Type keyword(s) to search

Nate And Jeremiah By Design - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Stumbled on this show recently (March 2021).....

I always liked Nate Berkus - even from his early Oprah days. He has a nice charm.

He comes across well on TV. Relaxed, affable, relatable, kind.

But Jeremiah...there's something off about him. Maybe he is too TV camera conscious. He often seems uneasy.

I also think he dresses hokey.  The full buttoned up to neck shirts, the shorter pants, the hats. He looks Amish - lite. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Stumbled on this show recently (March 2021).....

I always liked Nate Berkus - even from his early Oprah days. He has a nice charm.

He comes across well on TV. Relaxed, affable, relatable, kind.

But Jeremiah...there's something off about him. Maybe he is too TV camera conscious. He often seems uneasy.

I also think he dresses hokey.  The full buttoned up to neck shirts, the shorter pants, the hats. He looks Amish - lite. 

I laughed at the Amish-lite comment. Yah Jeremiah seems uneasy at times, but then other times he seems to love the camera I've often seen his eyes glancing towards the camera, and I always thought it was because he's too into himself. But it might be because he's uncomfortable with cameras around. And yes, some of his outfits are over the top with his buttoned up to the neck shirts, etc. Always looking so well-to-do. Which is another reason why I think he's too into himself. Im sure he spends more time on his hair than the average person. LOL

And Nate has always carried himself well. He is articulate, well spoken and charming. Not bad on the eyes too! LOL

• Love 7

I think Jeremiah tries to make Nate look bad and himself better, because we all know that Nate is the real star.  Its not as bad on Rock The Block bit it made me uncomfortable on their show. 

• Love 4