Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Did anyone else see Wendy on Dr. Oz last week, pre Lifetime movie? She said had this divorce in motion going back more than 10 years - liar! I remember her on Dr. Oz after she collapsed; Oz made sure to mention what a dedicated loving partner she had in Kelvin, that he wouldn't leave her side after she collapsed, what a solid marriage they had. Sounds like Oz was reading from a script provided by Wendy!

Again, she would take Kelvin back in a red hot minute. 

• Love 8

About 5 minutes before the end of the show Wendy mentioned again that her whole family loved her movie, and she dropped the news that she and her brother Tommy had talked (texted?) over the weekend and they were "fine now".  What a complete change from the venom they were publicly spitting just 10 days ago.   

Could all that animosity be resolved for real?  I don't follow any social media, so I don't know if Tommy is still doing his blog, but we'll see if the peace between these siblings lasts.

• Love 6

As I watched today, I really noticed Norman has to correct her on everything she says.  If it wasn’t for him, she’d be up shits creek.  She gets names wrong, was completely oblivious to what’s going on and totally not with the information she’s supposed to have.  Seems like she’s not doing her homework reading the mags.  Norman deserves better.  I hope she appreciates him.  I doubt it tho.  He covers her left and right, poor guy.

• Love 10
On 2/3/2021 at 8:05 PM, Silver Bells said:

As I watched today, I really noticed Norman has to correct her on everything she says.  If it wasn’t for him, she’d be up shits creek.  She gets names wrong, was completely oblivious to what’s going on and totally not with the information she’s supposed to have.  Seems like she’s not doing her homework reading the mags.  Norman deserves better.  I hope she appreciates him.  I doubt it tho.  He covers her left and right, poor guy.

Yes Wendy is awful with facts, names, and everything else these days which is why in the movie she talked about how she 'made' it in the beginning. She bought all the gossip rags and read them between playing songs on the radio and she supposedly knew 'everythang'.  Well I don't know about back then but in the last few years, my dog has the facts straighter then Wendy.  How she manages to get every single damn part of any story she's relaying on HOT TOPICS wrong is mind boggling.

She even managed to not know how to pronounce the name of the guy she was hot over to date her.

Then she was mean about all the people calling her during the show and texting her. How dare they interrupt her during the movie.  Hello Wendy it's 2021, there's this thing called ON DEMAND you don't have to watch right when it's airing and if you do and get interrupted you simply rewind.  I'm so sick of her claiming she's missing shows and doesn't know how to record like her TV is from 1980. 

Wendy  has become a full on sociopath/narcissists. Today she was talking about Mariah Carey and she twisted up the entire story between Mariah and her sister drugging her  and Norman had to correct her on the facts.  She still didn't get that she had the facts wrong after he corrected her and she was cackling like it was funny and then stifled her laugh when she realized no one in the audience was laughing with her.

There's really something wrong with her and now I'm not sure if it's because she was always a mean bitch or times and drugs has turned her insane but she has turned into those monsters on Dateline who when retelling a story or defending themselves, they smirk or laugh inappropriately at things most humans with empathy would find sad or horrific.

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, patty1h said:

Could all that animosity be resolved for real?  I don't follow any social media, so I don't know if Tommy is still doing his blog, but we'll see if the peace between these siblings lasts.

I can see Wendy going at it with her brother just to get free publicity for her upcoming movie. 

She's a snake. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Goodtimes said:

Just read that Wendy's ex, Kelvin, is opening an Italian restaurant in Brooklyn. I hope she doesn't walk into the kitchen sticking her fingers into the food, smacking and slurping! 

Lol! No kidding! But you can be certain she'll be bashing his restaurant on her Hot Topics. She won't mention his name or the name of his restaurant but she'll definitely be making disparaging comments directed at him. 

15 hours ago, Leilani said:

There's really something wrong with her and now I'm not sure if it's because she was always a mean bitch or times and drugs has turned her insane but she has turned into those monsters on Dateline who when retelling a story or defending themselves, they smirk or laugh inappropriately at things most humans with empathy would find sad or horrific.

So true. 

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Apparently, Wendy's movie did great in the ratings for the Lifetime channel - it was #3 for Saturday night.   Some more details here.

Translated, that means "not many people watch the Lifetime channel but more people watched for one night just to see the WW movie".

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Leilani said:

Yes Wendy is awful with facts, names, and everything else these days which is why in the movie she talked about how she 'made' it in the beginning. She bought all the gossip rags and read them between playing songs on the radio and she supposedly knew 'everythang'.  Well I don't know about back then but in the last few years, my dog has the facts straighter then Wendy.  How she manages to get every single damn part of any story she's relaying on HOT TOPICS wrong is mind boggling.

She even managed to not know how to pronounce the name of the guy she was hot over to date her.

Then she was mean about all the people calling her during the show and texting her. How dare they interrupt her during the movie.  Hello Wendy it's 2021, there's this thing called ON DEMAND you don't have to watch right when it's airing and if you do and get interrupted you simply rewind.  I'm so sick of her claiming she's missing shows and doesn't know how to record like her TV is from 1980. 

Wendy's has become a full on sociopath/narcissists. Today she was talking about Mariah Carey and she twisted up the entire story between Mariah and her sister drugging her  and Norman had to correct her on the facts.  She still didn't get that she had the facts wrong after he corrected her and she was cackling like it was funny and then stifled her laugh when she realized no one in the audience was laughing with her.

Yes .. something is up again with her.  When I saw her trashing Kevin’s house, I sort of lost interest in her again.  She’s acting very obnoxious to everybody where it isn’t merited.  She’s very into herself to the point of delusion.  I don’t like the way she talks to people, like she’s the boss of everyone and is nasty to them.  I didn’t watch today for these reasons.  How much more can people take of her?  She thinks she’s the cats meow,  but she isn’t anymore.  I don’t think the movie helped her one bit.  It made her look mean.

• Love 6
On 2/3/2021 at 5:51 AM, Silver Bells said:

One of the most important things in her life there was no mention.  Wendy’s Mother dying.  A parent who was part of her show and talked about all the time.  Didn’t hear about it until a few weeks later.  Just goes to show where Wendy’s priorities lie.  Wendy and all her crap come first.  Her, her show, her feelings, her misfortunes.  Nobody has it worse than Wendy.

Movies are usually filmed 6 to 24 months ahead. They end up in post-production and editing for awhile. Her mom just recently died at the end of 2020. That’s why it wasn’t in the movie...the movie was already made before her mom passed. Her parents both were in the documentary. Yes, a title card would have helped, but she’d already  covered so much, and this was a recent devastating event. 

• Love 1

No. She won’t take him back. He broke her heart, her soul, and her spirit. He betrayed her in the worst possible way. He embarrassed her publicly, used her money to lavish on his mistress, and then got a new baby. The baby was the dealbreaker. No way Jose. She’s done. And will not take him back. It may take her some time to emotionally disconnect, and this is normal. Psychology Today research article I read once said that it takes around half the time you were in a relationship to fully emotionally get over that relationship. Using that math, it will take her around 11 years to disentangle emotionally. This was not a boyfriend, it was her husband of 20+ years. I’m hope she’s in therapy, that will help things along.  

The thing is, Kevin was her caretaker, manager, protector, etc. but Wendy was the star in their relationship. She had always been the star and Kevin played 2nd fiddle to her. With Sherina, Kevin is the rockstar of the relationship..., and he’s the one being taken care of and catered to. They were not equally yoked, and it’s a testament to her desire to maintain a family for KevJnr that allowed her to stay for that long. 

She has to go through all the stages of grief. Currently. she’s in her bitter Betty stage, but will move on eventually. She will get to the other side, and be happy again.  The Graves’ disease is an autoimmune condition, and stress aggravates and makes  it worse. The lymphedema is another battle she’s fighting. 

She has to cut back on stress in her home life. She needs to prioritize her health. She will pull the pieces together...it may take a few years, but she will elevate. I see her making it through the divorce saga. Kind of like Beyoncé’s mom Tina Lawson...she got a man who adores her, loves and respects even more than Matthews Knowles did. That’s what I hope for her. 

Edited by Spiderella2
Spelling
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

Movies are usually filmed 6 to 24 months ahead. They end up in post-production and editing for awhile. Her mom just recently died at the end of 2020. That’s why it wasn’t in the movie...the movie was already made before her mom passed. Her parents both were in the documentary. Yes, a title card would have helped, but she’d already  covered so much, and this was a recent devastating event. 

Oh, true.  I didn’t think of that.  Sorry.

On 2/4/2021 at 3:19 PM, Goodtimes said:

Just read that Wendy's ex, Kelvin, is opening an Italian restaurant in Brooklyn. I hope she doesn't walk into the kitchen sticking her fingers into the food, smacking and slurping! 

Ha .. just what Brooklyn needs, another Italian restaurant.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 2/7/2021 at 10:11 AM, Silver Bells said:

Ha .. just what Brooklyn needs, another Italian restaurant.

Exactly! it's like opening another West Indian restaurant in the middle of Flatbush Avenue in Brooklyn..lol

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Wendy dressed like a real house wife today, trying to audition for Bravo.

What was up with the one sleeved outfit?  It wasn’t particularly flattering. She really needs to fire her stylist. 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

What was up with the one sleeved outfit?  It wasn’t particularly flattering. She really needs to fire her stylist. 

I turned her on for one minute and she was acting so stupid about something, I just turned the channel.  She was talking in that rough obnoxious way like she knows how.  Yeah, a real catch for a man.  I can’t figure out what kind of person would tolerate her and that big bossy mouth.  She’s like a freakin gangster.  No feminine qualities at all.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Silver Bells said:

I turned her on for one minute and she was acting so stupid about something, I just turned the channel.  She was talking in that rough obnoxious way like she knows how.  Yeah, a real catch for a man.  I can’t figure out what kind of person would tolerate her and that big bossy mouth.  She’s like a freakin gangster.  No feminine qualities at all.

I totally agree. Her redeeming qualities are getting less and less and the show seems to be circling the drain. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Hahaha .. you still up, lol.  I don’t know night from day anymore.

3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I totally agree. Her redeeming qualities are getting less and less and the show seems to be circling the drain. 

You still up, lol

• Love 1
On 2/4/2021 at 7:16 PM, patty1h said:

Apparently, Wendy's movie did great in the ratings for the Lifetime channel - it was #3 for Saturday night.   Some more details here.

Because everyone wanted to see a trainwreck.  The worse, the better.

• Love 3

Wendy a wreck again today. She managed to get EVERY SINGLE FACT wrong and twisted  in the hot topic for Halle Berry and her exes and Norman had to help her again. 

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Leilani said:

Wendy a wreck again today. She managed to get EVERY SINGLE FACT wrong and twisted  in the hot topic for Halle Berry and her exes and Norman had to help her again. 

Exactly! And if Norman told her once (Halle's daughter is 12 yrs old), he had to tell her 37 times. There must be something wrong with her brain that she can't remember the same thing was told to her several times within the last 3 minutes. Ugh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, MsTree said:

something wrong with her brain

I seem to find two choices here. 
1) Something is wrong with her mind and her short term memory is shot. (Too many drugs in her past?) 
2) She doesn’t care what kind of show she is putting out there, so she puts in no effort. Lazy and sloppy. 

All of this is a far cry from how she had herself portrayed in the beginning of her biopic. She used to buy all the gossip magazines and highlight the things she found interesting so she could discuss them on her radio show. She also used to have a social life, talk to people and find snippets of gossip all on her own (I don’t think those magazines are full of truth. A lot of the stories come from the star’s PR people to slant our perception of them or a situation). Now she rarely goes out and about. I understand with Covid that it’s not smart to go socializing, but pick up your phone Wendy. You claim you know people. Ask them what’s the beat behind the scenes. Ask your viewers to report on what they see. Now she just shows up at her morning meetings and relies on her staff to have done the research. She only likes to report what she finds not worthy, so many of the other snippets that she does talk about are boring or beneath her which is why she never gets the facts straight. Norman saves her on a daily basis. She just doesn’t care. Another favorite thing she is doing is watching a tv show and then giving us her opinion on it. They make critics for that. To be fair if I saw something outstanding I’d like to sing it’s praises. Even then I have heard blatant mistakes on many stories and I don’t even watch, but follow SM. Her favorite thing to talk about is herself. Ad nauseum. Even then she lies so being factual isn’t something that we can count on. She needs a reality check, or something to ignite the spark that made her so driven in the beginning of her career. 

• Love 5

I watched the Wendy biopic(?), not movie, this weekend. I am interested in peoples lives and how they react to life's curve balls. I found the facts of Wendy's life very interesting, and admire her early drive and spirit and ability to carve a niche for herself in such a competitive market. Also battling the weight issue with herself and her parents. Her family seem very healthy, balanced, accepting, loving.  

What a contrast to her lying on her couch with the leg lymph machine, emotionally emoting and dabbing her eyes. I can't get this image out of my head. Either she has totally embraced victimhood, or she has lost all of her self esteem and perspective. I was disgusted with those scenes. She could have pulled herself together (as we all have to do) and presented herself much better. Like, film when you are feeling better, not on the leg machine, not laying on the couch, for one. I possibly would have had more respect and empathy for her had this been done.

Her relationship with Kevin is quite the life lesson for women. Arrogance is not strength. How he treated other people came back to bite her. Giving up all of her power and allowing Kevin to do life's dirty work, freeing her to be just "talent", rarely works out well. In theory is sounds so perfect, doesn't it. But then factor in ego and insecurity, and you get the shit show.

I understand the gradual drain of being attached to a spirit sucking Kevin, while balancing a public persona and "family" fantasy. It is interesting that she lived with his disrespect as long as she did, and allowed it to get to the level of a child with the mistress before she cut the cord. Resulting in loss of health, finances, reputation, lifestyle, quality of work. After all that work building a life and career, to end up like this. Sad.

I honestly hope someday, she gets good therapy.

• Love 8

I gave a watch today. Wendy looked bright eyed with some bounce in her step. The hair and make up...not her best day, but far from her worst. 
   She began with a discussion about Brittany Spears. She is still with her boyfriend Sam, who was caught by TMZ (who W forget to thank for the footage) to discuss her guardianship by her Dad. Wendy still thinks she is mentally unstable and she’s judging this by what she sees on her Instagram. So Sam posted a rant about her Dad calling him the “D” word. (What douche? I can’t come up with another slur beginning with D). Wendy stated that since she doesn’t have a husband (and can’t because she would need her conservators permission to marry) that she should continue to have everything controlled for her. (Like Kevin controlled everything thing for you? Take 4 steps back feminism) Wendy said they need to shut down her Instagram. 
   Next Wendy showed a piece of art that Kim K posted that was allegedly painted by her 7 year old daughter North. It was actually good, but W doubts that the kid painted it. The art teacher was shown in a clip and stated that her Mom taught art for 30 years and this is a painting that they start out a lot of new students painting. Wendy seemed to think there was an extra canvas sitting about somewhere in the art studio and North just painted her name on it. I’m reserving judgment, but if North likes art good for her and Kim getting her lessons. It’s better than seeing the child becoming a selfie Queen like her Mom. 
  Wendy discussed Shaq’s ex Shawnee (probably spelled wrong). She’s the EP of Basketball Wives and told the NY Post that she’s ready for a man in her life....bla bla...which clearly was just a segway so that Wendy could say that she has a 49 year old guy interested in her. Former NFL player Marcus Spears. (She tried to play a cute guessing game by just telling us who he played for and what college he graduated from, but could tell interest was waning). I think he’s a maybe. She also showed 4 other contenders and reminded us that she really does want to date agin. She’s not just doing this for the show. 
   She got to the promo for the new Lisa Vanderpump show on E called Overserved and showed us the clip. She will be watching. 
Then she had on Vivica A Fox, who looks beautiful. They chatted about her new movie and then she put her in the Hot Seat. Vivica handled it all with class and didn’t take the bait to get ruffled. Then I checked out. I think I was only half checked in lol. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I gave a watch today. Wendy looked bright eyed with some bounce in her step. The hair and make up...not her best day, but far from her worst. 
   She began with a discussion about Brittany Spears. She is still with her boyfriend Sam, who was caught by TMZ (who W forget to thank for the footage) to discuss her guardianship by her Dad. Wendy still thinks she is mentally unstable and she’s judging this by what she sees on her Instagram. So Sam posted a rant about her Dad calling him the “D” word. (What douche? I can’t come up with another slur beginning with D). Wendy stated that since she doesn’t have a husband (and can’t because she would need her conservators permission to marry) that she should continue to have everything controlled for her. (Like Kevin controlled everything thing for you? Take 4 steps back feminism) Wendy said they need to shut down her Instagram. 
   Next Wendy showed a piece of art that Kim K posted that was allegedly painted by her 7 year old daughter North. It was actually good, but W doubts that the kid painted it. The art teacher was shown in a clip and stated that her Mom taught art for 30 years and this is a painting that they start out a lot of new students painting. Wendy seemed to think there was an extra canvas sitting about somewhere in the art studio and North just painted her name on it. I’m reserving judgment, but if North likes art good for her and Kim getting her lessons. It’s better than seeing the child becoming a selfie Queen like her Mom. 
  Wendy discussed Shaq’s ex Shawnee (probably spelled wrong). She’s the EP of Basketball Wives and told the NY Post that she’s ready for a man in her life....bla bla...which clearly was just a segway so that Wendy could say that she has a 49 year old guy interested in her. Former NFL player Marcus Spears. (She tried to play a cute guessing game by just telling us who he played for and what college he graduated from, but could tell interest was waning). I think he’s a maybe. She also showed 4 other contenders and reminded us that she really does want to date agin. She’s not just doing this for the show. 
   She got to the promo for the new Lisa Vanderpump show on E called Overserved and showed us the clip. She will be watching. 
Then she had on Vivica A Fox, who looks beautiful. They chatted about her new movie and then she put her in the Hot Seat. Vivica handled it all with class and didn’t take the bait to get ruffled. Then I checked out. I think I was only half checked in lol. 

That would be Dick.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think it was just a few months ago that Britney's own attorney said she wasn't capable of signing a legal document, so I tend to agree that she's still in need of a conservator. 

How did the clip of Overserved look?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, greyflannel said:

How did the clip of Overserved look?

It appears a bit strange with LVP slapping some asses of celebs (?) 

But I only watch LVP to see her fabulous home, her tailor made clothes and her frail, pet caregiver/husband Ken. Lol! 

Thanks to the previous posters who did a fabulous job of Cliff Notes for today's Wendy show. I can't even listen to her for more than 5 minutes.

I was however, very distracted by the 2 large plastic buttons on her pantsuit that were strategically located exactly on her nipples. She's a freak...SuperFreak as Rick James would say😊

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Today's interview with Lamar Odom and his "girlfriend" China White! 😀 

WTF drug(s) was he doing? Rubbing his nose, wiping his sweaty face with his hand every 20 seconds.

But.....I have to say Lamar is one fine looking man. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1

Watching this show is cringey with Wendy always acting inappropriate with her reactions and facts.  I think Wendy has early onset dementia or something.  Her short and long term memory is shot.  

Oddly it was just a couple of years ago  she used to say she was too good for the Real House Wives and now she want's a spot as a Friend on one of the franchises.

Norman is carrying the show and Wendy is just the old geriatric they put a wig and make up on as she hobbles to her chair every day.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Leilani said:

Wendy is just the old geriatric they put a wig and make up on as she hobbles to her chair every day

And I'm going to place a bet that Wendy chooses Marcus (the ex NFL player) for her "play date". He is big and strong enough to carry her to her lymph machine and her ATM machine. 😀

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I’m trying to watch today, but the glare is almost too much for my eyes. Her wig is blond blond. That combined with her neon pink outfit it is just too shiny. That and the skirt makes her hips look like a hippo. 
    She gave her virtual audience some Roses. This brand (I’m sure she got it for free to plug) Fleur de Paris. It looks like a box of rose buds and they are supposed to last about a year without watering them. She stated she has them all over her apt including her bathroom. She had Norman confirm this, which he did. Norm saw the inside of her bathroom 🙀 I thought her restroom was off limits. 
  She is really plugging this Date Wendy thing. Today she showed a clip of a guy named Rodney. Who is a MAN. He says he’s hard working, but we know he doesn’t have deep enough pockets for her taste. I agree with @chenoa333 that she will pick the ex NFL player Marcus. She will end up unhappy if she does. I think he is after the publicity that they will generate. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Autocorrect was wrong.
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

. It looks like a box of rose buds and they are supposed to last about a year without watering them. She stated she has them all over her apt including her bathroom. She had Norman confirm this, which he did. Norm saw the inside of her bathroom

West Coast here so no WW til 11 a.m. However, the roses all over apartment? Cats like to chew on live plants. They'll get sick and vomit. So, just sayin'.... Wendy's lies are so blatant. Those cats are gone. But she'll just keep on lying. Cause liars gonna lie lie lie. How YOU doin' LIAR?

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

West Coast here so no WW til 11 a.m. However, the roses all over apartment? Cats like to chew on live plants. They'll get sick and vomit. So, just sayin'.... Wendy's lies are so blatant. Those cats are gone. But she'll just keep on lying. Cause liars gonna lie lie lie. How YOU doin' LIAR?

Wendy stated that the cats are not interested in the flowers. Cats are naturally curious. I also find it hard to believe that they didn’t check them out. Maybe the flowers are fake. I’ll have to Google them to see what the deal is. When she gave her virtual audience the gift card to buy them, the card was for $200. That’s a lot of money for boxed buds (that probably don’t even have a scent unless they put rose oil on them). We never get pictures of the cats. I never tire of posting photos of mine. It also leads me  k that they are gone. We know she isn’t going to do litter box duty. She doesn’t have a steady to come do it for her anymore. I think they went the minute the first time one threw up in her shoe. 

• Love 2

If W still had those sweet cats she would be making Norman mention them since he "allegedly" comes into WW apartment.

Why Norman hasn't ventured out to find a better employer is beyond me. Unless he was a dumbass and signed some complicated contract with Faux Wendy. 

I could see Norman on TMZ. He's perfect for that. Maybe he just loves NYC and would never leave? Or, he signed his future away to work for the Loser Wendy?

But I still hope that Harvey Levin makes an offer to Norman to come to Hollywood. ❤ 

• Useful 1
16 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

And I'm going to place a bet that Wendy chooses Marcus (the ex NFL player) for her "play date". He is big and strong enough to carry her to her lymph machine and her ATM machine. 😀

What ????????  A normal guy?  She isn’t even deserving of a bum on the street.  She’s a mess in body and brains.  That long blonde wig on her today (Friday) looked ridiculous.  It looked like a big long bunch of hay on a horse.      

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m trying to watch today, but the glare is almost too much for my eyes. Her wig is blond blond. That combined with her neon pink outfit it is just too shiny. That and the skirt makes her hips look like a hippo. 

The camera man was being shady today, he panned to one of the staffers in the audience with the same  blonde hair as Wendy's wig. Wendy was bragging about how her hair person just made the new wig last night.  Poor Wendy should have given her the whole weekend to finish it because this blonde shade and styling with the awful pink outfit makes her look straight out of WHITE CHICKS.

Didn't want to rewatch the whole show again to find the panning but the blonde woman is in the background here:

Edited by Leilani
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Leilani said:

The camera man was being shady today, he panned to one of the staffers in the audience with the same  blonde hair as Wendy's wig. Wendy was bragging about how her hair person just made the new wig last night.  Poor Wendy should have given her the whole weekend to finish it because this blonde shade and styling with the awful pink outfit makes her look straight out of WHITE CHICKS.

Didn't want to rewatch the whole show again to find the panning but the blonde woman is in the background here:

The hair person must hate her.    Melissa Gorga saying Wendy looks gorgeous.  What a kiss ass phony baloney.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 4

If you have about 45 minutes to kill and want to see a man pick apart Wendy's Lifetime movie in detail, this guy does it - he titled the video "Wendy Williams movie is a HOT MESS". 

His Youtube channel came up in my recommendations and I clicked - he does reviews on various movies and he goes IN on Wendy's with plenty of shade, snark, humor and video clips from the movie.   You can check it out HERE.    Make sure you read the comments on his page too - those are pretty brutal too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Today she looked good, she's been looking good the last few days actually.

She gave a shout out to her father and wished him Happy 98th Birthday.

Never knew her dad was this old, I always surmised her parents were late 70s/80s considering Wendy is mid 50s, and didn't realize they had her so late in life.

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 3

I don’t think that Wendy’s outfit matches today. When she sat the zipper part of her pants stood up strangely up in her boob area. She went on about the new man she is adding to her dating pool. Judging by the sound of her voice she is most into the ex-NFL player Marcus. She mentioned that she wants to see them, hold hands and have a dinner with them. Between her lip smacking, liberal use of hot sauce, and talking with her mouth full it’s a wonder if any man would want a second date. 
    Her guest is a dancer named Laurie Ann who is a dancer choreographer. Some of her former clients were Brittany Spears and Lady Gaga who fired her by email. 

I want to add that Wendy had her Dad on for a few minutes as a guest. It was in honor of his birthday. You could see her tearing up. That fear of losing another parent has definitely hit her heart. He looked and spoke well. I wish many more healthy years. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 6

Wendy shuffled out in an aqua checkerboard dress. I think she stated it was sewn by Willie; who she doesn’t know when he sleeps as he has been custom making clothes for her lately. Her wig was decent, but the dress didn’t do anything for her. 
   She began with talking about RHONJ and Tre being the queen of....my dang phone rang so I missed the rest of this segment. 
When I got back to watching Norman was reminding Wendy to say allegedly. I think it was about the motor vehicle accident that killed Nicki Minaj’s father. Wendy mumbled about why she had to say “allegedly” when the story was being reported on all the news sites. I’m sure this is because we know how she gets things wrong. All the time. Norman is just trying to prevent a lawsuit. 
   Wendy showed a picture of Paris Hilton getting engaged. (Has anyone ever counted how many times she has been? In my mind it’s been about a dozen) The fiancé gave her a 15 carat diamond Cartier ring allegedly worth 10 million. Calling all robbers and the Bling Ring. Time to plan a heist. 
  She chatted a small bit about Ashley Judd’s terrible accident hiking in the Congo. Other than saying that they (the two men hiking with her) bicycled her out of there (clearly showing her on a motorized scooter) she got most of that story correct. 
  Then out of her mouth popped the word dating. I thought oh boy, here we go again. To my relief she only mentioned to any potential man not to take her hiking. Whew. Dodged a bullet about the guys again and that silly grin she gets.  
   Her guest was Jason Biggs aka Spankx guy. I checked out to answer another phone call. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 1