Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

When Wendy was chatting with her Joselyn said something about being under appreciated and Wendy chimed it that she was too! Really Wendy. Your whole show revolves around you. What you like. What you think. Even what y’all eat for lunch on the days where you are taping two shows. 

Yes, I agree, but it’s Wendy’s show.  The other girl came on with Guns blazing right off the bat, and said she wanted flowers when she came on like she’s special.  She shouldn’t have come on and dictated what she wanted as she has her own show, then can do what she wants.  The girl was totally rude and obnoxious and thought who the hell she was.  Very rude for a guest to demand things.  Wendy was aghast.  They should have cut her off, as she had an agenda.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, patty1h said:

I only listened for two minutes of the interview with this Joseline person, who came on with an attitude and said something about wanting flowers when she's a guest.  Wendy decided to take control with a WTF? speech about how SHE is not appreciated.  Wendy told Joseline "you don't think that I don't feel appreciated?  I don't get near as much coin as some of the men who do this job...".  I turned the channel at this point because I think it's so ironic when a millionaire decides to whine about what other millionaires make.  She may not get as much as other hosts, but that's show business, she should talk to her manager about that.  

Her argument that she is not paid enough will not endear her to most of her audience.  The women in the homeless shelter aren't feeling bad that Wendy is not getting as much as, say, Kelly and Ryan on their show as Wendy sits with a giant ass diamond ring on, designer clothing, a large TV staff that caters to her and a luxurious NYC duplex.  

Designer clothing?  Whoever is the designer should be fired.  Her dresses are horrible.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Leilani said:

I actually felt bad for Wendy today, she handled herself well. This Josephine is drunk. 

Wendy's face is looking like the cat lady who has had too much plastic surgery.

Omg. Thank you for posting that. I'm speechless. Here are some comments from other people online:

Joseline is higher than giraffe ass .

In all honesty, Wendy can be rude to some guests, but i know for a fact Wendy always talked good about Joseline and said countless times that she liked her, so idk why Joseline came at Wendy like that.

Screenshot_20210429-102235_YouTube.thumb.jpg.622663b7be6de59f1842d69af0fb1772.jpg

Screenshot_20210429-100446_YouTube.thumb.jpg.40d3b978a44bf67a8adf2cc299e37a57.jpg

683981196_Screenshot_20210429-105458_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.7cf307572ab63737801748a7f0d161c3.jpg

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 4/28/2021 at 1:21 PM, Nicmar said:

Those big tits don't go with her no hips and ass . Maybe ass implants are next for Wendy

I hear a new rap song comin' on Nicmar!     I'll start:

She got big tits and no hips, Her ass is flat like a flapjack....

And I don't feel one bit sorry for W because a guest came back at her with their opinion and sarcasm. It's exactly what W does to people every f'n day and when somebody reciprocates Wendy gets all offended and hurt. Too bad Wendy. Maybe Joseline should replace you?

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Did I get this right? Is WW getting a wax replica of herself at Madame Troussand's (sp?) wax museum? 

I hope the museum has enough wax to replicate those gigantic boobs. And all those candle stores better be prepared for a wax shortage.

Fashion alert: WW top/shirt/jacket looked like somebody used a Magic marker to draw on the pockets and trim. 

#Where'sMike? So now we officially have 2 missing cats and a missing short, bald rich man. And no sign of BOOF! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
48 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And all those candle stores better be prepared for a wax shortage.

Not for nothing. I know someone in the high end candle business. There absolutely is a paraffin shortage and the cost of candles is expected to rise for this years Christmas ones. All for two big boobs. The amount of wax (hair, glass eyes, fake jewelry etc) needed to make her statue probably cost a minimum of 500k. I wonder if stars pay for that promotion similar to the Hollywood Walk of Fame. (I never knew the stars had to pay a lot of money for its upkeep and getting it.) 

• Love 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Did I get this right? Is WW getting a wax replica of herself at Madame Troussand's (sp?) wax museum? 

I hope the museum has enough wax to replicate those gigantic boobs. And all those candle stores better be prepared for a wax shortage.

Fashion alert: WW top/shirt/jacket looked like somebody used a Magic marker to draw on the pockets and trim. 

#Where'sMike? So now we officially have 2 missing cats and a missing short, bald rich man. And no sign of BOOF! 

Hahaha .. you should have your own show.  I watched yesterday and for once it was enjoyable.  I can’t believe she’ll be in the Wax Museum.  I LOVE that museum.  It was made in England and is coming by boat in a pink container.  I’m dying to see it, but going into the city right now seems dangerous tome.  Hot Topics wasn’t bad .. at least I knew some people.  I didn’t get the smoking jacket tho,if that’s what she was wearing.  0h, and her talking about wanting to go to Peter Lugers Steak house.  Who goes alone?  She doesn’t have one friend to go with?  Where’s the boyfriend?  Btw, that big ring she wears.  Did she conglamorate all her diamonds from the engagement and wedding rings into one ginormous round ring ?  It’s still a reminder if she did.  Sneakers?  I would have opted for heels she used to wear.  Sneakers are recent.

Edited by Silver Bells

Joseline is not wrong that Wendy talks shit about everyone and is especially hard on young women. But she also came on this shit show knowing what it is. Show me your shoes. Show me your "costume". Tell me about your relationship.  That's it.  

I am having a hard time believing Joseline's show is the #1 show "in the country".  On Zeus, sure.  Not that I'd ever heard of Zeus or Joseline before now. 

Of course, I don't feel sorry for Wendy since is a terrible host that shit talks people all the time and expects them to kiss her ass.  It's just funny to see someone get right in her face about it.  I also enjoyed Wendy asking the producers to pull the plug and them keeping the interview going.  It's not that hard to end a zoom.  😄 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Btw, that big ring she wears

It's ugly. I don't care how much she paid for it. 

And someone please tell me I misunderstood, did Wendy say she wanted to wear her blinged out sneakers with "short shorts and PANTYHOSE?" 😀 

Wendy says "Drake looks too old to be a rapper!" Norman tells her Drake is only 31. Wendy just moves on to some other boring cold topic. If Drake is too old to be a rapper than who the phuck are Jay Z, Snoop Dog, Sean Combs? Are they in some assisted living for rappers? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)

Wendy forgot what DAY of the week it is today! Staff told her it's Wednesday. It's time for an intervention to commit Wendy to "A Place For Mom." 

Then she proceeds to tell us she ripped the slit in her dress so it was higher and exposing more. Yuck. Doesn't she realize nobody wants to see her fishnet thighs all the way up to her hooha? She thinks she's some seductress who has a beautiful pot of gold waiting for a million men who desire her feminine charms! Lol! 

-Her wig is a mess.

And what the f was she calling out DJ Suss about his ethnicity? She said he looked like he was part Hispanic. He said no. Wendy insisted he was or that he looked Hispanic. Who da fuck cares Wendy?

You need to GO AWAY WENDY. Please someone get a gurney and strap her in and wheel her out.

#Where'sMyWayAnd ChitChat?

#Where'sShortBaldMike?

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendy forgot what DAY of the week it is today! Staff told her it's Wednesday. It's time for an intervention to commit Wendy to "A Place For Mom." 

Then she proceeds to tell us she ripped the slit in her dress so it was higher and exposing more. Yuck. Doesn't she realize nobody wants to see her fishnet thighs all the way up to her hooha? She thinks she's some seductress who has a beautiful pot of gold waiting for a million men who desire her feminine charms! Lol! 

-Her wig is a mess.

And what the f was she calling out DJ Suss about his ethnicity? She said he looked like he was part Hispanic. He said no. Wendy insisted he was or that he looked Hispanic. Who da fuck cares Wendy?

You need to GO AWAY WENDY. Please someone get a gurney and strap her in and wheel her out.

#Where'sMyWayAnd ChitChat?

#Where'sShortBaldMike?

Are those the names of her cats that are missing?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Are those the names of her cats that are missing?

Yes. Chit Chat and My Way. She wasn't all that fond of the one she named My Way (IIRC.) But the cats apparently were litter mates OR had been very bonded with each other for a long time. 

• Love 2

So suddenly they have a Friday show. They're even a mess with their scheduling.

Well the show today was a damn mess with Michael Che, it was so awkward.  Wendy tried to flirt with him hard and he let it all fly over his head. Then she asked him if he ate bacon, I think implying she wanted him over for breakfast and he just acted like that question was weird. Or I could be wrong and Wendy is just an old lady asking random and being weird, which is exactly how he treated her. 

She promoted her wax figure again today, that's three shows now that she's promoted it. Does she get a cut from the visitors at the museum or else why promote so much.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

So suddenly they have a Friday show. They're even a mess with their scheduling.

Well the show today was a damn mess with Michael Che, it was so awkward.  Wendy tried to flirt with him hard and he let it all fly over his head. Then she asked him if he ate bacon, I think implying she wanted him over for breakfast and he just acted like that question was weird. Or I could be wrong and Wendy is just an old lady asking random and being weird, which is exactly how he treated her. 

She promoted her wax figure again today, that's three shows now that she's promoted it. Does she get a cut from the visitors at the museum or else why promote so much.

Does W think she is up there with the likes of (journalists/interviewers) Barbara Walters or Oprah Winfrey? And then there's the shoe cam which nobody gives a $hit about. But I give Michael Che credit for phucking with Wendy's head with some of the answers he gave to her (dumb) questions.

I'm sure WW wax figure will probably fetch a couple bucks now and then for the wax museum. They should make a wax figure of Wendy's ego. They could erect it right next to the Statue of Liberty. If there is room for her big ego and tits.

#where'sChitChat&MyWay. 

#where'sShortBaldMike

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Monday .. Waiting for Wendy’s wax figure.  In the meantime, I have a peeve.  WHY do they keep showing Suzanne every damn minute when Wendy says something?  She’s such a kiss ass.  Get her off the screen.I don’t mind Norman, but Suzanne irks me to no end.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

WHY do they keep showing Suzanne every damn minute when Wendy says something?  

It doesn't matter if they show Suzanne on camera. If she's NOT on camera you can still HEAR her cackling/laughing. Another one of Wendy's staff "bobble heads."

Like that one female "staff audience member" who is ALWAYS nodding her head in enthusiastic agreement with everything Wendy says. Wendy can blow out a huge fart and "female bobble head" will nod with approval.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 6

Wendy's pink pleated dress with puffy sleeves leaves me speechless. Maybe she needed to air out her netherlands?

Her wig is an exact replica of the kind of hair loss issues women don't want to EVER have in life....long, thin and stringy with dark roots growing in.

Then she goes on to comment about Kim "Wig" Zolciak's reality show being cancelled (yes, there IS a God folks!)

Wendy says Kim won't go back to being on RHOA because Kim is "above that!" Kim won't go back on RHOA because nobody wants her back and Bravo hasn't asked her back! Wendy keeps hoping Andy Cohen will ask her (Wendy) to be on a housewives franchise. Maybe someday...if Bravo makes a "Real Grandmas of New Jersey."

THE MISSING:

ChitChat & MyWay, ShortBaldMike

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Maybe someday...if Bravo makes a "Real Grandmas of New Jersey."

😂🤣😂

6 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

THE MISSING:

I understand that she would want her son with her for the unveiling of her wax figure and Mother’s Day, but I heard not one peep about him being invited to NY for her big day. I think they are already over. I wonder what went wrong. Did he get sick of her concrete ways of getting what she wants when she wants? Was it the sight of her without makeup? Or did she dump him because he wasn’t exciting enough or spend enough on her? 

There is zero reason for her not to mention the kitties. I think they are long gone. Reason: Not one of her minions wanted to come over and clean their litter box for Wendy anymore. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Wendy's wax figure looks like she made a baby with Mariah Carey. And the wax figure has a much thinner face than W. Maybe the wax was set before Wendy got cheek implants. 😀 Wax figure has much smaller nostrils than the "non-wax" Wendy too.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendy's pink pleated dress with puffy sleeves leaves me speechless. Maybe she needed to air out her netherlands?

Her wig is an exact replica of the kind of hair loss issues women don't want to EVER have in life....long, thin and stringy with dark roots growing in.

Then she goes on to comment about Kim "Wig" Zolciak's reality show being cancelled (yes, there IS a God folks!)

Wendy says Kim won't go back to being on RHOA because Kim is "above that!" Kim won't go back on RHOA because nobody wants her back and Bravo hasn't asked her back! Wendy keeps hoping Andy Cohen will ask her (Wendy) to be on a housewives franchise. Maybe someday...if Bravo makes a "Real Grandmas of New Jersey."

THE MISSING:

Anyone who has a cat or two shows pictures of them here n there.  There has not been one picture yet because there are no cats in her house.  Come clean Wendy and put us all out of our misery.  Where are they?  Are they at least in a good home?  We all would feel better knowing.  Why the secret?

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

There is zero reason for her not to mention the kitties. I think they are long gone. Reason: Not one of her minions wanted to come over and clean their litter box for Wendy anymore. 

Clean her litter box?  I had 2 cats who used the same liter box.  Took poop out everyday.  After 4 days, emptied litter.  Put a quarter cup of Clorox with some laundry detergent and water and brushed box and wiped with paper towels.  Refilled box with clean litter.  Took total about 2 minutes.  Never smelled a thing in the house.  Took less time then Wendy taking her poop.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

Clean her litter box?  I had 2 cats who used the same liter box.  Took poop out everyday.  After 4 days, emptied litter.  Put a quarter cup of Clorox with some laundry detergent and water and brushed box and wiped with paper towels.  Refilled box with clean litter.  Took total about 2 minutes.  Never smelled a thing in the house.  Took less time then Wendy taking her poop.

The only stink in Wendy's apartment is from her. 

• LOL 6
6 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

Is anyone surprised? NO! Wendy is not interested in a relationship. This whole "Date Wendy" was such obvious b.s. right from the start.

Now we know we can take Mike off the "missing" list. Lol.

More importantly, I want Wendy to come clean and tell us where she dumped her cats. That will never happen because Wendy is a liar and a fake. We'll never know what she did to those cats. 

And I don't care if people get tired of me talking about the cats. Wendy is a low life pretending to be a big shot. I'll bet her son spent Mothers Day with his dad, his stepmother and his half sister. 

• Love 4

Wendy, girl, just go to one of those celebrity matchmakers and let them vet a guy for you.  Do some Facetime and Skypeing with the candidate and get to know him on a personal level.  You rushed it with Mike and it was a bomb.  No more trying to find a man from the general public.

• Love 1
On 5/10/2021 at 11:40 AM, chenoa333 said:

It doesn't matter if they show Suzanne on camera. If she's NOT on camera you can still HEAR her cackling/laughing. Another one of Wendy's staff "bobble heads."

Like that one female "staff audience member" who is ALWAYS nodding her head in enthusiastic agreement with everything Wendy says. Wendy can blow out a huge fart and "female bobble head" will nod with approval.

Blonde white chick? (No not me lol) i think i know who you mean and she was annoying AF.  Well someone must be reading this forum becz the guy i was complaining about with the deep loud laugh, i guess they moved him.  I havent heard him in a while.  If thats the case, Im sorry dude!  Wow, the power of PRIMETIMER!  Heehe

• LOL 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

It’s very sad if Wendy’s son didn’t visit his mom on Mother’s Day...

I think she said he was with her. But he also has a stepmother who, for all we know, he might like too.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1

The wax figure looks like Mike Tyson transitioned.

All the comments about the missing cats I don't know anything about but I recall one of her after shows last week or the week before where she showed some big scratches on her chest from them.

Did she get rid of the cats because of that? Hopefully she gave them away and they're given to a nice person who loves animals.

• LOL 6
19 minutes ago, LetsStartTalking said:

In 3 hours, I'd be over Wendy. How can anyone spend time with someone who looks that fake, and as needy as she is ?

I think it’s too much trouble for her to have a boyfriend.  She can hardly walk .. needs to wear sneakers, no heels.  She probably needs a dresser to help her get dressed.  Maybe a makeup artist to do her makeup.  Then the wig.  Does she take it off for sex?  I don’t know how that works.  She’s probably satisfied to order take out, eat on her bed watching Lifetime.  Dating is a lot of trouble at this point.  I just think she’s a homebody.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

This whole "Date Wendy" was such obvious b.s. right from the start.

Yes, especially since she "met" him through Mario Lopez. IOW, if your friend wants to set you up on a date, then why put him in your dating game lineup? Do that shit separately, IF you are really looking for a love match. Having Mike as bachelor #2 just took up an extra seat that could have been given to someone else who is serious about dating Wendy. But, of course, as we all know, she's not serious about dating anyone. All she wants is a booty call every once in a while.

• LOL 4
10 minutes ago, greyflannel said:

They got married?

Good point! We don't hear much about Kelvin and Sharina. I guess you're right..if K & S aren't married then Sharina could never technically be Lil Kev's anything. Even if he likes her. It's all about "the title." 

• Love 1

Today Wendy tells us how "childish" Mike is for posting public comments about their relationship being over. Wendy says they never had a relationship.

I've got a ball buster for Wendy: the only thing more childish than posting "breakup" comments on social media, is doing a lame ass fake "win a date with Wendy". Wendy is a bitch. 

And her dress today makes her look like a Jurassic Park butterfly.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Good point! We don't hear much about Kelvin and Sharina. I guess you're right..if K & S aren't married then Sharina could never technically be Lil Kev's anything. Even if he likes her. It's all about "the title." 

I thought maybe I had missed hearing about it. Still, girlfriend is a step up from side piece, I guess.

• Love 1

Today Wendy tells us how "childish" Mike is for posting public comments about their relationship being over. Wendy says they never had a relationship.

I've got a ball buster for Wendy: the only thing more childish than posting "breakup" comments on social media, is doing a lame ass fake "win a date with Wendy". Wendy is a bitch. 

And her dress today makes her look like a Jurassic Park butterfly.

Mike has to say something. I am sure that he gets asked all the time. Wendy made it public. 

There is no way that Wendy will have a quiet relationship. She wants word to get out that she has a man.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

She was obviously pissed off because HE was the first to get to the press, not her. She couldn't spin it the way she wanted to spin it since he was talked first.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, LetsStartTalking said:

She was obviously pissed off because HE was the first to get to the press, not her. She couldn't spin it the way she wanted to spin it since he was talked first.

Bingo 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LetsStartTalking said:

Same MO as when she told Andy Cohen she was no longer interested in being on the reboot of Real Housewives of Miami. She initially told Andy she would love to be "a friend of"  RHOM. Andy never took the bait so she did a 180 and said she had no time to be a part of any RH franchise. She said she is way to busy when she comes to visit family in Florida.

She is so fake. She really believes we don't see right thru her facades 

• Love 5