Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
David T. Cole

The Wendy Williams Show

Recommended Posts

Anyhow, I put Wendy on today, April 1 thinking she was on vacation, and she came on as a repeat I guess, so I turned the channel to something else.  I have no desire to watch her anymore.  Too many lies.  Things aren’t enjoyable anymore, for me anyhow.  I’ll come on here instead.  It’s more fun.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I had a mouse in my kitchen between the fridge and countertops, so I printed this photo of Wendy and set it by the fridge. The mouse is gone!!! 😁 

So funny.  That jacket and wig may cost a fortune, but it looks like shit.  

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

If your husband has a whole apartment and baby with someone else, y'all are already separated. Sounds like Kevin wants to leave for good and wants to take as much money with him as he walks out the door.

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I had a mouse in my kitchen between the fridge and countertops, so I printed this photo of Wendy and set it by the fridge. The mouse is gone!!! 😁 

Mouse:

golden girls dorothy GIF
 
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Oh for goodness sakes.  Is Wendy Williams the first person on the freakin universe to get a separation or divorce?  Stop complaining and get some guts and do what you have to do Wendy.  Millions of people do it with young kids, no money, and no support system.  What’s her problem?  She loves him? Get over it already.  He loves Sharina and the baby.  Wake up and smell the coffee.  You are history, so work out the details with an Attorney.  Shape up and stop being a door mat.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, AgentRXS said:

If your husband has a whole apartment and baby with someone else, y'all are already separated. Sounds like Kevin wants to leave for good and wants to take as much money with him as he walks out the door.

Yes, I think they are already separated. She’s living in a sober facility! Not with him. I’m sure he wants to leave the marriage with more than his fair share. It has also been expressed in the press that the only reason he has stayed with her is because she is their meal ticket. 

If Wendy got the divorce and threw herself back into her work (actually paying attention to names places and things; as well as doing more research for fresh dirt not stale news) I’m sure she could make a comeback and have earnings for herself to keep her in the style she is accustomed to. I think more of us would support the new Wendy. We are tired of the deceitful rug she is trying to pull over our eyes. 

Get honest Wendy. With yourself. With Kevin (Sharina and baby). Lastly with us viewers. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Oh for goodness sakes.  Is Wendy Williams the first person on the freakin universe to get a separation or divorce?  Stop complaining and get some guts and do what you have to do Wendy.  Millions of people do it with young kids, no money, and no support system.  What’s her problem?  She loves him? Get over it already.  He loves Sharina and the baby.  Wake up and smell the coffee.  You are history, so work out the details with an Attorney.  Shape up.

I agree with what you said except I don't think he loves Sharina.  I don't think he lives anyone but himself.

  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, AgentRXS said:

If your husband has a whole apartment and baby with someone else, y'all are already separated. Sounds like Kevin wants to leave for good and wants to take as much money with him as he walks out the door.

 

Exactly. "Looking into" separating? After ten years and now a baby with another woman? This isn't just a guy who screws around on his wife, he has a long-term relationship and now another family. No matter how much Wendy falls apart, it seems he has no intention of breaking it off with Sharina. 

Note the article says Wendy still loves him, not that they still love each other. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Relationships do not mend with "space" or a time out. I don't understand separations. I think that they are a precursor to a divorce and allows one party to sell the illusion of working things through while they are quieting setting up their single life. The "lets be friends" comes long after people have worked through the emotional trauma and the money has been counted. 

How can Wendy put this marriage back together? He has an entire different family. To me, Kelvin looks a bit like Miss Piggy (sorry, Miss Piggy). Mr. Piggy has no intention of giving up his sidepiece and at this point, he shouldn't. By tolerating it for so many years, Wendy has endorsed it. Wendy has a lot of ownership in the demise of her marriage. It is not easy living with an addict. No one can convince me that her drinking and drugging just started months ago when she rediscovered that Mr. Piggy was once again cheating on her. He never stopped!

The show is hard to watch. Wendy is in no position to throw shade on other celebrities while she has her own mess. I wish that they would bring back the guest hosts for the rest of the season and bring Wendy back next September. She still is under contract so she is owed that. 

Edited by Showthyme
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I think she's been boozing it up for a while but I also think things got out of control for her when Little K went to school.  As sad as it sounds, it seems to me he was her rock, or at least her reason, for her keeping it quiet.  When he went away to school, she let it all go.

  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

I agree with what you said except I don't think he loves Sharina.  I don't think he lives anyone but himself.

Ten years.  Maybe she gives a good massage?

Edited by Gem 10
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Oh for goodness sakes.  Is Wendy Williams the first person on the freakin universe to get a separation or divorce?  Stop complaining and get some guts and do what you have to do Wendy.  Millions of people do it with young kids, no money, and no support system.  What’s her problem?  She loves him? Get over it already.  He loves Sharina and the baby.  Wake up and smell the coffee.  You are history, so work out the details with an Attorney.  Shape up and stop being a door mat.

THAT ^^^^ deserves a standing ovation. Why the fuck does WW think her personal problems in life are so much more dramatic and heartbreaking than anyone else on the planet?

Grave's disease Wendy?? Try CANCER.

Cheating POS husband? Try HUSBAND KILLED in Iraq.

Made fun of as a child cause you were chubby? Try being made fun of as a child because you're missing a leg from a birth defect.

I wish this sorry ass, miserable UGLY FACED bitch would disappear! How YOU doin' Wendy! 😁 I hope we get to say goodbye forever, real soon. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Showthyme said:

Relationships do not mend with "space" or a time out. I don't understandparations. I think that they are a precursor to a divorce and allows one party to sell the illusion of working things through while they are quieting setting up their single life. The "lets be friends" comes long after people have worked through the emotional trauma and the money has been counted. 

How can Wendy put this marriage back together? He has an entire different family. To me, Kelvin looks a bit like Miss Piggy (sorry, Miss Piggy). Mr. Piggy has no intention of giving up his sidepiece and at this point, he shouldn't. By tolerating it for so many years, Wendy has endorsed it. Wendy has a lot of ownership in the demise of her marriage. It is not easy living with an addict. No one can convince me that her drinking and drugging just started months ago when she rediscovered that Mr. Piggy was once again cheating on her. He never stopped!

The show is hard to watch. Wendy is in no position to throw shade on other celebrities while she has her own mess. I wish that they would bring back the guest hosts for the rest of the season and bring Wendy back next September. She still is under contract so she is owed that. 

This post makes so much sense.  Sharina is not a side piece.  After ten years, she is a good part of his life and he probably wants more with her and now the baby.  Maybe Wendy cannot accept the fact therefore drinking and drugging.  The biggest part of this tabacle is he’s partners with her regarding the show, and Wendy does not want to let him go as a husband.  Maybe he’s been telling her all along that he wants out, and she’s still holding on?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

THAT ^^^^ deserves a standing ovation. Why the fuck does WW think her personal problems in life are so much more dramatic and heartbreaking than anyone else on the planet?

Grave's disease Wendy?? Try CANCER.

Cheating POS husband? Try HUSBAND KILLED in Iraq.

Made fun of as a child cause you were chubby? Try being made fun of as a child because you're missing a leg from a birth defect.

I wish this sorry ass, miserable UGLY FACED bitch would disappear! How YOU doin' Wendy! 😁 I hope we get to say goodbye forever, real soon. 

OMG .. you brought me to tears.  That post was so unbelievable and true.  People have real problems.  Hers are nothing.  She should be ashamed of herself.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Wendy does not want to let him go as a husband.  

Yes. And what other man would want WW at this point? She's old, ugly, an alcoholic and drug addict, has issues with letting men abuse her. The only men interested would be vultures waiting to land on the carcass and feast off of it. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes. And what other man would want WW at this point? She's old, ugly, an alcoholic and drug addict, has issues with letting men abuse her. The only men interested would be vultures waiting to land on the carcass and feast off of it. 

Ugly inside and out is the problem. You can tell she is a joyless drama queen who thinks her shit doesn't stink. She has always been that way and always will be that way. Yes Wendy, you will die alone because you don't have an ounce of class or respect for others. Its too late for her to unlearn those behaviors. She is going to just become a nastier old bat as she ages too. 

She gets as much consideration from me as she had for Method Man's wife, Whitney Houston during her strife, Luke Perry and Diana Ross' families when she made her implications, Nick Cannon's son when she called him an "oops baby", that woman who tried to hug her and the list goes on.

Edited by AgentRXS
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes. And what other man would want WW at this point? She's old, ugly, an alcoholic and drug addict, has issues with letting men abuse her. The only men interested would be vultures waiting to land on the carcass and feast off of it. 

Yes.  And there are many of those vultures who will swoop in, tell her what she wants to hear, and become her man.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, AgentRXS said:

She is going to just become a nastier old bat as she ages too. 

😁 Thank you for that awesome bit of sarcasm and truth! ❤

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

“My People”.  Yeah, they’re probably pulling them off the street every morning and giving them gift certificates.  She’s practically begging people to come on the show.  “The tickets are For Free”, she shouts.  Then they throw her in the Bentley and off she hoes to the sober house, and Big Kev goes to Sharina’s house.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, AgentRXS said:

Ugly inside and out is the problem. You can tell she is a joyless drama queen who thinks her shit doesn't stink. She has always been that way and always will be that way. Yes Wendy, you will die alone because you don't have an ounce of class or respect for others. Its too late for her to unlearn those behaviors. She is going to just become a nastier old bat as she ages too. 

She gets as much consideration from me as she had for Method Man's wife, Whitney Houston during her strife, Luke Perry and Diana Ross' families when she made her implications, Nick Cannon's son when she called him an "oops baby", that woman who tried to hug her and the list goes on.

When my husband's Grandmother was still alive,  my daughter a young teenager at the time asked why is she so mean? so and so"s Grandma is so sweet I thought old people were sweet and nice? I explained that people don't change their personalities just because they get old . His Grandmother was a mean nasty piece of work.  From the stories she the same as a young woman and continued to be as she got old . Just got worse.  So yes, Wendy will be miserable and alone because that's who she is. I can't even blame Kevin for that. He,  I'm sure fed her ego and controlled her to get what he wanted, but at her core Wendy is not a nice person.  Just like old people,  abused/ controlled people can be nasty and mean or sweet and caring. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

When my husband's Grandmother was still alive,  my daughter a young teenager at the time asked why is she so mean? so and so"s Grandma is so sweet I thought old people were sweet and nice? I explained that people don't change their personalities just because they get old . His Grandmother was a mean nasty piece of work.  From the stories she the same as a young woman and continued to be as she got old . Just got worse.  So yes, Wendy will be miserable and alone because that's who she is. I can't even blame Kevin for that. He,  I'm sure fed her ego and controlled her to get what he wanted, but at her core Wendy is not a nice person.  Just like old people,  abused/ controlled people can be nasty and mean or sweet and caring. 

Talk about old mean people, sorry, I have to unload this stupid thing.  To this day, it still boils my blood.  My mean late mother in law had us over for dinner.  My 8 yr old daughter washed her hands in the bathroom and wiped them on the towel on the rack.  The mother in law went ballistic because her granddaughter used the “show towel” and my daughter cried as she was so embarrassed.  At the time, I should have left.  She always was a piece of work.  Sorry for using up your time everyone, but it still bothers me to this day, and I’m a grandmother now.  My Mother was the opposite, very loving.  I feel like I’m on the shrinks couch now, lol.  P.s.  The “show towel” was a piece of shit, probably from the dollar store, and she had to yell at an 8 yr old little girl.  You just can’t change mean people.  Sorry to unload.

  • Like 7
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Talk about old mean people, sorry, I have to unload this stupid thing.  To this day, it still boils my blood.  My mean late mother in law had us over for dinner.  My 8 yr old daughter washed her hands in the bathroom and wiped them on the towel on the rack.  The mother in law went ballistic because her granddaughter used the “show towel” and my daughter cried as she was so embarrassed.  At the time, I should have left.  She always was a piece of work.  Sorry for using up your time everyone, but it still bothers me to this day, and I’m a grandmother now.  My Mother was the opposite, very loving.  I feel like I’m on the shrinks couch now, lol.  P.s.  The “show towel” was a piece of shit, probably from the dollar store, and she had to yell at an 8 yr old little girl.  You just can’t change mean people.  Sorry to unload.

@Brooklynista .. The Mother in law from hell was from Brooklyn.  I heard when she moved to Long Island, the Brooklyn block had a big block party, LMAO.  They couldn’t stand her.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

I saw a picture of Wendy's first husband on another site.  OMG, does she have a type or what?  If you Google Bert Girigorie, you will see where her taste in men slants towards - she likes them big, bald and Shrek-like. (I tried to link a pic, but the site comes up blank screen)

Edited by patty1h
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

47 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Talk about old mean people, sorry, I have to unload this stupid thing.  To this day, it still boils my blood.  My mean late mother in law had us over for dinner.  My 8 yr old daughter washed her hands in the bathroom and wiped them on the towel on the rack.  The mother in law went ballistic because her granddaughter used the “show towel” and my daughter cried as she was so embarrassed.  At the time, I should have left.  She always was a piece of work.  Sorry for using up your time everyone, but it still bothers me to this day, and I’m a grandmother now.  My Mother was the opposite, very loving.  I feel like I’m on the shrinks couch now, lol.  P.s.  The “show towel” was a piece of shit, probably from the dollar store, and she had to yell at an 8 yr old little girl.  You just can’t change mean people.  Sorry to unload.

Mean people suck!  Your poor girl. Your story sound exactly like my husband Grandmother.  Add to that she thought everyone was stealing from her. The kids and I finally stopped visiting the old lady. It made us miserable.  My husband and his mom would ask us, aren't you all coming for dinner or whatever? Nope, you cant pay us enough.  When she passed I hadn't seen her in about 5 years. I'm ok with that.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Mean people suck!  Your poor girl. Your story sound exactly like my husband Grandmother.  Add to that she thought everyone was stealing from her. The kids and I finally stopped visiting the old lady. It made us miserable.  My husband and his mom would ask us, aren't you all coming for dinner or whatever? Nope, you cant pay us enough.  When she passed I hadn't seen her in about 5 years. I'm ok with that.

Good for you.  I had minimal interaction with mine the last few years of her life.  I couldn’t take it anymore.  Sad to say, when she died, I didn’t even flinch .. neither did my husband.  Now that tells you something.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

If you Google Bert Girigorie, you will see where her taste in men slants towards - she likes them big, bald and Shrek-like

That's probably all she can get. She is definitely the type of woman who would take issue with dating a guy smaller than her (in height and width) and she really has nothing to offer except money.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, AgentRXS said:

That's probably all she can get. She is definitely the type of woman who would take issue with dating a guy smaller than her (in height and width) and she really has nothing to offer except money.

Those boobs .. I mean really.  I can see if you want a bigger cup, but those things are ridiculous, especially yesterday with that tight sweater and that rainbow flair skirt.  What a mess.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

This is pathetic:

See the $40,000 Watch Kevin Hunter Gifted Wendy Williams Amid Cheating Rumors

Quote

Wendy Williams is about to add another (massive) piece of jewelry to her collection!

The 54-year-old star's husband, Kevin Hunter, gifted his wife of almost 22 years with a watch that "cost $40,000." Despite rumors Williams' husband is allegedly cheating on her, Hunter tells E! News they're "doing fine."

"Wendy and the family are doing fine," he expresses. "We are focused on her health and sobriety, and that is it."

As for the details on the eye-catching watch the TV producer bought for his wife? It's a customized jewelry piece that's adorned with diamonds, and it features a rectangular watch face with thick links. If anything, it totally screams Wendy.

"Kevin came in on Thursday and got Wendy a customized diamond encrusted Frank Muller watch," a source familiar with the transaction at Flawless Jewelry exclusively tells E! News. "The job cost $40,000. This is a customized piece."

"Kevin comes in and sees Eddie from Flawless for pretty much all of his jewelry needs," the insider reveals.

"Kevin is a regular at the jewelry store," according to our insider, who says "he's been a customer there for years and years."

The source adds, "I don't know if he picked up anything else while he was at the shop."

The TV host's husband reportedly purchased the flashy accessory on Thursday, March 28. For those following the famous couple's tumultuous relationship as of late, you'll know this is the same week news broke that Hunter's alleged mistress, Sharina Hudson, reportedly welcomed a child. However, neither Hunter or Hudson have commented on the alleged affair or newborn.

As mentioned above, Williams' long-time manager and partner says they're "doing fine," and this jewelry piece could be a symbol for a new beginning in their relationship.

Last month, the 54-year-old star opened up about her marriage and addressed the cheating rumors.

She told her viewers on The Wendy Williams Show that "Anybody who's been married for 5 minutes or 500 years, you know marriages have ebbs and flows. Marriages are not easy. Don't ask me about mine until you see this [ring] gone and it ain't going anywhere—not in this lifetime."

For Kevin, he says he's focused on The Hunter Foundation, which was founded by him and his wife.

"The Hunter foundation established with the number 1 888-5HUNTER. The 24 hour addiction help hotline has placed over 200 people in treatment facilities in the last two weeks since it began," the TV producer shares. "We are turning the tables on this thing called addiction and turning Wendy's bout into a positive."

image.thumb.png.49fe8a1d663a0628fc2b3cffccd46744.png

Edited by druzy
  • Surprise 7

Share this post


Link to post

Exactly. So Wendy bought herself a watch, big deal. He was probably there buying Sharina her push present, which Wendy paid for too. 

  • Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

Exactly. So Wendy bought herself a watch, big deal. He was probably there buying Sharina her push present, which Wendy paid for too. 

Umm hmm, how much did Sharina's watch cost??

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Her makeup artist deserves to be a gotdamn EGOT for the work he does with her. What a mud duck she is. Also, really lovely to take up a cart meant for the elderly and handicapped, Wendy.  Get your lazy ass up and walk around like the rest of us. If you've got the energy to be a bitch and shove a T-shirt in a fan's face, you've got the energy to shop. I just can't with her pity party.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

I was watching The Today Show this am and they did a Pop Start on Wendy’s PSA about the Hunter foundation. It stated that since she did that on her show about 10k people have called in and 400 people have been successfully put into treatment facilities. 

She must have a really good PR firm. I think they are beginning to try and get a redemption arc for her...aside from Big Kevin. They aren’t, however, able to stop the gossip sites from going on about her husband and his side piece. How can she not be humiliated? I’m sure this is part of the cause of her health issues. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

7 hours ago, AgentRXS said:

Is Wendy purposely doing this for sympathy? She can send someone out to shop for her. Where is her bodyguard and sober coach?

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

Is Wendy purposely doing this for sympathy? She can send someone out to shop for her. Where is her bodyguard and sober coach?

That's exactly what I was thinking.  She's either trying to drum up sympathy or just basic publicity.  

It still amazes me how busted she always looks in these "real world" shots.  She doesn't give any damns about trying to look put together or even remotely "done".  And her wigs always look tragic.  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Destiny74 said:

That's exactly what I was thinking.  She's either trying to drum up sympathy or just basic publicity.  

It still amazes me how busted she always looks in these "real world" shots.  She doesn't give any damns about trying to look put together or even remotely "done".  And her wigs always look tragic.  

Lol, remember when she made her announcement about living in a sober living home. She said something like ,  nobody knew because people see her out and looking glamorous blah blah.  Lol, no wendy nobody has seen you out and about looking glamorous. Looking like a drowned rat, yes.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Lol, remember when she made her announcement about living in a sober living home. She said something like ,  nobody knew because people see her out and looking glamorous blah blah.  Lol, no wendy nobody has seen you out and about looking glamorous. Looking like a drowned rat, yes.

I wonder that she is so depressed that she really doesn’t give a darn how she looks. What part of sitting at home, with her feet in the foot massager (that she tried to shill last week), with a turban on her head, no makeup on and in a caftan is Big Kevin supposed to find sexy or alluring? No wonder he went to Sharina. He has low blowed Wendy to the point that he finds no attraction to the woman he pushed down into the gutter. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

What part of sitting at home, with her feet in the foot massager (that she tried to shill last week), with a turban on her head, no makeup on and in a caftan is Big Kevin supposed to find sexy or alluring

Meh, even Beyonce and Whitney Houston were cheated on, so the looks part has little to do with it, IMO (although it certainly doesn't help her case). Nothing can force a man to stay or to keep it in his pants, but it's up to her on how she wanted to handle it once she found out what a dog he was.  She appears to like the situation she's in, because she refuses to leave.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, druzy said:

Is Wendy purposely doing this for sympathy? She can send someone out to shop for her. Where is her bodyguard and sober coach?

Is she trying for some crazy angle?  As in, trying to look crazier than a shit house rat?  Because it's working.  Although I don't know what would be in it for her.  #craycray

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, AgentRXS said:

Meh, even Beyonce and Whitney Houston were cheated on, so the looks part has little to do with it, IMO (although it certainly doesn't help her case). Nothing can force a man to stay or to keep it in his pants, but it's up to her on how she wanted to handle it once she found out what a dog he was.  She appears to like the situation she's in, because she refuses to leave.

This a million, trillion times over.

No one, I repeat, NO ONE can make someone cheat.  That is totally internal.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

Is she trying for some crazy angle?  As in, trying to look crazier than a shit house rat?  Because it's working.  Although I don't know what would be in it for her.  #craycray

Sympathy.  Oh poor Wendy...not.  I would have sympathy that she married a complete Dogg of a man if it was the first time he cheated and if it hadn't been going on for years.

Granted.  I do feel sorry for women who are obviously in love with men who do not respect their wives but she is in a position to kick his ass to the curb and she is humming and hawing over it.  Kelvin is a Dogg and has been for years (like 20).  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Truly a pathetic story. 

Not buying the “love” excuse. It’s either very low self esteem and/or very high degree of arrogance. Either way she should have made different choices in the beginning. The combo double life / disrespect never gets better by ignoring it and making excuses.

He has for years, been living a double life, enabled by her.

And now her address is a sober living facility and a tanking talk show / career. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

My first thought was the show with Jerry O'Connell that Debmar-Mercury is testing this summer. 

Not sure I buy they are getting rid of Wendy's show though, at least not before her contract expires. As long as she continues to show up and put on a half-way coherent performance, and they still have syndication deals. Unless all parties voluntarily want to part ways.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, druzy said:

Is Wendy purposely doing this for sympathy? She can send someone out to shop for her. Where is her bodyguard and sober coach?

Wendy looks like a mentally ill, methed out, homeless woman. 

And I call bullshit on the Hunter Foundation placing 14 addicts A DAY in rehab facilities in the past 2 weeks. 

Edited by chenoa333 · Reason: Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

What part of sitting at home, with her feet in the foot massager (that she tried to shill last week), with a turban on her head, no makeup on and in a caftan is Big Kevin supposed to find sexy or alluring? No wonder he went to Sharina. He has low blowed Wendy to the point that he finds no attraction to the woman he pushed down into the gutter. 

The only thing Big K finds sexy about WW is her $$$!! She is NOT an attractive woman. Period.

The wigs, the cheek implants, the fake eyelashes, the dramatic face make up, the penciled eyebrows, the flesh color fish net stockings (every f'n day!) And the boobs? Does she really believe she has the biggest nicest implants? Stick those Big Mamma Jammas on a 20 year year old chic and watch Big Kev do a mile sprint in 3 seconds.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, AgentRXS said:

Meh, even Beyonce and Whitney Houston were cheated on, so the looks part has little to do with it, IMO (although it certainly doesn't help her case). Nothing can force a man to stay or to keep it in his pants, but it's up to her on how she wanted to handle it once she found out what a dog he was.  She appears to like the situation she's in, because she refuses to leave.

Totally agree...Declining looks is a convenient excuse, but women(and men) go through constant life changes and transitions that affect our appearance. And frankly no one should feel pressured to look and be “on” at all times. Cheating is a conscious choice, and BK has been at this for almost two decades at least. Wendy admitted that he cheated her while she was pregnant with LK. He’s been with Sharina for over 10 years, so he’s basically been cheating on her for most of their relationship. There’s a tiny part of me that feels bad for her...I keep thinking back to that whole diatribe she had when she first got back and how she said he loved her when she was fat and flat chested etc, and all I can think was “wow, her self esteem is in the gutter.” So I get why she stuck with him at first. But now? 25 years and a lifetime of humiliation? When she has the means and the money to move on with her life (moreso than a lot of women in her situation)? No way. If cheating is conscious choice on his part, sticking with him through this ickiness is a conscious choice on hers, and I can’t feel sorry for her anymore.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size