Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, druzy said:

Big Kev went with his own security team and a Uhaul to remove his belongings from the marital residence. He then backed up the Uhaul into the house

Oh my. Will he be liable for the damages as the home is still in both of their names? 

I’m sure he went into get what’s rightfully his, but have a sneaking suspicion that he might have also taken things that eventually will be contested. Probably something sentimental for Wendy because soon to exes can be dicks like that. 

We see she had a security camera outside. I wonder if there was one inside as well. Then again he probably disabled it. 

I think this is going to get a lot nastier before it is all resolved. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think this is going to get a lot nastier before it is all resolved. 

Maybe we'll be surprised, but like you, I feel like this divorce will reach epic douchebaggery, on both sides, before it ends.  We should have our own Wendy Williams D-i-v-o-r-c-e Hot Topics thread, then send her the link, lol.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, druzy said:

Big Kev went with his own security team and a Uhaul to remove his belongings from the marital residence. He then backed up the Uhaul into the house

Big Kev has lost control of Wendy and access to her money.  He knows a lot of things about Wendy, knowledge is power and he is going to wield it mightily and nastily against her.  I hope she surrounds herself with people to help her through this, the stress might push her over the edge.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6

I think the last documented ownership change in regards to the house she is in is that it's owned by her LLC and his name isn't on the deed. I guess his people could still call it the "marital home" to try and keep him from getting in trouble for the damage.

• Love 5

My husband just said “why are u watching this shit?”.  I said, because the show is more interesting now to see how she’s taking everything.  BTW, aren’t her cheeks bigger today ?  The hanging hair is terrible.  Her secret partner at the golf club Easter brunch was probably Little Kev.  The best to come is the divorce. Fireworks.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I get suspicious when Wendy plugs things at random... like today, she gave a thumbs up for a movie starring Chrissy Metz.  She was talking about her weekend and out of the clear blue just dropped how her friend LOVED this movie with Metz, then went on to another topic.  It makes my "plugs for pay" radar go up.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

I get suspicious when Wendy plugs things at random... like today, she gave a thumbs up for a movie starring Chrissy Metz.  She was talking about her weekend and out of the clear blue just dropped how her friend LOVED this movie with Metz, then went on to another topic.  It makes my "plugs for pay" radar go up.

I agree. She also plugged the old shows that are coming back. Time, date channel. Maybe she lost sponsors and she has to take what she gets. Soon she'll be pushing that diet tea on Instagram. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, patty1h said:

Yes! And Wendy still thinks we're all stupid and gullible. Maybe those twats in her studio audience can't see through her, but WE can.

I would love to know if WW ever came through on the free hotel for her guest last week, the book publishing offer and the movie offer. It was the woman who allegedly or not, got physically abused by (I forgot who..Dr. Dre?) 

And who gives a crap who Wendy had lunch with on Easter Sunday. I don't care. I want to see more videos of Kelvin backing a U Haul into Wendys fence! Now THAT'S what I call Hot Topics!! 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

Monday on Wendy: She comes out in a snakeskin patterned dress. Her wig is on the messy side. I'm nervous that it is going to catch on her eyelashes again. 

She had a nice weekend, doing "lots of things" including lunch at a golf course. I thought we would hear about her "date" with Charlamagne and DJ Boof. Nothing. Weird, since SHE brought it up last week. (I see a photo of Wendy and DJ Boof out online - Wendy wearing short shorts and covering her face with a huge yellow bag. Another search finds that Charlamagne had Wendy pay for his meal!! LOL!!)

She mentions the Chrissy Metz movie - says she will watch it later. Doesn't even say the name. (Breakthrough.) She also reminds us about the 10K Fri-Yay Giveaway that begins this Friday.

Nicki Minaj will tour with Chris Brown. Nicki fired her managing team. Nicki needs to "grow up" or something.

Cardi B rejected a plea in her court case involving the assault of two bartending sisters. Wendy thought one of the sisters was on Love and Hip Hop. Norman corrects her. "I … don't … think … so!!!!"

Wendy wants Remy Ma to call her so she can hear the truth from the horse's mouth. I went online to see that she is accused of punching Brittney Taylor in the eye!! 

She talks about two classic sitcom remakes - just for one episode each. The Jeffersons, and All in the Family. She goes on at length about the casting choices.

Next is a discussion about the book that Robyn Crawford wrote about her friendship with Whitney Houston - A Song For You. Wendy hopes she will write about what happened to their friendship.

She shows a clip of Gavin Degraw slipping on ice after singing the national anthem at the Stanley Cup Finals. Har har.

After the commercials, we have the Inside Scoop telling us nothing new about Lori Loughlin, and about Adele divorcing. Then, Trendy Wendy (yawn) and the usual stuff like Ask Wendy.

• Love 9

INTERVIEW: "Paternity Court" judge Lauren Lake gives us legal insight on Wendy Williams' divorce proceedings.

HotNewHipHop: After an over 20-year marriage, is there anything special we should know about the divorce proceedings for Wendy Williams and Kevin Hunter?

Lauren Lake: There’s good and bad news in this divorce proceeding. The good news is that the State of New Jersey does not have a mandatory waiting period for marriages that have lasted longer than six months. Also, NJ promotes collaborative divorce law featuring alternative dispute resolution, ADR. This allows both parties to seek an amicable solution regarding custody, finances, and property thus, potentially avoiding complications that can create for a time consuming and messy divorce proceeding. However, when dealing with a marriage and business relationship lasting over 20 years, the process of equitable distribution of assets can pose a challenge. Both parties may have their own independent idea of who was the primary contributor to amassing these assets. With each being successful in their respective careers, the division of assets will most likely be time-consuming and could become contentious.

When do you expect the divorce to be finalized?

I will say this - if they are smart they will get in a room with their respective attorneys and say, “let’s get this done together,” which means they will negotiate their division of assets in a civil way so they don’t have to go to court. The proceedings could take a very long time with all of their property. If this is a marriage that can't be saved and Wendy doesn't want to save it at this point - the quickest course of action is to negotiate together respectfully. If they have good attorneys, they will tell them to get this done amongst themselves, but this could take years if it makes its way to court.

Will there be custody issues regarding their 19-year-old son, Kevin Jr.?

Kevin Jr. is over the age of 18 so the court will not need to consider a custody arrangement or child support. However, Kevin Jr., still may have dependent expenses as any young adult has such as; healthcare, college education, car insurance, housing, and general living maintenance which would likely need to be negotiated in this divorce process.

What assets are at stake in the divorce? We reported that Kevin Hunter bought his mistress a new Ferrari the other day. Are she and Kevin entitled to keep gifts and property transferred during the marriage?

This is where the process becomes fascinating, and not knowing all the facts, we should look to the big picture. In the absence of specific details,   assets acquired during the marriage are part of an equitable distribution process in NJ. The State of NJ does not always guarantee a 50/50 split. These co-mingled assets and funds will need to be divided and both parties are required to submit proof of how they were purchased or earned. For example, any gifts purchased and given to Kevin’s mistress will need to be traced to the bank account/funds used to pay for them. Ownership and title with respect to all marital assets will be relevant information. If Kevin and Wendy co-mingled their funds, things can get very messy. Since they both are stakeholders in their successful production company, it will be quite interesting to see how this plays out.  

Kevin’s mistress recently gave birth to a baby girl. Will there be any custody drama pertaining to children born outside of the marriage?

No. The new baby allegedly born to Kevin and his mistress is not Wendy’s biological child. She has no responsibilities for child care or support. If Kevin is not listed on the birth certificate as father and there is no executed acknowledgment of paternity, he will have no legal responsibility to support the child until paternity is established. If and when it is established, he would be responsible for child care costs and expenses from the time of birth. 

Wendy Williams allegedly suffered a hairline shoulder fracture during an altercation with her husband in December 2018. Could that come into play during the legal process?

Alleged instances of Kevin’s physical abuse and Wendy’s addiction will come up in the divorce proceedings. Hopefully, they can find a way to settle so this isn’t necessary.  

What kind of money will Kevin Hunter walk away with at the end of the divorce?

I don't know their exact net worth but I will say that he will definitely walk away with a significant sum of money, especially because most success they have received has been together. Wendy accumulated into a huge success and he has been a big part of that as he is her manager and the Executive Producer on her talk show. This gives him a pretty big level of equity in her success. 

With Kevin being her manager, how could that affect the legal proceedings, if at all? As well as the fact that they jointly own her company, Wendy Williams Production? How would the division of that work?

Wendy and Kevin more than likely have their ownership percentages in the production company established. This is where the equitable distribution of assets comes into play. With the company being classified as a marital asset, the court will consider a host of factors in determining the distribution percentages. Again, negotiating a fair settlement through ADR where both parties win can avoid and resolve all of this potential drama with the court interceding.

We previously reported that this divorce could divulge just how much Kevin spent on his mistress…is that correct?  How would those assets play a part?

This is correct and I hope this dirty laundry would not become tabloid news. Any funds used during the affair that are from their business and joint accounts would be considered part of the division of assets. I can’t stress enough the importance of negotiating an agreement that avoids all these details and prevents the divorce process from dragging out longer than necessary. In the end, lawyers are the only winners of long drawn out divorces.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes! And Wendy still thinks we're all stupid and gullible. Maybe those twats in her studio audience can't see through her, but WE can.

I would love to know if WW ever came through on the free hotel for her guest last week, the book publishing offer and the movie offer. It was the woman who allegedly or not, got physically abused by (I forgot who..Dr. Dre?) 

And who gives a crap who Wendy had lunch with on Easter Sunday. I don't care. I want to see more videos of Kelvin backing a U Haul into Wendys fence! Now THAT'S what I call Hot Topics!! 

Damn you Chenoa !  I almost swallowed my big cough drop.  You are too funny.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Thanks for the info, Druzy.

Fine read.  A couple if things stick out.

A) Lake hoping that dirt dug up during the divorce will not become tabloid fodder.  Oh come on, the whole reason we all have any interest in all this crap is to find the truth, the dirt.  If Wendy won't tell us crap, maybe the paperwork will?

B) Did anyone ever believe there was any issues with the baby?  Wendy didn't birth her.  Wendy don't want the baby, and no one on Earth would think she had any claim.  Why would that dumb ass question have been asked?

C) and most interesting (to me).  The last point in the interview.  Will all the money that Kelvin spent on his ho have any effect on how the marital possessions are split up?  This is the one I really want to know.  I can't imagine Kelvin used only his money for the ho, I wonder how much of Wendy's money was spent on cars, homes, and vacations for her?

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, Destiny74 said:

Oh come on, the whole reason we all have any interest in all this crap is to find the truth, the dirt.  If Wendy won't tell us crap, maybe the paperwork will?

Haha! Abso- fucking-lutely! Wendy won't give up the dirt so let everyone else in the media world dig it and dish it... The View, Dish Nation, The Real, the 11 a.m. local news, my hair stylist, my dental hygienest, my gynecologist, the cashier at my local grocery store, the CVS pharmacist! 😁

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Seriously, Wendy should really take time off to get her head together.  She’s making mistakes one after another, then correcting herself.  Poor Norman.  She keeps talking about the same people day after day, and I don’t even know who the hell they are.  It’s just amazing that she’s talking smack about everyone, yet is in the worse predicament of all.  Van Jones just came back on her about the wedding rings.  She didn’t like it.  She can dish it but can’t take it.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 4

Oh, I forgot about yesterday's show.  Ahhhhhh hemmmm.

No, Wendy, EVERYONE did not lie to their parents while in college about what was due, our grades, extra money needed.  Some of us were VERY appreciative of the education our parents scraped and scratched to provide for us.  Some of us knew how hard our parents worked for their money and were not about to waste any of their money.  

Just like a few months ago when she mentioned that EVERYONE took money from their mother's purses when we were younger.  

Who is this damn woman?  If you stole from your parents when you were young, at least feel bad about it.  Come on!

Edited by Destiny74
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

From back in January - 

wendy-williams-welfare-check

Wow- thanks for posting that @SuprSuprElevated!

Here's the article from TMZ if you don't want to click:

WENDY WILLIAMS Cops Investigated Anonymous Claim HUSBAND WAS POISONING HER

Cops paid Wendy Williams a visit to check on her after a random caller alleged her husband, Kevin Hunter, was poisoning the talk show host.

According to the police report ... the outrageous call, made back in January, came from someone claiming to work for Williams' production company. The caller believed Kevin was slipping Wendy something harmful, and he or she wanted cops to check on her.

The report says 2 officers went to Williams' New Jersey residence and were greeted by Hunter, who was hesitant to let them in for the welfare check because he said Wendy was sick and recovering from a health problem.

Cops say they explained to Hunter they were required to speak with Williams due to the anonymous call. When he allowed them to enter, they found Williams in bed "with the blanket covering from neck to toe."

According to the report ... one of the officers asked Kevin to leave the bedroom so they could talk to Wendy alone, but he didn't want to leave her side. As for the health problem she had -- Wendy told cops she was recovering from a broken shoulder.

An officer eventually asked her if there was any truth to the anonymous tip she was being poisoned, and Wendy responded with something like ... "Well, I'm very popular." When the cop repeated the question, the report says she became tearful, but denied there was any truth to it.

The cops left after Wendy told them once more she was okay.

On 4/22/2019 at 10:40 AM, Gem 10 said:

My husband just said “why are u watching this shit?”.  I said, because the show is more interesting now to see how she’s taking everything.  BTW, aren’t her cheeks bigger today ?  The hanging hair is terrible.  Her secret partner at the golf club Easter brunch was probably Little Kev.  The best to come is the divorce. Fireworks.

The cheeks are huge.  I hate the hair too.  Some of these youtube girls with wig games should do her wigs.  They are brilliant.  She was trying to bother Kevin with her talk about lunch at the golf club.  Who cares?  Maybe Kev.  But just for lack of control.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Van Jones just came back on her about the wedding rings.  She didn’t like it.  She can dish it but can’t take it. 

What was said? I deleted the show right after hot topics.

6 hours ago, MsTree said:

What was said? I deleted the show right after hot topics.

I don’t remember word for word, but she said something like “you’re getting a divorce, but you’re still wearing your wedding ring” and he said to her “where’s yours” and she said “I ask the questions, and you answer them”, ... something like that.

• Love 4

From TMZ:

Wendy Williams is taking several steps -- professionally and personally -- to erase her estranged husband from her life, and she got the ball rolling even before serving him divorce papers.

Sources close to Wendy tell TMZ ... she's totally cut Kevin Hunter off from her money and has hired a team to ensure all of her finances are secure. We're told she's separated their funds and created new accounts ... a process that began before she filed for divorce.

Wendy's officially locked down her own place in Manhattan, as well. Our sources say she signed the lease on her new home a few weeks ago and has already paid rent for the next year.

She and Kevin previously lived together at their home in New Jersey. That's where that weird story went down in January ... when, as we told you, cops conducted a welfare check on Wendy.

As for business matters -- we're told Wendy waffled over whether to keep a professional relationship with Hunter, but ultimately decided to cut all ties. She's currently looking for a new manager.

Sources connected to Kevin tell us he hasn't received any money from the show following his departure. Not yet.

• Love 3

Wendy continues to believe that implying (on national tv) that someone is gay is funny. It's not. She acts as if there is something wrong about being gay.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4

Wendy needs to drop the juvenile mindset she has on female friendship.  I was shaking my head all through her rant about Taylor Swift's party. 

For those who don't watch anymore, the gist of it:  Wendy told about TS having a party recently and many of the young celebs (Gigi Hadid, Hailee Steinfeld, etc.)  shown arriving were wearing denim jeans instead of more 'formal' clothing.  Wendy went on a rant that if it were HER party, she would ban the casually dressed folks from entering.  She said those people can afford "real" outfits and there's no excuse for them showing up like that.  So, Wendy would stand at the door like monitor and assess each outfit and refuse her invited friends from entering.  Really?  Get off that high horse, Wendy - it ain't high school.

Also, while Wendy was telling another story during HT (I forgot which), she was talking a mile a minute.  I wondered if she was on speed or meth for a second.

UPDATE:  Just watched the Youtube clip with the story involving Taylor Swift, and see I got it all wrong.  It was Gigi's party and TS came in not dressed in the specified theme of denim.  Ooops.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Kira53 said:

The cheeks are huge

Yes! I can't stand those chimpmunk cheeks or the squirrel storing food for the winter. And her balloons are not the same symmetrical size anymore. 😁

• Love 5

She’s really getting on my nerves now.  She should shut up about Brittany Spears.  She’s no one to talk about anyone.  She knocked Taylor Swift for her outfit.  She wishes she looked like Taylor Swift.  Why does she have to demean everyone?  Does it make her feel better?  She looks like shit.  Between the wigs, her face getting too much Botox .. looking like a chipmunk, and her horrendous outfits she wears with those big balloons sticking out, what man would want her now.  And her attitude!  She’s on her high horse because she made a decision.  Was she this way with Kelvin?  If so, maybe he was disgusted with her, but stuck around for the money only.  She’s getting to be a piece of work.  After today, I just had to get this out.  Sorry.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

She’s really getting on my nerves now.  She should shut up about Brittany Spears.  She’s no one to talk about anyone.  She knocked Taylor Swift for her outfit.  She wishes she looked like Taylor Swift.  Why does she have to demean everyone?  Does it make her feel better?  She looks like shit.  Between the wigs, her face getting too much Botox .. looking like a chipmunk, and her horrendous outfits she wears with those big balloons sticking out, what man would want her now.  And her attitude!  She’s on her high horse because she made a decision.  Was she this way with Kelvin?  If so, maybe he was disgusted with her, but stuck around for the money only.  She’s getting to be a piece of work.  After today, I just had to get this out.  Sorry.

No need to be sorry. Wendy has been degrading/demeaning women (and men) regarding their looks, choices in spouses, and a myriad of other $hit. I turned her off 1 minute into her show today. I typically don't watch her at all.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, BookElitist said:

Wendy’s Face full o’ 👇🏽

Juvederm™️(sp.?)

the mighty  Botox™️ 

I thought she had 2 hard boiled eggs implanted in her cheeks.

• LOL 9
On 4/24/2019 at 11:56 AM, Jaded said:

I hope for Wendy's son's sake that he's not gay after seeing her treatment of and hearing her opinions concerning people that are. 

I’ve always wondered how she would react if that was really the case.  She acts like she’s such a supporter of her gay fans, gay equality, but on the flip side of that she often uses “being gay” as a tool to make fun of or emasculate men. 

She’s really getting on my nerves now. 

She’s getting to be a piece of work.  After today, I just had to get this out. 

She’s “BEEN a piece of work” for a very long time.  I too have had enough of her for now.  It was bad enough that she got on TV and constantly lied and denied everything about her own “hot topic” life and continued to dog and give advice to celebrities about their issues w/o coming clean herself.  However her “offense” at Van Jones asking her about “her marriage” was the last straw for me.  
I deleted her show from my DVR.  I’m done for now. 

I wish Mad TV or In Living Color was still around so we could get a funny but biting dramatization of “the real Wendy Williams”. 

• Love 7

Page Six

Days after news broke that cops investigated an anonymous tip about Wendy Williams being poisoned, she quipped about dangerous cupcakes.

During her rebooted “After Show” YouTube series on Wednesday, the talk show host spoke about being careful after an audience member surprised her with a box of baked goods.

“The woman who won Eye Candy happened to have been the woman who gave me — well now she told me they were cupcakes,” she said. “I saw on the box it said cupcakes from The Cupcake Man or something like that in Jersey, and a legit place so I know they’re not poisonous, so I’m going to share them with the crew … after I take mine. Just a few. Just a few.

“I don’t want to pop a button by eating too many.”

Earlier this week, Page Six obtained a police report from January in which an anonymous tipster claiming to be from Williams’ production company, Debmar-Mercury, alleged that Williams’ now-estranged husband, Kevin Hunter, had been poisoning her. In the report, Williams denied the claims and told the two officers that she was recovering from a broken shoulder.

In the “After Show,” Williams also said that she’ll be returning to her radio roots on Friday for WBLS 107.5 FM’s special radiothon fundraiser for her Hunter Foundation to help those grappling with substance abuse and addiction, like she is.

Although she co-founded the philanthropic organization with Hunter, it appears she’ll still be heavily involved with it even after filing for divorce.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Wendy Williams hires famed producer as manager after firing Kevin Hunter

Wendy Williams has moved on — professionally.

Page Six has learned that 54-year-old Williams has obtained famed producer Bernie Young’s services after firing estranged husband Kevin Hunter as her manager and an executive producer of her eponymous talk show.

A spokesperson for the show confirmed to Page Six that Young won’t serve as an executive producer and that there are no plans to hire a new one. Currently, Williams serves as EP.

Young worked as a coordinating producer and eventually executive producer on “The Rosie O’Donnell Show” from 1996 to 2002 and held the co-executive producer role on “Martha” from 2005 to 2012.

Neither a rep for the show nor Young returned our numerous requests for comment.

On Tuesday, Williams was spotted walking with Young and a bodyguard after taping her show, which Hunter departed last week. Only one day later, production had cut Hunter’s name from the credits.

Prior to his ouster, Williams hired extra security to have on set while working with Hunter to protect her from his allegedly abusive behavior.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I usually don't pay attention to the last 10 minutes of the show, when they do those quick contests with the cohosts, but I looked up today while they did the game "Name that Movie" or whatever it was called.  They showed a picture of 2 characters from Game of Thrones and the audience member took about 30 seconds to guess the answer. 

Come on!  GOT is the biggest show right now and unless you were in a coma, who doesn't know Daenerys?  Now I'm thinking they tell the cohosts to draw out their answer for drama AND because they allot X amount of time for this segment and if the cohosts answer in 1-2 seconds, it would throw off their cut to the next commercial break.  I feel manipulated!  JK - it's not that serious, but still...

58 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I usually don't pay attention to the last 10 minutes of the show, when they do those quick contests with the cohosts, but I looked up today while they did the game "Name that Movie" or whatever it was called.  They showed a picture of 2 characters from Game of Thrones and the audience member took about 30 seconds to guess the answer. 

Come on!  GOT is the biggest show right now and unless you were in a coma, who doesn't know Daenerys?  Now I'm thinking they tell the cohosts to draw out their answer for drama AND because they allot X amount of time for this segment and if the cohosts answer in 1-2 seconds, it would throw off their cut to the next commercial break.  I feel manipulated!  JK - it's not that serious, but still...

I save some computer time for when DH is watching GOT as it doesn't interest me in the least.  I wouldn't be able to name any of the characters, save maybe Dragon #1, #2, or #3.  (There's 3, right?)

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 6

Haven't been watching much, just too boring. And I've accepted that she is NEVER going to let us in on what is really going on with her, which is about the only thing of interest since she is crap at deliver hot topics, can't get any top guests, and sucks at interviewing the guests she does get. 

I did see a few minutes of the hot talk panel today and was reminded how others can handle hot topics in a much more entertaining way. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, patty1h said:

Come on!  GOT is the biggest show right now and unless you were in a coma, who doesn't know Daenerys? 

Me 😬

2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Haven't been watching much, just too boring. And I've accepted that she is NEVER going to let us in on what is really going on with her, which is about the only thing of interest since she is crap at deliver hot topics, can't get any top guests, and sucks at interviewing the guests she does get. 

I did see a few minutes of the hot talk panel today and was reminded how others can handle hot topics in a much more entertaining way. 

I think the only reason most people are still tuning in is to she if Wendy drops any major news, but like you sad @TVbitch that's not going to happen.

Does anyone know if her ratings went down?

2 hours ago, druzy said:

Me 😬

I think the only reason most people are still tuning in is to she if Wendy drops any major news, but like you sad @TVbitch that's not going to happen.

Does anyone know if her ratings went down?

I don't watch her anymore. Her "Hot" (not hot) Topics suck.

It's like attending one of those mandatory Monday morning office meetings where you can barely stay awake and time seems to stand still!

But I still come here to get the only source of WW gossip and snark! 

I truly believe there's no way WW is going to be the same again. Nobody gives a $hit about anyone's dirty laundry right now EXCEPT Wendy's and she's not talking so bye bye biatch. Invest all your money in that new "manager. He's going to be the next one to suck you dry because you have no relevance in the future of anything. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Destiny74 said:

I have to say that I liked Friday's wig.  The curls and the side part.  She just looks way too severe in a middle part and some of those wigs look awful.

There are very few women over the age of 18 who can carry of a center part imo, and Ms. Williams is so far down the list, she would need a ladder to climb to the bottom.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, patty1h said:

I have never seen the show so there is no way I could answer that.  This is a question fans will know but can’t be guessed.  I don’t watch this part of the show.  I currently have 4 episodes to watch.  Since hot topics are “hot” there is no rush.  I come here for the “dish”.  Like some said, Wendy is the real hot topic, and she isn’t going to report that.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Come on!  GOT is the biggest show right now and unless you were in a coma

I have never been in a coma nor have I ever watched GOT. But I have used the excuse "I've been in a coma" for many other reasons.😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, cinsays said:

I never saw GOT either and no coma.

Some of use don't get HBO and some of us don't like that particular kind of show.

Different strokes?

Absolutely. Just like Wendy's wigs! And DDD silicone balloons. 

• LOL 1
On 4/26/2019 at 12:48 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I save some computer time for when DH is watching GOT as it doesn't interest me in the least.  I wouldn't be able to name any of the characters, save maybe Dragon #1, #2, or #3.  (There's 3, right?)

I still can’t remember the names.  The special affects are amazing, if only I can see, as everything is always so dark.  They are fighting in the dark and I can only see torches.  I’m mostly seeing a black screen.  

• Love 1