Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Gotta admit that Wendy is peppy and focused and mostly on top of things again.  However, a few slips for me to nitpick:  Wendy saying "Potamac" instead of Potomac.

While talking about Jussie Smollet and whether he should appear at some upcoming award show, she named some of the other nominees and said the name Rami Malik instead of Romany Malco (nominated for the show "A Million Little Things).  So surprised that Norman didn't correct her.  Poor Norman is probably exhausted.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Gotta admit that Wendy is peppy and focused and mostly on top of things again.  However, a few slips for me to nitpick:  Wendy saying "Potamac" instead of Potomac.

While talking about Jussie Smollet and whether he should appear at some upcoming award show, she named some of the other nominees and said the name Rami Malik instead of Romany Malco (nominated for the show "A Million Little Things).  So surprised that Norman didn't correct her.  Poor Norman is probably exhausted.

That or or Norman is walking on eggshells. He doesn’t want to upset her with anything that she is doing wrong, or doesn’t get correct. She may look peppy and ok on camera, but I bet she’s a bundle of nerves behind the scenes. I’m sure she has has a lot to hide (like Big Kev and his gal pal behind the scenes). I wonder if Norman and Suzanne even know the truth about what is happening in her private life. Goodness forbid that either one of them is the straw that breaks the camels back and sends her back into a drug or alcohol fueled frenzy. They also still have to contend with Big Kevin and I gather that he’s not too popular with the staff and crew. 

• Love 1

I want to clarify - I mean when Wendy is on camera, she's been pretty much back to her the way she was 3+ years ago.  She sits down and goes through her spiel and gets her points across in an engaging manner.  Like today, she rolled though HT and handled things pretty well.  I was only talking about her demeanor handling the show, not her personal life or her opinions while doing HT.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, druzy said:

After I finish my appointments … I am driven by my 24-hour sober coach back to a home that I live in the tri-state with a bunch of smelly boys who have become my family,” she shared. ” … We talk and read and talk and read and then I get bored with them. Doors locked by 10 p.m., lights out by 10 p.m., so I go to my room and stare at the ceiling and fall asleep to come here and see you.

She talks about the other addicts in her sober living like they are so beneath her...."smelly, boring". 

And she has a 24 hour sober coach...I'll bet Kelvin is having the best time of his life with his wife on alleged "lock down"! 

• Love 15
8 hours ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

THIS!!!

I'm used to her nibbling on the various dishes but she was straight-up GRUBBING on everything out there---shoving whole shrimp into her mouth, two-fisting the kabobs, great big bites of sandwich---it was genuinely bizarre.  I guess the food at the sober house is way lacking.

Y'all ain't never lie.  The idea of her sleazy, abusive husband living his best life with his side chick on Wendy's money just makes me all kinds of stabby.  

I don’t get how she takes this mental abuse from him.  She projects to her audience that she is a smart woman, giving advice to everyone about their problems when she can’t even clean up her own house.  She seems to have few friends and doesn’t want to share her business about her life.  Everything seems to be a secret.  Her parents didn’t even know she was in this safe house?  What’s the secret, it came out anyhow.  She’s only on screen for one hour.  Does she have to guzzle her tea, unravel cough drops and eat everything on the guest table.  Is this a t.v. Show or a deli.  I don’t believe her anymore about everything.  Who cares about her life?  She is not the center of the universe.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jaded said:

Wow. Wendy looks so incredibly sad in these photo's. This is depressing me. I don't know how she's mustering up the strength to go to work before the camera and lie and smile like everything is ok while she must be dying inside. Kevin brought side piece to Florida when he was visiting Wendy in rehab? He and side peice are laying on loungers soaking up the sun and laughing? If Wendy didn't know that then, she sure as hell knows it now. There are no words for the POS this man is. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Wow. Wendy looks so incredibly sad in these photo's. This is depressing me. I don't know how she's mustering up the strength to go to work before the camera and lie and smile like everything is ok while she must be dying inside. Kevin brought side piece to Florida when he was visiting Wendy in rehab? He and side peice are laying on loungers soaking up the sun and laughing? If Wendy didn't know that then, she sure as hell knows it now. There are no words for the POS this man is. 

She has been lying for years.  Nothing new.  Move along.......   She used to be a good actress,  just not in the movies or the stage.  

• Love 5
15 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Yesterday, Inside Edition showed the inside of the sober house. It is pretty shabby. Like, there was a tiny kitchenette, one couch with a TV in front of it, and the "bedrooms" have half of their front wall missing and no door. I'm guessing this is so addicts can't sneak drugs or drink. I am shocked she's in there. Maybe she went to a luxury rehab that caters to celebrities but she sneaked stuff so now she is in the down and dirty sober living.

I also agree that maybe she thought she could "hide" if she went to a place no one would suspect in a location no one thought she would choose.

I do not think it is somewhere you would pick if you just needed sober support cuz your cravings were getting away from you, or, um, because you wanted to do research about treatment. I will give her credit for doing whatever it take to get clean.   

I wonder if said sober house is linked to where she first went to treatment in Florida. I have had friends who lived in sober houses; it's similar to living in a "halfway house" after jail. It's like practice before living on your own so you don't start using again on day one because you don't know what else to do with yourself. So this probably is very healthy for Wendy, especially when the alternative is going home to fight with Kevin or going home to an empty house because Kevin is with the mistress -- both would be instant triggers that wouldn't be safe for a recovering addict to deal with by themselves.

• Love 2

I was looking through the list of Daytime Emmy nominees earlier, and Wendy is nominated for Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host.  I'm pretty sure she's been nominated other times (not last year, I don't think), but to be nominated for THIS season?  I was seriously wondering if they didn't have enough shows that qualified to fill out this category.  They have another category for "Informative Talk Show Host."  The other nominees in Wendy's category are Kelly Ripa/Ryan Seacrest and the hosts of The Real, The Talk and The View. 

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, KWalkerInc said:

I was looking through the list of Daytime Emmy nominees earlier, and Wendy is nominated for Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host.  I'm pretty sure she's been nominated other times (not last year, I don't think), but to be nominated for THIS season?  I was seriously wondering if they didn't have enough shows that qualified to fill out this category.  They have another category for "Informative Talk Show Host."  The other nominees in Wendy's category are Kelly Ripa/Ryan Seacrest and the hosts of The Real, The Talk and The View. 

I was watching the Talk when they announced it. The pic they used was awful. Every host pic was a stock pic of the hosts for their show. Wendy's was one with her messy top knot. Like she was on vacation. The pic of Wendy and Kevin giving the camera the finger was the same hair.

I hope her dog found a good second home. With Wendy living in sober living, little Kev at school and asshole Kevin probably staying at his mistress' Apartment in the city and running both women around. Seemed the dog has been long forgotten 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 3

Interesting theory dropped about the sober house:  the all-male facility was picked by Kevin because 1)  he doesn't want Wendy in a female place where the women will try to talk sense into her.  2)  He probably has some of the men on his payroll to keep an eye on Wendy and report her movements/what she's saying during their talk sessions.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

Yeah, fuck Wendy Williams and her crocodile tears over her addiction. Fuck her and her relationship drama.

I was done with her the minute that I heard what she did to Method Man and his wife (outed her cancer diagnoses on air before they could tell their families). She gets no sympathy from me over anything.  I don't watch her show but I come here cause y'all are entertaining and if you all post clips that are drag-worthy, I'll comment, but yeah, she is a disgusting soulless bitch.

On the one hand, I am glad that Luke Perry and Diana Ross's people are ignoring her foul comments about them. On the other hand, I would love to see Luke Perry's daughter and The Boss Ms.Ross herself or Tracee drag her for filth in a classy way for her gutter trash comments/implications.

Which brings me to....Whitney. I can only imagine the smirk on Whitney's face if she knew what became of Wendy and Kevin. All that dragging came back to bite you in the ass,didn't Wendy? For all her faults, at least Whitney mustered up the courage to leave Bobby before she succumbed to her addiction. Will you leave your albatross?HA.

• Love 13

After he died, she started off with some decent words, but then rambled onto the Hollywood lifestyle, blah blah, people get into things, blah blah, drugs...    So, she turned the situation from a man dying from a stroke to insinuating that he probably did drugs and that maybe contributing to his demise.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, patty1h said:

After he died, she started off with some decent words, but then rambled onto the Hollywood lifestyle, blah blah, people get into things, blah blah, drugs...    So, she turned the situation from a man dying from a stroke to insinuating that he probably did drugs and that maybe contributing to his demise.

Wow, missed that. This woman.

Really she thinks R Kelly should travel. 

Her nasty comment about his ex wife knew what was going on. I can't stand wendy in a way I have  never felt  before.  She has no empathy for other. She has no idea what shes even saying. 

Glad Norman corrected her about ICE and ISIS.  🙄

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, patty1h said:

Not that this level of unprofessional sloppiness from Wendy is in any way surprising but it's especially irresponsible and she's just lucky no one gives enough of a shit about her to bother suing the show. The fact is there has never been, to my knowledge, any rumors, speculation, etc. regarding Luke Perry and any drug use. For Wendy to just throw that out there because the man died of a stroke when in reality, the statistics of stroke related deaths is fairly high. And no, all victims aren't drug users. 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

. I don't know how she's mustering up the strength to go to work before the camera and lie and smile like everything is ok while she must be dying inside

I think she's been doing it for years. Practice makes perfect.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I think she's been doing it for years. Practice makes perfect.

This. Her awful life didn't start in December.  She's been living a pretty sad depressing life for a long time. 

The isolation is so very telling. Wendy always made it seem that it was her idea.  Sadly we know her husband was isolating her for years. Now look what's going on. She's living in that sober living home, and Kevin and his mistress are living the life. That picture of the 2 of them lounging. He has that big grin on his face, is so disgusting. 

• Love 13

Just in case you don't want to open the link (thanks for the link @Jaded) above:

image.png.05324f401304ace344c88ab019e2cd8c.png

Wendy Williams' cheating husband has told his decade-long mistress he can't leave his wife of 22 years because she paid all the bills, DailyMailTV can exclusively reveal. 

Kevin Hunter, 47, is leading a double life with much younger massage therapist Sharina Hudson, 33, right under the nose of daytime talk show host Williams.

It's understood the affair is at the root of 54-year-old Williams' dependence on alcohol and prescription drugs after she finally admitted on Tuesday she's living in a sober house to tackle her demons after being contacted by DailyMailTV for comment.

Hunter's mistress has given her married boyfriend several ultimatums, insisting he leave Williams so they can settle down and start a family together, according to a source close to the couple. 

But Hunter - who manages his TV star wife's career and runs a production company they jointly own - has given her a reality check and insists on continuing to juggle both women.

'Kevin is in love with Sharina but he told her he can't leave his wife, but the only reason he is still with Wendy is because he and Sharina can't take care of themselves - they need her money,' a source told DailyMailTV.

'Sharina has given Kevin several ultimatums over the years and he's had to point out, ''we can't afford to take care of ourselves''. 

'She's living in a very nice apartment in Manhattan he pays for and he got her a studio in midtown for one of her many businesses that he supports.

'He put her through school to be a massage therapist, he opened a kiosk for her at a mall in North Carolina where she's from.

'He helped her set up a jewelry and clothing line online called VISH. But none of her businesses have been a success.'

This comes as new intimate photos obtained by DailyMailTV show Hunter and his mistress getting up close and personal.  

In a recent snapshot seen by DailyMailTV, the pair pose up next to each other in bed surrounded by white pillows and white sheets.

Hunter is shirtless while Hudson appears to be wearing a tube-top night dress and flicks a peace sign at the camera.

In other shots seen here, the pair are lounging on what appears to be a double sun bed while on vacation together.

Hudson is wearing a bright pink bikini, large sunglasses and sun hat while Hunter is shirtless and smiling next to her.

DailyMailTV learned the TV host confronted Hunter about his mistress after she hired a private detective and told him: 'Don't you dare humiliate me.' 

But the situation caused her to spiral out of control and turn to booze and drugs.

On Tuesday morning Williams broke down in tears on her show, admitting she had been living at a sober home and was attending meetings around New York City.

Her confession came hours after DailyMailTV contacted her rep to seek comment about the story after we discovered she was staying overnight at a private facility run by the Pure Recovery Network in Queens to treat her addiction to alcohol and prescription drugs.

The revelation flies in the face of Williams' public claim her extended break from The Wendy Williams Show was for 'medical reasons'.

She later clarified that she was grappling with complications surrounding her Graves' disease, which effects the thyroid, and a fractured shoulder.

But it's now clear Williams' personal problems run much deeper.

On Tuesday, DailyMailTV reported her relapse was sparked last December when the star hired a private investigator to spy on her cheating husband who she suspected was still carrying on with his mistress Hudson.

In 2017, Hudson had been at the center of a DailyMailTV expose revealing her ten-year affair with Williams' husband. 

Devastated, Williams quickly plunged into a depression while recovering from the injury and began drinking heavily and popping pills.

And instead of returning to her show in the new year, Williams flew to Delray Beach, Florida, where she checked into a luxury detox and rehab facility.

Shockingly, the source reveals that when Williams' husband visited his wife in rehab he took his mistress along for a mini-break. 

'Kevin flew to Florida to visit his wife and took Sharina with him,' the source said. 'She stayed at the hotel while he went to see Wendy during the day.' 

The source says that whenever Hunter takes his wife on vacation, his mistress is usually there too.

'Every time he takes Wendy to Miami for the weekend, Sharina travels separately and stays at another hotel down the street,' the source said.

'Wendy knows about Sharina but is willing to put up with it as long as there's an understanding that there will be no baby and she doesn't get humiliated.'

The source added that Williams has been 'brainwashed' by her husband.

'He controls everything, he takes her phone, she has zero friends, she's not in regular contact with her family. He controls every aspect of her life because he's insecure,' the source said.

'His only skill is spending her money and the money trickles down to Sharina.

'Wendy's attitude is disgusting so no one has sympathy for her. 

'She started deteriorating on the show in plain view, but she fed her fans this story about Graves' disease, and now it comes out that it was alcohol and drugs all along.'

DailyMailTV reached out to Williams' rep for comment but none was provided.  

image.png.c9fea6a76214cae7fcd6fbee6f3bcc20.png

• Love 1

I caught just a short bit today - the Beauty segment. Wendy squirted several products on the back of her hand, including some foundation. Then she mixed them all up in a glob. That didn't bother me, but then her fingers were messy, so she wiped them on the white lace runner that the products were on. It left a long brown smear. Yuck. Okay, she didn't have anything else to use (I suppose the Beauty gal should have had some wipes). Later, she picked up the shaver device and used it over the glob of stuff still on the back of her hand!! WHY?? You could see the shaver ended up clogged with the foundation. I know I am being nit-picky, but it was just weird. She has a lot of weird quirks.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

That picture of the 2 of them lounging. He has that big grin on his face, is so disgusting. 

Yes! And I also liked the photo of Big Kelvin with WW in a "playful" chokehold while giving the finger to the photographer! So classless and raunchy. But that's Wendy's man! 

1 minute ago, Jeanius said:

I caught just a short bit today - the Beauty segment. Wendy squirted several products on the back of her hand, including some foundation. Then she mixed them all up in a glob. That didn't bother me, but then her fingers were messy, so she wiped them on the white lace runner that the products were on. It left a long brown smear. Yuck. Okay, she didn't have anything else to use (I suppose the Beauty gal should have had some wipes). Later, she picked up the shaver device and used it over the glob of stuff still on the back of her hand!! WHY?? You could see the shaver ended up clogged with the foundation. I know I am being nit-picky, but it was just weird. She has a lot of weird quirks.

Lol! Sorry I missed that-😁  And no, you're not being nit-picky! Wendy is gross.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

She was nominated back in 2015. I was also shocked to discover she's been nominated again. Now if she were nominated for the television equivalent of the Razzies she'd sweep 'em every year!

• Love 7
6 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Not that this level of unprofessional sloppiness from Wendy is in any way surprising but it's especially irresponsible and she's just lucky no one gives enough of a shit about her to bother suing the show. The fact is there has never been, to my knowledge, any rumors, speculation, etc. regarding Luke Perry and any drug use. For Wendy to just throw that out there because the man died of a stroke when in reality, the statistics of stroke related deaths is fairly high. And no, all victims aren't drug users. 

Projection of her own behavior.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

I saw this pic in the Daily Mail article and wondered wth? It's obviously not a pap picture, she is posing for it. So where the hell did it come from?

Probably her. She's probably selling the stories or giving the information to a friend or her sister and they are splitting the profits.

Did she get an abortion? 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 8

Wendy's situation was the lead story on Entertainment Tonight, complete with the photo of Kevin and Sharina from Daily Mail.  They showed clips of a couple of Wendy's past denials from her show, but said that a source said that Sharina is pregnant and due to give birth any day, and that Kevin put Wendy in the sober house to get her out of the way when the baby arrives.  After the story, host Kevin Frazier praised the Hunter Foundation and said that he had spoken to Kevin Hunter, who said he wasn't going to bother with the rumors and that he only cared about helping Wendy get better.  (I would insert an eyeroll emoji if I knew how to make one.)

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
46 minutes ago, KWalkerInc said:

Wendy's situation was the lead story on Entertainment Tonight, complete with the photo of Kevin and Sharina from Daily Mail.  They showed clips of a couple of Wendy's past denials from her show, but said that a source said that Sharina is pregnant and due to give birth any day, and that Kevin put Wendy in the sober house to get her out of the way when the baby arrives.  After the story, host Kevin Frazier praised the Hunter Foundation and said that he had spoken to Kevin Hunter, who said he wasn't going to bother with the rumors and that he only cared about helping Wendy get better.  (I would insert an eyeroll emoji if I knew how to make one.)

Wendy will have to pay child support for the child because she is married to Kevin.  Wendy's life is a mess..

• Love 2
11 hours ago, druzy said:

That's his legal name.

I never knew that.  And how strange... Kelvin is a perfectly nice name, why remove the L?  Interesting.

20 hours ago, AgentRXS said:

Which brings me to....Whitney. I can only imagine the smirk on Whitney's face if she knew what became of Wendy and Kevin. All that dragging came back to bite you in the ass,didn't Wendy? For all her faults, at least Whitney mustered up the courage to leave Bobby before she succumbed to her addiction. Will you leave your albatross?HA.

Insert applause emoji... I think the Wendy situation is sad, but the way she's elected to handle it publicly has been a major turn off.  "Say it like you mean it" Wendy... it's been years of lies and nonsense.  For someone who grabs minor tidbits of gossip and puts it out on front street, if she had only lived in her truth, she could have been an icon of female strength.  Does she think the current situation is better for her son to see?  

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, DrivingSideways said:

I never knew that.  And how strange... Kelvin is a perfectly nice name, why remove the L?  Interesting.

Someone had posted some youtube blogs from "Chronicle Speaks" several pages back where the woman outlined the real estate dealings of Kevin and Wendy, and in a lot of the legal documents it appears that his name is listed as Kelvin. 

• Love 1

Page Six

Kevin Hunter is typically seen but not heard.

Now he’s speaking out.

Wendy Williams‘ husband, who also serves as executive producer of her eponymous talk show, has finally addressed Williams’ battle with addiction and decision to move into a sober living facility.

“Wendy is doing well. We’re doing well as a family. We are moving forward with working on her sobriety and doing the work to help others, not just ourselves,” Hunter told “Entertainment Tonight,”referencing the addiction hotline his family launched. “It is a family process. Anybody that has to deal with this knows this is a family process … and we are dealing with it and moving forward.”

Hunter, who’s been married to 54-year-old Williams since 1997, has been plagued by rumors of infidelity and abuse. A source told Page Six this week that Hunter forced Williams into staying at the sober house.

“No one thinks it’s the right place for Wendy. She seems so frail and vulnerable,” the insider said. “It’s frightening just how completely under Kevin’s control Wendy is … But she won’t hear a word against him. Those close to her are terrified something awful is going to happen. She comes to the set looking terrible.”

“The Breakfast Club” co-host Charlamagne Tha God admitted on Thursday that he introduced Hunter to his now-alleged mistress, Sharina Hudson, 10 years ago, solely for business purposes.

“Just because I introduce you to someone doesn’t mean 10 years later you need to be in a picture with them showing all your teeth and her throwing up duck lips and a peace sign,” the VJ shared.

“All I know is this is sad. I can’t wait to hear the lie Wendy Williams makes up to cover this one. She may say it’s Photoshopped. She may,” Charlamagne continued. “I’ve never seen him look that happy in a picture with Wendy, though. I want to throw that out there. … Poor man just sucking the life out of Wendy Williams.”

Upon Williams’ return to her talk show after a two-month hiatus, she appeared to address the rumors surrounding her marriage.

“I’m still very much in love with my husband,” she said. “Don’t ask me about mine.” Pointing to her wedding ring, Williams added, “It ain’t going anywhere. Not in this lifetime.”

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, druzy said:

“Wendy is doing well. We’re doing well as a family. We are moving forward with working on her sobriety and doing the work to help others, not just ourselves,” Hunter told “Entertainment Tonight,”referencing the addiction hotline his family launched. “It is a family process. Anybody that has to deal with this knows this is a family process … and we are dealing with it and moving forward.”

Oh, poor Kelvin has to deal with Wendy's issues. She's a mess because of you, asshole! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I'm all for keeping a marriage intact.  Marriage is hard and needs BOTH partners willing and able.

That being said, if Wendy chose to forgive her lying, cheating husband 19 years ago and can move on, more power to her (she'd be a better woman than I).  However, Big K is obviously cheating on her, not just with random on-offs but with a woman he's been with for ten years!  I believe the reports that say he'd leave her in a heartbeat if he didn't need her money.  One of the reports I read said she's ok with the cheating if he doesn't get the other woman pregnant or humiliate her.  Check off both those boxes. 

This whole issue has blown up in her face and made her look weak and pathetic.  If she doesn't leave him now, what was the point of "drawing the line in the sand"?  

He has some weird, Svengali type pull on her.  I wonder how many years he's been telling her she's crap, she can't make it without him, she couldn't do better than him if she tried?

If she was a better person with a past that wasn't so marred by her own thirst for power and prestige (spilling info that didn't need to be spilled) I'd feel bad for her.  Really bad.

• Love 12

I know Wendy was married before Kevin - don't know any of the details as I haven't read any of her books or checked the web.   I think I remember her briefly saying that he was terrible and that she had to get away - the marriage only lasted a short time before she got out.  I just wonder why she got up the spine to dump the first guy but won't let Kevin go after all the crap that's been dredged up on him.

• Love 7

Either her team is slipping or she's just losing it again.  Today, she was talking about the Kartrashian Tea weight loss business and how a "reporter" was trashing Khloe for fronting an item that is not approved by the FDA and can be dangerous.  Not only that, but it's obvious that this "tea" won't get you a Kartrashian body.  Wendy named this "reporter" as Jameela Jamil.  Well, Wendy, she's not a reporter, but an actress on the big hit show, The Good Place.  No one corrected her on this and she kept babbling her way through the story, forgetting names and all that.  Sounds like things aren't working so well for Wendy, again.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I was checking the Wendy YT page and apparently something happened during the segment with the baby girl turning the jump rope. The husband said something about "the shade room" and then apologized. Did anyone see this? What happened?

ADDED:  It's a little clearer... The Shade Room is a gossip website similar to Media Takeout, and they have been reporting on the Wendy mess recently.  So it sounds like the guy said that name and Wendy recognized it and he realized it was not the time or place to address her personal issues.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, KLovestoShop said:

Either her team is slipping or she's just losing it again.  Today, she was talking about the Kartrashian Tea weight loss business and how a "reporter" was trashing Khloe for fronting an item that is not approved by the FDA and can be dangerous.  Not only that, but it's obvious that this "tea" won't get you a Kartrashian body.  Wendy named this "reporter" as Jameela Jamil.  Well, Wendy, she's not a reporter, but an actress on the big hit show, The Good Place.  No one corrected her on this and she kept babbling her way through the story, forgetting names and all that.  Sounds like things aren't working so well for Wendy, again.  

I read an article that said she got Kylie Minogue and Kylie Jenner mixed up the other day and couldn't figure out why Kylie Jenner was on tour or going on tour because she doesn't sing.  WTF Wendy.  Jeez.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

I read an article that said she got Kylie Minogue and Kylie Jenner mixed up the other day and couldn't figure out why Kylie Jenner was on tour or going on tour because she doesn't sing.  WTF Wendy.  Jeez.

That's some f'n funny $hit!😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I was checking the Wendy YT page and apparently something happened during the segment with the baby girl turning the jump rope. The husband said something about "the shade room" and then apologized. Did anyone see this? What happened?

I saw that too and I don't know why he apologized either. 

• Love 2

Wendy also said Gage and Jeff Lewis were married but they were not, they just broke up.

I didn't make it through today's show, but I watched her bask in the shout outs from the couple few celebrities who offered support. Girlfriend just doesn't know how to work this to her best advantage. If she had "pulled an Oprah" after the photos and talked seriously to the camera for 10 minutes about this, she would be getting A TON more support and shout outs. And if she just said, "I also know people are also speculating about my personal life, but I'm focused on recovery and I'm not going to talk about it" they would respect that too.  

• Love 14