Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Isolated Above, Connected Below

14 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

It would only take one of them to go to BPO and reveal all kinds of information about the rest of the cluster.

That is a very scary idea indeed. I'm sure somewhere, in the many other clusters out there, it has happened  and this might have been explored in more detail if we had been given more seasons of this show. I'd like to know why Angelica went rouge and more about Jonas too. I'm just going to choose to be happy with whatever I can get and right now I'm feeling grateful that they are giving us one more show to clear up the cliffhanger and sum things up as best that they can. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I'd like to know why Angelica went rouge and more about Jonas too.

She had tears in her eyes when she was holding the phone up for Raoul, and one of the things that she and Whispers were talking about was whether neurografting would work. I wonder if maybe Whispers found a way to control Angelica without turning her into one of his zombies (which would also explain why she killed herself)? Then again she told Jonas she was going to Chicago to fix things (and she later said something about how Raoul was going to destroy her work) so it's more likely that she did all of this of her own free will.

The cluster members have seen Angelica since she died - is that because she birthed them? I'm hoping there's a way that Jonas will still be able to talk to them. If that happens, I need the cluster to ask him lots of questions!

But yes, I really want to know how and why Angelica began working with Whispers and what changed to cause her to hide from him with heroin.

• Love 1

Ok. I'm in the middle of a rewatch and it struck me....as cool as the sensate google was if they are all so cautious about talking to each other and meeting (so much so that Hoy has a sensory depravation "coffin") and it seems like everybody has blockers...how do they connect and trust enough to get the word out? And specifically the question was about Whispers/the Cannibal so you'd think sensates would shy away from that question or trying to get to close to any info on him.  I thought it was a really cool scene but almost contradictory to what we've seen of other clusters so far.  Unless of course they were old established connections before BPO started hunting?  I guess sensates have been getting hunted for the past 20 years or so only?

I love that this show makes me think. So many shows nowadays have very predictable a to b to c plots.  

Oh please Netflix change your mind and give us a full season? Even if it's just like 6 or 7 Eps like GOT final season.