Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E24: Coming Out, Getting Out, Going Out

• Start Topic

The waiting room redhead should probably think about getting a makeover soon. She looks straight out of 1987.

Then again, so does the waiting room itself. Maybe that's why she stays there.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MerBearStare said:

Val's outfit to visit Colin in jail isn't the most inappropriate I've ever seen.

tv-arrested_development-2003_2013-lindsay_bluth_funke-portia_de_rossi-tops-s01e08-slut_shirt.jpg

Times one million likes. 

Nat appears to be trying REALLY hard to force that woman's hand into the pelvic area. Hello eighth grade homecoming flashback...I'm so sorry, Claire, wherever you are :).

2017-05-08-awt-bh-11.jpg

• Love 1

Colin's prison dream reminded me of my 5th grader's play she and her friends put together for drama club last week. They had been screwing around for the whole term and had to come up with something for "show the parents day". It was still better than this.

• Love 1
(edited)

Maybe Kelly and Colin are MFEO given what bitches they both are in this episode.  Why everyone from Val to Claire to the redhead at rehab doesn't push them both down some stairs in Palm Springs, I'm sure I have no idea.

Brian Austin Green's strained yelling during that fight with Val was not fun on my ears.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I feel like we should refer to the SWF as Terruh Streetchild (tm Danny Drennan) so I don't keep thinking y'all are trashing our podcast hostess. 

• Love 1

Colin doesn't thank Val for bailing him out. Kelly doesn't thank her friends for standing by her, keeping her room at the apartment for her, trying to help her out when she's just out of rehab, for being friends to her even though she behaved horribly towards them (or for letting her rehab roommate stay at their place.) Those two were perhaps meant to be together. 

On another note, I loved Dave's honest surprise that Nat had his own storyline. He spoke for all of us, I'm sure. 

• Love 1
On 5/8/2017 at 4:25 PM, Uncle JUICE said:

Nat appears to be trying REALLY hard to force that woman's hand into the pelvic area. Hello eighth grade homecoming flashback...I'm so sorry, Claire, wherever you are :).

LOL! Nothing says Romance like trying to cop a feel at some lame dancehall in front of 2 lame couples...

On 5/8/2017 at 4:16 PM, Kimmykun said:

The waiting room redhead should probably think about getting a makeover soon. She looks straight out of 1987.

Then again, so does the waiting room itself. Maybe that's why she stays there.

Heh. She was a patient in 1987 and she never left. The staff doesn't have the heart to kick her out so they just let her sit there and read all the Redbooks and "Rehab Today" magazines she can get through.

I know I've been beating this drum, but Colin is just so not hot enough to behave this way. Yea, i know, even if he was hot there would be no excuse but ... at least... I could understand Val's permanent ladyboner for him. You know, make him look like a young Olivier Martinez (c. Unfaithful) or Thelma and Louise Brad Pitt or something (or my personal forever dong - Keanu - any age any time). But never Derpy Colin "I'llPAYDEBBLE"  Robbins. He is SO SO SO not worth it on SO SO SO many levels. 

Re: the ridiculous dream sequence: Why WAS it so magenta? Why was he in his Underroos? Why did the voice of the menacing inmate sound like the Oldtimer from Raising Arizona? 

so many questions. 

9 hours ago, Klaw said:

Heh. She was a patient in 1987 and she never left. The staff doesn't have the heart to kick her out so they just let her sit there and read all the Redbooks and "Rehab Today" magazines she can get through.

Or she was a patient in 1987 who died and is now A GHOST!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Halo said:

Or she was a patient in 1987 who died and is now A GHOST!

That would actually be interesting.  Can we trade all the other plot lines going on right now and just have that be the show?

• Love 1