Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Wendy done started a war with Howard Stern (for people who don't watch Wendy anymore, she mentioned that he has a new book out during HT).  She mentioned that HS and Oprah are two of the people that she looked up to when she got into radio.  Things went downhill from there.

Someone ratted her out to Howard about her comments about his new book, and her saying that Howard is a sellout that has gone Hollywood.  He went on a 30 minute rant, calling her "a bug eyed c***, cow face, wig wearing man face, she sits on her show looking all fake, she has no original thoughts in her head, that she should worry about her husband, she is jealous of him, has fake tits and botox, she's a Skeletor bitch" and those were the nice things!  He also put her down for being phony herself - not talking about her own life.

Then a bunch of Howard's listeners called in and unloaded on her with their own venom.  Howard's rabid listeners have been known to harass his enemies relentlessly, so she may have started a war that she can't win. 

She also got her judges wrong when talking about Judge Mablean Ephraim and her issues with hairdressers.  She said JME was fired from Divorce Court and replaced by Judge Marilyn Milian.  Nope - Divorce Court is Judge Lynn Toler and MM is on People's Court.  I know my court shows, y'all.

Edited by patty1h
Added info for clarification
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

Wendy done started a war with Howard Stern (for people who don't watch Wendy anymore, she mentioned that he has a new book out during HT).  She mentioned that HS and Oprah are two of the people that she looked up to when she got into radio.  Things went downhill from there.

Someone ratted her out to Howard about her comments about his new book, and her saying that Howard is a sellout that has gone Hollywood.  He went on a 30 minute rant, calling her "a bug eyed c***, cow face, wig wearing man face, she sits on her show looking all fake, she has no original thoughts in her head, that she should worry about her husband, she is jealous of him, has fake tits and botox, she's a Skeletor bitch" and those were the nice things!  He also put her down for being phony herself - not talking about her own life.

Then a bunch of Howard's listeners called in and unloaded on her with their own venom.  Howard's rabid listeners have been known to harass his enemies relentlessly, so she may have started a war that she can't win. 

She also got her judges wrong when talking about Judge Mablean Ephraim and her issues with hairdressers.  She said JME was fired from Divorce Court and replaced by Judge Marilyn Milian.  Nope - Divorce Court is Judge Lynn Toler and MM is on People's Court.  I know my court shows, y'all.

Thanks for posting that info on WW vs Howard Stern. HaHa! Good luck to Wendy, winning the battle with HS. Like him or not, he definitely tells the truth and he doesn't back down.

• Love 12

As harsh as most of the things HS apparently said were it's stuff most of us have posted or thought ourselves. It would be easier to feel bad for Wendy in this situation if she hadn't had the past of putting others issues out on "the streets", talking shit about people who didn't deserve it (speculation she recently made about Luke Perry comes to mind) all the while she lies and/or clams up about her own drama. 

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 18

Wow, are their any clips of it? He is a subsciption audio channel, yes? 

I like Howard, but I wonder why he gives a shit. I mean, yes, Wendy was smack talking. And IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING, she didn't read a single fucking page of that book so she was talking out of her ass. But still, it's like going apeshit on your crazy fool auntie who talked some crap about you.

Maybe he thought they had some kind of industry respect for each other or something and he feels she betrayed that, so now it's no holds barred. popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Love 7
3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I like Howard, but I wonder why he gives a shit. I mean, yes, Wendy was smack talking. And IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING, she didn't read a single fucking page of that book so she was talking out of her ass. But still, it's like going apeshit on your crazy fool auntie who talked some crap about you.

Maybe he thought they had some kind of industry respect for each other or something and he feels she betrayed that, so now it's no holds barred. popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm glad Howard went apeshit over Wendy, and I wish it would get more media attention because then Wendy might have to address her hypocrisy. Although, knowing her, she'll just pretend she didn't hear a word.

• Love 10

I didn't see the show with Wendy's original comments, but this was her response on Twitter:

"Showed love to Howard Stern this morning about his new book. Gonna buy it. Had his wife on my show several times. Being told that he’s being nasty to me on his show. It’s all good, Howie. I still admire you old man! The truth is the truth."

She hardly ever posts anything on Twitter other than clips from her own show and generally tries to pretend that people criticizing her don't exist, so it must be major for her to actually acknowledge that something happened.

• Love 8

I'm both a Howard Stern and a Wendy fan... I gotta say, nothing Wendy said was out of line.  Howard has gone 'Hollywood', in that he kisses celebs asses, the very ones he used to trash.  In cleaning up his act, he gets big time celebrity interviews that go on for over an hour, and often tidbits from those interviews get bandied about in the mainstream media.  It's legitimized him and somewhat repaired his legacy of just being a trashy shock jock.  Wendy is an example of what Howard's show would be like if he had not gone Hollywood... struggling to get even C-list talent to drop by, because she's been so toxic.

Despite the crazy shit Wendy spews on the regular, I thought her comments with regard to Howard were right on.  I was surprised about how vehemently he went after her, there's obviously anger there from when she was on his show and essentially said the same thing to his face.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Here's the clip

https://rutube.ru/video/52c61d77fc789852f41f72699796d4d5/

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Ok.  Wendy spent 5 minutes telling us that she's "us" and not "them" regarding the college admission scandal.  She needs to stop that crap, like, yesterday.  Normal people cannot afford to take almost two and a half months off to regulate meds, go to rehab, run away from the press about your hubby's love child, etc.  That action alone makes her a "them".  Not to mention the fact that she can piss away $300 on concert tickets she decides not to attend.  She's got to stop trying to be an "us" because I can't be the only viewer she pissed off with that crap!

Then, when talking about Howard Stern?  If HS went Hollywood, so has Wendy.  I mean, she has been doing "softball" interviews and not going hard on celebrities for a few months now.  Hell, she admitted last year that she was going to be a kinder, gentler Wendy.  Does she know she's such a hypocrite or does she really not see how she comes across?  Or does she just not care?

• Love 14
On 3/13/2019 at 11:38 AM, javajeanelaine said:

It's amazing what makeup and a wig can do.

Right? I dont think WW is beautiful, but on the show  she looks put together.  In the pic above, she just left the studio, why does her wig like it's been dragged on the floor before she put it on? Run a brush through it . The blanket/coat whatever WW has questionable fashion sense, so yeah.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

Does she know she's such a hypocrite or does she really not see how she comes across?  Or does she just not care?

And THOSE are the questions to which all of us would like to know the answers. 

• Love 9
43 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Thank you all of my fellow WW posters. I have March Madness basketball taking over her usual time slot. I like reading your comments and hearing what happens. 

We will be here to fill you in on "The Decline of Wendy Williams"! And a special thanks to Patty1h (?) for her excellent recaps of the WW show!

I don't watch her show anymore but if I feel like viewing Hot Topics, I just watch it on YouTube. That way I can FF through most of it including all of the stupid audience screaming for the first 3 minutes!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Thank you all of my fellow WW posters. I have March Madness basketball taking over her usual time slot. I like reading your comments and hearing what happens. 

I HATE MARCH MADNESS!

Howard Stern has been on top for 40 years.  I remember my brother driving us to high school and we would crack up in the car listening to him from a Detroit radio station.  One morning we got in and tuned in and it was country station.  Blew our minds that they just changed the station overnight.  I loved seeing that in HS movie.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I just watch it on YouTube. That way I can FF through most of it including all of the stupid audience screaming for the first 3 minutes!

That's why I always DVR the show, so I can ff though the muck.

Edited by Destiny74
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Right? I dont think WW is beautiful, but on the show  she looks put together.  In the pic above, she just left the studio, why does her wig like it's been dragged on the floor before she put it on? Run a brush through it . The blanket/coat whatever WW has questionable fashion sense, so yeah.

She has said she has "street wigs". Guess she thinks the messy style makes her look younger and hip. Any photo's of her outside of the studio she always looks a mess. Only reason she look s put together on the show is because she has a make up artist, a wig stylist and a clothing stylist.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Seriously what is wrong with this woman. I mean, she seems to be feeling better and be more lucid but today she showed a video of a concert goer assaulting Diana Ross by poking her in the vagina and declared it was fun to watch and entertaining. 

Oh, and men are supposed to be stronger than women and not have any emotional issues. Maybe that's why she loves her cheaty asshole caveman so much. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
58 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

She has said she has "street wigs". Guess she thinks the messy style makes her look younger and hip. Any photo's of her outside of the studio she always looks a mess. Only reason she look s put together on the show is because she has a make up artist, a wig stylist and a clothing stylist.  

In her warped world she probably thinks that street look is more relatable. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

As she rambled on about Beiber her audience seemed to not care one bit lol. I agree with them. 

Is wendy freaking serious about the Diana Ross story???

I think she was serious about the Diana Ross clip. She gets off on the misfortunes of others. I think part of the reason why is because it makes her feel better about herself, as in she’s not as bad as so and so. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

Seriously what is wrong with this woman. I mean, she seems to be feeling better and be more lucid but today she showed a video of a concert goer assaulting Diana Ross by poking her in the vagina and declared it was fun to watch and entertaining. 

She also said that at Diana's age, she probably didn't even feel the poke.  She just never knows when to keep her trap shut.  Nice thing to say about an R&B icon.  Let some freak poke your mother, Wendy, and see if you feel like making jokes. 

• Love 18
33 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

In her warped world she probably thinks that street look is more relatable. 

She feels she has to keep up with her street thug looking husband, I don't like the way he dresses at all, either. I don't care if it's designer from head to toe.  She doesn't want to look like some old lady next to him. How you doin, Kelvin?

• Love 8

She had a gross comment yesterday when she was ranking the different kind of chips. She reveals that she licks the Doritos and puts them back in the bag so someone that "loves her" could eat them. Gaaaaaaaah!!! Barf. She seemed to think that was cute.

• Love 4
On 3/13/2019 at 11:01 PM, TVbitch said:

Attacking Wendy brings more free publicity to his book and his show.  I don't think that he really cares about Wendy. He is more talented.

Edited by Kira53
  • Love 5
On 3/15/2019 at 3:27 PM, bichonblitz said:

She feels she has to keep up with her street thug looking husband, I don't like the way he dresses at all, either. I don't care if it's designer from head to toe.  She doesn't want to look like some old lady next to him. How you doin, Kelvin?

A middle aged woman going on about what's happening on the "streets" is kinda pathetic.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I think Wendy needs an anatomy lesson.

Her show was actually on yesterday (network must have been desperate for filler) and I saw an episode I hadn’t before. She knows a little about anatomy. She used a banana to show little Kevin how to properly put on a condom after buying him his first big box of them. Her son must be very embarrassed that his mother goes on national tv to say these things. 

My jaw also dropped when she was screaming about bleeding (female) on someone’s white couch. I think that was something about men keeping tampons in their homes. I wonder that all this business with Howard Stern is making her want to emulate him more, as in being a bit more shocking. 

• Love 3

OMG, Wendy in trouble again!

Aretha Franklin’s family slaps back after Wendy Williams disses upcoming gospel movie

Aretha Franklin’s estate is blasting Wendy Williams for “irresponsible” and “mocking” remarks after the talk-show host attacked the late singer’s upcoming, long-delayed gospel film.

In a lengthy fact-checking statement to the Detroit Free Press on Sunday, the Queen of Soul’s family said Williams made “inaccurate and disparaging statements” during a Friday segment about “Amazing Grace.” Shot in 1972, the church performance is set to hit screens in April.

Departing from widespread critical acclaim for the film, Williams questioned its visual quality, Franklin’s natural look and the motivations behind the movie’s release.

Franklin’s estate said Williams’ commentary “indicates that she has neither seen the documentary nor understands its import or intent.”

Williams also seemed to accuse Franklin’s family of mismanaging the singer's affairs through the years: “When you don’t have real professional people doing real professional things for you, sometimes you lose out.”

The family's response pushed back: “Contrary to Williams’ derisive reference, there is no 'Cousin Junebug' making decisions for the Estate."

• Love 6
On 3/15/2019 at 4:10 PM, patty1h said:

She also said that at Diana's age, she probably didn't even feel the poke.  She just never knows when to keep her trap shut.  Nice thing to say about an R&B icon.  Let some freak poke your mother, Wendy, and see if you feel like making jokes. 

Oh, you are so right.  Watching her for only the second time since she’s back.  I’m seeing her thru different eyes.  She’s back to guzzling that cup of tea and is more confident than ever.  I wish they would have cancelled her completely.  She just spoke about “Honey Boo Boo” or whoever the hell, for 15 minutes.   Also, she’s talking about people I don’t even know.  She comes back arrogant, back to talking shit aboutothers, but nothing about what happened to her.  I don’t know how she’s still on,  I’m out as of today.  They must be pulling people off the street to have an audience.

• Love 5
On 3/15/2019 at 5:45 PM, Jeanius said:

She had a gross comment yesterday when she was ranking the different kind of chips. She reveals that she licks the Doritos and puts them back in the bag so someone that "loves her" could eat them. Gaaaaaaaah!!! Barf. She seemed to think that was cute.

That was so gross.  She’s pretending she’s one of us, a regular person, who by the way wouldn’t do a thing like that in the first place.  I hate when she salivates when talking about food.  She’s got nothing to say anymore as she’s made a lot of enemies as she’s knocked just about everyone she knows.  When you’re down to Dina Lohan, you know you’ve hit rock bottom.  Everyone is hating on her.  I’m not watching anymore, but I’ll keep reading this blog for the dirt, as everyone on here is so funny and truthful.  Thanks for the laughs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

She butchered the title of Lori Loughlin's show - instead of "When Calls the Heart", she says "The Heart When Calls".  Then she has dumb opinions - LL should be dumped from her show, but Felicity Huffman should keep her role in an upcoming Netflix movie because the subject matter (5 black men falsely accused of rape) "is important".  Couldn't a different actress handle the role? 

She's doing that thing where she says she really doesn't want do a story, but forcing herself "for you guys".  So, then she tells how Mama June (Honey Boo Boo's mother) was caught with crack, needles, etc.  So Wendy says it's a perfect time for the WE network to give HBB her own show cause they have a poor lineup but HBB can still bring the viewers because she's SASSY!  I think HBB doesn't need to be thinking about headlining a show when her mom is brawling with crack in her pocket.  Oh, and Wendy called her Mama Jane when she started the story.

She says that UK singer Sam Smith got lipo when he was 12 because he was heavy and it caused him to have visible breasts.  Wendy says she gives the side-eye to men who have lipo - that it's a "woman thing".  Men should just go to the gym or learn to love themselves if they're heavy.  How hypocritical - my head wanted to explode.  She's the poster child for getting work done but a man can't do things to feel better about himself.  The gym can only fix some things - some men with hormone imbalances grow breasts, so in her opinion, they should just learn to love it?  Oh Wendy...

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 15
On 3/15/2019 at 4:10 PM, patty1h said:

I actually turned HT off after that because I was so offended!  Diana should have stopped the show, called security and had this jackoff escorted out of the concert.  Her vagina is her own and he crossed the line when he did that shit....for Wendy to brush it off like it was funny was disgusting, let somebody do that to her ass.

No wonder Howard went in on her, he was brutal about it too.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

I actually turned HT off after that because I was so offended!  Diana should have stopped the show, called security and had this jackoff escorted out of the concert.  Her vagina is her own and he crossed the line when he did that shit....for Wendy to brush it off like it was funny was disgusting, let somebody do that to her ass.

No wonder Howard went in on her, he was brutal about it too.

This is the same woman that on her first day back,  asked for people not approach her when shes out on the street. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Coffeewinewater said:

This is the same woman that on her first day back,  asked for people not approach her when shes out on the street. 

Yeah...let some random dude walk up to her to smack at her boob, watch her go ballistic.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Wendy is taking a break in April. The nerve. What is she taking a break from? I have zero sympathy for her.

Well, someone has to go with the other women to her obstetrician appointment. It wouldn't be right to send her by herself.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Wendy is taking a break in April. The nerve. What is she taking a break from? I have zero sympathy for her.

Thanks for the clip.  That was interesting.  She’s taking a break?  The station is allowing that?  Not that I care.  Maybe she will straighten out her husband and house and marriage situation.  If there is a marriage.

Edited by Gem 10
Forgot to add.
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, patty1h said:

She butchered the title of Lori Loughlin's show - instead of "When Calls the Heart", she says "The Heart When Calls". 

She can't get Lori's name right either. She called her Lori McLoughlin. She did the same thing last week when talking about the story.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, druzy said:

She announced it at the end of her show today.

Maybe they will can her if the ratings are low, or will try someone else when she is off in April, and then can her?  Nick Cannon is too busy, so maybe Sheri Sheppard will take over, I hope.  At this point, I don’t think people care for her like they did in the beginning.  I didn’t watch her show, so what did she say exactly about taking April off?  Did she give a reason?

• Love 1

Is bet she's taking the family to the Caribbean for Lil Kev's spring break.  I'd imagine this was a planned break long ago (beginning of the season) and she's still taking the week even though she just came back from a huge break...you know, just like the rest of us can do in our everyday lives.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I would bet that her spring break was already written into her contract not just for her, but for all of her staff.  They would have had a pre-planned time-off and I'm sure Union rules prohibit her from cancelling it even if she wanted to.  I think she gets a pass on this one.

• Love 2