Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 3/16/2021 at 10:39 AM, patty1h said:

Someone on Twitter posted a clip where Wendy was allegedly caught burping and farting at the same time during the show.   Make sure to watch the clip - the audio catches what sounds exactly like proof.  It cracked me up.   **The link takes you to the "Oh No They Didn't" gossip site, and the Twitter clip is embedded. 

I've been skeptical of her farts in the past, but i heard this one with my own ears, and she even apologized right away like she knew that was a different one.

The burping, nah that's just from taking in too much air from Non stop talking.  Shes burping air....but the fart!  GROSS!  Heh j/k. GTFU people lol

O

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Kira53 said:

She wears hose, especially net pantyhose to cover up scars on her legs from eczema seborrhea psoriasis or something or all of them

Thank you for that info. IIRC you (or someone else?) mentioned that W had scars on her legs. But here is what I don't understand: about 5? or 6? years ago, Wendy put up a photo of herself (on her Hot Topics" billboard) of her in a very skimpy black bikini. No pantyhose and NO scars, NO visible signs of ANY skin problems. Maybe she had the pic photoshopped but her legs looked fine. 

So that's why I DO NOT get the scars thing or the pantyhose. But I always appreciate others knowledge and input! Thanks Kira53

Edited by chenoa333
On 3/17/2021 at 1:37 PM, chenoa333 said:

I'm pretty sure you'll still have the same question after watching the show on YouTube. The chair was allegedly broken but the staff still had an old purple chair wth a metal plaque on the back that read "Prince". Is this month the anniversary of Princes drug overdose? Wendy is always up to some fakery.

Was that same chair that she farted in? 😆

• LOL 4
On 3/21/2021 at 7:45 PM, chenoa333 said:

Thank you for that info. IIRC you (or someone else?) mentioned that W had scars on her legs. But here is what I don't understand: about 5? or 6? years ago, Wendy put up a photo of herself (on her Hot Topics" billboard) of her in a very skimpy black bikini. No pantyhose and NO scars, NO visible signs of ANY skin problems. Maybe she had the pic photoshopped but her legs looked fine. 

So that's why I DO NOT get the scars thing or the pantyhose. But I always appreciate others knowledge and input! Thanks Kira53

Wendy has lost over 100 pounds from her highest weight and any bikini picture that doesn't look horrible it's something that is photoshopped.  When you lose over 100 pounds if you are not in your early 20s, your skin does not spring back.  You look good in clothes but unless you have a body lift your nude body is not going to look good.  She's had a breast lift and a tummy lift but unless you have a body lift it's not going to look good.   I've been following Wendy since she was on the radio and I became a fan when I was recovering from botched.  She was then talking about the eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis problem with her skin since 2003 when I started listening to her almost 20 years ago I guess. So the information about the scars on her legs and other skin issues pre-dated her TV Personna. Besides, do you really think that Wendy would publish a bikini picture that wasn't re-touched? The women in their 50s who look great in bikinis have never had a weight problem, never gained or lost weight over,  which Wendiyhad as well.  Wendy would make me laugh when I was so sick And I really was a fan then. I've read her books I've listen to her over and over I know her story, At least the story she was telling then about her life. She also had a famous dermatologist in New Jersey trying to help her with her skin issues I just don't recall the name of the black female doctor.

Edited by Kira53
  • Love 6

For the last two days, Wendy has advised us that the paparazzi has been outside her building, apparently trying to catch new beau Mike coming out of her building.   Anyway...

#1 - it's ludicrous that anybody cares what two grown people are doing, and some guy with a camera wastes his time on Wendy's "love life".  It's not like they're trying to catch someone having an affair - both of these are single and dating and if Mike stays over... big whoop. 

#2 - As Wendy tells us about being stalked by cameras with this note of annoyance in her voice, she seems to be gloating at the same time.  I get the sense that she is also excited that she is the object of attention.   However, she does herself no favors with the picture she showed of herself leaving her apartment... it was horrendous.  She was dressed like a homeless bag lady with this enormous, long black shapeless coat and a wig that looked like the cats had used it as a bed.   

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, patty1h said:

I get the sense that she is also excited that she is the object of attention.

Wendy is a D list "celebrity". And you're right, nobody cares about her and her non- celebrity bf. If it wasn't for wendy notifying the paparazzi, she'd have nobody looking at her.

Speaking of paparazzi, where is TMZ and all of Wendys good TMZ buddies?? "Hi Harvey..Hi Van.." Why aren't they outside her apartment taking pics? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Watched Tuesday's show on YouTube. Someone in the comments said NorTman is a producer. Huh. Good for him.

I looked at Norman's Instagram a couple months ago and it did mention he is one of the producers. I think Suzanne is too but not sure.

• Useful 1
On 3/23/2021 at 12:47 PM, patty1h said:

For the last two days, Wendy has advised us that the paparazzi has been outside her building, apparently trying to catch new beau Mike coming out of her building.   Anyway...

#1 - it's ludicrous that anybody cares what two grown people are doing, and some guy with a camera wastes his time on Wendy's "love life".  It's not like they're trying to catch someone having an affair - both of these are single and dating and if Mike stays over... big whoop. 

#2 - As Wendy tells us about being stalked by cameras with this note of annoyance in her voice, she seems to be gloating at the same time.  I get the sense that she is also excited that she is the object of attention.   However, she does herself no favors with the picture she showed of herself leaving her apartment... it was horrendous.  She was dressed like a homeless bag lady with this enormous, long black shapeless coat and a wig that looked like the cats had used it as a bed.   

Wendy adores attention.  She wants to be in the news or at least gossip pages. It also promotes her show.  She is pushing this narrative.

And on today's show, Wendy decides she wants to go to lunch or dinner with some young lady that presents alternative gossip on her show, so "they" can attract the men. Devious Wendy wants to lure those men in with that young lady.  The gossip lady wants to be featured on Wendy's show so I think the young lady will definitely hang out with Wendy.  Wendy looks so delusional thinking she's the same age as this girl and the same level of attractiveness as this girl. Surely that's not what she really believes but she's being devious. What do you think?

On 3/22/2021 at 9:41 PM, Fishy said:

Wendy has had her NJ dermatologist on her show - Dr. Marion Shapiro - but she's white.

No, she was the one from 2003.  Her name was something like Dr. Downey? maybe Janinne Downey.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Kira53 said:

And on today's show, Wendy decides she wants to go to lunch or dinner with some young lady that presents alternative gossip on her show, so "they" can attract the men. Devious Wendy wants to lure those men in with that young lady.  The gossip lady wants to be featured on Wendy's show so I think the young lady will definitely hang out with Wendy.  Wendy looks so delusional thinking she's the same age as this girl and the same level of attractiveness as this girl. Surely that's not what she really believes but she's being devious. What do you think?

I hurt my eyes by rolling them so hard as Wendy talked about getting the young, attractive reporter to go with her to the expensive steakhouse where the rich men hang out.   Of course she wants the hot girl with her.   I also SMH a few days ago when Wendy said how she strutted into the steakhouse with her other GF in a strappy negligee.   Wendy knows that those pontoons on her chest detract attention from her face and those will get a man's interest no matter how bad the grill is, so she highlights them with skimpy lingerie.   That is the move for a young model, not a 50-plus year old broken down horse that can't pull the wagon anymore.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
47 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I also SMH a few days ago when Wendy said how she strutted into the steakhouse with her other GF in a strappy negligee.

Don't you mean negahlahzjay? : D`

• LOL 7
19 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Don't you mean negahlahzjay? : D`

I thought about trying to spell it the way Wendy says it, but I gave up after 1-2 attempts that just looked like gibberish.   Yours is aces.

• Love 4
On 3/24/2021 at 2:33 PM, patty1h said:

I thought about trying to spell it the way Wendy says it, but I gave up after 1-2 attempts that just looked like gibberish.   Yours is aces.

now I am interested in hearing her say that word! 😆

• LOL 1

Wendy's show now is now rerun weeknights at midnight Eastern on TV One (like it used to be on BET a long time ago).  She should like being on this channel as they have a lot of shows about murder when they aren't showing sitcom reruns!

• LOL 4

Today's Hot (It's All About Wendy) Topics consisted of Wendy's updates on her short, bald man. Zzzzzzzz. Fortunately for me, her show was interrupted by MY favorite show: a live police pursuit in L.A.! 

Sadly, for Wendy, it's another bad wig and another dress that Wendy doesn't look good in. She and her GB'S (gigantic breasts) look like a lollipop exploded on them. WW's wig lady baffles me. How does she think she is doing Wendy and Wendy's ego any favors? WW looks like a streetwalker. ETA: A cheap streetwalker. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Today's Hot (It's All About Wendy) Topics consisted of Wendy's updates on her short, bald man. Zzzzzzzz. Fortunately for me, her show was interrupted by MY favorite show: a live police pursuit in L.A.! 

This part of your post made me 😆....

There are Twitter accounts that alert people to these chases so they can watch online due to them occurring so frequently.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Wendy or her assistants are definitely lurking on this board and others because she spent a lot of time defending herself against her critics.  Norman even co-signed and said that he is not agreeing with Wendy because she is his boss even if he was not an employee he would still agree with her opinions as a viewer from home, sure Jan!

Edited by Pearson80
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Did something happen to Wendy's leg? It looked like she limped to her chair.

Wendy acted surprised that Nike is suing the company that used their logo on that sneaker. She must be the luckiest person in show biz because she sure isn't the smartest. 

• LOL 5
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Did something happen to Wendy's leg? It looked like she limped to her chair.

Maybe Mr. short and bald has had Wendy's legs in positions she hasn't tried for decades.

Is today's show a rerun? I think it is. W said she's going on hiatus for 17 days which is almost an entire month because she only films new shows 4 days a week Mon - Thurs. I guess the hiatus has begun! Such a hard worker that Wendy! Lol.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 5
30 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

What’s wrong with her legs? All the loose skin and her legs are swollen. 

B4CA7237-2FC1-4823-A1F4-D6FD5B9C3715.jpeg

Maybe bald Mike hasn't learned how to assist Wendy with her Lymph Machine yet. This entire "romance/love" interest with this guy is blatant bull$hit  WW is running out of strategies to get attention/publicity. Not sure what this guy's game is with dating WW but I see this going NOWHERE other than publicity.

"hey Harvey.....Hey Vann. Where are you guys when I need you? I'm Wendy Williams damn it! Don't you remember me? My breasts? My dog? My cats? My ex? My fake rehab? My fake fainting? My drug addiction? My alcoholism? My lies? Harvey....Baby come back!"

FYI: those are MY words in quotations. Just in case anyone at the ww show is thinking of suing me! haha! I'm like that girl in the Match.com ad...."come find meeeeee!"

• LOL 4
10 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

10 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

What’s wrong with her legs? All the loose skin and her legs are swollen. 

B4CA7237-2FC1-4823-A1F4-D6FD5B9C3715.jpeg

Her legs have looked like this for ages now. The skin is really thickened and discolored, almost grey-ish. She can barely squeeze her hooves feet into her tennis shoes. She should look at getting some custom made boots.

What gets me is she always wears such ratty wigs on the street when she's got access to so many nice ones in the studio.

41136038-9419565-image-a-47_1617125979900.jpg.984bb96117205cac1d33e66d88042843.jpg

I don't get it. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Also: Nips.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Maybe bald Mike hasn't learned how to assist Wendy with her Lymph Machine yet.

Lo...you took the words right out of y mouth. She needs to reduce her sodium intake, spend more time in her lymph machine and find a better stylist or friends that will be honest with her about her looks. This has been the worst week for wigs. This outfit is in no way flattering. Looks like her huge chest is tired of standing up for her. She should be wearing a bra so we don’t see nips pointing at the ground. If I had that lymph condition I’d be wearing jump suits, long flowy skirts, or pantsuits. We understand it’s a health condition, but that doesn’t mean we want to see it. 
I’m actually a little shocked that she’s on vacation already. (Well it’s Easter, spring break, so it’s not as tho she is the only one taking a short hiatus. Yesterday she stated 17 days. Most just stop filming for a M-F) She must have a really good agent and lawyer because any other talk show host is working twice as much as Wendy. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
49 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m actually a little shocked that she’s on vacation already. (Well it’s Easter, spring break, so it’s not as tho she is the only one taking a short hiatus. Yesterday she stated 17 days. Most just stop filming for a M-F) She must have a really good agent and lawyer because any other talk show host is working twice as much as Wendy. 

Maybe the network will use the two weeks to try out another new talk show. That's how Wendy's show got started. 

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, druzy said:

Maybe the network will use the two weeks to try out another new talk show. That's how Wendy's show got started. 

I wish they would. I think there is room for another gossip chat show. Or any entertaining show for that matter. Wendy is down to mild gossip (stuff that’s already been out there on SM or the rags) and recaps of the Housewives shows (again there are much funnier sources for that). TV (not just Wendy) has gotten stale. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Her legs have looked like this for ages now. The skin is really thickened and discolored, almost grey-ish. She can barely squeeze her hooves feet into her tennis shoes. She should look at getting some custom made boots.

What gets me is she always wears such ratty wigs on the street when she's got access to so many nice ones in the studio.

41136038-9419565-image-a-47_1617125979900.jpg.984bb96117205cac1d33e66d88042843.jpg

I don't get it. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Lol! Not only are her nips showing but she really should have worn Spanx under that form fitting dress! I don't know what's bulging more, her eyes or her gut.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

🤔

8 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

I don't get it. 🤷🏾‍♀️

What's wrong with her chest? is it a bruise or a burn?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

🤔

What's wrong with her chest? is it a bruise or a burn?

I was wondering the same thing. I enlarged the photo but still couldn't get a clear idea if she was bruised or maybe it was just shadows from her hand she was holding by her chest.

Today's show she tells us how the paparazzi are constantly outside her apartment building and she explains (about that photo) that she had her spaghetti and meatballs lunch in a Jo Malone bag. Who puts food in a bag that had perfume in it at one time? 

Her wig today was actually a good color/style/length for her. 

• Love 5

I mentioned previously that I think Wendy has the very serious "Mariah Carey syndrome", which is an unfortunate mental delusion that makes women see a hot 20-something when they look into their mirrors. 

Today, Wendy showed that she is still afflicted when she talked about the above paparazzi picture with Norman today, and informed him and us that she doesn't wear a bra and the show lawyers told her that if she showed that pic they'd have to censor her nipple.   She sounded kind of proud that she doesn't wear a bra, but if my boobs were that far south, I'd think about investing in some.   

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I was wondering the same thing. I enlarged the photo but still couldn't get a clear idea if she was bruised or maybe it was just shadows from her hand she was holding by her chest.

Today's show she tells us how the paparazzi are constantly outside her apartment building and she explains (about that photo) that she had her spaghetti and meatballs lunch in a Jo Malone bag. Who puts food in a bag that had perfume in it at one time? 

Her wig today was actually a good color/style/length for her. 

WTF? I hope none of lunch spilled in her bag and who puts food in a expensive handbag?

9 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

WTF? I hope none of lunch spilled in her bag and who puts food in a expensive handbag?

Just to clarify, the Jo Malone bag was not an actual handbag. It was the paper gift bag they give you when you shop/buy items at their store. 

• Love 1

Today (Thursday) I only lasted thru a few minutes of "Lukewarm Topics."  Wendy talking a lot about her special guest for the day: RayJ.

According to WW he's a friend of the show/been on the show and he is the brother of the long forgotten singer (my words) Brandy?/Brandi?/Brandee?

Wendy continues to inform us that RayJ is a liar but he's still coming on her show for the interview. 

And I am the long forgotten viewer who changed channels. But wait..Wendy got an award from  the Lymphedema society for what I'm not sure. It's not like she ever was forthcoming with her lymphedema issues. Now suddenly, she's a spokesperson winning accolades for her perseverance and tireless efforts in making lymphedema known to the public. Hahaha and lol! 

Are the Lymphedema folks that desperate for a (lying) spokesperson that they chose Wendy? She waited a very loooong time to address inquiring minds about her cankles. Great spokesperson. 

Buh bye Wendy. Have fun on your month long vacation. I won't miss seeing you. Cankles away you hot sexy biatch!

• Love 1
On 3/29/2021 at 5:39 PM, Pearson80 said:

Wendy or her assistants are definitely lurking on this board and others because she spent a lot of time defending herself against her critics.  Norman even co-signed and said that he is not agreeing with Wendy because she is his boss even if he was not an employee he would still agree with her opinions as a viewer from home, sure Jan!

All of this post is 100% spot on. In the past very recent episodes, it's so obvious that many of Wendy's staff are allowed to disagree with her opinions lately. From Norman and Suzanne to DJ Suss and even the staff of Bobbleheads in her "studio" audience.

Wendy thinks she's so slick. Yeah Wendy, you're slicker than snot on a doorknob. And we're all stupid.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/31/2021 at 1:40 PM, patty1h said:

I mentioned previously that I think Wendy has the very serious "Mariah Carey syndrome", which is an unfortunate mental delusion that makes women see a hot 20-something when they look into their mirrors. 

Today, Wendy showed that she is still afflicted when she talked about the above paparazzi picture with Norman today, and informed him and us that she doesn't wear a bra and the show lawyers told her that if she showed that pic they'd have to censor her nipple.   She sounded kind of proud that she doesn't wear a bra, but if my boobs were that far south, I'd think about investing in some.   

oh my gosh, the Mariah Carey syndrome  is so spot on! 100+% lol.  I don't know how she doesn't have back issues if she's not wearing a bra..  Shit, a lot of women sleep in bras.  Which actually doesn't sound like a bad idea.  A sports bra.  I wonder what's for lunch today?  Nice to have it catered in everyday for Staff.  I wonder if that started after the big D.  I can't see him footing that bill.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Brandy Norwood is Ray J’s sister

Isn't THAT Brandy the "has been" singer from the 90's or maybe the early 2000's? She kind of faded into oblivion for a decade or 2? Maybe I just need to go pour some Brandy for myself. It's Good Friday right? 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2

Brandy still does some acting, mostly being added to shows that have been on the air for a few years.  She seems to have a knack for appearing in series (whether she was with the show from the beginning or not) that get cancelled unexpectedly and end on a cliffhanger!  The exception was BET's revival of The Game, which did wrap things up (though I watched the finale after not watching for years and she ended up in only one scene).

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 4/2/2021 at 1:32 PM, chenoa333 said:

Isn't THAT Brandy the "has been" singer from the 90's or maybe the early 2000's? She kind of faded into oblivion for a decade or 2? Maybe I just need to go pour some Brandy for myself. It's Good Friday right? 

Yes that’s her. She was the star of Moesha. 

That fatal car crash Brandy was involved in that occurred in 2006 seemed to affect her pretty badly mentally which she talked about last year. I didn't really hear much about her after the press and etc. moved on from covering it. She always seemed like a nice person in interviews. I remember one she did years ago I think with Oprah which was one that occurred years before the accident where it sounded like she grew up kind of sheltered.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
21 hours ago, Mimi said:

I would never go on a date for a chili lunch with a new guy/girl. But we've all heard W farting and burping so I guess she's comfortable with chili n hot sauce n Mike!

I had to laugh at her wig. It's so full of static electricity! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3