Type keyword(s) to search

Ashley: You Want the Drama? I'll Give You the Drama!

• Start Topic

She looks like Brigitte Nielsen. I thought she was in her 40s. She's the reverse of Shep (Charleston). I thought he was 20-something. Was shocked he is in his mid-30s.

• Love 1

i don't understand ashley's relationship with her husband.  she says there is no romance/sex and that's what she wants.  is it her who doesn't want her husband or is it he doesn't want her?  he definitely looks scared to death of her.  the scene where she was talking to him about missing the 'romance' looked like bravo spliced it.  he had no affect and was so disconnected that he couldn't been sitting with her.  it had to have spliced.

• Love 1

That dinner party resembled a pack of jackals circling around some fresh kill. Cannot believe the level of immaturity. And the future fashion designer....there are no words.....just.....no words......a wrap skirt (!!!!!!!) that looked like a 10 year old drew it.....

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Jack Terrier said:

So...she DOES work at the airport!  LOL.  I can't believe that random bit from Lyle ended up being true.   Someone please dig a bit deeper.  I need to know WHY she works there.

She said at the dinner she works at the airport in order to fly for free when she wants. I don't get why working a job for 10 hours a week in such a crime or point of shame. I have 2 jobs and when someone asks, I lead with my main job. I have zero shame in working 2 jobs with my Master's degree. Why does it matter that she did not deny she worked at the airport for Delta?!

• Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, LilRedHerring said:

She said at the dinner she works at the airport in order to fly for free when she wants. I don't get why working a job for 10 hours a week in such a crime or point of shame. I have 2 jobs and when someone asks, I lead with my main job. I have zero shame in working 2 jobs with my Master's degree. Why does it matter that she did not deny she worked at the airport for Delta?!

In the grand scheme of things it matters not one bit.  For purposes of this nutty show....it matters alot!  LOL.  Because aren't they supposed to be the "fabulous" crowd in Savannah?

I don't care where the girl works.  It's all just some kind of smoke screen and I can't figure out why it IS such a big deal.  I've also never heard of working 5-10 hours a week and get the benefit of flying for free....just makes no sense.  

Look, all these people are assholes.  Lyle and his smug attitude and his closet drunken girlfriend give me the creeps.  But he knew something and threw it out there and it ended up being true.

What bugs me is the way they were all ganging up on Nelson; Ashley tried to stop it all and then she ends up being attacked.  I thought they all knew each other from childhood.  It seems like they know nothing of each other.

Edited by Jack Terrier
  • Love 4

I thought the free flights were only for full time employees. I guess her working as a baggage handler is a big deal in the realm of the show because these peeps are supposed to be the posh and hoity toity crowd. There's nothing wrong with that job. It's an honest living, but these folks are trying to pass off that they're old money Savannah. 

• Love 3

Last night her story changed slightly regarding the marriage to her husband, didn't it?  At first she said it was for her son, but then last night she said they wanted to live in Dubai and couldn't unless they were married?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Nancybeth said:

Last night her story changed slightly regarding the marriage to her husband, didn't it?  At first she said it was for her son, but then last night she said they wanted to live in Dubai and couldn't unless they were married?

And why in the Hell would Little Miss Drunk Stripping Attention Whore want to live in DUBAI???!!! If she thinks the "rules" are tough and locals are judgemental down in Savannah, she'll be in for quite a rude awakening in Dubai of all places, where women are still treated like second class citizens and drinking/wearing little clothing in public is strictly prohibited. She might wanna do a shitload of research on that city before she dares ever attempt to consider living there---I've had friends who went there in the past year who told me all about strange laws around there, and although it's one of the more relaxed and least restrictive of the larger Middle Eastern cities, it's still quite restrictive in comparison to lil'old laid back, open-container, drag queen-celebrating/LBGTQ-welcoming Savannah, GA!

• Love 4

I didn't like Ashley at the start of this relatively boring show but she's become the only one I'm interested in.  The fact the others, who are complete assholes, find it necessary to slut shame her, name call and attempt to demean her because she works for Delta (???) makes me side with her.

• Love 5

Ditto. I was eye rolling heavily at the start of this show where Ashley is concerned, but I've come around. Yeah, she has issues, but I highly doubt that she'd hang out with some of these cretins if not for the show. Can you say trifling sorority bitches? And Lyle is repulsive.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 5/30/2017 at 7:52 PM, Sun-Bun said:

And why in the Hell would Little Miss Drunk Stripping Attention Whore want to live in DUBAI???!!! If she thinks the "rules" are tough and locals are judgemental down in Savannah, she'll be in for quite a rude awakening in Dubai of all places, where women are still treated like second class citizens and drinking/wearing little clothing in public is strictly prohibited. She might wanna do a shitload of research on that city before she dares ever attempt to consider living there---I've had friends who went there in the past year who told me all about strange laws around there, and although it's one of the more relaxed and least restrictive of the larger Middle Eastern cities, it's still quite restrictive in comparison to lil'old laid back, open-container, drag queen-celebrating/LBGTQ-welcoming Savannah, GA!

Amen.

I always like the hypocrisy when it comes to Dubai in general.  NC's bathroom laws were so soundly criticized. Boycotts galore.  Dubai's LGBT rights are horrendous. Yet celebs flock to Dubai.  I guess a posh location trumps equal rights for LGBT.  *Sorry for the hijack.*

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 2