Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 hours ago, Kira53 said:

“Ask Wendy” risks a cohost asking an uncomfortable question about her personal life.  They are tightly controlling the truth factor.  I doubt she would have a coherent answer to a basic question from the audience.  

Imagine being asked for advice about a cheating husband, an abusive marriage or drug abuse in the family?  Wendy and Kev won't allow that! This is no longer the Wendy people tuned in for. She's a completely different person now so the original premise of the show in gone now, too. Remember when Wendy used to pull her notes out of her wig during hot topics or make fun of herself in an endearing way? Or tell the truth about what is going on in a celebrities life without adding her outrageous opinions? That Wendy doesn't exist now. This Wendy is just a run of the mill celebrity nutjob that has a mess of a life. Nothing fun about watching that. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Oopsies! Wrong thread. But, I'll >>>see<<< you over there!

Thank you.  That was so confusing. 😆

I think you owe me...I rewound and watched the show twice because I thought I missed something.  🤣

• LOL 1

Wendy's Hot Topics today:

R. Kelly- she thinks he needs help not jail and the parents of the victims are also to blame as are the girlfriends who are 21.

Will Smith- he's producing a new movie about the Williams sisters.

Jonas Brothers- they are coming back.

The Toe Bro- a new series about a podiatrist.

Halle Berry got a new tattoo. Wendy thinks it's not real.

I had closed caption on. A few times during Hot Topics when the audience applauded it read "Moderate applause". 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 3/4/2019 at 10:41 AM, TVbitch said:

Ugh, now I don't want to watch!

If she's been going to the gym 2 hours a day, why couldn't she come to work?

Great point!  If you're sick how do you do two hours at the gym?  Especially with a bad shoulder.  

On 3/4/2019 at 12:47 PM, patty1h said:

Two things she got wrong already:  She says she watched the last 2 episodes of Empire that Jussie Smollett got cut out of -- what she doesn't realized is he got cut out of the the last 2 episodes of the season and those episodes haven’t aired yet. The other thing is that Jussie makes $1800 an episode, which is extremely low for anyone on television.  I went online and found a site that puts his salary between $65K and 125K per episode.  Norman should have corrected her.

Wendy should have known that was crazy when she was saying that $1800 an episode.  Norman probably make more than that to correct her on camera.

On 3/4/2019 at 1:10 PM, SerenityNow721 said:

The big return was anti-climactic.  Wendy seemed to be trying to get through the part where she had to explain her absence as quickly as possible.  No emotion, rehearsed and awkward, had to be done, get it out of the way and move on.  Like holding your nose while you take cough syrup.  

(And opening Hot Topics with the Jussie Smollett story was just stale IMO). The show has become more about her moods, her weirdness, her what Wendy will we be seeing today than about anything else.  And it’s kinda sad because it’s just not fun anymore. Whatever has happened in the past year, whether it’s physical, mental, marital, etc., it’s changed Wendy and the focus of the show.

I haven't gotten past the start of the Smollett story but yes, it was stale although I expect her to touch on it near the end of the show.  I have to get myself ready to hear her deny the Michael Jackson accusers when we know that he paid out 25 million to another family.

• Love 1
(edited)

Wendy looks like she is wearing a cheerleading outfit or ice skating outfit today.

Also people are wondering if she's back on crack:

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4
(edited)

People believe what they want to believe. WW loves the river DeNile. She’s not about to distance any closeness (perceived or true) for the members of the Jackson family. I don’t always believe that she watches everything she says that she does. I think she gets a version...cliff notes. They aren’t Norman notes as then they would be correct. Well, he might have, but her memory is shaky. 

I read in a blind that she’s on that same river with Big Kev. He spent last weekend with his mistress (if you believe these things) 

Edited to add: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/03/blind-item-1_5.html

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 2

I don't care if Wendy talks about her marriage or not. She could just say something generic about how they are working through some things or don't believe everything you read on the Internet. I don't want to hear her talk about either of the Kevs. 

What I do want is to hear Wendy do her job. She needs to have her facts correct if she is going to talk about someone on Hot Topics.

I see a disturbing theme with Wendy: She defends bad men. Bad men should be subject to whatever legal consequences come their way. Everyone needs help and should be given a break when it is warranted. For me, R Kelly has already had his break and has had ample time to receive whatever help is needed. Michael Jackson's victims lack credibility for backtracking on their testimony but sharing a bed with young boys is just wrong. Shame on him and the boy's parents for allowing it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Nothing about Luke Perry has anything to do with drugs. A good man like that Wendy has nothing but shade to say. While a despicable man like Kevin she loves. Wendy is warped. Just like the time she threw shade at Holly Robinson Peete and her family. Jealous bitch!

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

So she wears her wedding ring .. so what?  Doesn’t mean anything.  Baby mama girlfriend wears her five karat diamond still.  That means something.  Who is Wendy kidding?

Really! I didn't know that if you simply wear your wedding ring that means everything is automatically good in the marriage. She makes herself sound like some dated throwback from the 50's. Baby mama girlfriend has a gorgeous ring. Huge, modern and it doesn't look like some old lady ring my senile old rich aunt would wear. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Good read.  So she wears her wedding ring .. so what?  Doesn’t mean anything.  Baby mama girlfriend wears her five karat diamond still.  That means something.  Who is Wendy kidding?

Why would she give a shout to her husband that she is wearing her wedding ring. Wouldn't he know that if he lives with her and works with her. She is pathetic by saying that and proves he is with the other woman.

• Love 5
(edited)

Some observations from today (Wednesday)

”He’s so confident. He believes he’s innocent” she squawked about R. Kelly. She really seemed like she is on the fence with his quilt, but remembers that she has been warned (her sponsors). Now she feels sorry for him and that he needs help. That the mothers were to blame (partially). I think she is taking her cues from the Leaving Neverland documentary. She saw (or was told by her staff) that SM is laying a lot of the blame on the fact that those moms let their sons “sleep” with MJ. It’s a way of supporting him without outright doing so. 

Her chatter has seems to have calmed down. It must have been nerves on Monday when she was a high speed motor mouth. 

Re: Will Smith. “I just want the story Damn it”. Since when is that kind of language ok for daytime tv? It just surprised me to hear that blurt out  

She still doesn’t always get her facts straight. The Jonas brothers.  She called out the one married to Danielle was in the middle. Nope, he was on the left. There are monitors. Nobody corrected her. Ah well. Some things don’t change. 

Had a laugh that nobody in her audience saw the Toe Bro except her, Norman and her Queen of something. Isn’t Norman the number one for facts and keeping her straight? Who’s the queen? 

Wendy was laughing and more back to her old self when she was interviewing Colin Quinn. Leaning into him (she checked herself after saying that out loud). 

I think she has made some progress but she still has a ways to go but this was more enjoyable to watch than any show she has done (that I recall) in the past 6 months. However, I wish she would get current and give new dirt during her HT segment. I’m tired of the rehashing  

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 4
On 3/5/2019 at 9:27 AM, bichonblitz said:

Of course she has her own doctors. She's just trying to pretend she is still "one of us". 

Yeah, that whole fake ass verbal crap she spews at us, trying to make "us" feel like she's on the same social/economic level. 

And she definitely has her own doctors who most likely come to her home or get her conveniently in an appointment at a last minutes notice. 

I didn't watch today. I have no interest in her show at all. If it tanks, so what. It's going to be her fault for the demise. I think Norman and Suzanne are talented enough to move on to better things. Wendy is NOT.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yeah, that whole fake ass verbal crap she spews at us, trying to make "us" feel like she's on the same social/economic level. 

And she definitely has her own doctors who most likely come to her home or get her conveniently in an appointment at a last minutes notice. 

I didn't watch today. I have no interest in her show at all. If it tanks, so what. It's going to be her fault for the demise. I think Norman and Suzanne are talented enough to move on to better things. Wendy is NOT.

Exactly what is Norman's talent?  Not getting fired?  Anything he corrects I already know as well.  I'm not saying he can't get another job but I don't see any particular talent.  No shade, I'm just asking.  Fill me in.

I worked yesterday and went to her website to watch hot topics and my AVG said the website didn't have a certificate anymore or maybe it said, "Certificate Lapsed".  Anyways it shut it down.  Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Yesterday Wendy said R.Kelly just needs therapy not jail. Today she said he needs jail not therapy. 

This flip-flopping nonsense is why I can't even get mad at anything she says - we all see how she changes her opinions from one day to the next so how can she have any integrity.   That's why I just laugh, shake my head, and watch the ridiculous woman's antics.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

This flip-flopping nonsense is why I can't even get mad at anything she says - we all see how she changes her opinions from one day to the next so how can she have any integrity.   That's why I just laugh, shake my head, and watch the ridiculous woman's antics.

Regarding the young girls "dating" R. Kelly, Wendy asks whether deprogramming works?  I hope she is asking for her self. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, patty1h said:

Remember Wendy always used to say it was her right to change her mind because she was a woman, and women are soft and pink inside. I don't make this shizz up. She said it all the time. She is so disturbed. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Regarding the young girls "dating" R. Kelly, Wendy asks whether deprogramming works?  I hope she is asking for her self. 

I did not like how Wendy characterize the parents of the girls that R Kelly abused. She tried to defend R Kelly's depravity without being obvious about it.  It reminded me of R. Kelly saying to Gaile that the parents sold him their daughters. It grossed me out when he said it  yesterday and it appalled me when Wendy who is a mother said it today.  

• Love 3
8 hours ago, druzy said:

Yesterday Wendy said R.Kelly just needs therapy not jail. Today she said he needs jail not therapy. 

I'm not watching her "show" anymore. Just coming here for the "juice"! 

Wendy needs therapy too! She's crazy and not in a good way."

How you doin' Kelvin?!" 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Holy shit, did anybody else watch Thursday's show? What the fuck was Dina Lohan on? Or does she have MS now or something I don't know about? Jesus God, she could not sit still or control her arms or especially her mouth which she kept contorting, pulling her bottom lip up over the top and pursing her lips from side to side. Her speech was weird and she could barely answer a question. 

And Wendy? Wendy fucking sat there like nothing was happening, then at the end kept repeating, "I really like you Dina Lohan, I do, I like you."

Maybe Wendy didn't want to be all pot/kettle, or, she was told in no uncertain terms to be nice to the guests. It was fucking nuts! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
37 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Holy shit, did anybody else watch Thursday's show? What the fuck was Dina Lohan on? Or does she have MS now or something I don't know about? Jesus God, she could not sit still or control her arms or especially her mouth which she kept contorting, pulling her bottom lip up over the top and pursing her lips from side to side. Her speech was weird and she could barely answer a question. 

And Wendy? Wendy fucking sat there like nothing was happening, then at the end kept repeating, "I really like you Dina Lohan, I do, I like you."

Maybe Wendy didn't want to be all pot/kettle, or, she was told in no uncertain terms to be nice to the guests. It was fucking nuts! 

I did see the show. Dina must have been on some good drugs because she was all over the place. She acted hyper and at one point didn’t like something about WW (or something she said) and made a fist (that was meant to representing punching Wendy). Her hands were gesturing more than someone doing sign language. It was a little bit hard to watch or keep up. No wonder her daughter has problems with a mother like that! 

I did think that Wendy was spot on in her assessment of Theresa Guidice of RHONJ. 

• Love 4
(edited)
48 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

When Wendy said she didn't think a 22 year old not talking to parents for 2 years was not unusual I was thinking it may be time for little Kev to skeedaddle.

I was shocked when she said that, it was her way of minimizing R Kelly's vileness.  If somebody does not call their parents, then, something is wrong in the relationship. The fact that R. Kelly being a parent himself did not tell these girls to call their parents or go see them to allay their fears is very telling. Predators whether they are human or animals like to isolate their victims.  Wendy is on team R Kelly and she is pretending to be against him to not piss off the viewers.. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
(edited)
10 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I did see the show. Dina must have been on some good drugs because she was all over the place. She acted hyper and at one point didn’t like something about WW (or something she said) and made a fist (that was meant to representing punching Wendy). Her hands were gesturing more than someone doing sign language. It was a little bit hard to watch or keep up. No wonder her daughter has problems with a mother like that! 

Dina Lohan looked like she was playing charades!

Edited by druzy
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

It pretty much disgusts me that vile women like this Lohan broad are considered a celebrity or whatever the hell they are considered by doing nothing but riding their children's coat tails at best and exploiting them and ruining their childhood at worst.  Because really?  Look at where Dina Lohan's parenting and/or managing got her daughter.  Yeah.  I would venture to guess that Lindsay could have been so much more successful as an actor and as a person if this woman hadn't been involved in her life. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/03/blind-item-2_8.html 

Im assuming that this is the interview that we saw where Dina didn’t have control of herself. 

Doped up actors or celebrities must think that we are blind to their outlandish behaviors. Sigh. 

And I almost choked on my coffee when WW mentioned that the old, haggard looking Mrs. Lohan used to be a runway model. 😁😁😁😁HaHa!  So did I. What? You guys don't remember me? Chenoa the supermodel?!  What kind of ass kissing is WW doing? Mrs. Lohan is a despicable, vile pos of a mother and a human being. But give us some shoe cam Dinah. Fuck off Wendy!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I watched this week to check her out.  I am not liking her or the show.  It’s not the same anymore.  She’s not true to herself and to her fans.  It’s obnoxious of her not to explain a few things.  I don’t even know who her guests are.  I might just bail.  She did wrong and is arrogant about it.

• Love 6

I deleted her series and I don’t miss it.  Plus, I have y’all, which is much better.  If she disappears again and Sherri comes back, maybe I’ll watch.  She lost me with the lack of details on her situation and what I’ve read here about her semi-defense of R. Kelly and the disbelief in the Michael Jackson accusers.  Not that she has to believe any of the accounts, but I highly doubt she did the homework and watched anything before passing judgment, which is just sloppy.  Plus, the topics haven’t been hot in a while and I was just down to those unless the guest was interesting. I cringe when she’s rude during the cooking segments, she’s not listening during Ask Wendy, and I don’t care about Trendy at Wendy.  Actually, these deeply discounted offerings bug me on other shows too.  There’s no deal, just a reminder of how much markup is added to all that crap I don’t need...makes me feel like I’m at Service Merchandise or watching that part of Wheel of Fortune back in the old days where people had to spend their prize money on those awful home accessories no one wanted.

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I watched this week to check her out.  I am not liking her or the show.  It’s not the same anymore.  She’s not true to herself and to her fans.  It’s obnoxious of her not to explain a few things.  I don’t even know who her guests are.  I might just bail.  She did wrong and is arrogant about it.

Yes!!! It is SO obvious she is being fake, phony, disingenuous, and has an arrogant air about her that says "fuck all of you WW fans, I dont owe you or anyone else an honest explanation. Just keep hootin' and hollerin' for me cause ya'all are stupid".

Today I turned the channel 1 minute into her big SAGGY breasts being lugged out onto the stage. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Today Wendy informed us she is a "people pleaser." Um, does she even read her social media. 

Also, when they showed the clip of the man who found the latest R. Kelly video saying it shows Kelly abusing underage girls, Wendy shot back, "How does he know they are under age!"  The Inside Scoop woman said, "cuz they were under-developed." To which Wendy bellowed, "SO ARE YOU!" And she jutted out her FAKE chest to show what a real woman she is and I guess the Inside Scoop woman should be ashamed of her totally normal looking figure or something. The Inside Scoop just let Wendy have her hilarious "victory," but it was so fucking cringeworthy.

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Today Wendy informed us she is a "people pleaser." Um, does she even read her social media. 

Also, when they showed the clip of the man who found the latest R. Kelly video saying it shows Kelly abusing underage girls, Wendy shot back, "How does he know they are under age!"  The Inside Scoop woman said, "cuz they were under-developed." To which Wendy bellowed, "SO ARE YOU!" And she jutted out her FAKE chest to show what a real woman she is and I guess the Inside Scoop woman should be ashamed of her totally normal looking figure or something. The Inside Scoop just let Wendy have her hilarious "victory," but it was so fucking cringeworthy.

She is a people pleaser, or to be more correct, a PERSON pleaser, as in Big Kev.

Oh and if I spent $300 some-odd dollars on concert tickets I would've a) made sure the date was open (ie checked my little boy's college schedule), or b) gone to that concert and let him have a quiet house for the night.  I dunno, that's a lot of money for me to flush down the toilet.

We should know by now that boobs make the woman.  Or do they make a woman a boob?  

At least she's not wearing that short wig again, it did nothing for her proportions.

Edited by Destiny74
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

Or do they make a woman a boob?  

Destiny for the win.

Wendy gets more ridiculous every day. I couldn't believe her comments on the underage women. 

Nicki Minag cancels her show due to technical difficulties and Wendy jumps in with advice how how to appease the audience for failure to do her job. I wonder what kind of advice Nicki would have for Wendy when she takes off for winter break and comes back months later. I believe that Wendy was forced to come back by the suits or she would still be out. 

People pleaser? Wendy is delusional. 

• Love 8

I dropped by here to see what in the hey is going on with WW.  I stopped watching some time ago, but, keep seeing stories about her and how weird things have gotten.  I couldn't figure it out.  I recall the old days where there were rumors about Kevin and infidelity.  She chose to ignore.  I get it, but, then it seems that things really got crazy. She still ignored.  So, is she having a public meltdown, due to her denial or public acceptance of problem marriage?  Just curious.  She had it all at one time.  I thought her show was very successful.  Who got in her way?  Kevin, herself or something else.  Does her staff really detest her now or is that just tabloid crap? 

10888580-6800229-image-a-30_1552406819998.jpg.7725004b62b906ee470d3562288b53d3.jpg

Sweet. Fancy. Moses.

😁😁😁 This bitch has lost her f'n mind!! 😁😁😁

Is she wearing a bed comforter with holes cut out for her arms? Damn if she doesn't know how to BRING THE CRAZY! LOL!

ETA: Who's the old geezer next to her? Please don't tell me he's her body guard!! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

10888580-6800229-image-a-30_1552406819998.jpg.7725004b62b906ee470d3562288b53d3.jpg

Sweet. Fancy. Moses.

Wendy Williams was seen grocery shopping wearing a giant coat in New York Monday that resembled a comforter. A driver carried her shopping before loading the bags into his car

Her manager husband Kevin Hunter left the TV studio and headed elsewhere. He was dressed head-to-toe in a blue Louis Vuitton x Supreme ensemble

Dressed casually underneath the oversize coat, Williams wore black leggings and white sneakers to run errands.

She got help from a driver who carried her Gristedes shopping before loading the bags into his car.

But her manager spouse - with whom she has an 18-year-old son named Kevin Hunter Jr. - was not seen by her side. 

Instead Kevin Hunter left the Manhattan TV studio and headed elsewhere without his wife.

He was dressed head-to-toe in a blue Louis Vuitton x Supreme ensemble. 

image.png.02bdc9aa24e3398d978286e9b6b06f24.png

The Parka jacket alone costs anywhere upwards of $12,000 and the matching jeans also come with a hefty price tag of several thousand dollars.

Pairing the garish ensemble with a red Supreme sweater, stars and stripes boots, a beanie hat and blue co-coordinating sunglasses, Hunter appeared carefree as he clutched his cell phone during the outing.  

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, druzy said:

Wendy Williams was seen grocery shopping wearing a giant coat in New York Monday that resembled a comforter. A driver carried her shopping before loading the bags into his car

Her manager husband Kevin Hunter left the TV studio and headed elsewhere. He was dressed head-to-toe in a blue Louis Vuitton x Supreme ensemble

Dressed casually underneath the oversize coat, Williams wore black leggings and white sneakers to run errands.

She got help from a driver who carried her Gristedes shopping before loading the bags into his car.

But her manager spouse - with whom she has an 18-year-old son named Kevin Hunter Jr. - was not seen by her side. 

Instead Kevin Hunter left the Manhattan TV studio and headed elsewhere without his wife.

He was dressed head-to-toe in a blue Louis Vuitton x Supreme ensemble. 

image.png.02bdc9aa24e3398d978286e9b6b06f24.png

The Parka jacket alone costs anywhere upwards of $12,000 and the matching jeans also come with a hefty price tag of several thousand dollars.

Pairing the garish ensemble with a red Supreme sweater, stars and stripes boots, a beanie hat and blue co-coordinating sunglasses, Hunter appeared carefree as he clutched his cell phone during the outing.  

If he could only find a tree with which to hang himself with that fugly ass necklace! 

(Just kidding! I don't want Kelvin to harm himself!)

All I'm saying is at least he looks put together when he goes out.

I don't necessarily LIKE what he's wearing but at least he didn't raid the linen closet.

Then again, I bet that hellish coat cost A LOT OF MONEY.

• Love 3