Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Wendy finished hot topics today by scolding us to tip more.  We should be tipping at least 25%. You know, her son is a good tipper: where does he get his money from?  Wendy said that 30% tip is good but 100% tip is better. Of course this is all said by a woman who doesn't want to even pay for her own meal and is looking for a "meal ticket" even though she is a multi-millionaire.  Now that's a good HT tip! No, a good tip is that regular people don't have all that extra money to tip especially if the service is bad.  Between 15% and 20% is all I can do.  I suppose that's why I'd rather eat at home.  But how is this a hot topic?

I'm also annoyed because she has another housewife on and I never watch any housewives shows and I don't think that they are celebrities.  Actually, I watch Wendy on the DVR so I can come here and complain. I almost never watch the rest of the show but Wendy is so bad at hot topics that I can't turn my eyes away from the hot accident.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Kira53 said:

she has another housewife on and I never watch any housewives shows and I don't think that they are celebrities. 

Exactly. And Wendy doesn't have an f'n clue who she is talking about whether it's housewives or celebrities. That's why she has Norman.

• Love 3
(edited)

I was scanning through the comments of today's show on Youtube and saw an explanation of possibly why Wendy has been so rattled and scattered recently.  Someone said that the rumor is that Kevin and Sharina got married last week or had some kind of commitment ceremony at the very least.   

That is probably why she has recently ramped up dropping info about her dating/social life, like how she's hitting exclusive restaurants, spending weekends in the Hamptons with Don Lemon, how the paparazzi are always stalking her, why she decided to be seen with Ray J.  She has to let the ex know that Wendy will not be put in a corner! and she is having a swinging single life in the Big Apple. This act is so transparent.

ADDED:  She did a story about the Kardashian's and referred to Rob as "Rob the Blob".  This bish - I guess she forgot the time she cried in school after a classmate called her "Wendy Whaleiams".

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 9
23 hours ago, patty1h said:

an explanation of possibly why Wendy has been so rattled and scattered recently.  Someone said that the rumor is that Kevin and Sharina got married last week or had some kind of commitment ceremony at the very least.   

Wendy needs psychological therapy and addiction help. She is nuts. Not a very kind way of saying it but it's the truth. 

And for all of those people who think Wendy is off the drugs for long periods then back on them, that's not really possible to do that when you're an addict. You might have relapses, but people still believe Wendy stays clean for months/years then goes back on her drugs/alcohol. Wendy most likely has NEVER stopped doing drugs/alcohol. JMOO

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Wendy Williams’ ex Kevin Hunter’s ‘love child’ revealed for first time as he steps out with ‘mistress’ near Florida home https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/3060801/wendy-williams-ex-kevin-hunters-love-child-revealed/

Although I couldn't enlarge the pics, the baby looks very cute. And good for Big K and Sharina for moving on with their lives away from Big Wendy. 

Why should they (Kelvin and Sharina) hide themselves from the public? Except for the fear of retaliation from WW, I applaud them for finally living their lives out in the open with their baby. Living in happiness and love.

Today's show (Thursday) with "special" guest Luenell. Obnoxious, loud and the long pointy fingernails. Flashing her breasts at prison inmates. She is just gross. But according to WW, Luenell is a "friend of." Yeah right Wendy.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5
(edited)

I loved the karma today. Remember when Wendy rudely demanded to know why the Asian man on Zoom she was interviewing eyes were closed and he had to respond that he's Asian and it's genetics.

Well today Wendy's eyes were slammed shut just like his was, but in his case he was born with it, not a druggie. The wig was awful today too.

Edited by LEILANI2
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I loved the karma today. Remember when Wendy rudely demanded to know why the Asian man on Zoom she was interviewing eyes were closed and he had to respond that he's Asian and it's genetics.

Well today Wendy's eyes were slammed shut just like his was, but in his case he was born with it, not a druggie.

I have to check this out on You Tube! Thanks for the info.

• Love 1
On 7/13/2021 at 3:46 PM, Kira53 said:

Wendy finished hot topics today by scolding us to tip more.  We should be tipping at least 25%. You know, her son is a good tipper: where does he get his money from?  Wendy said that 30% tip is good but 100% tip is better.

Judging by the class of people who sit in her audience each day, and the way they dress and the 'ask Wendy' questions they present to her, I wonder how many tip 25%, 30% or 100% when they go out to eat at 'family chain' restaurants like Olive Garden, IHOP, Applebee's, etc. ? 

I'll guess less than 0%. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
15 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Well today Wendy's eyes were slammed shut just like his was, but in his case he was born with it, not a druggie. The wig was awful today too.

These "Ask Wendy" people are so f'n dumb. And wendy needs to get that cough checked out.

Her wig was awful. Her super tight dress that looked like salmon skin, her bloated ankles. Girl, go home.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3
(edited)
20 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

I was noticing the dramatic difference watching today's HT.  I thought maybe she's been crying for the last few days seeing that Kelvin who looks to be happy and she can't find a date. I thought they were swollen shut from crying. I still hate her lips among other things.

Edited by Kira53
I don't remember to proofread.
  • Love 1
(edited)

A couple of days ago, Wendy threw more shade at Sha'carri Richardson, this time because she was offered $250K to endorse a vaping company. While Wendy had a point that an athlete selling smoking to kids isn't a good look, I didn't appreciate her telling Sha'carri to just shut up and run.

Last time I checked, it wasn't Ms. Richardson who mocked a young man's death. After what happened last week, as far as I'm concerned, Wendy has no business telling anyone who's not on the payroll what to say and how to say it. Wendy should take her own advice and just STFU.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 7/13/2021 at 3:46 PM, Kira53 said:

Wendy finished hot topics today by scolding us to tip more.  We should be tipping at least 25%. You know, her son is a good tipper: where does he get his money from?  Wendy said that 30% tip is good but 100% tip is better. Of course this is all said by a woman who doesn't want to even pay for her own meal and is looking for a "meal ticket" even though she is a multi-millionaire.  Now that's a good HT tip! No, a good tip is that regular people don't have all that extra money to tip especially if the service is bad.  Between 15% and 20% is all I can do.  I suppose that's why I'd rather eat at home.  But how is this a hot topic?

I'm also annoyed because she has another housewife on and I never watch any housewives shows and I don't think that they are celebrities.  Actually, I watch Wendy on the DVR so I can come here and complain. I almost never watch the rest of the show but Wendy is so bad at hot topics that I can't turn my eyes away from the 

Edited by Hangin Out
  • Love 1
On 7/17/2021 at 9:30 AM, iwantcookies said:

She gave out gift cards??? Oh man that’s nice...

How much $$ did the gift cards have on them and what store(?) were they able to be redeemed?

Wendy is a cheap ass miser. She takes home all of the food the guest chefs cook, the Trendy at Wendy samples. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

How much $$ did the gift cards have on them and what store(?) were they able to be redeemed?

Wendy is a cheap ass miser. She takes home all of the food the guest chefs cook, the Trendy at Wendy samples. 

its probably for $5 at the Dollar tree 🤣

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Wendy is done until September!

Wonder where she is at for the summer.

She's somewhere trying to find out if Nick Cannon's new talk show will be aired at the same time her show is on. I hope so. It's boring tv in L.A. with nothing to watch but WW at 11 a.m. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/23/2021 at 4:45 PM, chenoa333 said:

She's somewhere trying to find out if Nick Cannon's new talk show will be aired at the same time her show is on. I hope so. It's boring tv in L.A. with nothing to watch but WW at 11 a.m. 

Here in N.Y. too at 10 am.  I love Nick Cannon and hope he goes against her.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 2

I usually love Wendy, but she was so rude and moody lately lol. I remember one episode where she told her audience that no one looked good enough to be Eye Candy. She always criticizes them for applauding too much. Maybe that’s why Suzanne was hardly seen in the last few weeks.

Plus, her interviews with some of the male guests this season have been so cringe. How could I also forget when she was implying that the DaBrat was hitting on her, only for DaBrat to later call Wendy out on it because none of that ever happened.

It’s obvious Wendy was pretty much over the show by the end of the season so hopefully, the summer break will do her good.

• Love 2

Wendy should just quit already.  She’s very rude to her guests, staff and audience.  Who does she think she is?  Hardly anyone wants to come on the show anymore.  Norman is doing all the work.  The only hing I like about the show is the food segment and the things they sell every week.  Hot Topics we already read in the papers or internet.  She takes off a lot too.  All summer and every Friday.  The audience is like a circus.

• Love 6

This popped up in my Youtube recommendations and I'm so happy it did.  This guy does a hilarious parody of Wendy doing Hot Topics.   He is obviously a super fan because he has all of Wendy's moves down, complete with burps, Q-Tips and zingers to Suzanne and the audience.  He does an amazing job.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, patty1h said:

This popped up in my Youtube recommendations and I'm so happy it did.  This guy does a hilarious parody of Wendy doing Hot Topics.   He is obviously a super fan because he has all of Wendy's moves down, complete with burps, Q-Tips and zingers to Suzanne and the audience.  He does an amazing job.  

That was very entertaining. The only things he left out were Wendy constantly mumbling "MmHmm MmHmm", guzzling all food that guest chef's prepare, and no mention of Norman correcting all of her frickin' Everything!!

Thanks Patty!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2

Thanks Patty. He doesn’t look as hip or sophisticated as I would have thought. It will probably be over before her new season begins. I really hope she will find some happiness and let it spill over into the mood she has on the show. 

• LOL 1
11 hours ago, druzy said:

It’s about time.  I want to see some junk.  I want to see a new and improved Wendy.  Her own hair, skinny again, no sneakers, size B-cup new boobs.  She had enough time on her vacation to pull herself together.  What kind of contract is that?  Works four days a week, a zillion sick days, off all summer, etc.  WTF?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

And her own Color, if she has any hair left.

She has no hair left. If she does, it's unhealthy, dried out and an inch 'long". 

She needs to retire before she is forced to make the walk of shame.

• Love 1

Come on!   I think Wendy is just trolling at this point because she does NOT have to appear in public in a flimsy robe and socks knowing the paparazzi is always outside her building.  She could have put on a more suitable coverup for out in public and some flat slides instead of socks on wet ground.  All of this show seems staged to me and she could have done so many other things than this bag lady act.   

I'm thinking this may all be a sick ploy for attention, then she can show up on the first day back of the new season looking "healthy" again and the cohosts will clap their fucking hands off for brave trouper Wendy.   *Of course, I will eat my words if she turns out to be really ill*

Edited by patty1h
it's trouper, not trooper
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Those pictures are sad, in more ways than I can list.

I'm going to list one. Where the hell does a "d-celebrity" buy that janky ass wig that looks like she just crawled out of a dumpster in an alley? That takes some research to find a wig like that. Party City Halloween special? 

Wendy is so fake and transparent. Like Patty1h said....she must be trolling us. But it's the same old same old tired excuse from Wendy everytime she needs an excuse for not returning to her show. It's thyroid disease, lymphedema is really bad this month. It's like she's preparing her "defense" for why she will be missing lots of episodes of her show in the future

She really went overboard with the "act" this time which tells me she is preparing us for an (unbelievable") excuse. Not that she's ever given a believable one.

And I don't even want to hear about her "bug eyes" from thyroid disease. They have a drug for that condition. But it's probably not good to take it with booze and coke.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Wow... Just making sure folks are getting the full visual from your link. Because... damn.

1740272355_Screenshot_20210911-002718_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.de3a195f3868f5a4cca5ee1d4e079598.jpg

1784358743_Screenshot_20210911-002935_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.389cdf76a2d74acefedbb9bfc957bcbb.jpg

1293569577_Screenshot_20210911-002830_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.45f1d899927a8a5fd55cd712b3141619.jpg

It's the binder clip in the hair wig for me.

💀💀💀

You definitely have an eye for detail!😄 

The binder clip, the bare (i think?) legs, the crazy wig, the KMart bathrobe. The all in one footies with attached socks. She is playing us. 

Thanks NewVoyager for those pics that should come with a warning about enlarging!😂

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Whenever I see these photos of Wendy looking crazy, I wonder what the shows producers are thinking about their "cash cow".  Who would feel confident when the star they have money invested in is seen looking like the female Tyrone Biggums (Dave Chappelle's crackhead character).   That pic doesn't look like "health challenges"... I see "just got released from Bellevue".  I didn't even notice the bind clip in the hair but that puts this to another level of WTF.  What could she be thinking allowing herself to be seen in that condition?  Either she's so out of it to care, or very confident in her contract.

Maybe the purple chair needs to go into storage for a while, as this cash cow looks like she needs to go out ot pasture!

full.jpg

• LOL 6