was pearls and a cameo if I remember correctly.

• Love 4

Okay, so Landumb has some Coooogar (Phadra  raw raw meow noise)  lust going on for Shep 2.0 Austen…maybe she is more interesting then I have given her credit for. Hmmmm.  Just sayin she may be a wolf in sheep’s stupidity.   I guess you might have guessed I don’t like her. At All.  In fact she suckolass.

She is one nasty biatch.  UGLY – you ant’ t got no allibi –you UGly                         

• Love 8
(edited)

The first two seasons everyone was so natural. Now it seems so scripted-the kiss of death. The worst offender? Chelsea. Way too camera-aware and cute with her lines. She is always too "on" and witty. 

Her and Austen's bedroom scene was BS. Full makeup, wearing a tee shirt....and then her weird thing saying "aww", talking about Austen's puppy love for her. Just a strange-and totally fake exchange. I expect more Bravo. 

I loved seeing JD and Elizabeth. Wow, their kids were so cute, "hi Miss Kathryn". But of course there was no warmth from Kathryn towards them. No hugs, no happiness to see them. Girl is ice cold inside. 

I would love to be a fly on the wall when JD and Elizabeth discuss Kathryn OFF camera. Ha! 

Craig is showing his true colors with a giant, waving red flag. What an ego on that pretentious asshole. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 15
20 minutes ago, Sage47 said:

I loved seeing JD and Elizabeth. Wow, their kids were so cute, "hi Miss Kathryn". But of course there was no warmth from Kathryn towards them. No hugs, no happiness to see them. Girl is ice cold inside. I would love to be a fly on the wall when JD and Elizabeth discuss Kathryn OFF camera. Ha! 

Craig is showing his true colors with a giant, waving red flag. What an ego on that pretentious asshole. 

So THIS is hilarious:

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&sid=rutledge29401&_pgn=1&_mwBanner=1

Cooper posted this link to a few auctions of junk he's selling of Craig's on eBay. In a hilariously snarky Instagram post, he detailed how he's trying to sell #CraigsCrap to recoup the cost of an up-and-coming designer's navy blazer sample that Cooper had lent Craig to wear at Fashion Week a while back. He went on say that the "inconsiderate turd" Craig never returned the blazer after Cooper's numerous attempts to get the blazer back. He also says he finds it funny that Craig wants to be a designer since he used/abused and completely disrespected another fledgling designer by stealing his one and only sample of this item. So not only is Craig an asshole, but he's also apparently a thief!

I do enjoy JD and Elizabeth---they seem like kind, loyal folks who are trying their best to respectfully get along with both Kathryn and Thomas. Too bad they get stuck having to deal with Kathryn's endlessly self-pitying poutfests every time she doesn't get invited to yet another party or event. She's clearly become like a "Friend Of" cast member by this point, but she's too delusional to realize why  T-Rav's way more fun to have around than she is. And she obviously doesn't like kids.

I love seeing the men attempt to act all manly and occasionally go all "Garden & Gun" on us, even if their fashion choices are as discordant as they're amusing: Shep looked like Crocodile Dundee, Whitney ended up dressing like he's Lord Founterloy and Craig went from dressing like a beach bum to a prison inmate.

Shep correcting T-Rav's little vocabulary blunder was priceless. It's so refreshing to see a reality show cast member properly correct another one's grammar!! 

Oh Landon...she's becoming more insufferable with every new episode. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Eater of Worlds said:

Ok, the Austen/Chelsea stuff was so fake.  The clothing was deliberately laid out.  Her makeup in the morning is perfect, plus who sleeps on one of those decorative shams?  I think she crawled into bed to film and nothing more.

Me. I sleep on my decorative shams?

• Love 3

Okay Bravo editing monkeys- there is no way someone ran from Shep's house all the way up near America Street to Patricia's house 3 blocks from Colonial Lake. And if they had run that far they would have broken a sweat if were anything a ounce more than a light job.

And Craig is a private person- who chooses to be on a reality show. And pitch fits. And dress like a try hard. Which is to say Shep was right about him putting the douche in fiduciary. Being sensitive about getting called out for almost shooting the dog is making me laugh.

Austen is really the poor man's Shep- but I like Chelsea. 

And Landon is just too everything- too annoying, too stupid, too transparent. One lunch three weeks ago is not a blooming relationship.

I agree with whoever said this has become over scripted. 

• Love 13

I loved the scene in the store with guys...snakes.  Getting Dubarry boots.  Whitney looked ridiculous.

Liked seeing JD and Elizabeth.

Yeah, I always wake up with full makeup.  I sleep on my back and never touch my face.  Sure.

Enough with the trying to morph Landon into this great person and total material for marriage.  She's an air head with the most annoying laugh.

Oh, I liked the dog being given the chew bone with tongs. 

I was so worried about the dogs being shot.  Apparently Craig got close.  I like Craig but I'm still team Naomi on their situation.

TRav can't be around guns because he's a felon.  Can't make this stuff up.  Sorry, it made me chuckle. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

And holy cow, Kathyrn.  She really needs a makeup artist.  

This

The scene earlier this season where she met Jennifer her foundation was 3 shades paler and a different undertone than her neck and chest. The screen caps of from it online she looks like she's wearing a mask. And she often wears heavy powder or cheap lipstick. She prides herself on her beauty and being a fashionista but is completely clueless about makeup and skincare. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

Yeah, I always wake up with full makeup. 

I am not making this up:  I have an uncle that married a second time later in life.  His wife would literally wake up 2 hours early just to "put on her face" and change into lacy things and crawl back into bed.  He is a complete alcoholic so I don't think he even noticed.

Speaking of alcoholics - I am looking at you Shep.  One week without a drink?  Big Whoop!

Oh Landon, Austin doesn't have enough money for you.  Even his parents will tell you that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

That was lame, have the dog make the quails fly into the air and shoot them from 10 feet away.

Then let the staff collect, clean and cook them up.

They were probably caged and released so that these "sportsmen" could talk up how they shot their meal.

Of course there's plenty of liquor and what do you know, they arrange to have Austen and Chelsea by themselves in their own cabin.  Yes the morning after scene was staged.  She was made up and he was all shaven.  With all the cameras and lights, they were having a frank discussion about what their supposed hookup means?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

More "conversations " between Gizmo and Craig please!

I would really prefer to have all Craig scenes be 100% Gizmo related. Of course, Gizmo can have his own scenes outside of Craig interactions.

• Love 16
(edited)

I like Austen because he doesn't give a rat's ass what any of these pretentious assholes think.  He was the only one getting laid and that's all he cared about. Well, maybe Craig and No-mi (as Craig pronounces) were, too. 

I'm so tired of Cameran and her intrusive questions to Shep. It's not cute or funny and you can tell he's getting irritated with her. She needs to lay off. She really serves no purpose at all. She must be so embarrassed playing this role, voodoo dolls and all. 

Patricia's sage advice to Landon about hooking an older man with money. Boy toys aren't going to cut it.  She is really something else. From another time and century. But hey, if your goal in life is to live in luxury without much effort, then Patricia is 100% correct!

Kathryn's face looks different, then I figured it out, she has put on some weight and her face is fuller. Rehab will do that to you.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 12

As long as the grammar and pronunciation police are out on this show, I wish they'd jump on Landon and Chelsea (but mostly Landon, because she's so "sophisticated") and instruct them that wary and weary are, in fact, two different words with different pronunciations and meanings.

Other than that, all I came away with from this episode is a hankering for bacon wrapped quail and possibly a bourbon slushie.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

I think was a huge mistake, was the scene showing the Georgia state line and entry into Dade County as that county is in the extreme northwest corner of the state and nowhere near the coastal area where the episode took place.  What the fuck?

I thought the same thing!! At least put up a sign shot of something that would look halfway legit.

Here is the website for the place they stayed:

http://huntdsp.com/

• Love 2

So last year, didn't the Dolphin screech that Kathryn had done all of her work on her back?

And now we're treated to Old Pat literally advising her on how to trick like some Rob Zombie reboot of "it's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down."

• Love 10

Landon's one of those people who has to be the prettiest girl at the prom.  She needs all the make attention and will flirt with all the men, regardless of their status.  Her carrying on with Austen at dinner was pathetic. 

Plus, you can't act that way and then cry wolf like she did last year with Thomas/Kathryn.  

I think Chelsea & Austen are cute together.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Kathryn's face looks different, then I figured it out, she has put on some weight and her face is fuller. Rehab will do that to you.  

In Charleston the big epidemic at the moment is prescription drugs. A lot of Adderall, percote, and the like. The big thing about the ADD drugs and speed is that they kill appetite or make you use the bathroom so whenever people give up that drug they put on 5 or 10.

1 hour ago, lunastartron said:

Old Pat literally advising her on how to trick like some Rob Zombie reboot of "it's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down."

Kadooz to you for successfully intertwining Housewives, Reba McEntire and borderline prostitution.

Something someone posted also made me realize 3 of the cast members grew up or have parents living on 'resort' islands- Shep, Landon, Austen. I wonder if that breeds a certain level of detachment from reality? Aside from college I've always lived within 10-15 miles from the beach but always in functioning towns and cities not removed pleasantvilles.

To be honest its getting sad that Landon and Thomas are the only people with jobs. I don't discount that Shep has business interests but there is something odd about a group of 30-50 year olds when no damned body works.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Nancypants said:

Landon comes off as just so pitifully Dumb and desperate. And Dolphiny.. it worstens each ep. I CANT with this idiot.

I honestly don't know how any man would find her attractive.  She's not that cute.  I mean, she really isn't.  The voice is grating.  Her skin is terrible and she already has the look of someone who has been in the sun too much.  She won't age well.

And her entire existence is based on where she has traveled on apparently her daddy's money.  "In Aspen, there's a saying..."  Or in response to TRav's "I like that jacket" comment, "I got it in LA!"  It's great she so well traveled but you would think she'd be able to impart some interesting insights on what she's absorbed or it would mature her in some way.  The only thing she feels compelled to do is basically name drop her locations and talk about something superficial.

• Love 15

Quick observations:

• Austen is adorable.
  • That big rat's nest popping out of the back of Kathryn's hair when she visited JD & Elizabeth was highly distracting.
  • Patricia's caftan had pugs on it!!!
  • Whitney's one liners are so lame that they circle back around and actually become funny.
  • Love 12
25 minutes ago, robroy said:

To be honest its getting sad that Landon and Thomas are the only people with jobs.

Chelsea is a hair stylist.

Cameran sells real estate.

What job does Landon have? That website? LOL

Austen works for a beer company.

• Love 10
(edited)

The thing that is bugging me about Craig now (I've always liked him) is how quick he is to stoop low and fight dirty in this dispute with Naomie. When you start calling names and being disrespectful and degrading, it becomes less about the initial issue and more about the way you are talking to the woman you supposedly adore. I know he's young, but he'd better learn soon to not do that. Because while the initial problem may be resolved, the name-calling and demeaning words won't be forgotten. Was that a Braves "A" on Cameran's hat, or a Bama "A"? I need to know this, because it will change my opinion of her. Haha! Hey, what if your dick kept growing as you got older? Hilarious and ridiculous.

Edited by mjstrick
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

Chelsea is a hair stylist.

Cameran sells real estate.

What job does Landon have? That website? LOL

Austen works for a beer company.

This is absolutely spot-on. If you actually go to her website, she has not written One. Damned. Thing. for it! Seriously. Everything on there was written by other people, and Anna is probably the most prolific writer they've got followed closely by someone named James Joiner. I could actually see James and Anna trading the crown for "who has written the most" back and forth over time. I like Landon (a lot) as most of you have figured out by now, and even I am insulted by the idea that she's doing any work for the website/company she's supposed to be a partner in. And I took the time to send them an email saying as much. No, really. I did.

1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I honestly don't know how any man would find her attractive.  She's not that cute.  I mean, she really isn't.  The voice is grating.  Her skin is terrible and she already has the look of someone who has been in the sun too much.  She won't age well.

Well .... all I can say is "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or "There's no accounting for taste." Take your pick. I actually find her highly attractive and if I were both single and in the Charleston area, I'd try to date her, ambiguous employment status notwithstanding. I like her voice and apparently I can't tell when someone's skin is "bad" or "good" because her skin looks just fine to me.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

There was some serious production bullshit in this episode.  As mentioned above Chelsea's makeup was way too perfect after "waking up" and the other thing, which I think was a huge mistake, was the scene showing the Georgia state line and entry into Dade County as that county is in the extreme northwest corner of the state and nowhere near the coastal area where the episode took place.  What the fuck?

I actually googled the hunting lodge when I saw that sign. I remembered Shep saying it was only 2 hours away and wondered why they were showing Dade County and thought perhaps I misheard him.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Eater of Worlds said:

JD either dyed his hair in the first season or he's going grey incredibly fast.

Well Craig did "work" for him last season. I'm surprised JD didn't snatch himself bald in frustration.

Craig's biggest accomplishment is being a let down to so many. Sad thing is that he views it as a plus.

• Love 2