Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Craig Of All Trades, Master Of None

• Start Topic

I would rather watch Craig and his many hobbies, preferably near Gizmo, than watch Shep drink and sleep around or whatever is happening with TRav and Landon. At least Craig has different hobbies. It feels like the same story over and over with some of the rest of the cast.

• Love 11

I agree with Landon that a good way to find out your compatibility with someone is to travel with them. I'm sure it would be a huge laugh to follow her and Thomas on some holiday together, as long as the cameras captured the real deal, not some made-up showmance. I can see Thomas calling "Five o'clock!" and looking for the bar in every hotel, and Landon roaming around (see what I did there?) expecting free appetizers and talking nonsense about art and architecture.

• Love 5

Yay!  Season one of Southern Charm is on.  Interesting to see the introduction of Kathryn and when TRav had the hots for Danni.  Thomas was at lunch with his dad and said he was having a hard time with rejection and his dad said, "you know how to overcome that?  Get her pregnant."   Jaw on floor.  

• Love 7
On 5/5/2017 at 0:18 PM, LIMOM said:

He should do QVC. If Lisa Rinna can manage to make a fortune, I can see him making a nice buck.

Go there, be pretty, smile. There.

I'm laughing. Besides the edit and the heart at the bottom for likes etc., they should have a lol button for us to use. So many times I want to tell y'all I find you funny but don't always feel like writing it all out to you. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 9:35 PM, ExplainItAgain said:

Kathryn was so cold and unfeeling watching Jennifer cry about her son.

Kathryn is a bitch who is bitter because she blew her chance to marry money.  She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.  Why Jennifer wants to be friends with that self centered harpy is beyond me.  Kathryn is one of those friends who isn't interested if the conversation isn't all about her.  She looked so annoyed that Jennifer would dare break down about her baby on Kathryn's time.  Doesn't she realize that Kathryn is the center of the universe?!  I still make myself feel better by remembering Kathryn chasing after Thomas, "Thomaaaasss staaawwwwp!!!   Thomaaaaasss staaawwwp!!!  Seriously Thomaaaasss staaawwwp!!!"  LOL!  I could watch that over and over.  What a stupid, selfish woman!

https://youtu.be/RAhzrQMYXtU?t=1m11s

Edited by swankie
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, swankie said:

Kathryn is a bitch who is bitter because she blew her chance to marry money.  She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.  Why Jennifer wants to be friends with that self centered harpy is beyond me.  Kathryn is one of those friends who isn't interested if the conversation isn't all about her.  She looked so annoyed that Jennifer would dare break down about her baby on Kathryn's time.  Doesn't she realize that Kathryn is the center of the universe?!  I still make myself feel better by remembering Kathryn chasing after Thomas, "Thomaaaasss staaawwwwp!!!   Thomaaaaasss staaawwwp!!!  Seriously Thomaaaasss staaawwwp!!!"  LOL!  I could watch that over and over.  What a stupid, selfish woman!

https://youtu.be/RAhzrQMYXtU?t=1m11s

As a fellow anti-Kathryn viewer, I couldn't agree more---to me, the absolute worst aspect of her entire character((and there are so many other aspects to choose from, bless her heart)) is her extreme self-centeredness. Seriously, look back at alllllll her other scenes throughout the past 4 seasons: she has never discussed anyone or anything on camera beyond herself or how the situation pertains to herself. It's creepy almost.

And it's very telling that she doesn't appear to have any other genuine girlfriends on this show or otherwise; beyond Danni((who likely was persuaded by producers to film with her)) she's turned on almost every other female cast member who showed her any kindness. I always loved that Cameron never once fell for her pathetic attempts at friendship; she's a smart cookie who had that gal's number from day one.

And yes, the insanely hoarse screeching on the boat dock while chasing after Thomas, complete with the flying old lady fur and Thomas yelping "Get away from me!" will never stop being funny. She really is fun to hate, at least; this season she seems too stoned to deliver more emotional scenes like that anymore.

Speaking of which, my other fave Kuckoo Kathryn scene is her "Hillbilly Femme Fatale" fight with Whitney:

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 2

Dear Craig,

Buy a machine embroidery hoop and some stabilizer. Otherwise, all your beautiful work will pucker.

Sincerely, 

An Old Woman Who Sews

(edited)
22 hours ago, Swim mom said:

Dear Craig,

Buy a machine embroidery hoop and some stabilizer. Otherwise, all your beautiful work will pucker.

Sincerely, 

An Old Woman Who Sews

When Craig got the sewing machine and said "Haters gonna hate" it was all over.  Best moment of the entire show.   Honestly, I love Craig's ecclectic nature.  Naomi better embrace it before he leaves or she kills it.

I also think that Shep is an ass to Craig simply because he's jealous.  i think early on he wanted Craig to be successful in sort of a big-brother kind of way.  Shep didn't have to feel threatened back then, but now that Craig has risen the occassion, it's opened Shep's eyes to all he could have done in his own life but didn't do.  

That's my take on it, anyway.  I think Craig's awesome.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 5/2/2017 at 3:44 PM, pasdetrois said:

I could have sworn that Jennifer said she went out with Thomas - maybe during one of her talks with Kathryn? I could be wrong Major Bigtime.

I definitely remember that, too. I also remember her telling Kathryn that Thomas told her that he and Kathryn were over or she wouldn't have gone out with him.  And when she was asked if she had sex with Thomas, she said she wouldn't answer that question. 

Edited by Swim mom
Spelling counts
(edited)
11 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Jennifer said at the reunion, and other places, she and Thomas had gone out and done things together but it was never like a dating situation. And she has denied sleeping with him several times.

In this Craig Thread, I can report that Kathryn says she no longer cares.

So, moot.

Edited by Nancypants
On 5/2/2017 at 9:39 AM, HunterHunted said:

When that yotme nonsense happened, I was so irritated that Shep took the yacht guys' side without speaking to Landon. The billionaires not millionaires comment just didn't sound like what we'd heard from Landon up until now. I rescind my rebuke of Shep. Landon absolutely made that billionaires comment. She is ten times more obnoxious than I'd ever realized. How on earth did she manage to keep this delusional snobbery undercover? I have to think that the crew hated Kathryn so much that they left scenes with Landon being awful on the cutting room floor.

Why would they just make those comments up out of the blue?  She totally said them. What a liar.