Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

To my relief she only mentioned to any potential man not to take her hiking.

Of course that would be out of the question. Can you imagine how hot, stinky and sweaty a wig and fishnet pantyhose would be while hiking?  Exercise is supposed to be helpful for lymphedema...apparently WW doesn't know about this "new, cutting edge technology" for lymphedema. She prefers to use the "machine". Lazy ass.

• LOL 2

The feed coming in for the show is horrible. There are screen freezes and I keep getting silence and I miss hearing a lot of words. I did change to a few other channels to see if it was my reception/cable, but all the others are fine. So I’m out. It’s just too annoying. 

• Useful 1
On 2/17/2021 at 10:33 AM, Mindthinkr said:

I want to add that Wendy had her Dad on for a few minutes as a guest. It was in honor of his birthday. You could see her tearing up. That fear of losing another parent has definitely hit her heart. He looked and spoke well. I wish many more healthy years. 

Wendy just glowed with happiness when she spoke to her dad and he looks really good for his age..  My heart goes out to him to have lost his wife after so many years together.  I am also glad that Wendy and her brother got over themselves and put their fragile father above their petty foolishness.. Life is just too short and I have no doubt that their feud would have affected his health if they persisted in fighting in the public forum..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 5
On 2/12/2021 at 3:18 PM, Silver Bells said:

What ????????  A normal guy?  She isn’t even deserving of a bum on the street.  She’s a mess in body and brains.  That long blonde wig on her today (Friday) looked ridiculous.  It looked like a big long bunch of hay on a horse.      

Heeeyyy horses take offense lol. They look better than Wendy. Wendy must be blind. She looks awful.

What do men see in her??? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

When this dating search started, Wendy was all giddy and excited, saying she wants a boyfriend, someone to hold her hand, etc.   She explains that there are 8-10 guys that made the final cut, and how they will be narrowed down to the top 3 next week and those guys will go on a date with her.  In the next breath, she shows a totally different attitude - now she says she's glad that the majority of them are out of state cause she likes her freedom.   She sounds almost disdainful as she says she doesn't want a man who's nearby, not looking for a guy who can drop in whenever, or be able to invade her space.   Good luck to the winner of this contest.   We'll see how long that romance lasts.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I’m willing to bet that Wendy has already been in contact with a few of these men. Probably but social media. Texting, DMs or FaceTime. She probably has already run into issues with some of them which is why her tune is beginning to change. 

• Love 3
On 2/18/2021 at 12:49 PM, Mindthinkr said:

She

On 2/18/2021 at 12:49 PM, Mindthinkr said:

nything for her. 
   She began with talking about RHONJ and Tre being the queen of....my dang phone rang so I missed the rest of this segment. 

Well, that’s screwed up.  Oh well .. you didn’t miss much of Jersey Housewives.  I watched the first episode twice today and remembered why I don’t watch anymore.  They were screaming and yelling their lungs out one after another.  Curse words, talking about Bj’s as usual and just fighting amongst themselves.  I never see an episode of them having a meaningful conversation.  Cursing and fighting is their norm.  So much plastic surgery is apparent and not in a good way.  It’s just because they have the money.  One of the blondes nose was half the size.  Yuk.   Wendy’s clothes are horrible as usual.  She needs a full makeover .. hair, clothes, etc.  I’m going on u tube to see what @Patty is talking about the movie. ( thanks).

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Thanks Patti and Bells. That pretty much summed it all up. Wendy was and still is a hot mess 😂

Big Kev probably loved her at the time and married her.  As she got more popular, she developed a big crass mouth.  She got bossy and let him handle her business, and probably lost interest in him, and him in her.  Thus comes the girlfriend and baby.  She should stop being a big boss with everyone as it’s not appealing to a new man.  She should try to mend her ways and be a little softer.  Maybe then, she will find and keep a man to be with her.  Otherwise,  she will be alone, and I don’t think she likes being alone.  Some women do and handle it well.  Not Wendy.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Big Kev probably loved her at the time and married her.  As she got more popular, she developed a big crass mouth.  She got bossy and let him handle her business, and probably lost interest in him, and him in her.  Thus comes the girlfriend and baby.  She should stop being a big boss with everyone as it’s not appealing to a new man.  She should try to mend her ways and be a little softer.  Maybe then, she will find and keep a man to be with her.  Otherwise,  she will be alone, and I don’t think she likes being alone.  Some women do and handle it well.  Not Wendy.

Also Wendy comes from the era where a woman having a piece of man is better than no man.  That is what Kevin was for many years for her, a piece of man.  

I think Wendy needs a makeover, get rid of the blond wigs, wearing her hair natural would soften her a bit.  She also needs take out the cantaloupes out of her chest, get a better wardrobe and stop being such  a nasty bitch.. 

• Love 7
On 2/14/2021 at 3:10 PM, patty1h said:

If you have about 45 minutes to kill and want to see a man pick apart Wendy's Lifetime movie in detail, this guy does it - he titled the video "Wendy Williams movie is a HOT MESS". 

His Youtube channel came up in my recommendations and I clicked - he does reviews on various movies and he goes IN on Wendy's with plenty of shade, snark, humor and video clips from the movie.   You can check it out HERE.    Make sure you read the comments on his page too - those are pretty brutal too.

Just watched this guys recap of the WW movie. Very spot on and damn funny too! I might have to watch it again I liked it so much.

• Love 1

It looks like for the week ending February 7, Wendy was 7th among daytime talk shows in the key demographic (women 25-54), and she had declined from the previous week.  But she probably doesn't care because she's still giddy about her movie's ratings.  The mention of Wendy's theme song reminds me of one of the more unintentionally hilarious scenes in the movie, when Wendy and staff are so excited about having a successful talk show that they dance around the halls and offices--to the theme song.  And this scene went on for several minutes like this (until Voiceover Wendy sadly declared that having the talk show kept her too busy to hover over Big Kev).

Here is the link about syndicated ratings.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

The mention of Wendy's theme song reminds me of one of the more unintentionally hilarious scenes in the movie, when Wendy and staff are so excited about having a successful talk show that they dance around the halls and offices--to the theme song. 

That was one of many ridiculous scenes from her movie. It's like a group of 14 year old girls filmed a YouTube video. 

And I wish I knew how these TV "rating" results are actually  calculated.  Maybe it would be more accurate if they figured out how many people DON'T watch WW or Lifetime.

• LOL 1
On 2/4/2021 at 2:19 PM, Goodtimes said:

Just read that Wendy's ex, Kelvin, is opening an Italian restaurant in Brooklyn. I hope she doesn't walk into the kitchen sticking her fingers into the food, smacking and slurping! 

or adding hot sauce

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Watch her take one of her show off dates there lol 😂

Yes! It will be the ex NFL player of course......take THAT Kelvin!

I "dated" an ex NFL player back in the early 2000's. Take THAT Wendy! Lol! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes! It will be the ex NFL player of course......take THAT Kelvin!

I "dated" an ex NFL player back in the early 2000's. Take THAT Wendy! Lol! 

ETA: The NFL player I dated was retired in his early 40's from injuries to his knees playing football. He had a slight limp that supposedly would never go away. But a really nice man! So WW beware...damaged goods! Lol.

• Love 1

Her ego off the chain this morning, as Wendy gets ready to pick the winner (or loser!) of her Dating Game.  After a few HT stories, she goes into how she likes to conduct herself with a partner - going to family for Easter, cooking dinners for family, etc.   but also that she will be doing a prenuptial agreement and will NOT be putting any new man in her will if she ever gets married again.  She goes on to say she's nervous how she's perceived by the potential dates after the recent movie, but tells us that she has the ability to make herself so likable that one can't help but be drawn to her.   I'm watching live, and the three top guys are coming up later in the show.   Will add more if anything notable happens.

Edited by patty1h
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, patty1h said:

Her ego off the chain this morning, as Wendy gets ready to pick the winner (or loser) of her Dating Game.   She tells us that she has the ability to make herself so likable that one can't help but be drawn to her.   I'm watching live, and the three top guys are coming up later in the show.   Will add more if anything notable happens.

Please do for the reason that I have stated above. She looks like crap. I thought she might try to look classy for this event, but no. Her dress is very loud and busy and she is wearing one of her messy look wigs. At least wear something that doesn’t clash with your purple throne chair Wendy. Ha, her rainbow dress matches Takashi’s hair lol. 

I was going to attempt to do a recap/breakdown of the dating game, but I got bored with the whole segment after 5 minutes - it was not dynamic and the interview questions from Wendy were lackluster.   She told one guy how she likes to eat a whole pint of ice cream at a sitting, then asked him what his favorite meal is.  He tried to make his answer sexy, which made me want to gag.  Zzzzzzzzz.   Anyway, the segment is already up on Youtube - I guess this was taped yesterday (Thursday) and they dropped it quick today for the curious viewers.  If you don't care to watch, I put the winner under a spoiler tag

Spoiler

She picked Mike, the 50-ish white guy, who was recommended to enter by his friend Mario Lopez.    He's a contractor or builder and had a very nice house ($$$$$$$!) that Wendy seemed very impressed by.  The other two contestants were Julian (jazz musician) and Tyrone (security guy who wore a fur coat in his intro pic and 20 years younger than Wendy).  Mike seemed very stoked to have won... he jumped off his chair and did a happy dance after she chose him.  Oh Mike... 

One thing that came up was "the killer".  Wendy told the 3 guys that she wants to feel safe when she's with a man and she wants them to understand that her BF will also be her bodyguard.   I understand her feeling but it puts a different spin on a relationship when you say you expect your partner to be in John Wick mode at the club, the mall, a restaurant, etc.   That's a lot of responsibility for a random guy.

Wendy's face was rather... neutral after she made her choice, which makes me wonder if this whole dating thing was "real" or just an idea that a show producer had to fill time and Wendy played along for reasons.

Edited by patty1h
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

@patty1h Thank you for the recap. I did see that it was on YouTube. I got a laugh at how the short guy (sorry, but I’m not good with names and I’m tired from my day) said he would get a spoon and share that pint of ice cream with her and she was like NO. Wendy we knew better than to think that you would share lol. I’m too tired to snark more, but I did want to express my gratitude. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, patty1h said:

but tells us that she has the ability to make herself so likable that one can't help but be drawn to her. 

I don't know about anyone else, but Im still waiting for her to "make herself so likeable that one can't help but be drawn to her". She is truly a delusional, egotistical nutcase.

21 hours ago, patty1h said:

makes me wonder if this whole dating thing was "real" or just an idea that a show producer had to fill time and Wendy played along for reasons.

This ^^^^. Wendy's show has become very boring. I hate watch once in a few months but come here for info. She's an f'n loser.

• Love 4

Saturday Night Live had another "Dionne Warwick Talk Show" sketch last night, and Wendy was mentioned a couple times.  She asked Nick Jonas if he would fight Wendy for her (he said no), and wanted Dua Lipa (played by a cast member) to go with her to egg Wendy's house.  She mentioned Wendy pronouncing Dua's name wrong, which probably really happened, given that Wendy doesn't care to learn anyone's name or get anything right.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

Saturday Night Live had another "Dionne Warwick Talk Show" sketch last night, and Wendy was mentioned a couple times.  She asked Nick Jonas if he would fight Wendy for her (he said no), and wanted Dua Lipa (played by a cast member) to go with her to egg Wendy's house.  She mentioned Wendy pronouncing Dua's name wrong, which probably really happened, given that Wendy doesn't care to learn anyone's name or get anything right.

I’ll have to see if I can’t pull that sketch up on YouTube. It sounds funny. I also think you are spot on about the mispronounced name. That is so Wendy. I’m going to try and watch this am just to see if she went on a date with Mike. Thx for the SNL info. 

2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’ll have to see if I can’t pull that sketch up on YouTube. It sounds funny. I also think you are spot on about the mispronounced name. That is so Wendy. I’m going to try and watch this am just to see if she went on a date with Mike. Thx for the SNL info. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

If I remember right, Wendy called her Dula Peeps.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, greyflannel said:

If I remember right, Wendy called her Dula Peeps.

I'm certain W mispronounces names because she thinks it's funny or cute. Just when I think I couldn't dislike her more, she proves me wrong. 

I wonder if Wendy's new bf likes cats? Probably, since Wendy's cats are invisible.

I'm finding something a bit strange about the Lady Gaga story. Let's say Gaga paid 10 grand each (with papers) for those French bulldogs. I know there are plenty of dumb criminals out there, but assuming these criminals knew nothing about these French bulldogs (who they belong to, do they have pedigrees) why would they risk being convicted for attempted murder OR murder (the dog walker) just to resell a couple of French bulldogs who do not have proof of pedigrees or where the dogs came from? I'm guessing Gaga had them all neutered/spayed so no chance of breeding them. Something about this doesn't make sense and it's not Lady Gaga!

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, Jaded said:

I’m going to try and watch this am just to see if she went on a date with Mike.

Anyone but me notice the nauseating teen girl sing-song voice and coquettish smile Wendy gets on her mug when she talks about men liking her?  She did it this morning again as she informed the world that she and Mike spoke/texted for hours over the weekend.   She said they're both weird and their conversations just flow.   She said the show has a break coming up in April and they're planning a face-to-face meeting then - he will come to NY or she will go to MD, however it works out.   Oh Mike...

Edited by patty1h
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Oh Mike...

Well if this works out he’s sure to get a lot more screen time. I don’t think she’s above calling the paparazzi to get those set up candid of them either to go on social media. Here comes the milking it train. 
In another way I believe that we all deserve to feel and be loved. I hope he is sincere and she gets everything that she is hoping for. Yes, even my snarky self wants a happy ending for her. 

• Love 1

I watched bit today. When she first came out her eyes didn’t look right. Watery/glassy? I hope she isn’t back on the bottle or worse. Her speech wasn’t too bad, so I will leave room for it to have been eye drops preshow.  
She was talking about how this Saturday is National Lymphedema Day. So she asked the camera guy to come in for a close up of her feet. It wasn’t pretty. I hope she is in her lymph reducing machine as much as the MD has asked her to. I’ll spare you the graphic details of what her ankles looked like. Then she made the comment about Mike (you light up my life...for now) seeing them before he really likes her as she’s scared they will be off putting to him (translation: not sexy). Too late Wendy  I’m betting that he DVRs the show just to hear what she is saying about him on camera  He called her last night. She had to tell him to call back because she was watching Basketball Wives  as that is part of her job. 

Mike: “Do you want to go out for a quick dinner Thursday night?” “Saturday?” “Sunday?” “Lunch on Saturday?” 
Wendy: “I can’t. RHONJ is on.” “That’s the Lifetime biopic of the week” “Basketball Wives” (hides the fact she doesn’t want to get up and the crack of dawn and have her makeup artist and wig stylist work on her for 2 hours pre-date.) 

How long before he gets tired of running his life on her schedule? I give it a few months until the reality of her narcissism is too much for him. I don’t even think her vetting of him is half over. If Kev Jr or her family hates him would she still stick by his side? His life is in Maryland. I don’t think he would give up his business to move to NYC to be arm candy. I’m sure her leaving the city is a dealbreaker. Time will give us answers. I just don’t want to watch her get invested and then get dumped. I don’t think I could watch her go downhill after a poor ending to a relationship again  

• Love 6

As I was flipping channels, I see Wendy's face on Inside Edition.   They were using clips from her show to highlight the segment -- I missed most of it, but the story was that apparently there are people who are upset because Wendy has said on air that she's not sure about getting the COVID vaccine.  The reporter said something like "she is a black woman who the community looks up to" and I guess some feel she's not being a good role model with her stance.  Next they put her old pal Dr. Oz onscreen to weigh in on this controversy.  I can't tell you what he said because I can't stomach him and changed channels quick, but I bet he kissed her butt.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

If Wendy is the best woman these male "dating contestants" have found appealing, I'd hate to see the women they turned down. 

And now, suddenly, WW is being very upfront and vocal about her lymphedema. Haven't WE been asking about her cankles for way over a year? She wouldn't address the issue. Even when she stopped wearing heels and started with her trendy sneakers she NEVER let us know why. She is so fake and FOS. Now she's bringing attention to lymphedema. Isn't she brave!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, patty1h said:

Next they put her old pal Dr. Oz onscreen to weigh in on this controversy.  I can't tell you what he said because I can't stomach him and changed channels quick, but I bet he kissed her butt.

No, he didn't. He was just puzzled as to why she would risk getting covid...and concerned that her stance might influence many of her fans. Stupid Wendy.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, patty1h said:

The reporter said something like "she is a black woman who the community looks up to" and I guess some feel she's not being a good role model with her stance.  

why are people just now, waking up to WW "not being a good role model"? She has NEVER been a good role model for anyone. From motherhood, men, fame, businesswomen, honesty, integrity. Her health issues, her drug and alcohol addictions her animal abuse. 

She lies, denies and is always thinking she's got everyone 'under her spell". What happened to the Hunter Foundation and WHY was it the first (or one of the first)  tax free "charitable foundations" that Wendy and Kelvin dissolved at the beginning of the divorce?  Summer camps for "at risk' teenage women, drug rehab programs....POOF disappeared. 

Wendy is a shitfest of nefarious, shady shenanigans. American Greed at it's best. I wish her nothing but what she deserves.

• Love 4

I don't know why that 40 yr old and 37 yr old were finalists. They're gunna want kids one day. THE END. Wendy's not into Jazz like that, it's not her top 5. 😉 I hope he can reuse that song. 😂 Tyrone was really putting on, but it fell flat. & Mario Lopez's friend... I'd be hella mad if THAT was who my HOT GUY FRIEND introduced me to. He's nowhere near as handsome & way too goofy. Glad to be done with those lame submission videos.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Aha. Thanks @iwantcookies  That might explain her rerun on Friday. She was busy dating and testing out her new man. 
(Personally I think that she could have done better choosing her outfit for the occasion. I’m also surprised nobody has spray can painted her fur coat.) 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

He's shorter than her. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but I don't think she'll like it.

I don’t think he’s had time yet to get lifts for his shoes yet or those boots that add a few inches. 

• LOL 3

I have stared at that picture for several minutes and:

Number one - Wendy chose to put on those boots and that coat, so she obviously has "Mariah Carey-itis" which is when you don't see yourself as the 40-50 year old that you are and you dress completely wrong for your age/size/the occasion.   Mariah usually wears something too tight, short or young for her, but Wendy's problem is horrible styling - she chooses labels and ghetto-fab over tastefulness.  Her outfit is not appropriate AND it's ugly and I think Wendy chose the fur to flex.   Plus, that wig is pretty tragic.   

I can only wonder what Mike thought as he clapped eyes on that getup.  If he has any sense, this will be the wake-up call he needs, unless he's going to stay on the WW choo-choo train as a "come up" , which is a phrase I picked up from Wendy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3