Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

When Wendy came home from her 3 week “forced” vacation she made a statement saying that her physician told her she should not wear heels until her health issues straightened out. She stated that she fully intends to wear heels again. 

Yeah, I get that.  But, does she have to pick the ugliest, non-matching-the-outfit shoes?  I swear her stylist hates her.  And that gray t-shirt she wore a few days ago?  They didn't make it is a color?

6 hours ago, LIMOM said:

I guess he is a remnant of her wild cracked out ways.

There is no way that a “grown” woman would be attracted to this old thug. My two cents.

I was told that she acts scared around him.( in the last two years)

At a minimum, he emotionally abuses her. At worst, he beats the shit out of her. 

I think she is just addicted to him.  I really do.  He could commit murder and she'd still stand by her man because he has some psychological hold on her, and it ain't love.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Destiny74 said:

Well, she is delusional.  Proof... She insists on keeping her huge boobs even though they look ridiculous on her svelter frame.  She needs to have them redone.

Those ginormous breasts are probably the ONLY thing that keeps Big Kev interested in her (upon occasion). Except her money. She's Big Kev's cash cow with big boobs!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, DollEyes said:

In Wendy's case, given that she said the other day that "a friend is just an enemy on the backburner," it works both ways.

I also hated the shade that Wendy threw about the judge on Meek Mill's case,  saying that she thinks she's just a lonely woman who goes home to at least one cat. One thing I think the judge doesn't go home to is a cheating husband whose side piece is just around the corner. 

And Wendy's just a lonely (married) woman who goes home to her dog.

• Love 3
On 4/21/2018 at 12:29 PM, Mindthinkr said:

When Wendy came home from her 3 week “forced” vacation she made a statement saying that her physician told her she should not wear heels until her health issues straightened out. She stated that she fully intends to wear heels again. 

I get it, but damn, why is wearing those ugly sneakers with a shiny, tight, short gold dress. Loubitin, Valentino and Manolo all make flats, lol. I know, I still can't get over the shiny gold dress with bright white sneakers, I'm obsessed ! 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I get it, but damn, why is wearing those ugly sneakers with a shiny, tight, short gold dress. Loubitin, Valentino and Manolo all make flats, lol. I know, I still can't get over the shiny gold dress with bright white sneakers, I'm obsessed ! 

Oh I agree with you. She poor taste in footwear. I’ve seen some lovely flats and even dress slippers that could pass for daywear. Does she have a stylist? Then again I suppose that she’d have a final veto. I think she’s wearing the sneakers as she designed them? If not I do remember one pair she wore (hideous) that she did offer on her clothing line. One of my chuckles was from the sweatpants and lacy top she wore one day last week. Money can’t buy you taste. Look at Erika Jayne on RHOBH. The week after she was on Wendy’s show WW was talking about her and couldn’t remember her name but knew she had a Gucci dress on with thigh high boots. Erika always goes for the expensive designer clothes but some of what she chooses/wears is just plain unflattering or ugly. 

• Love 2

During her little spiel about Roberta Flack (which w kind spirited) she didn’t want to mention where Ms Flack lives. She lives in the Dakota. That’s where John Lennon (and Yoko) used to live and was killed in front of. 

If Prince was taking pharmacy (the photo the sheriff provided showed a CVS label) pain pills how the heck could they be bootleg? If the pharmacist gave me bootleg medicine instead of what I’m legally prescribed I’d be consulting a lawyer. Or (the conspiracy theorist in me is saying this) did his assistant, whom they were labeled for, go inside the place to get the pills only to switch them out for the fake ones which he then gave Prince?  Yes, this should have been investigated. If pharmacies are giving out cheap substitutes that are not the medicine they should be I want to know. In the meantime I will boycott CVS just to be safe. 

2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

If Prince was taking pharmacy (the photo the sheriff provided showed a CVS label) pain pills how the heck could they be bootleg?

The way I heard it is that Prince was given legitimate meds from his doctor, but he was also getting pills from "other sources", like a dealer.  Most likely scenario is that he was probably not managing his pain on whatever monthly amount of pills he could get from his physician and went to the street for the stronger stuff.  The stuff from the street is what had the deadly fentanyl in it.

Nitpick of the week - hearing Wendy say "Coochella" instead of Coachella.

• Love 3

How my eyes rolled when Wendy interrupted herself to drop in breaking news twice during HT.  The first revelation was  1) she was going to be putting the jerk sauce she hijacked from a party on her tuna fish lunch later, and  2) that the uncouth peasants that write the words on her teleprompter had the nerve to put in the word "pee".  How could those heathens put such a word for her mouth - they should know that she only says "urinate".  Burn them!  

I'm not sure if someone who feels the need to tell a national audience this kind of nonsense is delusional or an egomaniac.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, patty1h said:

How my eyes rolled when Wendy interrupted herself to drop in breaking news twice during HT.  The first revelation was  1) she was going to be putting the jerk sauce she hijacked from a party on her tuna fish lunch later, and  2) that the uncouth peasants that write the words on her teleprompter had the nerve to put in the word "pee".  How could those heathens put such a word for her mouth - they should know that she only says "urinate".  Burn them!  

I'm not sure if someone who feels the need to tell a national audience this kind of nonsense is delusional or an egomaniac.

I just watched this episode and I have to laugh.  It's funny to me where people will draw the line.  Wendy, admittedly, curses like a sailor but has issue with the word pee?

I know I have heard her say s**t instead of deficate or feces.  Funny she draws the line on urine and not the grosser, nastier of the two bodily functions.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, patty1h said:

she was going to be putting the jerk sauce she hijacked from a party on her tuna fish lunch later,

Oh, I missed that... was she sucking on her teeth and salivating, like she normally does when describing her weird food choices? Jerk sauce on tuna fish sounds absolutely disgusting to me! 

• Love 5

Nitpick of the week - hearing Wendy say "Coochella" instead of Coachella.

^^agree^^  How come she can't say it correctly?  So annoying.  It was funny to hear Aisha Tyler laugh at her pronunciation and correct it.  Wendy seemed to have no idea that she's been saying it wrong literally every single time.

• Love 2

I loved seeing Aisha today. She even made Wendy look good as the interviewer! 

Somewhere near the end of her Kayne ranting she interrupted herself to describe her look. Especially highlighting her Versace sneakers by saying “I’m kool” because they don’t become available to the public until the 28th. 

• Love 4

Oh drats. I know what Wendy’s topic of the day is going to be tomorrow. Meek Mills got out of jail tonight. There’s 2 links over on the Miscellaneous  Celebrity News thread. He got picked up in a personal helicopter. Wendy is going to urinate her pants (she’d be proud that I didn’t associate the word “pee” with her). 

• Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:32 PM, Apprentice79 said:

What is Wendy's angle regarding Beyoncé? She has spent years dogging her.  She has called her stupid, inarticulate, an attention hog, bad in bed. She has also spoken harshly about Matthew Knowles, her father, I am not saying that he is not shady, but, that was not her place to say that. He is still her father.. If Wendy thinks that Beyoncé will come to her show, just because she is kissing her ass now, she needs to let that go.. She will never come to her show. Why would she? 

And how would she know? How you doin', Ms. Wendy? AWLRIGHT! Hell would freeze over before Beyoncé (or Mariah) would come on the show.

7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I loved seeing Aisha today. She even made Wendy look good as the interviewer! 

Somewhere near the end of her Kayne ranting she interrupted herself to describe her look. Especially highlighting her Versace sneakers by saying “I’m kool” because they don’t become available to the public until the 28th. 

Same here. The woman is a chatterbox, but usually has intelligent things to say and is funny without being an asshole. Unlike Wendy, of course.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Jaded said:

With the Tuna mention I guess that confirms Wendy's not a total Vegan anymore? 

I thought that she ate something on camera a week or two ago that suggested that she no longer was exclusively vegan.  Maybe it was with Candice Kumai?  She might have been recalling a snack.  Is lobster jerk vegan?  I don't think so.  Exclusive Vegan is a tough thing to do for the long haul so I would blame her if added a few foods to the mix.  I guess she has been telling us gradually that she has changed her diet.

• Love 1
On 4/19/2018 at 8:53 AM, truthaboutluv said:

Speaking of Beyonce, I will say, a mess though Wendy may be, she turned out to be dead on in her read of the elevator situation right after it happened. Especially when Beyonce later came out with Lemonade that more or less validated most of what Wendy speculated. 

I rewatched some of last week's Hot Topics and Wendy was right about Mariah, too. Wendy knew the reality show and James Packer and Stella was all gonna be a disaster! I agree with Wendy that Mariah -- who now has great PR and support -- did the People story divulging her bipolar disorder to get ahead of Stella's lawsuit, which is already having details in tabloid media about erratic episodes. It's a really shitty thing of this Stella woman to do. I'm not sure if I agree with Wendy's advice to just pay off Stella and be done with it. Yes, $2 mil is pocket change to Mariah, but is it rewarding that behavior?

3 hours ago, JakeyJokes said:

It's a really shitty thing of this Stella woman to do. I'm not sure if I agree with Wendy's advice to just pay off Stella and be done with it. Yes, $2 mil is pocket change to Mariah, but is it rewarding that behavior?

It sure is and people who do that are rarely satisfied with one payout. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, rmcrae said:

And how would she know? How you doin', Ms. Wendy? AWLRIGHT! Hell would freeze over before Beyoncé (or Mariah) would come on the show.

Same here. The woman is a chatterbox, but usually has intelligent things to say and is funny without being an asshole. Unlike Wendy, of course.

Aisha is wonderful and she was great on the talk, She elevated that talk show. I always liked hearing her perspective.  I have to applaud her restraint, in not punching, Sharon Osbourne, in the face.  Sharon is vile and has a problem with strong, intelligent, Black women, like Aisha.  

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Sharon is vile and has a problem with strong, intelligent, Black women, like Aisha.  

I haven’t seen this but I do think she has an exaggerated sense of self importance. 

3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I haven’t seen this but I do think she has an exaggerated sense of self importance. 

Aisha's intelligence unnerved her... Sharon would always throw jabs at her...Aisha never went down to the gutter, where Sharon is. Not to mention, she felt that Holly Robison Peete did not know her place and was not Black enough, in her eyes.  Who is Sharon Osbourne to question someone's Blackness..

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Aisha's intelligence unnerved her... Sharon would always throw jabs at her...Aisha never went down to the gutter, where Sharon is. Not to mention, she felt that Holly Robison Peete did not know her place and was not Black enough, in her eyes.  Who is Sharon Osbourne to question someone's Blackness..

It is never anyone’s place to comment on the “blackness” of someone. 

My brother taught me something that did well by me. All people are green. (It didn’t come from Kermit the frog. It came from his Army experience.) It made me a good nurse. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

(It didn’t come from Kermit the frog. It came from his Army experience.)

My Army experience as well.

12 minutes ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Did Wendy seriously just share a story about sucking snot from her son's nose and SWALLOWING?!  No way that just happened...

OMG...sadly I’m going to miss the show today so thanks for that ah...interesting nugget. I’m literally grossed out and hope I forget that tidbit before I meet my friend for lunch.

Thank you for posting any information about what I will miss. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

OMG...sadly I’m going to miss the show today so thanks for that ah...interesting nugget.

Oh, well that little story came on the heels of her telling Jason Biggs' wife that she "overshares" on social media.  There was a picture of the wife using a snot sucker contraption on her baby and then Wendy decided to take the grossness all the way to the left.

And we all found out that Jason's wife, "no longer swallows" since she got married.

Enjoy that lunch, Mindthinkr!  

• Love 2

Wendy highlighted her body dysmorphia issues again yesterday when she went on about Kim Kardashian's body, which lead her to describe the "straw test" for your back and also the "pencil test" for your boobs.  Last week, when talking about Beyonce, she mentioned that Bey was showing "thigh gap", like it's a great accomplishment.  **I remember Wendy talking about her younger years and how she was upset that she didn't have a thigh gap like the thin girls.  Last, she frequently shows jealousy at some of the celebs/Instagram woman who have those ridiculous enhanced butts.

Then, she shades Kelly Clarkson while doing a story on that sex cult; Kelly was allegedly recruited for the cult.  As they gave details on this group, they told how they only allowed the women 800 calories a day and Wendy had to say something like "no way is Kelly Clarkson going to stay in a group that only gives you 800 calories!"  Body shame much, Wendy?

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5

I recently read an article on myths like thigh gap.  It said that it really depends more on the shape and structure of your bones than your weight.  All women can get thigh gap, but many will be dangerously underweight if they can achieve it.

Why does Wendy always bring up Trump?  I have friends who are conservative, liberal, libertarian, etc. and we can be friends without bringing Trump up in everything.  I think she does it to ellicit rousing applause from the audience.  I don't tune in to Wendy for political discourse.  If she wants to get political, get a show on CNN.  

I saw the Aisha Tyler interview and it was good.  She's a very good interviewee.  Then again, her project it a subject Wendy wanted to talk about so Wendy let her have the time to talk.  If Wendy doesn't care about the guests project, it gets pushed to the end and mentioned over the music.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Did Wendy seriously just share a story about sucking snot from her son's nose and SWALLOWING?!  No way that just happened...

Holly Robinson Peete talked about the same thing during the first season of The Talk.  I didn't have children yet, so that totally made me gag.  Now that I have kids...it still makes me gag, but I can understand why one would do it.  

And that interview with Jason Biggs and his wife was a mess!  I mean, they're a mess anyway (what with their weird stories of hiring hookers and such) but that interview was just all over the place.  

• Love 3

I’m really sorry that I was unable to view today’s show. Gosh don’t force me to go over to her website just to see Thais mess (Biggs) of an interview or see the photo where she called out Kanye for being fat. Of all days....

Thank God I skipped over the Biggs interview!

Okay why did Dr. Drew not get a regular segment! I enjoy hearing his take on current celeb situations and for fucks sake the story of the day was Kanye's mental health?! Really?! Wendy can't have Dr. Drew give his take?! HE'S RIGHT THERE!!! At least Drew got to shoot down Wendy's dimestore psychology during Ask Wendy.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, patty1h said:

Wendy highlighted her body dysmorphia issues again yesterday when she went on about Kim Kardashian's body, which lead her to describe the "straw test" for your back and also the "pencil test" for your boobs.  Last week, when talking about Beyonce, she mentioned that Bey was showing "thigh gap", like it's a great accomplishment.  **I remember Wendy talking about her younger years and how she was upset that she didn't have a thigh gap like the thin girls.  Last, she frequently shows jealousy at some of the celebs/Instagram woman who have those ridiculous enhanced butts.

Then, she shades Kelly Clarkson while doing a story on that sex cult; Kelly was allegedly recruited for the cult.  As they gave details on this group, they told how they only allowed the women 800 calories a day and Wendy had to say something like "no way is Kelly Clarkson going to stay in a group that only gives you 800 calories!"  Body shame much, Wendy?

Yes, she said that on her, the pencil still doesn't drop. I do not think that means what you think it does Wendy:-P

• Love 4

Well, here's an explanation for the bizarre behavior.  Not a surprise in this blind.

This show host is known for talking, but don’t expect her to talk much about this. Viewers have noticed that something seems up with the A lister and they should soon have the answer to their questions. ‘She is getting a divorce!’ a source says exclusively to me. ‘They’ve been trying to save their marriage for the last year, but it just isn’t working out and she’s ready to throw in the towel.’ Apparently some big money will be exchanging hands in the settlement. Wendy Williams/Kevin Hunter

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Babalooie said:

Well, here's an explanation for the bizarre behavior.  Not a surprise in this blind.

This show host is known for talking, but don’t expect her to talk much about this. Viewers have noticed that something seems up with the A lister and they should soon have the answer to their questions. ‘She is getting a divorce!’ a source says exclusively to me. ‘They’ve been trying to save their marriage for the last year, but it just isn’t working out and she’s ready to throw in the towel.’ Apparently some big money will be exchanging hands in the settlement. Wendy Williams/Kevin Hunter

Wow. Just wow. I never thought that she’d throw in the towel. Seeing as the mistress in Morristown is wearing an engagement ring,  I’d venture a guess that it’s Big Kevin is the one that really wants out. Poor Wendy. This is going to effect her perhaps dramatically (judging by how she has been reacting thus far with her health etc issues). I just hope that she gets a good lawyer because BK will probably go after spousal support from W. 

She will be devastated as her son is going to college and with BK leaving she’s really going to be alone for the first time in a long time. At least she has her co-hosts and brown nosers who will try to lift her spirits up. I hope that it doesn’t ruin her show or she will be forced to do it (meaning it would even be worse than it has come to) as she is still under contract with him as manager.  Heck, I’d try to walk away after that and  change the title to start over. I think she does have the fan base. 

@Babalooie Where did you come across this tidbit? Thanks for sharing it. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, greyflannel said:

Yes, she said that on her, the pencil still doesn't drop. I do not think that means what you think it does Wendy:-P

The pencil is supposed to drop because that shows there's not enough sag to hold the pencil under the boob.  Am I wrong about that? 

I don't know if I believe the blind item. Wendy was glowing just a few days ago about what a fantastic time they had as a family while taking Lil Kevin to different colleges over the weekend. Doesn't sound like divorce to me unless they are putting on a front for the boy. Maybe she's doing damage control and doesn't want the public to know the truth yet. Hard to tell with delusional Wendy. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 1

When Wendy was discussing the downfall of Bill Cosby, she listed the names of other "black heroes" who have fallen.  She named musicians Michael Jackson, Prince and paused like she was thinking of who else to name.  I said to myself "I bet that hypocrite will never throw out the name of her new friend, R. Kelly".  Of course, she didn't.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

The pencil is supposed to drop because that shows there's not enough sag to hold the pencil under the boob.  Am I wrong about that? 

I don't know if I believe the blind item. Wendy was glowing just a few days ago about what a fantastic time they had as a family while taking Lil Kevin to different colleges over the weekend. Doesn't sound like divorce to me unless they are putting on a front for the boy. Maybe she's doing damage control and doesn't want the public to know the truth yet. Hard to tell with delusional Wendy. 

Exactly.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I thought so too.  I think Wendy is wrong, yet again.

• Love 2

Wendy made no sense today. She went off on several embarrassing tangents in Hot Topics and Norman had to reel her back in. Thank god for Norman. White people have more people to hold them up when they fall as opposed to black people? Ok, tell that to Kevin Spacey and Weinstein to name a few. I don't see any white people holding them up. That whole Cosby segment had me going What. The. Eff. Then she said he should be living out of prison, sleeping on a cot somewhere with bread and water.... somebody please help this woman! 

I could not even figure out what the heck she was talking about with Ali Wentworth. Her friend Reggie calling her talking about Ali's husband George, Wendy hanging up on her, Wendy watching George every Sunday, blah blah blah. She lost Ali, too, who was trying hard to keep up with her rant. There was no following that crazy train of thought. 

• Love 5

I was confused by her rant about Anita Baker. I tried to look up what she was talking about but nothing popped up.

I saw something about Anita Baker having a twitter fight with some young singer/actress who said  Anita was rude to her mom. Idk . Anyone have any idea?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I was confused by her rant about Anita Baker. I tried to look up what she was talking about but nothing popped up.

I saw something about Anita Baker having a twitter fight with some young singer/actress who said  Anita was rude to her mom. Idk . Anyone have any idea?

• Love 1