Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m getting repeats. Perhaps getting fill-ins isn’t going to be as easy as we’d hoped for this show. I’m just sad for the crew that probably needs the paychecks. 

I'm getting reruns too. Not that I care. I only watch hot topics, IF it's somewhat amusing. 

• Love 2

This will never happen, but, I’ll bet if Big Kev came back into her life and took care of her and drove her in every morning and ran the show like he did, Wendy would recover from all her ailments in a flash.  Him leaving and have a Baby Girl was the root of all her ailments.  She would be back in that purple chair in one hot minute, swollen anklets and all.  People have much worse.

• Love 7

I can't disagree, it seems more obvious than ever that Wendy was just the show pony (and I use that term lightly) who had everything taken care of for her, and now she just can't cope. That's probably why she put up with Kevin's extra-curriculars for so long. In addition, she had someone doing her wigs and makeup, picking out her wardrobe, Norman to prop her up during hot topics, etc etc. I think she really doesn't know how to do anything on her own, and her fantasy is that Kevin swoops back in to save her.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Rightside said:

Who knows if this is just WW publicity b.s.. I think it is. We all know there's a bottle of hot sauce and some Popeye's chicken in her fridge just waiting for this stupid "eating healthy" video to be over so she can chow down. 

Poor thing. She still thinks she can deceive us. 

And maybe it's just my computer screen but she looks like she's growing a moustache in that pic.

• Love 5

Michael Rappaport..STFU and go home. 

And WhyTF is he always mentioning people who like cats...like they're weird or freaky people. Fuck off you skinny, ultra hyper pos. And it's obvious Norman doesn't like cats either. But THAT was never revealed by Norman while WW was hosting the show. Nobody on her staff EVER said they disliked cats until now. I'm so over all of these assholes. (FYI: i love ALL animals)

And who cares if Nicholas cage has a baby on the way? It's a common thing in the world of Hollywood couples. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Sounds like Wendy has traded in Kev Sr for Kev Jr. 

She must need impossible amounts of attention to “be well”. 

And probably dangling money in front of his nose so he'll pay attention to her.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

And probably dangling money in front of his nose so he'll pay attention to her.

Of course! Well she IS the bigger "meal ticket" for the son as opposed to Big Kev.

Wendy's been doing this "hiatus due to Grave's disease/lymphedema" b.s. for YEARS. It's just word salad for the truth which is "drugs/alcohol".And now, suddenly the son is her concerned, loving caregiver? Yeah sure. She probably told him to do as she commands or he won't be getting an inheritance.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Granted, I have no idea what is truly going on with Wendy W and her son. But I would think the best way for him to truly help his mother would be to keep her issues and pictures off of social media. It would seem counterproductive in the long run. 

• Love 4

Tues.  What the hell?  Leah Remini is off her rocker.  My husband said she must be on something.  Screaming and yelling the whole hour.  Cheryl Burke mentioned Leah and her no knowledge about viabrators.  Michelle, or. Whatever her name is mentioned something about it also.  Leah got so crazy, she attacked Michelle and smacked her in the face with the paper she was holding.  She could have damaged her eye and retna or however it’s spelled.  I would have gave her a smack right back.  She’s a complete lunatic on this show.  Always screaming and phyically attacking someone.  She’s too much for this show.  Too loud, too physical and too crazy.  Too out of control, and not funny.  Trying too hard to get the spot.

It was a repeat so I didn’t watch. I didn’t care for those two when they guest hosted. Too animated and loud for my taste. I’m surprised that they were on because my TV guide said that Michael Rappaport was supposed to be hosting a new show. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Rightside said:

It is back to repeats as Michael Rappaport has Covid.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYmALDwlLOh/

Nobody wants to take over this shit show. They all come on to make some quick cash for a week of probably, less than 12 hours of filming. 

I wonder where he got Covid? I guess one never knows. I wish him well but hope he stays off WW, WWHL and anywhere else on TV. I can not stand his skinny, loud mouth, shit talking a$$.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

It was a repeat so I didn’t watch. I didn’t care for those two when they guest hosted. Too animated and loud for my taste. I’m surprised that they were on because my TV guide said that Michael Rappaport was supposed to be hosting a new show. 

Oh, I didn’t know it was a repeat as I don’t watch daily.  All the subs stink.  Sherry, too loud, Michael too eh!
 Today, Leah andMichele back again.  Leah doesn’t let Michele speak, always interrupting her.  She never lets her finish a sentence.  Very annoying.  She should take her lips and go away.  I know nobody cared for Wendy after awhile, but I have to say, she knew how to speak.  She was calm, drank her tea, took her time, and didn’t talk like a maniac.  She came from radio, and knew how to speak to an audience nice and calmly.  She was a Pro.  These comedians are not pros for this kind of show.  I don’t want to watch hyper in the morning.  If Wendy doesn’t come back, I hope they can this show and put something else on.  And soon.  What’s the hold up?  Contract?  Btw, what’s up with Micheles get- up?  She’s a pretty woman who looks like Alvira at Halloween.  What’s with the hairdo and two grey round things in her hair?  It looks very old ladyish.  She would look much younger with a new doo.  The makeup too.  It’s very weird.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Btw, what’s up with Micheles get- up?  She’s a pretty woman who looks like Alvira at Halloween.  What’s with the hairdo and two grey round things in her hair?  It looks very old ladyish.  She would look much younger with a new doo.  The makeup too.  It’s very weird.

Yes. I too think she would look 15 years younger without the black and gray hair. She's vegan so she's putting good healthy foods in her body. She just needs to change her "look". But to each their own.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Thursday:   The two Morons again.  Norman is getting disgusted, I think.

Today's show in California is a repeat from December. I think that's what we will be getting for at least, the month of January. 

I wonder what the WW employees are doing during more "down time"?  

5 hours ago, Showthyme said:

NOTHING surprises me with WW. So is stripping naked on the set of her show in 2020 a side effect of Grave's disease or lymphedema? 

We know the answer to that. I know she has die hard fans that want to believe every bizarre behavior is due to her "health " issues.

But the jig is up....she just needs to admit to herself and us, about her addictions and horrible treatment of her "co hosts, staff and pets." 

You can tell she is still communicating with Norman, the shows producer. She's still pulling some strings with how her show is conducted while she is gone. I can just hear WW barking at Norman "TELL THEM BITCHES TO STICK TO HOT TOPICS!!"

Wendy is the 2022 version of Gone Girl. Or Bye Wig. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

NOTHING surprises me with WW. So is stripping naked on the set of her show in 2020 a side effect of Grave's disease or lymphedema? 

We know the answer to that. I know she has die hard fans that want to believe every bizarre behavior is due to her "health " issues.

But the jig is up....she just needs to admit to herself and us, about her addictions and horrible treatment of her "co hosts, staff and pets." 

You can tell she is still communicating with Norman, the shows producer. She's still pulling some strings with how her show is conducted while she is gone. I can just hear WW barking at Norman "TELL THEM BITCHES TO STICK TO HOT TOPICS!!"

Wendy is the 2022 version of Gone Girl. Or Bye Wig. 

And don’t think for one minute she’s not reading this thread everyday.  Lol.  “Hi Wendy, Time to Shape up or Ship Out”.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Showthyme said:

This was in May 2020. I know people don't like her but that was 20 months ago. She seemed to have gotten her act somewhat together in 2021.

When did they come back to the studio in 2021 with the staffers in the audience? 

However, there is this

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10403059/Wendy-Williams-talking-anybody-continues-hiatus-health-issues.html

Edited by Rightside
21 hours ago, Rightside said:

She seemed to have gotten her act somewhat together in 2021.

If I've got this wrong, please someone correct me. But as I recall, it was WW returning, yet again from hiatus, in the beginning of 2021.

There was a live episode of W high and/or drunk. She was totally loaded on something. Asking the sound guy to keep playing the harp music for the shoe cam. Only W wasn't showing off shoes. She was giggling like an 8 year old at the music. This went on for at least a minute or more. You could see Norman was horrified but not much he could do. None of it was funny. Wendy was clearly high.

The video of that episode is probably still out there on You Tube. So Wendy really hasn't changed one iota. Same old $hit just another season. "All is well in Hunterville". 

• Love 5

^ How much was she even around in 2021? They went on hiatus at the end of 2020, she did some remote shows, the was back in the studio for awhile (I think), then went on summer hiatus and never returned for the fall season that was due to start in Sept 2021. First it was because Wendy (allegedly) had covid, then of course let's thrown in complications from Graves, lymphedema, yada yada yada. 

• Love 5

So Wendy used to force a male subordinate to have sex with her or else at her old radio show.  She used to also force him to listen to her masturbate over the phone. Wow! Wendy is even worst than I thought that she was..  She is a vile despicable human being and needs to go away..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4
54 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

How much was she even around in 2021?

She was around enough to behave like a low life pos. Including insulting her "co-hosts" during "ask Wendy". 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

The guest hosts seem to know that Wendy is not coming back/

So, are the guest hosts still thanking Wendy every day, saying they can't wait for her to get back, that they miss her, or have they stopped since they've filled in so many times since September and it's tired now.

Sherri is not funny whatsoever. Her jokes are so stale and predictable and she’s too loud. Kym seems to have the same jokes and mannerisms.

Michael Rappaport has been the best. He has the most knowledge of hot topics, he speaks with a normal volume and isn’t an attention hog, and he is great with the guests. I do really enjoy Leah Remini as well, but I can see that she is an acquired taste. And she really doesn’t want to “go there“ with certain hot topics. But I love hearing about her life and she has a very funny personality and funny stories.

So tired of Suzanne too. Her “what?  what?!” and “uh huh!” is soooo annoying.

I wonder if/when the staff will start looking for new jobs. No way is this show coming back. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, abc123 said:

I do really enjoy Leah Remini as well, but I can see that she is an acquired taste. And she really doesn’t want to “go there“ with certain hot topics. But I love hearing about her life and she has a very funny personality and funny stories.

I love Leah Remini, and believe if it were her show, things might be different. But I doubt she will be considered because that means she'd have to move to NY...unless she can get production to move to CA.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, patty1h said:

are the guest hosts still thanking Wendy every day, 

Pretty sure that's a yes. I don't watch every day or even an entire episode but I watch enough to know the guest hosts are still thanking Wendy for "allowing" them to sit in The Queen's chair and allowing them the honor and privilege of hosting. Such bullshit. 

I like Sherri. 

• Love 3

I really didn't like Sherri's hosting this week. She was too "Wendy-like" by going off on tangents, or making every subject all about her, instead of just talking about hot topics.

And really, how many damn times do we have to see that same picture of her & son? 🙄

• LOL 5

I just discovered that Wendy the guest hosts won't be on here during the Olympics.  The show is getting bumped for Ellen.  (Kelly Clarkson is getting bumped for Big Bang Theory reruns and the national news, but she's rerun on both Bravo and the following day on a different local channel.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:
2 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

I just discovered that Wendy the guest hosts won't be on here during the Olympics.  The show is getting bumped for Ellen.  (Kelly Clarkson is getting bumped for Big Bang Theory reruns and the national news, but she's rerun on both Bravo and the following day on a different local channel.)

Thanks for the update.

Where is "here"? Are you East coast? West coast? Central America?

I don't really care if Wendy's show is on or not but I have been liking it more since WW has been gone.

I like seeing Norman and Suss being obviously relaxed and happy. However, if the show gets cancelled, I won't care.I just like seeing the staff happy. 

• Love 5

This is only on our local station in Oregon.  I think it's unusual for Wendy's show to be on NBC, as it is here.  She was on the FOX station for a long time (switching time slots often).  Originally I think she was carried on the national CW feed, then was dropped and for a few years and could only be seen here on BET.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

.  I think it's unusual for Wendy's show to be on NBC, as it is here.  She was on the FOX station for a long time (switching time slots often

Wendy has consistently been on FOX in So Cal.  It will be interesting to see what happens to this show in the future.

IIRC TMZ used to be on right before or after Wendy but that was a vert long time ago! 

• Love 1

I seriously would be surprised if the show is renewed again.  I read that Wendy's contract runs out later this year (month?) and I feel like we may see a taped goodbye from Wendy in that final month. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I feel like we may see a taped goodbye from Wendy in that final month. 

That would be a great "parting/ending" for WW. Not sure how she will choose to "end" this mess. I doubt it will be honest and sincere. JMOO

• Love 5