Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
David T. Cole

The Wendy Williams Show

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, patty1h said:

**Just in case you haven't been watching, Wendy brought up Dionne Warwick last week during HT and said some things about her - she implied that DW was a big weedhead back in the day and probably still partakes.  A few days later, DW said on Twitter "Wendy Williams better stop talking about me".

Wendy got a brief mention on Saturday Night Live last night.   One of their skits was "The Dionne Warwick Talk Show", with a cast member posing as Dionne.  On her talk show she has young musicians as guests (Harry Styles, Billie Eilish, etc.) but is so old/out of touch, that she doesn't really know who they are and quickly dismisses them off the show.  When (fake)Harry Styles sat down, she asked him "why does Wendy Williams keep talking about me?".   Taken aback by the question, Harry replies "I don't know who that is!"  When (fake)Billie Eilish sits down, DW says "do you know anyoen who can put a hex on Wendy Williams?".  Billie just looks confused.

It was just funny that whoever wrote the skit decided to throw in the brewing Wendy/Dionne feud.

Lol, I had to check this out. Around the 2:00 mark:

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

It's hilarious that Wendy has the lady-balls to throw shade at legend Dionne Warwick for weed when Wendy was a cocaine vacuum for X years.  The nerve of her.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/6/2020 at 9:27 PM, iwantcookies said:

Well that would make Wendy fall off the wagon completely 

 

I was thinking the same thing.  This may really put her over the edge.  Her Father is up there in age also.  Does anyone know the reason she died?  She looked so vibrant.

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/12/2020 at 7:07 AM, chenoa333 said:

That's no surprise. If her mom hadn't died, Wendy would be "going on hiatus" for lymphedema, thyroid condition, Graves disease, drug addiction, chronic laziness, exhaustion from working so hard. The list is endless. 

She's an old, tired fake a$$ bitch. Maybe Gold Bond will fire her this time. 

She's a sponsor for Gold Bond? 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Nicmar said:

She's a sponsor for Gold Bond? 

Yes. Occasionally she will pull out a tube of it during Hot Topics and spend 3 or 4 minutes doing an infomercial, slathering it on her hands. 

She also used to be a sponsor for Air Wick but I haven't seen her shilling that product for awhile. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes. Occasionally she will pull out a tube of it during Hot Topics and spend 3 or 4 minutes doing an infomercial, slathering it on her hands. 

She also used to be a sponsor for Air Wick but I haven't seen her shilling that product for awhile. 

I wonder why she doesn't  have an endorsement t for her Lymphedema machine but then again she probably never uses it! 

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/12/2020 at 3:40 PM, itsadryheat said:

I love us

. . . beware those that mistake our kindness for weakness

Hmmm my sister is a Pisces, and suddenly Im seeing her in a different light. Thanks for that heehee

5 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I wonder why she doesn't  have an endorsement t for her Lymphedema machine but then again she probably never uses it! 

That's my fav lotion too.  I had it first lol 😏  

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Lol, I had to check this out. Around the 2:00 mark:

 

Haha yea that was good.  I was watching a rerun of Drag Race and it was the Snatch Game and one of the Queens did Wendy.  Course had the foam head and did the fall.  Ouch.  

Share this post


Link to post

Why does Wendy Williams hate Carrieanne Inaba of dancing with the stars so much? She said some awful things about her yesterday.. Carrieanne is a sweetheart with a good heart..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Why does Wendy Williams hate Carrieanne Inaba of dancing with the stars so much? She said some awful things about her yesterday.. Carrieanne is a sweetheart with a good heart..

Wendy always talks about DWTS and the cast like she knows all about the "behind the scenes" happenings just because she was a contestant YEARS ago.

Wendy definitely has a grudge against many people on DWTS from "back then".  Her dancing sucked. Period. But, as usual, W can't take any criticism. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/17/2020 at 3:12 AM, chenoa333 said:

Wendy always talks about DWTS and the cast like she knows all about the "behind the scenes" happenings just because she was a contestant YEARS ago.

Wendy definitely has a grudge against many people on DWTS from "back then".  Her dancing sucked. Period. But, as usual, W can't take any criticism. 

I know she didn't like it when Christie Brinkley backed out or quit over an injury.. Why does WW even care ?

 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I know she didn't like it when Christie Brinkley backed out or quit over an injury.. Why does WW even care ?

 

Good question. I suspect WW is jealous of Christie because she is a decade older than Wendy but still smokin' hot. Hell, I'm jealous of Christie. She still looks naturally beautiful. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Wendy has been counting down her show's top 10 moments of the year on Twitter.  For number one, she picked talking about herself appearing on The Masked Singer.  Why does this not surprise me?

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

Wendy has been counting down her show's top 10 moments of the year on Twitter.  For number one, she picked talking about herself appearing on The Masked Singer.  Why does this not surprise me?

I'm sure all of her Top Ten moments of 2020 will include her. I wonder if Sharina giving birth to Little Kev's step sister will be in the top ten.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Showthyme said:

How long will Wendy be on hiatus?

I’ve been led to believe that she will return on Monday, but with Wendy one never knows. 
I find it dubious that she filmed for a few days after her Father’s death, yet said nothing. Acted about the same as always. I don’t know exactly what day he passed, but until she left on hiatus nothing was said. She might have had a relapse which propelled her to use that as her excuse and go to Florida to be with her family. I’m hoping she stayed in hotel (recluse that she is I'm not concerned about her gadding about town and dancing in strip clubs  discos) as not to infect her sister, son or mother. I’m really not callous. I just think that she has never been forthcoming about whatever is really going on. That always leaves me wondering about what she is doing and her motives. 

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Showthyme said:

How long will Wendy be on hiatus?

Probably depends on how long she can get someone to take care of her imaginary cats.

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I don't follow any WW related media, so if there was any kind of announcement on her schedule, I don't know, but the Zap2it online TV listings have a new show for tomorrow - 1/04/21.   We'll see, as all TV is subject to change.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

New show today. But same old photo of her cats. You know the one she ALWAYS puts on the screen behind her. 

That Hollywood reporter Simone, is stunningly beautiful in that leopard print dress with the high leg slit. 

That's all I got. And I still have no love for Wendy. But I ❤ Norman!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I watched and it was business as usual - new year, same old format.   Wendy looked okay and was very perky, almost hyper.  She was all over the place during HT - jumping from story to story and going off on tangents left and right.  The only 2 things that got my attention was when Wendy talked about her mother.  Two or three times she spoke about her mother in the present tense - she talked about her outfit and said (paraphrase) "my mother said it looks good".  For a sec, I said to myself "huh?".  Later in HT, she said something along the same lines, talking like her mother is alive.  I guess Wendy's coping mechanism is that Mom was/will always will be with her.   I get it.

The other thing that got me was Wendy did a story about Tyrese Gibson and for the millionth time intimated that Tyrese is on the downlow as she did a story on his recent announcement that he's getting divorced.  Wendy was shady, saying that his three-year marriage was only to stop the rumors that were out there already.   I wonder what Tyrese said to get on Wendy's nasty side.  

Edited by patty1h
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

But same old photo of her cats.

I’m so disappointed to read that. 😿

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, patty1h said:

The only 2 things that got my attention was when Wendy talked about her mother.  Two or three times she spoke about her mother in the present tense - she talked about her outfit and said (paraphrase) "my mother said it looks good".  For a sec, I said to myself "huh?".  Later in HT, she said something along the same lines, talking like her mother is alive.

I missed that! But not unusual for me to be watching WW and my thoughts are somewhere else..anywhere else. 

Bitch is crazy. Period. 

 

7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m so disappointed to read that. 😿

Watch the episode from today. You'll see.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/4/2021 at 3:25 PM, patty1h said:

I watched and it was business as usual - new year, same old format.   Wendy looked okay and was very perky, almost hyper.  She was all over the place during HT - jumping from story to story and going off on tangents left and right.  The only 2 things that got my attention was when Wendy talked about her mother.  Two or three times she spoke about her mother in the present tense - she talked about her outfit and said (paraphrase) "my mother said it looks good".  For a sec, I said to myself "huh?".  Later in HT, she said something along the same lines, talking like her mother is alive.  I guess Wendy's coping mechanism is that Mom was/will always will be with her.   I get it.

The other thing that got me was Wendy did a story about Tyrese Gibson and for the millionth time intimated that Tyrese is on the downlow as she did a story on his recent announcement that he's getting divorced.  Wendy was shady, saying that his three-year marriage was only to stop the rumors that were out there already.   I wonder what Tyrese said to get on Wendy's nasty side.  

Wendy thinks everybody is secretly gay.  I am not a fan of Tyrese for his shady comments about Black women.  However, he did say that he had no idea on how to be a good husband.  I think it is refreshing for a man to say that..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I like to think that all the guys she calls out as being secretly gay are actually just guys who turned her down when she came onto them at some point.  It makes me snicker every time.  Sure, Wendy, sure.  😉

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

No Wendy episode today. Something much better! A high speed chase on the LA freeways.

Anyone have a recap of her show from today? Thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post

This is from memory so it's short:  HT stories were:  talking about the new Batchelor and how Wendy finds him hot but he lacks something.  She declared that even though he's biracial, he will probably pick a white woman as his final choice.  We learn that One Direction boyband member Harry Styles is dating actress/director Olivia Wilde, who is 10 years older - Wendy says "it won't last".  More from yesterday on Tyrese and his divorce and how much the ex-wife should ask for.   We hear that the upcoming guest is going to show various craft ideas - Wendy tells us how she likes to do beading and other crafty things in her down time.

Virtual guest was actress Meagan Goode.... Sorry - no details.  She's barely on my radar so I muted it. 

Later, the crafty guest (name?) came out with various household items that she'd created.  This segment was so stupid that I bailed quick, so I only saw a folding chair that looked like she'd glued magazine pictures onto the backrest, and an old-school vacuum cleaner where she somehow replaced the dirt collection bag with what looked like an old Louis Vuitton tote bag.   I turned the channel at this point.   If you want to see any of that mess, various segments from today are on Youtube already.

Edited by patty1h
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Wendy tells us how she likes to do beading and other crafty things in her down time.

HaHahaha!! HAHAHAHA! 

Thanks for the recap Patty. You are a true warrior.😀

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Cementhead said:

I like to think that all the guys she calls out as being secretly gay are actually just guys who turned her down when she came onto them at some point.  It makes me snicker every time.  Sure, Wendy, sure.  😉

Even if they are gay, why do you care?  It is nobody's business. Plus, she uses gay as an insult and that is wrong.. Wendy is a horrible person and it is why I don't feel sorry for her.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Wendy is a horrible person and it is why I don't feel sorry for her.  

I wish I could give that comment a thousand likes!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Even if they are gay, why do you care?  It is nobody's business. Plus, she uses gay as an insult and that is wrong.. Wendy is a horrible person and it is why I don't feel sorry for her. 

Every time I tune in I ask myself if it's 1987 again because her schlocky show and entire persona do not belong on the air in this day & age.  It feels like a low rent 2 a.m. cable show from decades past.  How she has managed to stay on the air with her ignorant viewpoints on full display is a mystery.  Her horrible persona is tired and played out and she stopped being cute before she even started being cute. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Cementhead said:

I like to think that all the guys she calls out as being secretly gay are actually just guys who turned her down when she came onto them at some point.  It makes me snicker every time.  Sure, Wendy, sure.  😉

On TV One's Unsung several years ago, there was an episode about the group EPMD where they mentioned Wendy claiming that Erick Sermon was gay on her radio show.  Someone they interviewed commented that Wendy had probably hit on him and been rejected!

I was watching the movie "The High Note" last night, and part of the plot centered around Tracee Ellis Ross's character being pushed toward a Vegas residency when she wants to record new music.  It reminded me of how Wendy will pick on singers (always female, even though plenty of men or groups perform in Vegas) and tell them they need to just get a residency and never record anything new again.  She always defends this by pointing out that no one bought the singer's most recent album, so apparently money is the only reason anyone is supposed to ever do anything in the entertainment industry.  There are of course singers who go for the stability of the residency but still do new stuff from time to time, but Wendy is adamant that they should just give up.

  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 1/4/2021 at 3:55 PM, chenoa333 said:

I missed that! But not unusual for me to be watching WW and my thoughts are somewhere else..anywhere else. 

Bitch is crazy. Period. 

 

Watch the episode from today. You'll see.

Yeah I heard it too.  Sent me spinning into the Twilight Zooooooone haha.  I just checked the airdate, it was from early to mid december.  Probably just right before she passed.

Share this post


Link to post

@ForumLou, I'm confused.  Monday's show was a new live show, not a repeat/pre-taped in December.  Wendy said "Happy New Year" and we're back with all new shows".  

Share this post


Link to post

Today Wendy (wearing a splotchy colored dress and decent wig...she must have gotten a wig stylist) was saying that Kim K and Kanye should not divorce. They should just lead separate lives because the division of their vast assets could be hell. She thought that these days marriage was more of a business arrangement. This is probably why she stuck with Kevin so long. To hold onto the assets. She asked her audience (staff) who thought they should get a divorce. One brave person clapped and then a few others chimed in. She actually looked speechless and dropped the subject. Wendy, real people get married for love. When it fails they split and move on. Are those divorces expensive? Of course. You hung in there until a child was involved. You could have left years earlier and had another shot at happiness and love, but that was your choice (or were you brainwashed?) She still uses her ex in business matters after a foray with Bernie Young. 

https://gossiponthis.com/2019/08/05/wendy-williams-rehire-kevin-hunter-business-manager-report/

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Today Wendy (wearing a splotchy colored dress and decent wig...she must have gotten a wig stylist) was saying that Kim K and Kanye should not divorce. They should just lead separate lives because the division of their vast assets could be hell. She thought that these days marriage was more of a business arrangement. This is probably why she stuck with Kevin so long. To hold onto the assets. She asked her audience (staff) who thought they should get a divorce. One brave person clapped and then a few others chimed in. She actually looked speechless and dropped the subject. Wendy, real people get married for love. When it fails they split and move on. Are those divorces expensive? Of course. You hung in there until a child was involved. You could have left years earlier and had another shot at happiness and love, but that was your choice (or were you brainwashed?) She still uses her ex in business matters after a foray with Bernie Young. 

https://gossiponthis.com/2019/08/05/wendy-williams-rehire-kevin-hunter-business-manager-report/

Wendy is NOT funny. Period. Her "comedy" tour from 2019 (?) flopped because she sucks. Her fault. 

Wendy has no intelligent, fact based thoughts/opinions on anything. Her mouth  just spouts off  lies, misinformation to fit whatever she's feeling ot talking about.

 She's a cold heartless self centered bitch. Gold Bond needs to cut her loose. And I just can't understand the amount of gay fans she has considering how disrespectful she speaks of gay celebs. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Why does Wendy think it's so funny to diss people on their sexuality? And her "employee audience" just laughs and nods in agreement.

Anyway, Wendy's wig is awful as usual. Her dress is slit but at least, not showing much thigh. Still hiding her cankles during "shoe cam". 

And I just need to vent on this...there is this one employee of the show who sits in the audience every day and she makes me cray cray crazy with her stupid f-n bobbing head in agreement and clapping to EVERYTHING Wendy says. What a dumbass. Anyway, changing channels now. 😊

 

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/6/2021 at 1:03 PM, patty1h said:

@ForumLou, I'm confused.  Monday's show was a new live show, not a repeat/pre-taped in December.  Wendy said "Happy New Year" and we're back with all new shows".  

I know. Something is messed up.  They are showing current eps, but they also have a run date of december.  I think that's where the error is @patty1h.   

Edited by ForumLou · Reason: Add
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

I didn't make it through Hot Topics but I swear I heard Wendy say something about her watching this weeks episode of the OC housewives with Vicki Gunvalson being on the episode. Nobody including Norman corrected her. Gunvalson hasn't been on the OC housewives for a couple years. And she (Gunvalson) wasn't on this weeks episode either.

WW is just filled with misinformation. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I was on YouTube and this popped up on my homepage feed because I follow the channel.
 

 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I didn't make it through Hot Topics but I swear I heard Wendy say something about her watching this weeks episode of the OC housewives with Vicki Gunvalson being on the episode. Nobody including Norman corrected her. Gunvalson hasn't been on the OC housewives for a couple years. And she (Gunvalson) wasn't on this weeks episode either.

WW is just filled with misinformation. 

 

I caught that too about Vicky Gunvalson. I think she was trying to suck up to Andy Cohen. She blatantly stated that she wants to be a “friend of” on the RHOM show they are bringing back. She stated she could fly down to Miami every weekend, film and return home on Saturday so she could get ready for her show on Monday. She went at it fairly hard too. She said she’d be the friend of Pippa Larson. She would pass on being a full time HW because she doesn’t have time and doesn’t want the scrutiny of the camera following her all the time. She also made mention that she wasn’t interested in opening up her whole life and family which is required to be a full time member of the cast. Wendy already has her wardrobe (from all her visits there to see her family) picked out. She can barely handle the schedule of filming her talk show. Spare me. She would be whining every Monday about having to get on the plane and rush rush rush to film and go to the events. As it is she doesn’t do any real prep for her own show. She depends on Norman to fill her in and keep her (somewhat) up to date. I wonder why she wants to do the Housewives show. Money, exposure, to get her name out more in the tabloids, help her find a man or for the adoration she believes that she will receive. 
 

Wendy is going out this weekend for a lunch with a group of friends. One of them is her poor DJ who I think got stuck making the arrangements for her like some social secretary. She invited Bev Smith to join and the end of her segment. They are going to a restaurant in Harlem called Field Trip. The chef owner just did a cooking segment on her show the other day. I think I recall it was the chicken fried steak with gravy.  I’m sure he offered this luncheon gratis, so rather than being polite and going with just a friend, she is taking a posse for free food. What a user. 

  • Like 7
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Today's show (Friday)....somewhere an exotic bird is missing its feathers. But Wendy sure is feelin' herself in this crazy outfit! Lol.

Interesting video you posted Jaded. 

Please Andy Cohen DO NOT cast WW on any housewives show. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Today's show (Friday)....somewhere an exotic bird is missing its feathers. But Wendy sure is feelin' herself in this crazy outfit! Lol.

I forgot to mention that. It was so.....ah....just no. Las Vegas? Circus? Then they did a close up of her upper leg because it was slit to the top of her thigh. It showed her fashionable fish net stockings and she wants us viewers to know she has no more eczema. I swear she was about to mention Gold Bond at this point,  but thought better and kept quiet (I guess that well went dry or she wasn’t promoting without compensation). Thx for bringing it up Chenoa. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Then they did a close up of her upper leg because it was slit to the top of her thigh. It showed her fashionable fish net stockings and she wants us viewers to know she has no more eczema

Yeah. Interesting because I didn't know Wendy had eczema in addition to lymphedema, thyroid, grave's disease, etc.

She also suffers from lack of compassion, lack of truthfulness, excessive narcissism. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/14/2021 at 5:30 PM, Jaded said:

I was on YouTube and this popped up on my homepage feed because I follow the channel.
 

 

Oh wow, I wonder if this is why suddenly Wendy wants to be a friend on the RHOM show.  I remember years ago she said that being on that show was beneath her.

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Leilani said:

I remember years ago she said that being on that show was beneath her.

 How low will she go? Give her a couple years and she'll be the spokeswoman for Depends and "Poise in her pants".

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size