Type keyword(s) to search

Second Wives' Club - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I'm kinda late on this but I discovered it yesterday evening on E! France and... I binge watched the whole season etween yesterday night and this morning.

I really loved it ! Tania can go wherever she wants -she also can take Michael and Lorenzo with her, good riddance- and go eff herself, but I really enjoyed the rest of the cast.

• Love 2
(edited)

I seriously think Tania is not a female and that it´s extremely noticeable in every way. Her body and face show most of the signs. I´m not saying this because I dislike her character (I do, but that has got nothing to do with this point). If she wasn´t born a male I guess she´s just a very, very unfortunate looking woman.

Edited by halkatla
I was too harsh in my wording before, this is just my "opinion" after all.
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, halkatla said:

I seriously think Tania is not a female and that it´s extremely noticeable in every way. Her body and face show most of the signs. I´m not saying this because I dislike her character (I do, but that has got nothing to do with this point). If she wasn´t born a male I guess she´s just a very, very unfortunate looking woman.

I think she is female but she's has had work done. So now she's pretty on the outside hideous on the inside.

I think I saw her on Botched getting her nose fixed.

Edited by Giselle
12 hours ago, halkatla said:

Really? wow this was kinda harsh dont you think?

(edited)

I actually edited what I first said to make it less harsh, so no I don´t think so. This is just what I see as being very obvious. She looks like a male who´s had work done to look female but still looks like a male. Out of all the bad plastic surgery, this look never happens (until possibly now) to a real woman. This really distracts me when I watch the show. Her hair, everything about her face, her make-up, her whole body (hands, hips, waste...)

I´d need proof to believe that she was born female and somehow made herself look this way with plastic surgery, make-up and wigs.

Edited by halkatla

you need proof she was born female? why? what do you gain from this? that just seems like something so random to be concerned about ya know what I mean?.. what if someone demanded to have proof of your gender wouldn't that come across has demeaning and vapid and none of their business? 

On 2017-06-20 at 2:35 PM, SassInMass said:

I had no clue that the show was filmed a few years ago. So I guess a lot of the things that were shown may not be relevant now such as Veronica already being divorced. Michael is an asshole that only tried to do what he could to save face. He's taking issue with the show not showing the couple's happy marriage and claiming the show was a facade? Isn't that rich coming from a man who wants to have his marriage portrayed as blissful and happy when he was simultaneously cheating on his wife and coming home to her with a fake face all the way he was two-timing her while she took care of their 8 children. His lawsuit wasn't successful but he wasn't featured that much and when he was, he didn't say much. Did the show tell him to flat out ignore his wife, not respond to her and leave for periods on end because he didn't want to confront the fact that she found out about his trifling ass? If you're good at what you do, being an unfaithful ass isn't gonna stop people from getting work done by you, but if you're hoping to get some ass from some of your hot clients, then sure, maybe you should be a tad worried about how you look on this show.

From what I can tell about the other women (this is me eating lunch and being nosy):

-Shiva is still being referred to as Mohamed's fiancee so I'm assuming that wedding hasn't happened yet.

-Shawn and Lorenzo are still together. They're doing a long distance relationship with Shawna based in LA and Lorenzo in NYC.

-Tania got married and is expecting a baby boy within the next month I think.

-Katie and Walter will be getting married this November in Mexico. 

-Morisa - she was pretty private and didn't seem more like a random friend cast member. I didn't bother to look up what happened with her since I'm not even sure what was happening with her during the show.

On 7/6/2017 at 1:45 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

you need proof she was born female? why? what do you gain from this? that just seems like something so random to be concerned about ya know what I mean?.. what if someone demanded to have proof of your gender wouldn't that come across has demeaning and vapid and none of their business? 

I don´t need proof, much less demand it ;)

Edited by halkatla