Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

?? I’m a bit lost with this post. Rosie? 

I Dont want to speak for Druzy, but probably a mistake, wrong thread and all that. A book about The View hosts is being discussed on "The View in the media" thread so I'm guessing that's what she's talking about . I think lol.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Woe Gem10...that's some f'd up $hit to do to a child. Glad you came out of it emotionally healthy 😺 But, Wendy's parents constantly pointing out to her during her childhood, that she was fat is nowhere even close to abuse by beating a child. I've never heard WW state that other kids made fun of her weight. It's always "boo hoo fucking hoo" mom & dad told me I was fat when I was a child.  Wendy just likes being an attention whore. Now she's thin and has grossly enlarged boobs and thinks that she's hot and loves to remind us that mommy and daddy fat shamed her as a child. She has no idea how insulting and offensive her "fat shaming parents" story is to people who suffered REAL abuse as children. STFU Wendy. 

Thanks. I am of strong mind and came out o.k., met a wonderful guy and am happily married a very long time.  I treat my children differently.  My parents are gone now, so I can talk, but Wendy’s are still alive and seem like nice people.  She shouldn’t tell the world how they shamed her.  From what I’ve seen, she acts a little nasty to them on camera.  In fact, she acts nasty to a lot of people and has a lot to say.  She definitely should STFU as she is the last person to give advice to anybody.  Look at her situation.  It is shameful in every way.

11 minutes ago, AgentRXS said:

Ok, but she is rich 53 year old woman with access to the best therapist money can by.  So if she is choosing to stay in this life, this is on her. Can you imagine the callous remarks that would be spilling out of her mouth if this was going with another celebrity?

I am tired of shitty childhoods excusing these celebrities. I had a shitty childhood, along with many others. I feel sorry for the struggling mom or dad who needs therapy but can't afford it or can't afford to take the time off work to go.....not some celebrity who'd rather not deal with her shit just to prove she can stay married.

You are absolutely right.  Forget the fat shaming.  How about allowing that husband to control your life and money?  Is she insane?  Plus, between those horrible wigs and those ridiculous boobs that she thinks are so gorgeous, and horrible overly tight clothes, she looks ridiculous.  Not classy at all.  And she has the nerve to sit there and talk about other people and give advice?  And to boot, she doesn’t even tell her parents she is in that sober house.  Her life is one big secret.  That’s how much he has control over her.  I just don’t get it.  I don’t watch her show anymore as she is not honest or nice.  The audience doesn’t look too thrilled either.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, druzy said:

I don't think Rosie wrote that book, I think she was interviewed for that book along with other former hosts.

@druzyI think you posted in the wrong place. 😉

Sorry just watched Wendy's show. Lol, right show. Your right Rosie dint write the book.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 1

Wendy Williams was taken to the hospital after she was found drunk, her relapse sparked by the birth of husband Kevin Hunter’s love child with his younger mistress, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The 54-year-old checked herself out of her sober living home in Long Island City, Queens on Monday afternoon and started drinking - eventually being found by her team who took her to the hospital to sober up. 

It's understood the star's sober coach, who had been with her 24 hours a day, raised the alarm.

A studio source told DailyMail.com: 'She was in a bad way and disappeared from the studio after her show Monday. She went back to the sober house only to check herself out and decided to start drinking.

'It's not clear where she went but she headed in the direction of her home in Jersey and managed to find alcohol along the way.

'Word got back to the studio and there was panic and concern, everyone was looking for her, no one knew whether there would be a show today.

'She was eventually found and was drunk, she was immediately taken to the hospital.'

It's understood Wendy was given a banana bag - a bag of IV fluids containing vitamins and minerals which helps clear a person's system and sober them up. The solution has a yellow color hence the term 'banana bag'.

'Wendy was in a bad way so everyone was amazed that she made it in to the studio this morning to do the show,' the source added.

DailyMail.com reached out to Wendy's representatives for comment but received no response. 

Trooper Wendy didn't seem worse for wear on her show on Tuesday morning but she's still torn up over her husband Kevin Hunter having a baby.

Hunter's massage therapist mistress Hudson, 33, is believed to have given birth to a little girl last week. She was discharged from the hospital on Sunday, according to reports. 

Wendy was spotted looking downtrodden leaving her sober house on Monday morning and noticeably absent was her wedding ring. However, by the time her show aired, she slipped it on.

The source says Wendy is keeping her ring on during filming until she has worked out what to do, but takes it off once outside of the studio.

'Wendy is considering divorcing Kevin. She's really distraught over the situation, she knew about Sharina but didn't think a baby would arrive, she didn't think Kevin would go this far, she's lost and everyone is worried for her,' they added. 

Wendy's downward spiral comes a week after DailyMailTV revealed she had been living in a sober home for a prescription drug and alcohol addiction after learning Hunter was still seeing Hudson.

Williams previously addressed her marriage troubles on her show and just earlier this month defended it, saying: 'Marriages are not easy. And don't ask me about mine until you see [my wedding ring] gone - it ain't going anywhere, not in this lifetime.' 

Hunter's mistress reportedly gave birth to a baby girl Wednesday, March 20 and is staying at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia. 

Hunter is allegedly paying cash for her hospital stay and checked in using an alias. 

Just last week, DailyMailTV exclusively revealed that Hunter told his mistress he can't leave his wife of 22 years because she paid all the bills and is having the affair right under Williams' nose. 

It's understood the affair is at the root of 54-year-old Williams' dependence on alcohol and prescription drugs after she finally admitted on Tuesday she's living in a sober house to tackle her demons after being contacted by DailyMailTV for comment.

Hunter's mistress has given her married boyfriend several ultimatums, insisting he leave Williams so they can settle down and start a family together, according to a source close to the couple. 

But Hunter - who manages his TV star wife's career and runs a production company they jointly own - has given her a reality check and insists on continuing to juggle both women.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

?? I’m a bit lost with this post. Rosie? 

Sorry. Wendy said that Rosie wrote the book Ladies Who Punch: The Explosive Inside Story of The View but she didn't. Rosie was one of many that were interviewed for the book.

Thanks @Coffeewinewater 😀

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Hunter's mistress reportedly gave birth to a baby girl Wednesday, March 20 and is staying at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia. 

This has to burn Wendy knowing that she miscarried her two daughters by Kevin before she had her son. He is a piece of shit to do this to Wendy..

• Love 9
1 hour ago, druzy said:

The 54-year-old checked herself out of her sober living home in Long Island City, Queens on Monday afternoon and started drinking - eventually being found by her team who took her to the hospital to sober up. 

I'm soon gonna need to check myself into someplace calm to handle all of the swilll being dredged up on Wendy and the icky husband.  Wow.  {Just kidding, it's not that serious, but it IS juicy}

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 6

I heard that the Daily Mail reported on it and they didn’t know if she was going to make it to the studio to shoot thenshow. They had to give her a banana bag (yellow colored IV full of vitamins and other detoxing stuff) to get her with it. The inner pain has to be overwhelming. She really needs a professional psych worker to help her through this difficult time and not try to be strong and do it all on her own. Big Kev wants her out of play but still be able to work. After all, she is their (Sharina, the baby and Kev’s) meal ticket. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, druzy said:

she headed in the direction of her home in Jersey and managed to find alcohol along the way.

Haha!! Where WOULDN'T you find a place to buy alcohol on your way ANYWHERE in the good old USA! 

So let me see if I've got the WW story correct...she originally went to rehab for abusing Rx pills. Now it's booze too. For fuck's sake Wendy...just give us the truth. You are looking 100% batshit crazy and full of shit. But we all know she's going to keep on lying. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

Damn. Her show was pre-empted today on the Chicago station after about 15 minutes for the Jussie Smollet story. From what little I saw, she didn't seem any loonier than usual. 

To my eye either. She did seem a little hyped up and was speaking fast during HT, but didn’t appear to be any worse for wear. She was a topic on The Talk today so this news is getting out into the mainstream. Pretty soon she won’t be able to keep putting off a honest discussion about it. Either she will or she will stand as the largest hypocrite. 

She did a food segment with an 11 year old boy which was good, as in the kid was precocious and it was light banter. 

She did state that if she doesn’t like a segment she just won’t do it. So I guess my dream of the WW redemption arc is not going to happen. 

Girl. Get some professional help next week. Not a vacation where everyone enables you. 

• Love 6

My god, does Wendy have anybody in her life that cares about her that can get her off this show? She should not be doing this show. She needs to be back in rehab at one of those long term facilities. There are plenty of celebs that have been to rehab for 6 months or more. This is going to take a long time for her to get herself together. She needs massive amounts of therapy. She's not ready for this out patient sober living crap. Not by a long shot. She needs to be away from it all so she can work 100% on herself. But let's get back to basics first. #1 she needs to get rid of Kelvin. Until she takes that first step nothing is going to change for her. If she's out and alone I'm not sure what she is capable of doing to herself. 

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

My god, does Wendy have anybody in her life that cares about her that can get her off this show? She should not be doing this show. She needs to be back in rehab at one of those long term facilities. There are plenty of celebs that have been to rehab for 6 months or more. This is going to take a long time for her to get herself together. She needs massive amounts of therapy. She's not ready for this out patient sober living crap. Not by a long shot. She needs to be away from it all so she can work 100% on herself. But let's get back to basics first. #1 she needs to get rid of Kelvin. Until she takes that first step nothing is going to change for her. If she's out and alone I'm not sure what she is capable of doing to herself. 

I agree with you. I don’t want her next headline to be Celebrity WW commits suicide. Obviously the sober living coach didn’t work out well for her. She needs to be in a facility and accountable for her time and actions. 

I’m afraid we are watching a slow motion train wreck. 

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I agree with you. I don’t want her next headline to be Celebrity WW commits suicide. Obviously the sober living coach didn’t work out well for her. She needs to be in a facility and accountable for her time and actions. 

18 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Bring back guest hosts for the rest of the season. Even though we snark we want Wendy to get the help and support that she needs. I cannot imagine the pain and humiliation Kelvin has caused. Wendy should be allowed to deal with it privately.

• Love 5

Holy Moly! I had to read this thread to get the deets on Wendy as I don't watch her but have heard SOMETHING was up with her. Gotta say I didn't expect ALL THIS! Her husband is a POS! She'd better go on hiatus and go long term because if not, it will not end well.

I didn't know much about her but DAMN! I hope she gets well and kicks Kevlin to the damn curb.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

Wendy announced that last week. It's an annually planned hiatus. I think it's in her staff's contracts or it has something to do with the Union.

Would that be the Kelvin Hunter Union of Wife Abusers? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

There's something really fishy about this latest story. If Wendy has a sober coach with her 24/7, as the article stated, then how did she manage to check herself out of the facility by herself and go off alone on her search for booze. Who was it that found her? Where did they find her?  Did she drive away herself? Call for a car? It doesn't work both ways. Either your coach is with you 24/7 or isn't. There are so many lies out there by Wendy and about Wendy who knows what is really going on. I guarantee it's worse than what the public is being fed. 

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

There are so many lies out there by Wendy

Preach it Sista! 😁 It's interesting we haven't seen or heard a peep from "Lil Kelvin". He must be so proud of his parents!! Lol!

And the poor dog! Who is taking care of him? 😿

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

I think that dog is long gone. Too bad the same can't be said about the dog she's married to. 

I did a real quick internet search on where is WW's dog.....nothing. I'm afraid you could be right CYNICALGIRL. Not a lot of prospective dog adopters are looking for a dog of that size and breed. Selfish of WW to have gotten him in the first place (I'm referring to the dog, NOT Big Kev)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Holy Moly! I had to read this thread to get the deets on Wendy as I don't watch her but have heard SOMETHING was up with her. Gotta say I didn't expect ALL THIS! Her husband is a POS! She'd better go on hiatus and go long term because if not, it will not end well.

I didn't know much about her but DAMN! I hope she gets well and kicks Kevlin to the damn curb.

I love that you called her man KeVlin! I know it was a typo on your part but damn I'm likin' that name for him! Big Kevlin and Lil' Kevlin😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't think Big Kev will go away quietly. That asshole will be even worst if she decides to take away the gravy train.  He knows all of her secrets and can ruin her.. Wendy was a subject on the show, the talk, so things are really bad... Sheryl expressed sympathy for Wendy, despite Wendy trashing her and others. She made it a point to say that today..

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

OMG . . I was hit also.  A strap, hanger, anything handy, and I wasn’t a bad kid.

Me too...I also got the occasional flying shoe/slipper as I ran in the opposite direction.

• Love 1
On 3/25/2019 at 9:06 AM, Mindthinkr said:

I’d feel sad for WW, but she doesn’t seem sad for herself so why bother. 

I may be a cold hearted bitch but I don't feel bad for Wendy AT ALL.  If you stay with the man who cheated on you while you were on bed rest from a pregnancy then in my opinion, you deserve what you get. 

• Love 9

She really wanted people to see that there was no ring on her finger in that picture. I know she has money and resources to have left Kelvin years ago but people like him are good manipulators. Those two have been together so long I can't imagine how screwed up in the head she probably is. That doesn't excuse her behavior towards others over the years exposing their illness and etc. though it explains some of it. It's gotten harder to snark on her considering the downward spiral she's currently on. 

I imagine Kelvin Jr. is caught in between those two. In the recent pictures of him and Wendy it's come across like he's been helping her at least when they've been out and about together. I feel so bad for him considering he's grown up in the same house as Wendy and Kelvin probably fighting and if true allowing him to be able to accidentally come across her performing oral sex on his father. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I don't think Big Kev will go away quietly. That asshole will be even worst if she decides to take away the gravy train.  He knows all of her secrets and can ruin her..

Wendy is already on the road to ruin. She has nothing to lose at this point. Her show is circling the drain, her marriage is never going to recover, not that I think Kelvin wants it to. He's only concerned with the money. If it's true that Wendy is worth 60 million, she should just split it down the middle and give the creep 30 million and be done with him. Then write her own tell-all ! She could start making the talk show circuit to promote the book and make some of the money back she had to give Kel. I would buy that book! Wendy doesn't realize it now but she could have quite a comeback if she would only leave that POS! Does the name Tina Turner ring a bell? 

• Love 13

Wendy Williams is dealing with more drama off camera -- her husband allegedly just had a baby with another woman ... but he and Wendy are still on set together because he's still an executive producer of her talk show.

Production sources tell TMZ ... Kevin Hunter has remained on set with Wendy this week as she films her show -- despite the fact that a woman he's allegedly having an affair with just popped out a baby this week. We're told the 2 are interacting and there's no overt sign of hostility.

Rumors have been swirling about Hunter's alleged mistress, Sharina Hudson, giving birth in Philly Monday after having gone into labor Sunday night. The very next day, Kevin was on set.

We're told the vibe is awkward for others on the show, but so far ... Wendy and Kevin haven't shown their cards. 

This, of course, follows Wendy's revelation last week she's living in a sober house to fight off temptations involving her addiction. 

Even weirder ... she plugged a foundation she founded with her hubby -- The Hunter Foundation -- as a means to get people the help they need to kick substance abuse issues.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, MsTree said:

Me too...I also got the occasional flying shoe/slipper as I ran in the opposite direction.

Oh Geeze.  I think it was the times.  Maybe things were bad for parents, so they took it out on the kids.  This is actually funny.  One night my Father came home from work, and my Mother said as he came in the door, “Marty, hit her”.  My Father was bewildered and took off his belt.  He didn’t even know the reason.  Weird, I know.  We got punished for leaving sneakers around, books on the floor, etc.  I’m surprised I’m sane.  I was so thrilled to get married and get the hell out of there.  I was free.  But, out of three girls, I was the one who took care of them as they got older.  Go figure.

• Love 6
Just now, Gem 10 said:

She says this morning (WEdnesday) “what kind of man beats a woman”, then she pauses, hahahahaha. There’s definitely something seriously wrong with this woman?

The way she looked at the camera I thought she was going to get up, take her ring off, put it on the table, be handed a microphone and start singing I will Survive. Ok I didn't think that but one can dream.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, druzy said:

This, of course, follows Wendy's revelation last week she's living in a sober house to fight off temptations involving her addiction. 

See, even TMZ is still unsure if she is actually being treated for using or just craving to use. 

I do feel sorry for Wendy. BUT, remember when Arnold had a baby with the maid. Wendy went in on that so fucking hard. She delighted in it and brought it up (with pictures) every chance she got.

• Love 11
43 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

She says this morning (WEdnesday) “what kind of man beats a woman”, then she pauses, hahahahaha. There’s definitely something seriously wrong with this woman?

I was watching too and came here to see if anyone else picked up on that.  Did you notice that the audience got reeeaaal quiet?  I think we all held our breath waiting to see if Wendy was gonna snatch off her wig and tell the world her dirt...   not today.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Kevin Hunter reportedly told Wendy Williams all about his mistress and their love child after she was rushed to the hospital.

Keeping up with Wendy Williams' current personal drama is like watching a real-life soap opera unfold. First, the host claimed to have fractured her shoulder on her television show and her prescription medication was the reason she was slurring her words. Then, it was rumored that her husband, Kevin Hunter, had been cheating on her for over a decade, getting his mistress pregnant. After that, Wendy took an extended hiatus from her show, which was originally believed to have been for her shoulder. It was finally revealed that the reports were true and that Williams was spending time in a sober living facility. The most recent update had her being rushed to the hospital this week after relapsing on alcohol, being found drunk by her team. She made it into work the next day, acting cordial with her husband, but now, she apparently knows everything about her man's affair and is completely humiliated.

According to Bossip, Kevin Hunter has officially spilled the beans to his wife and Wendy feels ridiculed. The talk show host was reportedly taken to the hospital after finding out that her husband's mistress had given birth to a baby girl, and now she's heard the news straight from the horse's mouth. Hunter allegedly told Williams about Sharina Hudson and his love child after she was found drunk on Monday. "Apparently he came clean to her," said the source. 

Wendy has been with her husband for the last twenty-two years and she's reportedly unsure of how she wants to proceed. She's considering divorce, as previously reported, but part of her also wants to stick around. The publication's source continued that Wendy's alcoholism wouldn't be a problem today if she had friends to lean on, noting, "If Wendy had friends, they would have taken care of this a long time ago."

Hopefully, Wendy can make it through this difficult stage of her life and find happiness. This has to be hard on her.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5

Was it last season that Wendy talked about her best friend,  and they were going on vacation together? She was all excited.  Im sure she and Kevin pushed her far far away.  Shes always talked about treating her friends like shit so I'm not surprised she has no "real" friends but damn not one person .  

All these years of her saying you can't trust anyone.  Now,  I know, I always suspected it was Kevin. But, I know it was Kevin in her ear, telling her it was them against the world ,don't trust anyone.  He really put her where wanted her. Alone on an island.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

See, even TMZ is still unsure if she is actually being treated for using or just craving to use. 

I do feel sorry for Wendy. BUT, remember when Arnold had a baby with the maid. Wendy went in on that so fucking hard. She delighted in it and brought it up (with pictures) every chance she got.

^^^^ yes! And not only does she bring it up (Arnold and the maid) frequently, she ALWAYS makes some derogatory remark about the maid not being attractive. Hey Wendy....buy a mirror. You're butt f'n ugly. 

I'm not an addiction expert, but I think most addicts ALWAYS crave whatever their addiction was even if they've been clean for many years. So my uneducated guess is WW is still in the "still addicted and will relapse" stage. I've never found W to be a kind person. But a long time ago she used to be funny. Now she's just a sad, oversized clown...dancing for Kelvin, lying to the media, disrespecting her fans and audience members. Example: if an audience member dresses in a black skirt and orange top WW MUST comment that the colors are for Halloween only. Wendy is a mean person. 

• Love 12

Like many addicts I think that Wendy has been out of the loop in her own life. Too drunk to even know what was happening. Did Kelvin like the drunk Wendy so that he could openly carry on with the Mistress? 

I have alcoholics in my own family. It is truly amazing that significant changes in technology and laws get passed without them having any knowledge whatsoever. Their steely focus is to the substance. It is amazing how ignorant they sound when they get clean for the final time.

Kelvin’s behavior is disgusting. The mistress is disgusting too.

Wendy, like most addicts think that’s they are fooling people. No Wendy, we see you.

Edited by Showthyme
Typing with wine.
  • Love 11

Today's show: I didn't know Jimmy Dean (the sausage maker/now deceased) had a clothing line! 😁 And Wendy is wearing one of his outfits! LOL. She looks ridiculous. Trying to look "young,hip, cute". But shes NOT! And then she goes on to criticize Mariah Carey for 2 marriages, being old at 49. Geezus. 

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Today's show: I didn't know Jimmy Dean (the sausage maker/now deceased) had a clothing line! 😁 And Wendy is wearing one of his outfits! LOL. She looks ridiculous. Trying to look "young,hip, cute". But shes NOT! And then she goes on to criticize Mariah Carey for 2 marriages, being old at 49. Geezus. 

I haven't watched yet. Did also snicker and imply that Mariah had a drinking problem....like she used to? I would rather have 2 marriages in my past than have 1 pos cheating liar as husband.  Damn shes a hypocrite. 

I can't believe hearing that she's talking about Mariah ticked me off , I dont even care about Mariah Carey lol.

• Love 6

Was Wendy ever okay with her husband cheating?  Maybe she was, but now the side chick is pregnant, and that's setting her off.  

I agree she should get real with her audience, especially since her claim to fame was talking about other people's lives.  

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Was Wendy ever okay with her husband cheating?  Maybe she was, but now the side chick is pregnant, and that's setting her off.  

The side chick had the baby.