Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E15: Deceptive Little Parasite

23 hours ago, johntfs said:

I don't think Ella has done it with anyone yet, either.  And to be fair, Chloe has had sex once that we know of, as witness the existence of Trixie.

I meant ON THE SHOW.    Not in there ENTIRE LIFE back story on the show.   

22 hours ago, enoughcats said:

About annulments:  supposedly because a marriage wasn't consummated.  But there has been at least one Roman Catholic annulment in a prominent Massachusetts family with at least three children grown up and flourishing from the non-consummation.

Annulment was recently addressed on Major Crimes and, apparently, the Catholic church annules marriage that were consumated as long as there are grounds for annulement as laid out by the Catholic church. So, I would assume that it's similar with other marriages.

I think that a Catholic annulment isn't the same as a legal annulment.  If you get married legally, just because the Catholic church signs off on an annulment, you still have to meet the legal requirements in your jurisdiction.

• Love 2
On 5/8/2017 at 9:07 PM, janeta said:

Maze, you're a grownup, go get your own damn breakfast.

What fun is that, MOM??? LOL

On 5/8/2017 at 9:51 PM, Shades of Red said:

Little continuity problem tonight on rewatch I didn't catch the first time around.  When Maz and Chloe were at the bereavement thing standing together, Chloe was holding Maz's hand in scenes from one angle, but not holding hands in the other view.  Holding hands is relative, she was holding Maz's fingers in a very comfortable and casual manner.   It happens when they are checking out the other couples and commenting on them.

When Chloe and Maze were checking in, Maze had her hand around Chloe's shoulder and Chloe was lightly touching Maze's fingers. Awwwwwwww...

• Love 1
On ‎13‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 11:29 PM, DEL901 said:

I think that a Catholic annulment isn't the same as a legal annulment.  If you get married legally, just because the Catholic church signs off on an annulment, you still have to meet the legal requirements in your jurisdiction.

Sure, I was just meaning that there's probably more to it than a marriage not having been consumated.

Finally managed to catch up with the episode and it was another great one. The beginning especially had me cracking up several times. The bickering between Lucifer, Mom and Amenadiel and then Linda... I love how the therapy sessions seem to be as much for her, so that she can process it all, as they are for Lucifer. And the acting just gets me every time. Lucifer and Linda are awesome together!

Maze and Chloe were fun, too, especially Maze and her earbuds.

Is it just me or do Chloe and Maze have more chemistry than Lucifer and Chloe?

And Trixie just playing along was cute. I would have loved to see the deal-making process between Lucifer and Trixie. That could have been a lot of fun!

I wonder if Lucifer being able to light the sword might actually be in Dad's plan, too. Of course, that would mean that Lucifer's whole "field trip" to earth was part of the plan. But I guess, having the ability to light the sword means that Lucifer has to rediscover who he is and maybe accept who he is, too. He seems to be denying that he is the lightbringer, so he seems to be denying his actual identity. I don't think he really is he devil. Yes, he likes to punish people, as they have established and said again in this episode when he said that he wanted to punish his parents for having hurt him. But he punishes out of a sense of justice, not because he has an obsession. Maybe he's supposed to learn to embrace both sides of him?

And the fancy-named-PE-teacher guy with his goofy "Wait.  I have a kid??  ....  Awesome!", complete with big airheaded smile.

That's Ryan James Bittle, otherwise known as Todd #1 from the 1990's live-action Sweet Valley High t.v. show. He's showed up in bit parts here and there since the show, just shy of being a steady "Hey, It's That Guy' type. He did have a role as J.R. Martin on the online reboot of All My Children that only lasted a few months. I think it's funny he's in his 40's now and still playing the dumb jock. LOL.

• Love 1