Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E10: Family Trippin' (Part 2)

• Start Topic

The family confronts Scott about his unwelcome guest; Kourtney informs him that he's ruined any chance of getting back together; Khloe is fed up with her family's attitude; Kim anxiously prepares to testify against the men who robbed her in Paris.

Another faked storyline. 

Kris hasn't ever discussed having psoriasis that I recall. And why spray the secret cure on her face?

Scott again is right. Why not take a break from each other and do your own thing for awhile. They're all getting on each others nerves.

5 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Ugh. I mean.. am I supposed to be on the side of the Kardashions? Cause I'm.. not. The first five minutes is me disliking them all.

i feel I say it every week but how boring is this show now! 

Rich boring people's problems. Who cares?

And Kim is soooo  nice, she doesn't want to send anyone to jail for a long time cause all she heard was their voice and never saw faces.

• Love 4
(edited)
38 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Another faked storyline. 

Kris hasn't ever discussed having psoriasis that I recall. And why spray the secret cure on her face?

Scott again is right. Why not take a break from each other and do your own thing for awhile. They're all getting on each others nerves.

Rich boring people's problems. Who cares?

And Kim is soooo  nice, she doesn't want to send anyone to jail for a long time cause all she heard was their voice and never saw faces.

Actually when Kim first got psoriasis, she mentioned Kris having it and then when she told Kris she was all "thanks to you Mom" and etc. And then Kris awesomely said "well it was good when I first got it, I was married, I can't imagine having to deal with it if you were still dating and how to explain it" like one that was funny because she was saying this to drama queen Kim and also two what the hell? Why would it be a deal breaker for people? I mean maybe it is but okay.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Actually when Kim first got psoriasis, she mentioned Kris having it and then when she told Kris she was all "thanks to you Mom" and etc. And then Kris awesomely said "well it was good when I first got it, I was married, I can't imagine having to deal with it if you were still dating and how to explain it" like one that was funny because she was saying this to drama queen Kim and also two what the hell? Why would it be a deal breaker for people? I mean maybe it is but okay.

If Kris, Kim and Kylie have it, it certainly isn't much more than the occasional spot or two. I have friends who have it and it sometimes covers their hands, neck, arms etc.

Kim didn't go white water rafting but spent her day jumping in and out if the pool there, making sure everyone around got an eyeful of her thonged ass and tits. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

If Kris, Kim and Kylie have it, it certainly isn't much more than the occasional spot or two. I have friends who have it and it sometimes covers their hands, neck, arms etc.

Kim didn't go white water rafting but spent her day jumping in and out if the pool there, making sure everyone around got an eyeful of her thonged ass and tits. 

I agree. It runs in my family actually. I'm lucky I haven't gotten it yet but it gets bad for my family members when they get stressed out. It's awful. 

Also yes when Kim was like "I didn't want go in water" what..? 

• Love 1

That was another boring episode.

The whole water throwing thing was obviously planned.

Why does Khloe think that everybody wants to do whatever she wants to do? Yes, you're a family, but you're not one person. She decided they were going to bond (she's in her 30s, how many years does she have to know them before she bonds?) & "make memories" & damn it, that's what they were going to do.

Kendall was there, right? I saw her for all of 5 seconds, where did she go?

Did Scott abandon the woman her brought along at the hotel while he spent the day with his family?

The way they did Kim's testimony made me laugh, showing all the printed words just made it seem like DRAMA!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

It can definitely be a deal breaker for people. I've had exes who have asked me to wear long sleeves or full length shirts on the beach or camping because they didn't want to see it and it embarrassed them for their friends to see it. I've been asked if I'm a leper and had people refuse to take money out of my hands because they thought it was a communicable disease when I had an active moderate outbreak that was visible but nowhere near my hands. Also, it's not always the unaffected person who can be the deal breaker. Psoriasis is hell on self esteem. So for some people, it can be easy to say, "Hey, I have an autoimmune disease. You can't catch it, it makes me look different sometimes, but it's nothing you have to worry about" but that doesn't mean that people believe you or understand it. That doesn't mean you (as in the affected person) understands it. So yeah, it can be a hell of a lot easier for someone to have their first outbreak when married because at that point, you've probably seen much worse from your partner. Getting into a new relationship and hoping that they understand, aren't grossed out, and aren't embarrassed by you is never fun. I mean, there's more to it than just the physical appearance of it but that's a major hangup. 

Oh God. I think I just identified with and had sympathy for the Kardashian women. I wonder if they still sell rock salt at the hardware store because I think hell just froze over. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, GaT said:

The way they did Kim's testimony made me laugh, showing all the printed words just made it seem like DRAMA!

Funny too how she kept saying she had to identify "the robbers" from pictures and everyone would say " I thought you said they wore masks?"

And she's glad she got robbed... cause it was going to happen, at least she got it over with.

Khloe sounded like Caitlyn complaining about everyone bailing on the "fun" stuff.

Kim's lips in her talking head were gross. They looked like an anus. 

I laughed when Kim asked what outfit Saint should wear and North picked neither of Kim's choices.

Even after the "we are never ever getting back together talk" Scott and Kourtney were flirting. I have to think this whole make up/ break up thing is bullshit.

They were holding hand seconds after throwing water on him. 

• Love 7

Crystal Gayle wig. Bahahahahaha! Allison Lowe Huff that was my everything!!!

When the paparazzi boat was spotted in the boat Kris wonders aloud: "I wonder if they will follow us to the beach" and then under her breath "....because that's what I TOLD them to do when I drew out the map and handed the schedule of exactly where and when we'd be there"

And then of course Kim complaining that its just SUCH an invasion of privacy for OTHER people to take pictures of their family on vacation and post them on the internet. (Because, that's what HER job is. )

My brother in law knows the owner of the hotel they stayed in. If you wanted to be a guest in the hotel at the same time they were there, you had to sign a non-disclosure agreement AND agree not to take any cell phone pictures. If you refused to abide by those rules, you couldn't stay in the hotel. Isn't that SO nice of the family to be so thoughtful and considerate of other people's vacations????

• Love 5
1 hour ago, seasquared said:

My brother in law knows the owner of the hotel they stayed in. If you wanted to be a guest in the hotel at the same time they were there, you had to sign a non-disclosure agreement AND agree not to take any cell phone pictures. If you refused to abide by those rules, you couldn't stay in the hotel. Isn't that SO nice of the family to be so thoughtful and considerate of other people's vacations????

Can he confirm if the K's stayed for free in exchange for advertising the hotel on not only the show, but I recall also in various tabloids?

Hopefully they warned guests before they booked their vacations and not the minute they rolled into the front lobby.  Can you imagine - no cell phone pics?  And did Scott really stay in a different hotel?  How many people did they bring - whole production crew, assistants, nannies, etc?  So many questions!

Random question, but why would Khloe ever think Kim would go white water rafting?  Kim barely moves at all.  Her idea of physical exertion is her daily 10 yard pap stroll from her car to some restaurant. 

Another random question but if Kylie and Tyga seemed pretty happy off on their own during the trip - when did they break up?

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Random question, but why would Khloe ever think Kim would go white water rafting?

I can only imagine that ass in a raft. But at least if it overturned, the whole family could grab on and float to safety.

At least Kimmy didn't do her ugly cry like she did when they tried to make her zip line. She even threw out the "I'm a mother" card back then and carried on about rather spending time with her kid than zip lining.

The funniest thing was her "barefoot" workout. Khloe at least gave some resistance to the trainer, Kim was like a limp rag.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Artsda said:

No, she never went.

I think at the beginning, Khloe mentioned that Kendall wasn't joining them because she was working (appropriate, as she is the only one in the family with an actual job)  :)  and Rob was staying at home since Dream had just been born.  Not that he would have come anyway, but that is a pretty good excuse.  Chyna would be rightfully pissed if he jets off to Costa Rica while she stays behind with a newborn.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, transitfan said:

and Rob was staying at home since Dream had just been born.  Not that he would have come anyway, but that is a pretty good excuse.  Chyna would be rightfully pissed if he jets off to Costa Rica while she stays behind with a newborn.

It would be a good excuse if he actually does anything to help care for Dream.  It seems the only time he spends with her is when Kris is present, and he just takes a bunch of pics for social media.  I imagine a tropical beach vacation being a nightmare for a diabetic who's 100 pounds overweight.

• Love 4
(edited)

The sad thing is, in older seasons I used to be jealous watching their vacations because they did seem to be having fun and doing fun things. Now all these people do is complain or stare at their phones while in a beautiful location. 

Like someone said though it is interesting that Khloe has become the Cait of the group. Complaining about how no one wants to do any adventures and just wants to lay around. But also in past vacations Khloe did spend more time with the Jenner boys on vacations.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

The sad thing is, in older seasons I used to be jealous watching their vacations because they did seem to be having fun and doing fun things. Now all these people do is complain or stare at their phones while in a beautiful location. 

Like someone said though it is interesting that Khloe has become the Cait of the group. Complaining about how no one wants to do any adventures and just wants to lay around. But also in past vacations Khloe did spend more time with the Jenner boys on vacations.

I think this whole family is so lost in a blur of what's reality vs "reality".  As a co-executive producer, Khloe was probably involved in the "planning" of this "family trip" (as were Kim, Kris, Kourtney, and Seacrest), but also the planning of location shoots for the show.  I doubt that after 13 seasons, the major players would blow off their scenes, so if Khloe wanted to spend quality time with her family in between the planned film shoots, she shouldn't have assumed that her sisters who brought their significant others and multiple children would have just left hours open in their schedules.  If she was the cruise director for all of this, she would have had months to plan the whole thing and could have invited a friend Malikah or someone on the trip to keep her company.  She's dating a guy who has a full time job with major commitments he can't get out of.  If she's too insecure to handle that, maybe she needs to hire find herself a Scott.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

One of the most beautiful things about Costa Rica is its beaches. They never even made it to the beach and spent all their time in their resorts. For what they experienced in CR, they could have been in Disneyworld without even knowing the difference. CR has almost a zero carbon foot print, so the # of SUV's they required to just rolled up to their resorts was obscene. Then they took helicopters every where else so they wouldn't have to be bothered with the unpaved roads that require slow driving. By flying every where they missed out on all the beauty that is CR flora and fauna AND wildlife...but hey, at least they weren't inconvenienced by any long car rides.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I think this whole family is so lost in a blur of what's reality vs "reality".  As a co-executive producer, Khloe was probably involved in the "planning" of this "family trip" (as were Kim, Kris, Kourtney, and Seacrest), but also the planning of location shoots for the show.  I doubt that after 13 seasons, the major players would blow off their scenes, so if Khloe wanted to spend quality time with her family in between the planned film shoots, she shouldn't have assumed that her sisters who brought their significant others and multiple children would have just left hours open in their schedules.  If she was the cruise director for all of this, she would have had months to plan the whole thing and could have invited a friend Malikah or someone on the trip to keep her company.  She's dating a guy who has a full time job with major commitments he can't get out of.  If she's too insecure to handle that, maybe she needs to hire find herself a Scott.

Kourtney has kids and really seemed to want to spend time with them. She did go white water rafting and do other things. Kim, I'm sure had her "mom duty" and then had Simone direct her in taking selfies while in various and ever more revealing bathing suits, making sure anyone in range got an eyeful. Khloe has been spending lots of time in Cleveland  with the new BF. Suddenly she wants a bonding vacation with her family and everyone has to kow tow to her? She knows Kim is a stick in the mud, that Kris drinks herself into a stupor and Kourtney is mom first. SO plan a vacation around that or do one without kids and spouses/boyfriends.

The obsession with creating memories bugs me... every vacation they go on they fight and argue. Not my idea of memories I want to have.

• Love 3

I'm sorry Kim, you don't get to complain about people being annoying and negative - you cried like a bitch over a diamond earring that fell in the ocean even though you could have easily afforded to buy another set and more importantly, you were the dumbass that jumped in the water with the earrings on in the first place and then you threw a tantrum when everyone else didn't take you seriously because who would cry over such a relatively small thing? Oh yes, you would. The only reason she goes on vacation is so she can get some selfies to post to her social media account. Travelling the world is such a waste on that woman. That said, it's Khloe's own fault. She should have at least known this much about Kim and she should also enjoy the people who are wanting to take these adventures with her rather than sulk over the one crybaby that doesn't want to get wet (cue the scenes of her jumping in the water and getting wet). And there were a lot of people that went rafting - it's annoying being one of those people that made the effort to be a part of those 'memories' yet you see someone sulking because of the a couple of people who didn't show up. 

Did Khloe bring her personal trainer or she just got someone local?

Kourtney has an awesome body. I know she has fake boobs but she still has a natural looking body. Thank God she didn't visit Kim and Khloe's butt doctor, haha. 

Did Kim really walk into the court with her fake lip piercing? LOL

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Artsda said:

No, she never went.

7 hours ago, transitfan said:

I think at the beginning, Khloe mentioned that Kendall wasn't joining them because she was working (appropriate, as she is the only one in the family with an actual job)  :)  and Rob was staying at home since Dream had just been born.  Not that he would have come anyway, but that is a pretty good excuse.  Chyna would be rightfully pissed if he jets off to Costa Rica while she stays behind with a newborn.

Huh, then who am I looking at here, around the 31:19 mark coming in with Kyle? I thought it was Kendall, if it's not, who is it?

13 minutes ago, Artsda said:

That's Kim & Kylie.

Is that Kylie in white? How is she so tall? That's why I thought it was Kylie in red, & Kendall in white.

18 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It can definitely be a deal breaker for people. I've had exes who have asked me to wear long sleeves or full length shirts on the beach or camping because they didn't want to see it and it embarrassed them for their friends to see it.

OMG!!!  I'm so very sorry you've had this experience!  I can't imagine anyone saying that to me.  I'd lose my shit!  I'm lucky in that i only get small spots around my knees, thighs, and elbows, with my whole scalp covered in it.  :(  But, I have the arthritis that goes a long with it and that's hell!  I recently had my employer tell me that if I call out sick anymore, it's a knock against my performance.  

• Love 2
17 hours ago, seasquared said:

One of the most beautiful things about Costa Rica is its beaches. They never even made it to the beach and spent all their time in their resorts. For what they experienced in CR, they could have been in Disneyworld without even knowing the difference. CR has almost a zero carbon foot print, so the # of SUV's they required to just rolled up to their resorts was obscene. Then they took helicopters every where else so they wouldn't have to be bothered with the unpaved roads that require slow driving. By flying every where they missed out on all the beauty that is CR flora and fauna AND wildlife...but hey, at least they weren't inconvenienced by any long car rides.

I was wondering what was going on with all of those helicopter rides.  One ride would be cool but they were treating them like ubers.

Khloe and her "making memories".....all these people do is hang out with each other.  They are completely wrapped up in each others' business and "business".   I'd be surprised if Khloe has any memories of anyone who isn't a Kardashian or Jenner.

• Love 4
On 5/15/2017 at 9:49 AM, iwasish said:

Even after the "we are never ever getting back together talk" Scott and Kourtney were flirting. I have to think this whole make up/ break up thing is bullshit.

A couple months after this is taped they took a family vacation just the 5 of them to Hawaii.  So even after this whole plot of Kourtney leading him on by going on vacation with him etc... etc.. they were still vacationing together.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Artsda said:

A couple months after this is taped they took a family vacation just the 5 of them to Hawaii.  So even after this whole plot of Kourtney leading him on by going on vacation with him etc... etc.. they were still vacationing together.

I bet their relationship is the strongest of the bunch. They spend more time together than Kim and Kanye who are allegedly happily married.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

I bet their relationship is the strongest of the bunch. They spend more time together than Kim and Kanye who are allegedly happily married.

Neither Kourtney nor Scott have any accomplishments in life other than throwing birth-control to the wind and posing next to 3 children who are the products of that.  Sexy bikini photo shoots and D-level model-adjacent pap-strolls aside, the only thing these two do successfully is to play out their dysfunctional relationship on any and every media platform available, for clicks. 

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Neither Kourtney nor Scott have any accomplishments in life other than throwing birth-control to the wind and posing next to 3 children who are the products of that.  Sexy bikini photo shoots and D-level model-adjacent pap-strolls aside, the only thing these two do successfully is to play out their dysfunctional relationship on any and every media platform available, for clicks. 

Like so much of this show, I'm starting to think 90% of what we see is totally made up. They could barely contain their snickers and laughs (all of them) after the tossing of the water. Even the Kim/Khloe battle reeked of fake.

I still think that long after Kimye is over, Scott and Kourt will still be doing their dysfunctional dance. Not saying they are any kind of example I'd want my kids to witness but I do see a bond such as it is.  None of the family has had much in the way of role models to emulate in terms of true loving and caring relationships. Their matriarch humiliated her first husband by fucking her boyfriend all over town,  and then writing a book about the great sex she was having, while simultaneously crying crocodile tears over the death of her suddenly saintly ex.

I wonder if they can even tell what is fact and fiction in their own lives anymore.

• Love 6
(edited)

Above post ?! Wish I could loveut and not just like. I also wonder if the storylines being faux are why this show is so boring. Like on a show when an actor is so bad you can tell they are just reading lines and not actually trying to be in the moment or on SNL when a person is hard core reading the cue cards. It's bad.

Most of the time I try to find a moment when someone goes off script, I couldn't find a moment last night, but Corey's stilled line reading of "I was wearing a light blue shirt" that was supposed to be comedy was funny.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Above post ?! Wish I could loveut and not just like. I also wonder if the storylines being faux are why this show is so boring. Like on a show when an actor is so bad you can tell they are just reading lines and not actually trying to be in the moment or on SNL when a person is hard core reading the cue cards. It's bad.

Most of the time I try to find a moment when someone goes off script, I couldn't find a moment last night, but Corey's stilled line reading of "I was wearing a light blue shirt" that was supposed to be comedy was funny.

It was so random and dead pan and I wondered if there was a line missing. Perhaps someone forgot one if theirs.

Kylie always  seems like she can't remember why she's sitting on a couch or at a table or what she's supposed to be talking about. Then once she's "cued" by the others in the scene she gets on board.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, iwasish said:

It was so random and dead pan and I wondered if there was a line missing. Perhaps someone forgot one if theirs.

Kylie always  seems like she can't remember why she's sitting on a couch or at a table or what she's supposed to be talking about. Then once she's "cued" by the others in the scene she gets on board.

Right?!?! I feel like Khloe threw the water. Scott yelled and then Corey said that thing about his shirt. 

Kendall never seems to be on line with the storylines but that's probably because she only does like one or two scenes and it is her real life. Like her big moment when the gang was having their Robert dinner intervention without Rob and they were like talking about the show and Kendall was like "huh?!?! Why are we talking about this?" I feel like the show  and the family is happy she ever films anything so they don't always tell her what the story is. Like she just shows up so the show can be like "Kendall is still participating"

• Love 2
18 hours ago, iwasish said:

I wonder if Kylie is the most blase about this whole production because she grew up with the camera crews circling and the majority of the focus has been on her 3 oldest sisters while she just poses in the background.  Her own show (airing this summer!) is going to be a dumpster fire I will gladly roast marshmallows over. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I wonder if Kylie is the most blase about this whole production because she grew up with the camera crews circling and the majority of the focus has been on her 3 oldest sisters while she just poses in the background.  Her own show (airing this summer!) is going to be a dumpster fire I will gladly roast marshmallows over. 

Oddly enough, looks like she'll make more than most of the others except for Kim.  

• Love 1

Did anyone else find it ironic when all the koven went off on Scott about his exploits but we never heard a peep in the negative about Khloes hubby basically dying tits-deep at a whore house? Khloes indignation always strikes me as rich considering the way her marriage went down.

Also, Kris needs to take several seats. I recall her screwing some guy while married to Robert and then bragging about it all in her book. 

Did anyone catch ONE SCENE where dumpster fire Tyga was watching his own kid?

That kid is cute, BTW!

I'm only watching for Scott's one-liners anymore. I know he's a douche, but he makes me laugh. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, MarysWetBar said:

Did anyone else find it ironic when all the koven went off on Scott about his exploits but we never heard a peep in the negative about Khloes hubby basically dying tits-deep at a whore house? Khloes indignation always strikes me as rich considering the way her marriage went down.

Also, Kris needs to take several seats. I recall her screwing some guy while married to Robert and then bragging about it all in her book. 

Did anyone catch ONE SCENE where dumpster fire Tyga was watching his own kid?

That kid is cute, BTW!

I'm only watching for Scott's one-liners anymore. I know he's a douche, but he makes me laugh. 

I was about to say that Scott's the only one willing to embarrass himself on camera, but then I remembered Lamar's appearance on The Doctors. 

If "Chelsea" does exist, and was flown into Costa Rica, I could see the Kardashians having a legit beef with him brining a side piece on what is essentially a closed TV set, where the rest of the guests are required to sign confidentiality agreements and abide by certain rules, but not wanting to admit that on camera.  A stranger who didn't sign an agreement could potentially leak some very juicy production (and otherwise) secrets, especially when you consider the girls Scott likes to hump on.  Or distract Scott from his main mission - to fawn all over Kourtney.

• Love 2