Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Your opinions are not unpopular on this forum @chenoa333! Wendy was trying too hard to make us believe all was well in Hunterville when in fact it was a lie, now she is going wayyyyy over to the other side to portray that she is happy,  carefree and running around NYC. Is there no middle ground with this woman? 

And I find it hard to believe any condo/co-op board in NYC would allow a cane corso in the building. Those dogs are huge, not meant for apt. living and those boards are ruthless. So......where is the dog??

I thought it took a long time to purchase a co-op in an exclusive building in NYC.  And boards don't like celebrities that might attract the attention of paparazzi.  Wendy wouldn't seem to be a candidate for a quick shoo-in board approval in 6 weeks.  Unless she had entered into attempting to purchase a co-op a long time ago when "all was fine in Hunterville", she probably doesn't own her unit.  There are expensive penthouse rentals in NYC in exclusive buildings and she probably rents one.  She could afford to pay a large premium for the dog to be a resident in the apartment.

But I just don't think Wendy would bring the dog.  I never believed that she would have had a major emotional attachment to an animal.  She would need to have a pet sitter and let them have daily access to her apartment 2X a day.  That would be worse than letting the cable man in one time to adjust the cable box.  What about the killer?  Many people get rid of their pets for less.  I hope she placed him with a good family with a yard.  I thought she got the biggest dog she could find in the belief that the dog would protect her from the 'Killer", not for a desire to have a relationship with a dog.

• Love 4

I just don’t know anymore.  Tuned in today and she was blabbing about Beverly Hills Housewives.  It just annoys me that she is so judgemental about everyone she talks about.  She thinks that only her opinion counts and is golden.  She’s no one to talk about anyone when her life has been one shithole full of lies.  Here she sits on her throne and knocks everyone she’s reporting about.  She is unlikeable right now imo.  The audience is so pumped up to agree with her and claps their asses off.  I don’t even believe what she is saying about her life anymore as she lies.  It’s hard to watch this mess of a woman.  I don’t know if she even researches her reporting as she makes a lot of mistakes.  She must be getting gossip from another source.  Don’t laugh, but that dog business is really bothering me as I thought she loved it soooo much.  Maybe the maniac took it.  Some on here could say “ don’t watch”, but I liked the show in the beginning when she was humble and nice .. when she had good guests on that were somebody and interesting.  Now, I don’t even know who these guests are as she is desperate for just       about anyone who will come on.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Guess I’m going to plan a party...for all of us. Great grub and snark. Of course wine (or the beverage of your choice). 

Herring in the jar, anchovies, fresh crabs to crack on the table, pickles, etc. all in Wendy’s honor.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Kira53 said:

I thought it took a long time to purchase a co-op in an exclusive building in NYC.  And boards don't like celebrities that might attract the attention of paparazzi.  Wendy wouldn't seem to be a candidate for a quick shoo-in board approval in 6 weeks. 

I didn't say she purchased. I have read that she signed a lease on a penthouse. It doesn't matter, the board of directors are going to be just as strict with their criteria if not more so with a renter. Even if it is Wendy Williams, messy celebrity extraordinaire!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Some on here could say “ don’t watch”, but I liked the show in the beginning when she was humble and nice .. when she had good guests on that were somebody and interesting.  Now, I don’t even know who these guests are as she is desperate for just       about anyone who will come on.

Yes! Going way back 10-12 years ago Wendy's Hot Topic segments featured lots of stories that she only spent a couple minutes on each story. She would sling some snark but didn't drone on and on about HER opinion of what each celebrity should do to fix their life.

There was no sipping/slurping/burping/clearing her throat, picking her nose with q-tips, random crying, sloppy reporting and droning on and on about some personal life story of hers.

Hey Wendy: WHERE'S "SHAQ"??

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes! Going way back 10-12 years ago Wendy's Hot Topic segments featured lots of stories that she only spent a couple minutes on each story. She would sling some snark but didn't drone on and on about HER opinion of what each celebrity should do to fix their life.

I wish I had been able to watch that Wendy show. I didn’t know who she was back then. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I wish I had been able to watch that Wendy show. I didn’t know who she was back then. 

I didn't know about her either back then until my gay friend told me about her show. Wendy was/is popular with the LGBTQ folks.

And I love my LGBTQ friends as well! Fearless, compassionate, non- judgemental and animal loving people!  

• Love 4
(edited)

Tasha has been right before. Exclusive | Wendy SECRETLY SAVING her Marriage & Sharina is NOW LIVING in the D.Republic! (Details)

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, druzy said:

Tasha has been right before. Exclusive | Wendy SECRETLY SAVING her Marriage & Sharina is NOW LIVING in the D.Republic! (Details)

I love Tasha! She is a bit loud but she does make me laugh! And I'm not at all surprised with what she's saying about Wendy. 

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I love Tasha! She is a bit loud but she does make me laugh! And I'm not at all surprised with what she's saying about Wendy. 

Same here, I knew something was up. Wendy is fake, but, it is not surprising at all.. Her calling the baby, baby bitch is really vile. The baby did nothing wrong, it is not her fault her parents hurt Wendy.  Wendy may have Kelvin for now, but Sharina is still living off of Wendy's check..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

That was interesting to watch and hear. I wonder if the big brass told Wendy to get her crap together and change up the flavor of her show or they were going to drop her, her show and sue her for breach of contract. I’m sure they were about to lose advertisers and then when she started not showing up the ratings began to fall. I was really hoping that she had made a bona fide life adjustment, as she had seemed so much happier. I guess she is just acting (although getting out a bit is probably exciting to her after being kept locked away in her Hoboken condo) and some of her joy May be real. 

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Her calling the baby, baby bitch is really vile. 

Agreed. When I heard that, my dislike for WW was amped up x100! This entire debacle is NOT going to help Wendy's "career" (if she even has much of a career left to salvage). She's a mean, spiteful bitch. 

• Love 6

Tasha's story make complete sense.  Wendy even called the divorce friendly or something the other day and I thought huh?  Wendy having Kevin's attention is what has her all giddy. She's a fool. Wendy and Kevin deserve each other. 

• Love 9
(edited)
On 5/14/2019 at 3:59 PM, Jeanius said:

There was also a chef, but Wendy couldn't eat because she was having a colonoscopy later today. Of course she wanted it all boxed up to take home.

Hey I would too!  I feel ripped off if I don't get a decent carryout from my dinner at a restaurant.  I had a friend got me going on ordering say lunch and when it came to then order a carryout for dinner.  OMG!  Life changing!

On 5/16/2019 at 4:26 PM, Neurochick said:

I think it's interesting that folks thought Wendy was fake when she wouldn't talk about herself; now she talks about herself and people still say she's fake.  

That's why I believe you can't please people.  Please yourself, at least you'll be pleased.

She was too insistent before and a little too giddy now.  That's ok.  It just shows you how abuse can encompass anyone.  I do feel she was in an abusive relationship and the baby was the escape.  In some way, that baby saved Wendy.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 1

Wendy is really scrapping the bottom of the barrel to book Jason Lee. He was a friend of on Love & Hip Hop and was a jerk. This is the only video I can find.

• Love 1

That Tasha is super annoying. Why does she have to yell?  And she sure dragged that story out. If it’s true that’s sad too. So Sharina gets kicked to the curb with a newborn?  

She is just so full of herself. She feels refreshed! 

Dont you know how lucky we are to see her reality show within a talk show? 

She covered herself quickly when she said “the boys went out”...by adding her son and nephew. 

Wendy stayed at the Kandy Dungeon sex show long enough for research, but left early...yawn. Wonder who she was with considering she was photographed alone. 

Then the SNL after party...ok but absolutely no gossip from that? You aren’t doing your job Wendy. All those famous-ish people around and you couldn’t get one juicy tidbit? 

Instead we get the ARod dump story that was surmised from a photo. She even began by saying it was carptured at their (JLo n kids) Miami “abode” but yeah to Norman for correcting her to say it was at their Manhattan Park Ave place. 

Next is her obsession with Mama June. Blah blah Honey BooBoo blah. 

Nope, never heard of Jason Lee before. Oh, I get it. Wendy wants to date him. Then she had to say yuck to him having liposuction...nope. He changed his mind for Wendy, but he has a boyfriend so he’s just a suck up to Wendy. A suck up in expensive Gucci sneakers (because he saw that she has them so they must be cool...hip...hot...whatever the word is these days. I’ll ask my grandchildren tomorrow. They’ll know. 

Have you had enough? I have. If I continue to watch and something extraordinary happens I’ll be back (though probably not because this is Wendy). 

• Love 8
On 5/19/2019 at 10:17 AM, chenoa333 said:

Well, I am surprised. I find this hard to believe. Wendy could not possibly be that stupid to take him back, could she? 

I also find it hard to believe that Kelvin would kick side peice to the curb with his new baby girl. He's been with her for 10 yrs, he's not going to let her go now. 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Well, I am surprised. I find this hard to believe. Wendy could not possibly be that stupid to take him back, could she? 

I also find it hard to believe that Kelvin would kick side peice to the curb with his new baby girl. He's been with her for 10 yrs, he's not going to let her go now. 

We all hope not. And IF Sharina is in the Dominican Republic, it's not a bad place to be. 

• Love 4
(edited)
31 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

So Wendy went from a sham of a marriage to a sham of a divorce? Ok.

IMOO: Wendy is shammin' and scammin' and lying. Let's revue 2018/2019:

First excuse (or maybe it was real): passing out on live tv DUE TO GRAVE'S DISEASE & THYROID MEDICAL CONDITIONS.

Then Wendy reports (almost daily) that ALL IS WELL IN HUNTERVILLE. No divorce in the future BIG diamond ring on her finger.

Then Wendy reports she is in rehab for alcohol and drugs. 

Then Wendy is done with rehab after a very short stay, and filing for divorce from ALL IS WELL IN HUNTERVILLE. 

Now Wendy is in the process of divorce (post Sharina/Kelvin's baby's birth) and living it up as a single middle age woman, fresh out of rehab, partying in clubs (aka alcohol and drugs) and her addictions are all in check. Her Grave's disease and thyroid condition all in check.

HAHA! AND B.S.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 5/19/2019 at 2:17 PM, Mindthinkr said:

That was interesting to watch and hear. I wonder if the big brass told Wendy to get her crap together and change up the flavor of her show or they were going to drop her, her show and sue her for breach of contract. I’m sure they were about to lose advertisers and then when she started not showing up the ratings began to fall. I was really hoping that she had made a bona fide life adjustment, as she had seemed so much happier. I guess she is just acting (although getting out a bit is probably exciting to her after being kept locked away in her Hoboken condo) and some of her joy May be real. 

Whaaat ??????  This was all lies to keep the show together.  We’ve been duped?  I watched the first five minutes and Wendy came out like a jumping bean and hit the chair so hard I thought it would break.  I didn’t like how she was acting all smiles and happy and figured something was up.  Yeah, Kelvin was up. This tabacle is making a fool of her followers.

• Love 6

Where is the Daily Mail's crack investigative team? We need pictures! Pics or it didn't happen! Surely they're staking out the NY condo, and the Dominican Republic for Sharina and the baby bitch!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

Where is the Daily Mail's crack investigative team? We need pictures! Pics or it didn't happen! Surely they're staking out the NY condo, and the Dominican Republic for Sharina and the baby bitch!

So it was all a sham?  Baby mama was sent to the Dominican Republic, and Kelvin is living with Wendy in the N.Y. apartment, and all is well again?  You’re damn right we need pictures.  Did Big Kev bring the dog with him?  If he is disguised going in n out, he must be taking the dog out, IF THERE IS A DOG.  Where are the paps when u need them?  Nothing in the N.Y. Post?  SOAB !

• Love 6
On 5/18/2019 at 10:43 PM, druzy said:

This defense reminds me of the National Enquirer defense. When they clearly have a bogus story people always go "but they were right about John Edwards!" Yes, but they have had FAR more bogus stories than correct ones.

I put Tasha K in the is category. Yes, she was right about Sharina giving birth in Philly - and she provided receipts. But it was clear as day, after she did that interview with that man who claimed to be Kevin's lover, that she was contacted by someone. I don't know if she was threatened with a lawsuit (her greatest fear) or worse- but in her subsequent videos she has consistently been talking about how Kevin is a good dude and has been working as his propagandist. I believe Kevin told her he wouldn't sue her in exchange for her telling his side through her "stories".

Kevin does not want this divorce. And it's killing him that he isn't involved in the talk show. It would be a huge blow to his ego if the show were to continue or do BETTER without him. In his mind, he made Wendy. 

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, Miss Slay said:

This defense reminds me of the National Enquirer defense. When they clearly have a bogus story people always go "but they were right about John Edwards!" Yes, but they have had FAR more bogus stories than correct ones.

I put Tasha K in the is category. Yes, she was right about Sharina giving birth in Philly - and she provided receipts. But it was clear as day, after she did that interview with that man who claimed to be Kevin's lover, that she was contacted by someone. I don't know if she was threatened with a lawsuit (her greatest fear) or worse- but in her subsequent videos she has consistently been talking about how Kevin is a good dude and has been working as his propagandist. I believe Kevin told her he wouldn't sue her in exchange for her telling his side through her "stories".

Kevin does not want this divorce. And it's killing him that he isn't involved in the talk show. It would be a huge blow to his ego if the show were to continue or do BETTER without him. In his mind, he made Wendy. 

I wasn't defending her story I was trying to say- Who knows maybe it's true maybe it's not.

• Love 3
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/05/blind-item-1-mr-x_19.html

I guess we will have to wait until the book comes out because someone always writes the book to cash in and get their version out. Truth? Doubt we will ever know. I’m also assuming that Big Kevin is paying Tasha to put out that information that has us wondering (according to that blind). 

This whole WW/Kelvin/Sharina crap is such a mess of lies, inaccurate reporting, speculation. They ALL lie including Wendy. 

Re: today's show...since when is Wendy an expert on dog breeds and their breed characteristics? She gave advice to an audience member about Bichon Frises' and how they bark to much and not a good breed to adopt. 

FU Wendy. You don't know the difference between a faithful, loving husband and a lying, cheating scammer husband. So why should anyone take your advice on what breed of dog to get? 

And Wendy....WHERE'S YOUR DOG "SHAQ"?

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 7

And where is Patty1h? I need her to translate Wendy's sloppy reporting on the lead actors from The Chi. 😁

First Wendy DumbF*** says the male (forgot his real name) is from Empire. Then Norman looks aghast shaking his head "No" to Wendy. Wrong show. Right actor. He's a character on The Chi. Then Wendy gets even more confused on who the lady is that's accusing one of the actors of inappropriate sexual behavior on set. It was a mess of sloppy reporting. Wendy is an embarrassment to any and all "celebrity news reporters". But she does make for good comedy!

I changed channels when the food segment came on. Watching Wendy drool......gross.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 5/19/2019 at 1:33 PM, Apprentice79 said:

Same here, I knew something was up. Wendy is fake, but, it is not surprising at all.. Her calling the baby, baby bitch is really vile. The baby did nothing wrong, it is not her fault her parents hurt Wendy.  Wendy may have Kelvin for now, but Sharina is still living off of Wendy's check..

I agree with you there.  I really have no use for her now.  Calling a baby a name like that will bite her in her ass.  Horrible.  She wishes she had a little daughter.  She is jealous.  I don’t care where that baby came from.

• Love 5

I love coming here to dish with you folks.  I'm about four episodes behind in actually watching the WW show but I rely on you guys to let me know what segments to watch.  I never would have watched Moby (I have no idea what album he created but he was very interesting despite Wendy's poor interview techniques.

• Love 3
(edited)

11:02 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Wendy's son, Kevin, was arrested for assault. Now it makes sense why Kevin Sr. said he was not interested in pursuing the matter legally.

10:49 AM PT -- Sources with knowledge of the argument say Kevin Sr. has urged his son for a long time to carve his own path to success. We're told things bubbled over Tuesday night when the conversation continued, and Sr. told Jr. he needed to work hard on his own and without Wendy's handouts. 

10:15 AM PT -- Kevin Hunter tells TMZ, "I love my son very much and I will not be pursuing this matter legally. Things are not always how they appear."Wendy Williams' estranged husband, Kevin Hunter, and their son, Kevin Jr., got in a fight early Wednesday morning and police were called ... sources tell TMZ.

We're told the incident went down at a store parking lot near the family home in New Jersey. Sources connected to the family tell TMZ, Wendy took 18-year-old Kevin Jr. to the home ... he was there to pick something up. Wendy left and was coming back a short time later to pick him up.

We're told Kevin Jr. did not know his dad was in the house, but we're told everything was cool between them and they ended up going to a store together just after midnight.

We're told ... in the store parking lot, they got into an argument over Kevin's demand for spousal support. Kevin Sr. then launched and claimed Wendy was "brainwashing" their son against him.

Our sources say it got physical when Kevin Sr. allegedly put his son in a headlock, and we're told Kevin Jr. punched him in the nose to break the hold. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, druzy said:

10:49 AM PT -- Sources with knowledge of the argument say Kevin Sr. has urged his son for a long time to carve his own path to success. We're told things bubbled over Tuesday night when the conversation continued, and Sr. told Jr. he needed to work hard on his own and without Wendy's handouts. 

This is hysterical. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, greyflannel said:

This is hysterical. 

Yeah, what does that even mean? He is a 18yr old college student. 

Sounds like Sr is mad that Jr is spending more time with single mom and having fun in the city with her and his visiting cousin.  Instead of being up under Kevin, Sharina, and the new baby. 

• Love 5

Today Wendy said she went to Chicago yesterday with Jr. for some kind of food convention and tonight is taking him to a black tie affair in D.C. Interesting they could get to Chicago on time what with the arrest and all. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CynicalGirl said:

Today Wendy said she went to Chicago yesterday with Jr. for some kind of food convention and tonight is taking him to a black tie affair in D.C. Interesting they could get to Chicago on time what with the arrest and all. 

What?! LOL! I want to know who invited HER to a "black tie affair"! Did she show up with her gigantic breasts on display? 😁

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

Poor kid. I'm sure it's just what every 18 yr old wants to do. Somehow I can't picture Jr. wanting to go to a black tie affair. 

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Poor kid. I'm sure it's just what every 18 yr old wants to do. Somehow I can't picture Jr. wanting to go to a black tie affair. 

Yeah, wouldn't the kid want to spend time with his friends, not his mommy...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, cinsays said:

Yeah, wouldn't the kid want to spend time with his friends, not his mommy...

I criticize Wendy a lot but I see nothing wrong with a mother and son hanging out with each other. I think they are both dealing with the end of their family and are leaning on each other for moral support. Wendy fought hard to have her son after losing two daughters, I have no doubt they have a tight bond. We may see Wendy as a pathetic joke, but she is his mother. He does not see her like we do. Sometimes parents need love and support from their children when they are going through something. 

• Love 16