Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

"Yup exactly and it will all come out..” Boof replied. “Y’all have no idea what’s really going on and everyone there is afraid to speak up because they don’t wanna lose their jobs.. this is going to play out bad.. I feel sorry for the workers and victims.”

I hope somebody grabs hold of their balls and takes Wendy down. What an entitled bitch. Old, ugly, stinky has-been. Go slather your dried up skin in Gold Bond. 

• LOL 2
On 5/25/2021 at 2:25 PM, ForumLou said:

Well check one mystery off the list.  She did say  pshe wouldnt be seeing Mike anymore. Distance was too much of a pain. What a perfect excuse if youre in that sitch. Instead of the old 'its not you its me' (tm George Costanza). Ok back to the topic at hand.  All we really have is her saying so.  No kind of other reporting that Ive seen. Like you'd think he'd have issued a joint statement and ask for privacy. 

That’s bullshit.  If you like someone, distance does not matter.  You find a way and the time.  He let her off easy, like a gentleman.

• Love 3

One thing I can’t stand about her show.  Too many rappers I never even heard of.  She needs a good guest that we all know once in awhile, cooking segments, selling stuff we like, etc.  Maybe she likes rappers, but I think the majority of viewers don’t.  The downfall was that she has talked badly about a lot of stars, so they won’t come anymore.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Hangin Out said:

One thing I can’t stand about her show.  Too many rappers I never even heard of.  She needs a good guest that we all know once in awhile, cooking segments, selling stuff we like, etc.  Maybe she likes rappers, but I think the majority of viewers don’t.  The downfall was that she has talked badly about a lot of stars, so they won’t come anymore.

Wendy wants to appear all cool and 'look at me! I know the current rappers." She don't know $hit. Her staff are the ones who are in the know. If Wendy was so "in the know" she wouldn't need Norman and DJ Suss and whoever speaks to her through her earpiece constantly correcting her dumb errors. 

And yes, she trash talks about people and TO people. Even the ones she has had in her live interviews and through skype/Facetime.

For example: Wendy asking Mario Lopez if it's true that he is not circumcised.

Asking Iyanla Van Zandt if she was fired from her own show. (Iyanla chose to end her show and move on to other tv endeavors on Discovery+)

Wendy is jealous of everyone. She kind of "made it" in life but not in a good way. Not quite enough to be called a celebrity and she definitely is NOT a woman young girls should try to emulate. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 6

I watched a bit of her show today. The Daytime Emmy nominees were recently announced. Her hair person (which she admitted is a wig person), her make up artist and her stylist have been nominated. She or the show weren’t and she finger saluted them (disguised). I don’t know who the people are who decide these things, but especially on the stylists I strongly disagree. Now ok for the hair lady, and kudos to the makeup person because at least she always makes Wendy look fresh and done. Perhaps our taste in what women over a certain age should dress like. Ha, even when I was young and had a banging body I would never wear a dress slit up to my privates. Or those dang booty shorts she claims to wear. Actually I think I saw a paparazzi photo of her in them (with those famous nude fishnets) and thought just no. Especially if I had the swelling of lymphodemia. Anyway those are my thoughts. Yours may differ and that’s ok too. 

• Love 6

Maybe those behind the nominations saw the photos of what Wendy looks like away from the show and decided that the hair/makeup/stylists have a really hard job and deserve some sort of pat on the back just for trying?

Re: the guests, a couple of days ago, Wendy's Twitter page was celebrating Patti LaBelle on her birthday and bragged that she had been on the show...in 2010.  I'm tempted to watch the footage they posted to see if Wendy did anything that would make it obvious why Ms. Patti apparently hasn't come back in the past 11 years.  It's not like she doesn't go around the talk-show circuit on a somewhat regular basis.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

Maybe those behind the nominations saw the photos of what Wendy looks like away from the show and decided that the hair/makeup/stylists have a really hard job and deserve some sort of pat on the back just for trying?

😄😄😄 

• LOL 5
(edited)
On 5/26/2021 at 7:13 PM, Hangin Out said:

To be fair, Wendy came from hip hop and R&B so she will always talk about them.  She was a DJ on the radio for decades. However, I do understand your frustrations but like you said her nastiness has caused her to have a dearth of good guests.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4
(edited)
46 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

To be fair, Wendy came from hip hop and R&B so she will always talk about them

Nothing wrong with her talking about Hip Hop/R&B artists. It's just that she can't remember who the hell they are. She gets them confused and doesn't know her facts. Thankfully, there's Norman! At least Wendy knows who Chet Hanks is. That's one she never forgets. She likes her white chocolate!

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 5/26/2021 at 7:13 PM, Hangin Out said:

I hate all the talk about the housewives. It seems like she must be getting money under the table for the housewives shows from Bravo. I mean do people really care about all of these people?  This is from someone who's never watched any episode of the "Housewives of……". 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Kira53 said:

I hate all the talk about the housewives. It seems like she must be getting money under the table for the housewives shows from Bravo. I mean do people really care about all of these people?  This is from someone who's never watched any episode of the "Housewives of……". 

Wendy gets her info for hot topics from her staff. Wendy is a huge ass kisser of Andy Cohen. W wanted to be a "friend of" the Real Housewives of Miami." Andy didn't take the bait. I doubt she gets paid to talk about any of the Housewives shows.

Wendy can barely remember what month/day it is let alone who any of the housewives might be. That's Norman's job.

• Love 2
(edited)

I was channel flipping and passed by "The Talk" --  I stopped because crazy ol' Jerry O'Connell was sitting on the panel with the hosts.  For the three minutes I watched, he was his usual zany OTT self.  Seeing him made me wistful for the fun times back when he filled in for Wendy.  Maybe the next time Wendy has to take some "time off", Jerry will be invited back.    {{fingers crossed}}

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, patty1h said:

I was channel flipping and passed by "The Talk" --  I stopped because crazy ol' Jerry O'Connell was sitting on the panel with the hosts.  For the three minutes I watched, he was his usual zany OTT self.  Seeing him made me wistful for the fun times back when he filled in for Wendy.  Maybe the next time Wendy has to take some "time off", Jerry will be invited back.    {{fingers crossed}}

I caught some of that too when I was changing channels! 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, patty1h said:

Maybe the next time Wendy has to take some "time off", Jerry will be invited back

I'd be happy with Bugs Bunny filling in. But seriously, I loved Sherry Shepard.

• Love 1

Today's show is the big deal with a live audience of about 12 people. One of whom WW accused of being a "spy" from a gossip news magazine or some such nonsense. I couldn't watch after 3 minutes in, I switched to the Maury show. Not much to watch here in So Cal at 11 a.m. but I'd rather watch Maury than the 6 foot skank.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Today's show is the big deal with a live audience of about 12 people. One of whom WW accused of being a "spy" from a gossip news magazine or some such nonsense. I couldn't watch after 3 minutes in, I switched to the Maury show. Not much to watch here in So Cal at 11 a.m. but I'd rather watch Maury than the 6 foot skank.

I watched to the end, to see if they identified that sexy guy in the audience (who stood out from the rest of the circus performers in the audience - starting with the woman in orange glitter).  I was hoping they would reveal that he was Norman's new boyfriend - I was hoping he'd take off the mask and show his face.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 5/29/2021 at 1:45 PM, patty1h said:

According to the media, he's close to signing with CBS to replace Sharon Osbourne on 'The Talk' - part of their strategy to revamp the failing show. Part of their revamping is to have more 'real deeper issues' to discuss (trying to mirror 'The View') , so I'm not sure why they want the class clown O'Connell on the panel.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, LetsStartTalking said:

I watched to the end, to see if they identified that sexy guy in the audience (who stood out from the rest of the circus performers in the audience - starting with the woman in orange glitter).  I was hoping they would reveal that he was Norman's new boyfriend - I was hoping he'd take off the mask and show his face.

Yes! That guy looked like he could be a "smokin' hot tamale". Hard to tell with the face mask on.

He did look 'out of place" with his well groomed hair and dapper suit. And sitting alone. Like he came to the show alone. There's a pack of hungry wolves out there waiting to pounce on him!

And the woman in the orange glitter "dress." Spanx is all I've got to say about that.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I had such a busy weekend that I forgot Wendy was new today. 
Le sigh. 

You can watch her latest episode on YouTube. I think it's only the Hot Topics segment but even that can be too much to get through.

• Useful 1

I've probably seen this discussed before but it always bugs me - why does Wendy think every divorced couple will "find their way back to each other?" J Lo will end up back with Marc Anthony, Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck will end up back together, etc.  I sure hope she doesn't think Big Kevin will be running back to her eventually but she probably does. It reminds me of junior high school crushes.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Don't know if this has been discussed before, but I think Norman is such a sexy guy. Great looking, great personality, well-spoken - the whole package. I did some research on him and found out he's from Chicago, is in his mid-40s, and he's a Leo.

Here's what's distracting...

Now, why can't this guy wear something a little sexier on the show? The shirts he wears are not flattering for him at all , as they make him look like a much older man. Can't Wendy help him dress better for the camera ? And has he heard of 'teeth whitening' at all ? Wendy promotes it - she loves it. Yet he looks like he hasn't brushed his teeth since pre-pandemic.

Oh, Norman...you're such a great looking guy. You just need to 'tweak' yourself a little.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, LetsStartTalking said:

Don't know if this has been discussed before, but I think Norman is such a sexy guy.

I agree. I think he's very good looking. I wonder if he has a boyfriend? 

24 minutes ago, LetsStartTalking said:

Can't Wendy help him dress better for the camera ?

That would be a "NO!" Lol! Wendy can't dress herself let alone make someone else look good.

She would slap a blonde wig on his head and pink sneakers.

• LOL 5

We all know Wendy is hanging on by a thread, but yesterday she made me wonder AGAIN why I watch.    During HT, she stopped to ask Norman if he'd seen the Instagram pic she posted of a burger.   He said yes and they showed the photo - your standard restaurant hamburger.    I forget if she mentioned the restaurant name, and if she did, I bet she hopes it will get her free food in the future.   Wendy then described it in loving detail - the soft bun, the crisp lettuce, the tomato with the "eye" taken out and we learn that she doesn't like tomato eyes, and the rest of the sandwich info.  I just was amazed that she wasted valuable sponsored time for this nonsense, and I can't even fathom why she thinks we all are waiting for her meal recaps. 

She needs to leave the talk show format and get a job on some show like The Kitchen on Food Network, so she can sit there and review food.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I agree. I think he's very good looking. I wonder if he has a boyfriend? 

That would be a "NO!" Lol! Wendy can't dress herself let alone make someone else look good.

She would slap a blonde wig on his head and pink sneakers.

16 hours ago, LetsStartTalking said:

Don't know if this has been discussed before, but I think Norman is such a sexy guy. Great looking, great personality, well-spoken - the whole package. I did some research on him and found out he's from Chicago, is in his mid-40s, and he's a Leo.

Oh count me in most definitely!  I bet he dresses professionally is becz of all his off screen duties. Meetings, Producer stuff.  Youknow his head would be the first to roll if something egregious were to happen.  He has to 100% be on it 24/7.  I think he handles the stress pretty well.  I don't know how much coffee he drinks though hah

P.s. you had me signed, sealed, and delivered, until i saw Leo.  boom. Mic exploded.  Its just been my past history that i dont deal with Leos well.  Best stay away

16 hours ago, LetsStartTalking said:

Here's what's distracting...

Now, why can't this guy wear something a little sexier on the show? The shirts he wears are not flattering for him at all , as they make him look like a much older man. Can't Wendy help him dress better for the camera ? And has he heard of 'teeth whitening' at all ? Wendy promotes it - she loves it. Yet he looks like he hasn't brushed his teeth since pre-pandemic.

Oh, Norman...you're such a great looking guy. You just need to 'tweak' yourself a little.

3 hours ago, patty1h said:

We all know Wendy is hanging on by a thread, but yesterday she made me wonder AGAIN why I watch.    During HT, she stopped to ask Norman if he'd seen the Instagram pic she posted of a burger.   He said yes and they showed the photo - your standard restaurant hamburger.    I forget if she mentioned the restaurant name, and if she did, I bet she hopes it will get her free food in the future.   Wendy then described it in loving detail - the soft bun, the crisp lettuce, the tomato with the "eye" taken out and we learn that she doesn't like tomato eyes, and the rest of the sandwich info.  I just was amazed that she wasted valuable sponsored time for this nonsense, and I can't even fathom why she thinks we all are waiting for her meal recaps. 

She needs to leave the talk show format and get a job on some show like The Kitchen on Food Network, so she can sit there and review food.

Great now I want a burger 🤣

• LOL 4
On 6/3/2021 at 2:35 PM, ForumLou said:

Oh count me in most definitely!  I bet he dresses professionally is becz of all his off screen duties. Meetings, Producer stuff.  Youknow his head would be the first to roll if something egregious were to happen.  He has to 100% be on it 24/7.  I think he handles the stress pretty well.  I don't know how much coffee he drinks though hah

P.s. you had me signed, sealed, and delivered, until i saw Leo.  boom. Mic exploded.  Its just been my past history that i dont deal with Leos well.  Best stay away

I forgot where I found it, but it said he was born on July 23, 1974.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

He looks good for 47! 

He does indeed. Just has to work on his teeth and his clothes. Although, Friday he wore that tighter-fitting whitish / gray polo shirt which showed off his physique a little. A slight improvement. But does he have to wear  shirts buttoned up to his throat ? That's when he looks like an old man.

On 6/3/2021 at 2:13 PM, patty1h said:

We all know Wendy is hanging on by a thread, but yesterday she made me wonder AGAIN why I watch.   

I've become a 'daily' DVRer of her show since early March. Not sure why I started DVRing her but I did - just to give it a shot. I've settled in to her bizarre personality (narcissist host with severe ADHD and lacking self-confidence ) and the scattered production of the show.

I realize she has not much too talk about except 'up and coming' rap artists, basketball stars, and 'real housewives'; most of whom I never heard about nor care to hear about. And that's who she fills her interviews with, as well. So I usually watch the HT segments for Norman, and once they stop cutting to him, I delete from my DVR.

But I wasn't sure about her ratings - didn't know she' hanging by a thread. I thought she was doing well in the ratings, appealing to her own demographic. Anyone have any solid facts about where she stands in the ratings ?  I know the horrible 'The Talk' is the least watched daytime talk show this season, and 'The View' is the highest rated talk show this season, knocking 'Ellen' out of the top spot.  But where is 'Wendy' in all this ?

3 hours ago, LetsStartTalking said:

But I wasn't sure about her ratings - didn't know she' hanging by a thread. I thought she was doing well in the ratings, appealing to her own demographic. Anyone have any solid facts about where she stands in the ratings ?  I know the horrible 'The Talk' is the least watched daytime talk show this season, and 'The View' is the highest rated talk show this season, knocking 'Ellen' out of the top spot.  But where is 'Wendy' in all this ?

I have no idea what her ratings are - I don't really pay attention to those.  What I meant by "hanging on by a thread" was not her ratings... I meant physically, mentally, psychologically, etc. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Last few days Wendy has been so mean to Suss, the DJ. He probably will be gone soon. I think he should sue for harrassment and bullying. WTF

Edited by LEILANI2

Is David Spade paying Wendy to keep pushing for him to be the permanent host of "Bachelor in Paradise"?   I have never watched BIP and never will, so it makes no difference to me but it jumped out at me how much this topic has been played up on the show recently.  She has said his name more times in the last four days than than almost any other celeb.  So much gushing "he's the best, don't rotate the hosts, I like DavidDavidDavid".  We get it! 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Last few days Wendy has been so mean to Suss, the DJ. He probably will be gone soon. I think he should sue for harrassment and bullying. WTF

He more than likely turned down her multiple sexual advances, no surprise there. Today she went on & on about her thigh gap and how thin she is, so annoying. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Wendy was so awful today.  It was funny when she was talking about Ripa's Emmy nomination and asking Norma who else was nominated.

Today's show is a prime example of why Wendy wasn't nominated.

First she just went on and on mocking Kanye and his mental illness. I'm no Kanye fan but that was too far.

Then she repeatedly said she didn't know who Irina is and claims Kim Kardashian is prettier lol.

Irina has been with Cristiano Ronaldo and Bradley Cooper and models for Victoria Secret etc not to mention the topic of several rap songs.  She is much more of a natural beauty too.

I'm so tired of Wendy cluesless about her subjects, it's like she thinks it makes her look good when she says she doens't know who all these people she's talking about on Hot Topics where it just comes off like she's lazy and old and no longer interested nor puts any effort in the show.

The Normal Kamali jacket looked weird too, Wendy looks like a black whatever happened to Baby Jane when she doesn't have her makeup team.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

I had to come back and comment on the Gary Owens interview. That was just so inappropriate asking a guest out DURING THE SHOW.

Then the fact you can tell he was not into her and showed it MANY TIMES prior to her asking him is all kind of cringe. Wendy needs to learn to read men and when they don't have an attraction for her, not to mention she needs a course in sexual harassment in general.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

OMG, that Gary Owen? When I saw the listing, well, I thought it was Gary Owens, the announcer on Laugh-In and I was pretty sure he died. Oh, Wendy, I almost tuned in to see WTAF?😂😂

Edited by buttersister
Easily confused, I guess
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I didn’t see yesterday’s show, but was in shock the day before when she wore those opera gloves that matched her top. 
   I do agree that for some reason she has begun to be mean to Sussone. It’s basic manners to just be polite. I also hope I never have to see a paparazzi photo of her again in those up to there shorts. She needs to stop trying to be younger than she really is and get some class. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

That was just so inappropriate asking a guest out DURING THE SHOW.

Then the fact you can tell he was not into her and showed it MANY TIMES prior to her asking him is all kind of cringe. Wendy needs to learn to read men and when they don't have an attraction for her, not to mention she needs a course in sexual harassment in general.

Wendy is so low class. Nobody finds her attractive (physically or mentally.) That's why she can't get a date with a decent guy. She thinks she is so gorgeous and desired by all men.

Nobody knows what she REALLY looks like without the wigs, pantyhose, fake lashes, penciled brows, lipliner, face spackling, veneers, old breast implants. 

It's no wonder she won't allow "fans" to take cell phone pics when they run into her at a grocery store.

They probably only know it's her because she's taller than average, wears fishnet pantyhose with everything, and wearing some janky looking wig.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)

Wendy alerts us that Meghan Markle's dad will be on TV this weekend - the clip showed him saying he wants to meet his new granddaughter.  She then spent about 5 minutes berating Meghan for not communicating with her father.  She tells Meghan "you only have one mother/father/family and you will burn in hell if your dad dies and you two haven't resolved your issues".    Norman tried to give his opinion that Meghan's dad is kind of a rat, always going to the press, etc. but Wendy shut him down that the ball is in Meghan's court to get this fixed.

The next segment is gossip with Wendy and 3 other people (Bevy Smith and 2 others I don't remember names of) talking random celeb news.   They speak about the Kanye/Kim divorce and how Khloe has sent birthday wishes to him recently.  Wendy goes into stink mode on how she disapproves of this;  it is not appropriate for Khloe to be nice to her soon to be ex-brother-in-law. Her philosophy is when a marriage breaks up, it's time to cuts ties with everyone - no more contact with in-laws, cousins, kids of an ex-partner.  Bevy was aghast - she says Kanye/Kim are being civil so why any hatred?  Bevy says she loves her brother-in-law like a real brother and would still have a relationship with him even if he breaks up with her sister.  More Wendy stink face.  Here's the hypocrisy...   she opened the show saying that people/family need to forgive and not hold grudges.   This woman is a fool.

Edited by patty1h
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, patty1h said:

he tells Meghan "you only have one mother/father/family and you will burn in hell if your dad dies and you two haven't resolved your issues".    Norman tried to give his opinion that Meghan's dad is kind of a rat, always going to the press, etc. but Wendy shut him down that the ball is in Meghan's court to get this fixed.

The irony when Wendy was too busy having lunch with Kelvin instead of attending her mother's funeral.  Not to mention she wouldn't have even mentioned it had the death of her mother not been outed by a family friend on IG.

Wendy is the rat, that's why she sides with the awful dad.  I really need to quit watching her, I don't know why I can't stop when she's so toxic and awful.

• Love 10
(edited)

Another thing... she has been extra annoying this week:  1)  snapping at Suss One and telling him yesterday that she didn't think he was smart enough to handle his career.   Unless he really needs the paycheck, I don't see him lasting past this season.   2)  Moaning about how everyone is telling her she's so skinny.  "Look how I can twist my legs in a pretzel because of thigh gap!".  Ugh.   3) Talking down to Suzanne and Norman again.   4)  Pushing herself on that Gary Owens guy.  He's smart enough to not take that bait.  5)  Today we hear "I'm broke/on a budget!"  and saying something about "when I'm in Atlantic City, I hope I find an envelope full of money under my pillow".  I must have zoned out because that AC statement made no sense to me.   No one wants to hear a millionaire whine being poor.

55 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I really need to quit watching her, I don't know why I can't stop when she's so toxic and awful.

I know how you feel, girl.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

And she stinks of farts 🤣🤣🤣

And wig sweat and yeast infections.

2 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

I really need to quit watching her, I don't know why I can't stop when she's so toxic and awful.

I quit watching a long time ago. I come here to this WW thread for info and if someone posts something that might be worth watching, I go to You Tube where I can FF thru as much as I wish.

Wendy is best served on Fast Forward.

• Love 8