Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E24: Wine & Design, Rocketbook, LAID Brand and Bridal Buddy

• Start Topic

In the season finale, a husband and wife duo from Raleigh, North Carolina, surprise the Sharks when they bring a party atmosphere and a male model into the Tank to show how their franchised art studios work; two men from Melrose, Massachusetts, have a futuristic version of a notebook that sends writing wirelessly, allowing the handwriting to be erased using a microwave oven, a concept the Sharks find both “wacky” and “brilliant”; two entrepreneurs from Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, hope to capitalize on the desire to attract a mate with hair-care products infused with pheromones; and a divorced mom from The Poconos, Pennsylvania, shares her philosophy of how she overcame obstacles and pursued her idea of how brides can bag up their wedding gowns so they can use the bathroom on their own. There will also be a recap of season 8’s “Shark Profiles” series.

11 hours ago, yeswedo said:

In the season finale, a husband and wife duo from Raleigh, North Carolina, surprise the Sharks when they bring a party atmosphere and a male model into the Tank to show how their franchised art studios work

Wasn't one Thomas Kinkade enough?

• Love 3

Hair care products infused with pheremones....  I wonder how Mark Cuban is going to react.  He hates that kind of questionable science stuff.

13 hours ago, yeswedo said:

A divorced mom from The Poconos, Pennsylvania, shares her philosophy of how she overcame obstacles and pursued her idea of how brides can bag up their wedding gowns so they can use the bathroom on their own.

I cannot figure out what this sentence is supposed to mean.

I love the bridal lady. I've been there. My ex was always telling me I couldn't take care of myself, I'd be nowhere without him... I never felt so empowered as I did when I walked away, started over and became the person I knew I was. I am so glad she brought her friend with her, and that Lori and Kevin came to their senses. I see great things ahead for her.

We've had wine/painting parties here in my small hometown. Nothing franchised, just someone who can teach painting to people who don't paint, and have fun doing it.

I went outside to take a break when the hair guys came on, I wanted to shoot both of them to shut them up. LOL

• Love 9

i live in staten island,new York and there are three painting and wine places. 

why pay 27$ for a notebook that you microwave. i read on Amazon it can be used 5 times.  but you can buy 27 notebooks for a 1$ or use free apps for note books. 

those guy with the hair products were douches. a woman would not use a product called laidbrain. one of the sharks said you just added pheromones and other people can do that.

• Love 2

Ugh... so much for a season finale... I tuned out most of it, and I think I totally missed the hair pitch aside from Lori saying it didn't make her like Kevin at all...

The paint/wine thing is all over the place- we have two in my small town and several in the nearby slightly larger city (Larger meaning it has the one good mall in a 50 mile radius, so you know, epically huge!) I was surprised to hear how much they had been making with all of their franchises. It's fun, but nothing proprietary about it. 

I missed most of the notebook pitch too.. but I agree that it's more of a novelty than anything. A notebook that could translate my scribbles into actual typed documents would be worth buying (and probably exists already in some format) but just an etch a sketch notebook doesn't really solve any problems.

Hair product was lame.

The wedding dress thing, sure could be useful... though I didn't pay enough attention to see how it really works/impacts the underneath feel of your dress or how much it costs... I'm sure she can make a killing in the wedding biz, because people will buy anything... but it's not really that embarrassing to have your best friend help you with your dress... I did it for my friend... and I think I just was so busy I didn't pee the entirety of my wedding/reception! But I didn't hate the product and it actually does solve a problem- how big of a problem it is does seem more personal, though ;) 

• Love 1

I liked the bridal lady, and I'm not an expert in this area at all, but do many wedding dresses even lend themselves to that kind of bunching up? Wouldn't most dresses wrinkle very easily, and if they have beading or other embellishments, they could get stuck somewhere and you wouldn't be able to get the dress back to its original state? I guess it's better suited for simpler/less structured dresses. 

• Love 2

My wedding gown was silk with a lot of lace, pearls and sequins (should never have bought it, in hindsight), and a long, long train. When I had to go, bunching it up took forever, and I almost couldn't hold it. This thing would have been brilliant to have back then. 

@roctavia, it's a thin sheer slip. You gather up your dress as you pull it up, it has a drawstring and armoles so you look like a big mushroom but it's only for the time you need to sit. The lady who demo'd it was great, and her dress had a lot of embellishments and everything fell right back into place when she let it go. It sold for $29.99, but they thought it should cost more. I think Lori and Kevin were the right partners for her, and I expect it will be the new "must have" wedding dress accessory.

• Love 10

Of everything offered up last night, the only practical, investment worthy item was the bridal slip thingy.  I had a very simple dress, but I was talked into getting a petticoat ruffle underskirt to make the dress pouf out better.  It did look better with it but it was a pain in the butt to maneuver during my one trip to the bathroom at my reception.  I actuallly ended up going into the handicap stall and taking the dress and the petticoat off to use the bathroom.  That slip bundle bag trick would have been awesome!  I think even bridesmaids and mothers of the bride could benefit depending on the volume or length of their dresses.  $30 is nothing when talking about wedding paraphernalia. I was a bit more careful with most of my wedding money since we paid for most of the big day ourselves, but I know friends who were "up sold" some pretty ridiculous over priced add-ones because the attitude can quickly become "it's only another $30-50-90 -200 more...at this point, won't make a difference!"

Hair care product bros were beyond assholes.  No woman is going to but a product with the word "laid" in the brand.  As for their pitch including other "sexy" or unconventional names, most marketing likes to dance on the edge of wild or crazy. They imply their product will result in ah-maaaaazing sex or make you desireable.  Calling your product "Laid" is uncreative at best.  I guess "I'm Fuckable" didn't pass the first round of testing? 

Paint and drink nights have been around for a long time.  They are fun, but I think there is a lot of competition.  That couple sure knew how to get Barbara's attention though.  Unfortunately her free looksie at some peen still wasn't enough to get her to invest.

• Love 10

Watching Lori and Kevin just arbitrarily decide to force Bridal Pee Lady to just give up three quarters of her business, partly to a person who had apparently made no overtures towards wanting a stake in same, was the rudest thing I think I've ever seen on this show.  I know objectively that they're better partners for her in this particular venture, but I would seriously have taken Barbara's offer just because of that.

Not "would you consider making Saleswoman an equal partner" but "she must be included in this deal."  Fuck them both.

• Love 13
(edited)

I missed as to why Lori and Kevin insisted that the Bride lady had to bring her friend into the deal, but I think she has a product that can be multi functional and not for wedding gowns.  Socialites and celebrities who wear custom made and detailed gowns on a regular basis who probably love this.  

I didn't see anything special about the wine and paint nights, especially since I always see deals for them on Living Social. 

Edited by mtlchick
missing words
  • Love 4

I didn't see anything special about the wine and paint nights, especially I always deals for them on Living Social. 

I know a local artist who advertises events like that on her Facebook page.  She has the event at a local Uno's Pizzeria or Olive Garden on one of the restaurant's "slow" nights.  The price includes paint, a beverage and a group pizza ...  It's a win-win for both her and the restaurant and there's no upfront money involved.  Then she also does in-home parties.

• Love 1

Gown packer-upper: I was a little surprised Kevin wasn't more eager, considering his bulging portfolio in the wedding industrial complex ... space.

Even though it mostly seems geared to ballgown/train style dresses, I was a little surprised that the inventor had trouble getting it into bridal salons -- those folks love to upsell! Was $29 the wholesale price? I imagine stores would price it around $99.

(Now that I think about it, how do brides manage to pee in those tight mermaid style dresses? Take them off entirely?)

(edited)
3 hours ago, starri said:

Watching Lori and Kevin just arbitrarily decide to force Bridal Pee Lady to just give up three quarters of her business, partly to a person who had apparently made no overtures towards wanting a stake in same, was the rudest thing I think I've ever seen on this show.  I know objectively that they're better partners for her in this particular venture, but I would seriously have taken Barbara's offer just because of that.

Not "would you consider making Saleswoman an equal partner" but "she must be included in this deal."  Fuck them both.

Unless you were closely listening at the very end after the deal was made and the women were hugging, it turns out that the saleswoman was her wife.  I played it back a few times.  It's the last thing that one of them said to the other.  I'm only mentioning this because had they taken the Kevin/Lori deal they would have ended up with 50% as a couple.

Edited by Koalagirl
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

Unless you were closely listening at the very end after the deal was made and the women were hugging, it turns out that the saleswoman was her wife

Huh.  All of the press about Heather calls her a single mom.

I mean, when I rewatched their segment that played over the credits, and they definitely read like a couple.  Marissa even said something like "I wasn't going to let them do that to you."

But it's also stuff from the press, not just the show itself.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

Unless you were closely listening at the very end after the deal was made and the women were hugging, it turns out that the saleswoman was her wife.  I played it back a few times.  It's the last thing that one of them said to the other.  I'm only mentioning this because had they taken the Kevin/Lori deal they would have ended up with 50% as a couple.

I just watched that, and "wife" was barely audible. I wouldn't put it past ABC to bury that in the sound mix. I really appreciated that when the Sharks tried to push her into revealing one of the sob stories they love so much, she didn't fall into the trap. Very professional overall... except for how she dressed like she was heading to Target after the pitch. I hate the higher standards for female entrepreneurs, but that's taking "casual" too far. 

• Love 2

I'm pretty sure there was a wine-and-paint party gone wrong case on Judge Judy, which is a sign the fad is past its sell-by date. It's also not exactly something they could have an exclusive on.

If you want a practical reusable notebook, I got one from a company called Wipebook that started on Kickstarter - it's coated with the same stuff as whiteboards, so it's instantly erasable in a way that paper and pencil just isn't. Great for meetings and brainstorming. And their cheapest ones are only $8.

• Love 1

why pay 27$ for a notebook that you microwave. i read on Amazon it can be used 5 times.  but you can buy 27 notebooks for a 1$ or use free apps for note books. 

I actually have the RocketBook.  You don't microwave it.  You just wipe it clean after the scan and then it's reusable.  The point of the RocketBook is to do your writing with Frixion Pens, then select the icon and scan the pages.  It actually says "do not microwave this notebook".

The team does have another item called the Wave or the Waze and that's just basically 1 or 2 pages and it is microwaved to remove the writing.  I'm told if you put it in the freezer the writing comes back.

They actually have 4 different products. I think they made a huge mistake bringing in 2 different products and confusing the sharks.  They should have stuck to the Rocketbook alone, and explained the scanning and demonstrated that better, with ultimately discussing the development of OCR with their app.

What I'm doing with my RocketBook, is I've set up each icon to go to a different folder in my Google Drive.  It doesn't have OCR capability yet, but they are currently writing an update that does OCR the writing, which is definitely the way to go.  It's way tiny, and thin, so it fits in my purse and is super easy to go from meeting to meeting, etc. I can use any Frixion pens (and there are TONS) so I have highlighters, colored markers, ball points... etc. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, wisteria said:

I just watched that, and "wife" was barely audible. I wouldn't put it past ABC to bury that in the sound mix. I really appreciated that when the Sharks tried to push her into revealing one of the sob stories they love so much, she didn't fall into the trap. Very professional overall... except for how she dressed like she was heading to Target after the pitch. I hate the higher standards for female entrepreneurs, but that's taking "casual" too far. 

I thought she said, "I'm so glad you're in my world."

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

Unless you were closely listening at the very end after the deal was made and the women were hugging, it turns out that the saleswoman was her wife.  I played it back a few times.  

12 hours ago, wisteria said:

I just watched that, and "wife" was barely audible. I wouldn't put it past ABC to bury that in the sound mix. 

26 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I thought she said, "I'm so glad you're in my world."

FWIW, the closed captioning says "thank you for being my voice". It's a bit smothered by the hug, but once I read that , it sounded right too. And it fits perfectly.

I agree that they gave off a couple vibe, but honestly, they could just be very affectionate, close friends. Either way, the "bride" gave a terrific sales pitch and  terrific supporting remarks. Lori and Kevin were the logical partners, so I don't know why Barbara was so pissy at the end when those two agreed to match her proposed deal. 

15 hours ago, mtlchick said:

I think she has a product that can be multi functional and not for wedding gowns.  Socialites and celebrities who wear custom made and detailed gowns on a regular basis who probably love this.  

The  prom dress market is another possibility, I think.

Big night for Kevin. Two deals, including tie ins to his other businesses, and a loan sharky line of credit deal. So many of his favorite things.

There have been so many "digital paper" products over the last 25 years. None of them have been a huge success, I think that's why Mark was out on Rocketbook so quickly, he's seen all of them, probably.

Pheromones, ugh. Glad they didn't get a deal.

• Love 4

Pheromone-infused haircare. Now I've seen everything. Hated the name like everyone else. LAID. That isn't provocative. That's just vulgar (and I am a vulgar person, myself). If they wanted a provocative name they could have picked PheroMoan. At least that would indicate what makes their product "special" (HUGE air quotes required).

Bridal Lady could charge more for her product...or at least, if she wanted a low price, she could definitely have it made more cheaply. I didn't need such a product, but women who buy the poofy princess ballgowns definitely would, and they'd pay a hell of a lot more than $30. Hell, a simple veil is $200 minimum, and it's essentially the same thing.

• Love 2

Art and Wine Couple -  Did she really tel the sharks that business is going slow and there was a lot of competition? I figured they weren't going to get a deal when no one asked how difficult it was to get qualified instructors, if they have to get a liquor license to operate, or about potential liability from customers driving how drunk (especially since it, apparently, only takes 37 seconds to paint the picture). The naked male model was rather gratuitous - i noticed the women in the photo of a class all painted a flower arrangement.

Hair Guys - That was ridiculous, as was the name of their company - I geuss "Bed Head" was already taken.  And sending out a pretty girl in a sexy dress and high heels doesn't really prove anything about pheromones.  Then again, it wasn't like they could send out someone less appealing and have the sharks smell her and suddenly be attracted to her because it probably doesn't work.  And why put the pheromones in a shampoo if they are so awesome? - just make a pheromone spray.  Oh yeah, it probably doesn't work (and that probably already exists)

The Notebook - it is a gimmick that some would find useful, but most would not. Maybe it would be better to make an app where you "write" on your screen and then have those icons to automatically save it to the right file - that would skip the photo/scan step.  I also thought that the erasable notepad would be good for kids who like to draw/scribble - save on all that paper and you don't have to clutter your fridge with drawings jsut to make the kiddos feel good.

Bridal thing was a great idea, surprised David's Bridal wasn't interested.  I hope she has a patent (or whatever she can have to protect her from a wedding dress store from stealing it).  The "you have a great product, but we like your friend better than you so she has to be an equal partner" was really odd.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, needschocolate said:

if they have to get a liquor license to operate

You do, a temporary one. At least, here in NC you do, and they were from Raleigh. So yeah, surprised that didn't come into the conversation. I guess if you pay $25,000 for a franchise, a liquor license is no big deal.

• Love 2

Regarding the dress buddy lady and model, it was "Thank you for being my voice" that Heather said. I thought it was clear the first time I heard it but played it back because of the posts here. I didn't hear any mention of the word 'wife'. I also don't see anything when googling Heather or Dress Buddy that says anything other than she is a single mother. There was a lot of press about a year ago, not much lately other than the Shark Tank spot.

OTOH I did think her hesitation when asked about why the slip took so long to develop a little odd. She did make it sound like she had a bad marriage, but in reality she may have married to have kids (she said she put it on hold to start a family) and then realized she did not want to be married to a man. It happens, and maybe the marriage working out wasn't his fault. In any case I found her to be a bit odd/closed off. 

I do think as someone upthread mentioned that she should go after the prom and celeb crowd. I don't think sticking to weddings would be enough of a base, and the slip could easily be passed along to another bride - not like anyone would likely want to keep it like you would your dress/jewelry etc.

The pheromone pitch was just awful. What was the purpose of bringing out a beautiful woman to demonstrate the product? I would have made more sense to blindfold the sharks, then parade someone by them to see if the product had any affect. Or at least use a plain model. But as someone else said, they likely didn't do that as the product doesn't work. 

I could not believe that anyone wanted in on the art/wine business. Those places have been around for ages, and I don't know why anyone would buy a franchise, let alone invest. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Latverian Diplomat said:

FWIW, the closed captioning says "thank you for being my voice". It's a bit smothered by the hug, but once I read that , it sounded right too. And it fits perfectly.

I agree that they gave off a couple vibe, but honestly, they could just be very affectionate, close friends. Either way, the "bride" gave a terrific sales pitch and  terrific supporting remarks. Lori and Kevin were the logical partners, so I don't know why Barbara was so pissy at the end when those two agreed to match her proposed deal. 

The  prom dress market is another possibility, I think.

Big night for Kevin. Two deals, including tie ins to his other businesses, and a loan sharky line of credit deal. So many of his favorite things.

There have been so many "digital paper" products over the last 25 years. None of them have been a huge success, I think that's why Mark was out on Rocketbook so quickly, he's seen all of them, probably.

Pheromones, ugh. Glad they didn't get a deal.

Thanks for the clarification on the wife vs. voice. Not a bad idea to use the captioning feature.

As for the pheromone guys I fully expected them after their presentation to ask "now which one of you sharks wants to get Laid."

• Love 1
(edited)
On 13.5.2017 at 3:01 PM, BusyOctober said:

Hair care product bros were beyond assholes.  No woman is going to but a product with the word "laid" in the brand.  As for their pitch including other "sexy" or unconventional names, most marketing likes to dance on the edge of wild or crazy. They imply their product will result in ah-maaaaazing sex or make you desireable.  Calling your product "Laid" is uncreative at best.  I guess "I'm Fuckable" didn't pass the first round of testing? 

On 14.5.2017 at 3:55 PM, needschocolate said:

Hair Guys - That was ridiculous, as was the name of their company - I geuss "Bed Head" was already taken.  

I get the the double entendre sounds kind of naughty, but "laid" is a slang word a lot of people use to refer to their hair, especially if the hair has been flat-ironed and looks really awesome (or you'll have some women who buy nice wigs or extensions that have that same effect and they'll post online stuff like "girl, my wig is LAID" or "hair is LAID today", etc.) So I feel like it was actually a clever name, because a lot of folks in the demographic they are going for use that slang word to refer to hair, but obviously there's the tongue-in-cheek double entendre, too. For all we know, they may have explained the name to the sharks in their pitch, but maybe it didn't make it to air. Usually Barbara has a good spidey sense about fake, slick salesman, and the fact that the guys came across as sincere to her goes a ways with me.

In other news, I really liked the bridal lady. She had ample opportunity to badmouth her husband or delve into a sob story, but she didn't - she only expounded upon the lessons that her tough experience taught her. I really respect that she didn't badmouth the father of her children. Who knows, maybe her ex is a terrible husband but still a decent father involved in his childrens' lives. Anyway, maybe the kids will look back on her pitch one day and notice that Mom went out of her way to avoid harping on negativity, but instead focused on how empowered she feels now. That impressed me so much. I really hope she does great things and good on her friend for jumping in there and giving a beautiful speech on her behalf.

Edited by fivestone
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I could not believe that anyone wanted in on the art/wine business. Those places have been around for ages, and I don't know why anyone would buy a franchise, let alone invest.

I get the impression that the Sharks are all out of touch with what's hot, what's on the market, and what people will buy. The fact that several deals have gone south once the show is over and they have a chance to do a little research reinforces my thought. That's why I like Ashton Kucher when he's on the show, he "get's it" more than the others do.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

I get the impression that the Sharks are all out of touch with what's hot, what's on the market, and what people will buy. The fact that several deals have gone south once the show is over and they have a chance to do a little research reinforces my thought. That's why I like Ashton Kucher when he's on the show, he "get's it" more than the others do.

The odd thing about this pitch is that they said themselves that they have been doing this for several years, had competition and that business had been a little flat as of late (if I am remembering correctly). That is usually the kiss of death when the sharks are told any two of those three things, let alone all three. I agree that they are often out of touch, but these pitchers actually brought them up to speed, and some still bit. So odd. I agree about Ashton Kutcher  - I really liked him on this show. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 1

So I played back the ending, and it does seem like the bridal lady (Heather, I think) thanks her friend (Marissa) for "being (her) voice."  BUT, I noticed she also hugged or squeezed her and called her "baby."  That's kind of a term of endearment as opposed to what friends call each other.  I then watched the segment again, and it definitely seems like they're a couple.  It explains the lack of detail in her long break story, as well as Marissa working two jobs and then schlepping to bridal shows on weekends, as well as her ardent speech on Heather's character ("it's what you do for someone you love").  That's above and beyond what you do (and say) for a good friend.  I think we all assumed a certain narrative (an ex-husband ditching her, or something along those lines), but maybe it's a different narrative altogether.  

If this is the case, I wonder if the Sharks knew, because Kevin and Laurie's initial insistence that Marissa joins in and gets 25% of the company was the weirdest thing I've ever seen on this show.  Weird and unfair if she was just a random friend who agreed to help out with the pitch.  And yet Heather didn't seem to have a weird reaction...

• Love 4

I was certain "Laid Brand" was for men based upon the name. Sounds like a douche bro product with that name. Lori and Barbara obviously thought the same.

It gets worse:  If you speak French, you know that "laid" (pronounced kind of like "leh") means ugly.  I don't use hair products to get ugly hair.  I can have that by not using any hair product.  Reminds me of how the Chevy Nova was a no-go in Spanish-speaking countries because of what "No va" means.  Languages are fun!

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/14/2017 at 5:09 PM, fivestone said:

In other news, I really liked the bridal lady. She had ample opportunity to badmouth her husband or delve into a sob story, but she didn't - she only expounded upon the lessons that her tough experience taught her. I really respect that she didn't badmouth the father of her children. Who knows, maybe her ex is a terrible husband but still a decent father involved in his childrens' lives. Anyway, maybe the kids will look back on her pitch one day and notice that Mom went out of her way to avoid harping on negativity, but instead focused on how empowered she feels now. That impressed me so much. I really hope she does great things and good on her friend for jumping in there and giving a beautiful speech on her behalf.

I liked bridal lady, but I really thought she pretty much did badmouth him, in a passive aggressive way.  Wasn't part of her spiel about how no one believed in her?  I thought that was a slam of her ex-husband.

I don't know why she didn't just say, "I had this great idea, but I knew with young children that it would be difficult to put all of my energy into the development. So I waited until I could."

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 1
On 5/14/2017 at 4:55 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

OTOH I did think her hesitation when asked about why the slip took so long to develop a little odd. She did make it sound like she had a bad marriage, but in reality she may have married to have kids (she said she put it on hold to start a family) and then realized she did not want to be married to a man. It happens, and maybe the marriage working out wasn't his fault. In any case I found her to be a bit odd/closed off. 

I wonder if there was something edited out when she was talking about her ex. She seemed really upset about something, and then Marissa and the Sharks talked about adversity when we didn't hear that much about it.  Was her husband maybe abusive and they didn't want to show that? Cause if there wasn't more to it why not just say, "I had a couple babies and all my attention was on them, I put work on hold while they were little." It was just weird.

On 5/14/2017 at 5:49 PM, cooksdelight said:

Yeah, the Sharks actually sounded surprised when the paint/wine people mentioned competitors and usually they are all over businesses that could be copied.

• Love 2

That's why I like Ashton Kucher when he's on the show, he "get's it" more than the others do.

I do as well.  Don't think much of him as an actor but as a person I do think he's cool and I give him kudos on investing smartly.   I was very impressed by him in a Fortune magazine write up last year.  I rather see him being rotated in more than Sacca. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I liked bridal lady, but I really thought she pretty much did badmouth him, in a passive aggressive way.  Wasn't part of her spiel about how no one believed in her?  I thought that was a slam of her ex-husband.

I don't know why she didn't just say, "I had this great idea, but I knew with young children that it would be difficult to put all of my energy into the development. So I waited until I could."

I see what you're saying - after all, "nobody believed in me" doesn't exactly make her husband sound like the most supportive guy ever. Still, I thought she was being pretty tactful about it in terms of not actively badmouthing the guy. After all, not supporting someone's vision with their invention doesn't exactly make someone a bad guy. If my husband woke up tomorrow and wanted us to go into a lot of debt so that he could start selling a new invention of his, I don't know that I could get behind it. I love him, but we have a measure of stability in our lives that I value and I'm just not feeling shaking things up for a niche product. Maybe her ex felt similarly and couldn't get on board with the idea of her jeopardising her retirement for the unknown. So I didn't come away from her presentation thinking, "what a piece of crap" about her husband, the way I might have had she gone into detail about more specifics.

• Love 2
(edited)

But who cares as long as Chris "Uber" Sacca is gone!!!! I got nervous when I saw him at the Shark Tank event in the season 8 recap video (wearing something that wasn't a try-hard cowboy shirt -- who'd have thunk it?)

I don't mind "guest sharks" as long as they are truly "guest sharks" and not like Sacca, who was a "guest that crashes on your couch and eats up all your food and you can't understand why they haven't left after three stinking weeks" ... shark.

I got couple-y vibes off the bridal buddy owner and model, too.

So, the show is moving to Sunday nights. More convenient or less convenient to watch now?

Edited by Eolivet
  • Love 2