Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Wendy probably backtracked because of her tearful defense of R Kelly, it was disgusting. It made no sense given that she had seen the videotape of R Kelly abusing a young girl and cried all about it on her radio show.. Wendy is all over the place...

A thousand likes for your post Pearson80.

Wendy changes her opinions, thoughts, feelings,  etc. depending on whatever she thinks is the "right" thing to say. She has no true convictions. She's an f-n babbling idiot. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

You know what they say about a woman who wears a mans size 14 shoe. LOL! 

No, what do they say???

I thought WW was terrible to Joe.  Granted he broke the law and did his time.  She kept asking him if he was coming to visit the girls.  WTF?  He can never, unless court changes, step foot in this country.  Such and idiot.

Her trying to convince us that she is "dating" around is such bullshit.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Wendy seems to spend a lot of time in her apt or isolation.

I have always gotten the vibe that WW, even back in the days of "all is well in hunterville", was a lazy ass who came to the studio, had Kelvin handle the business, let her wig man and glam squad jooz her up. She did the show and then went home and sat on her ass. I don't believe she ever cooked a meal for her kid or her husband. She probably doesn't even know how to make instant oatmeal.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

You know what they say about a woman who wears a mans size 14 shoe. LOL! 

One of the gossip news sources posted a picture a week or so ago, of WW stepping out of a car in very tight leggings/yoga pants. She was bragging about her 25 pound weight loss. But here is what was odd....her cankles were perfectly normal. Not one bit swollen. Did part of the 25 pound weight loss come from her water loss in her legs? There's no denying her legs looked normal in that pic.

I know the clip you mean, just can't find it at the moment. Here's one from Wednesday:

1342008248_Screenshot_20201011-031736_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.50daae0b68fb840a0cf76df5b858d830.jpg

& an article talking about how rude Wendy was to her guest that day:

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/1598012/wendy-williams-rude-die-miserable-fans-demands-guest-not-look/

Another day. Some discoloration & lumpy skin on her left ankle:

965170728_Screenshot_20201011-033951_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.850282c035c31bc2ab96a608d442bf7d.jpg

Several pics in this article & they all look the same:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12794839/wendy-williams-shows-25-pound-weight-loss-tight-leggings/amp/

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 2
On 10/11/2020 at 2:17 AM, NowVoyager said:

I know the clip you mean, just can't find it at the moment. Here's one from Wednesday:

1342008248_Screenshot_20201011-031736_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.50daae0b68fb840a0cf76df5b858d830.jpg

& an article talking about how rude Wendy was to her guest that day:

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/1598012/wendy-williams-rude-die-miserable-fans-demands-guest-not-look/

Another day. Some discoloration & lumpy skin on her left ankle:

965170728_Screenshot_20201011-033951_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.850282c035c31bc2ab96a608d442bf7d.jpg

Several pics in this article & they all look the same:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12794839/wendy-williams-shows-25-pound-weight-loss-tight-leggings/amp/

If my legs looked like in a dress, I would be wearing wide legged palazzo pants with a flat shoe and not a sneaker. It looks like 2 logs sticking out lol

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 10/10/2020 at 7:26 PM, chenoa333 said:

My comment was a failed attempt at humor.. Sorry..I don't know what anyone says about a woman's large shoe size. 

Big shoes, big feet?  Something a friend used to say when people would joke about correlations between shoe size or hand size and penis size.  For hands, big hands, big gloves.  

If she wears a 12 in men's sizes, she wears a 13-1/2 in women's?  Is that what she said?  I assume much of that size is needed to accommodate the swelling.  Otherwise, she has some seriously large feet. Not shaming, just sayin'. My 10-1/2's suddenly seem petite.

I missed the Joe G. interview.  He has zero fucks left for anyone.  I may have enjoyed him not rising to her bullshit.  

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I missed the Joe G. interview.  He has zero fucks left for anyone.  I may have enjoyed him not rising to her bullshit.  

Preach it! And yes, he had zero fucks to give about Wendy and her flirting, wanting him to do "shoe cam". She's a pathetic desperate mess. She did it to herself. Nobody else to blame. 

• Love 5

So today Wendy claims that social media opinions were saying that she was being very flirtatious with Joe Guidice. Wendy calls bullshit on that . and I call bullshit on Wendy's bullshit. She was definitely hitting on Joe. He was NOT going for it so now Wendy is claiming she was definitely not coming on to him. Mmhmmm, hahaha, mhmmm, mmmhmm Mmhmmmmm...

Wendy is so transparent. Like Saran wrap. Why did I even watch her "show" today? Can someone here get a "wellness check" done on me. Lol!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

She was all over the place during Hot Topics today. She started a story about Dominic West cheating on his wife and in the middle of a sentence she changed the topic to food and we got the list of all of the soul food dishes she likes. Then she went back to the scandal. Yeesh.

Later, she had shoe designer Steve Madden onscreen and she was making the craziest faces. I put my TV on mute because I care nothing about this Madden, but I looked up a couple of times and watching Wendy's "I'm a celebrity interviewer" face was priceless. Not sure if she was having trouble forming pertinent, interesting questions or she was listening to voices in her ear mike, but you could SEE the struggle to look competent.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I saw some of Hot Topics today. She was saying how the guy who shot Megan the Stallion was getting way too harsh a sentence. He should only get a few years cuz he just shot her in the feet. Then she giggles throughout the story like she often does when commenting on a horrible crime. 

• LOL 1
On 10/13/2020 at 12:49 PM, TVbitch said:

I saw some of Hot Topics today. She was saying how the guy who shot Megan the Stallion was getting way too harsh a sentence. He should only get a few years cuz he just shot her in the feet. Then she giggles throughout the story like she often does when commenting on a horrible crime. 

Yeah. Wendy behaves like she has multiple personalities......today I'll be heartless and cold. Tomorrow I'll be funny, the day after that I'll be mean and judgmental, tomorrow I'll be political.  The only thing she's consistent about, is that she's an asshole.

And what was with her wanting the "shoe cam" on her but only for 3 or 4 seconds then she says "that's enough".  And yesterday she made a comment about herself and how she likes what she sees when she looks at herself naked in the mirror. Good thing because nobody else wants to see her naked. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yeah. Wendy behaves like she has multiple personalities......today I'll be heartless and cold. Tomorrow I'll be funny, the day after that I'll be mean and judgmental, tomorrow I'll be political.  The only thing she's consistent about, is that she's an asshole.

And what was with her wanting the "shoe cam" on her but only for 3 or 4 seconds then she says "that's enough".  And yesterday she made a comment about herself and how she likes what she sees when she looks at herself naked in the mirror. Good thing because nobody else wants to see her naked. 

why doesn't she do a lymphedema and shoe cam?

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

she probably never uses it!

Maybe DJ BOOF stole it! 😀

And why is a college professor asking Wendy for advice on how to get her students to respectfully call her "Professor" (whatever the hell her last name is) instead of Professor B or whatever they call her? Now her students can call her Professor dumbfuck. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 6
On 10/13/2020 at 4:31 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I think she is really going sour. Wrong in the head. Unpredictable. Unprofessional. Unreliable. Un Un Un 

Are you implying that Kelvin was the personality, brains and keeper of life????  You may be right.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I mentioned this quite awhile ago in this thread but I'm seeing the appliance brand again in the bumpers advertising companies that provided prizes on the retro game shows that air on Buzzr.

What's the name of this brand you ask?

It's Kelvinator

Everytime I see it my mind goes directly to thinking of the former Mr. Wendy Williams and the crap that went on in that relationship all because she couldn't admit that her husband wasn't really interested in her anymore outside of spending her $$$. 

• LOL 6

What an ego she has! Today she tells us that her Lifetime bio movie is coming out very soon, then she tears up because this movie "tells her truth". She lets us know that her manager told her that "everyone will love you after they watch this". Of course a manager would kiss her ass... that's his job.  She also praised the actors for doing a fabulous job.   I hope this movie is laughably bad and gets terrible reviews.   I heard a story that when the other Wendy bio came out (which starred Robin Givens), and it got trashed, Wendy came on TV and barked out "good or bad, you WATCHED IT!".   Like that takes away the stink of a rotten egg.

Happily, Suzanne has toned down the chorus in the background lately, but now Norman has picked up the ball.  Lately he has been loudly chuckling and tee-heeing at Wendy's every word.  Howard Stern fans will understand when I say that Norman is turning into Robin Quivers... laughing too much at nothing. 

EDIT:  The bad reviews were for the Wendy-produced film on the life of R&B singer Aaliyah, not on the Wendy bio.

Edited by patty1h
Wrong movie
  • Love 6

I haven’t watched WW in months, maybe years...I tried today.

NOPE. 

Cliff notes, please? WTF is she on? Glassy eyed, not making sense, slurring...it was impossible to watch and I turned the channel when she started slapping her cheeks and talking about how loud it was. Drugs? Alcohol? Illness?  I don’t know what she’s dealing with, but she shouldn’t be on TV. 

Let me repeat  that. She should not be on TV. The worst. 

Edited by HamSammich
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

This nutbag gets crazier by the minute. "UmHmmmm UmHmmm UmHmmm. UmHmmmm. Oh Yeah UmHmmm". And then she adds a hundred more "UmHmm's"

I don't know who chose her dress that she's wearing but she looks like a map of the Serengeti. 

Once again, her sneakers are ugly. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Wtf? Did she talk about any HT today?  OnE?? And i dont recall that. She slurred through Barbara.  Barbara even seemed like wtf.  I don't know, maybe she isnt used to doing interviews by monitor or something, idk.  I did get a chuckle when she acknowledged the 'deafening burp' 

• Love 3

Wendy shuffled out...maybe she was trying not to stagger or stay steady. No bounce/energy. Then her eyes. They looked uneven. I think there’s some substance abuse going on. Hot Topics...what hot topics. She rambled about a guy from Atlanta named Rick and that he’s rich. She alluded that she’s going to entertain him...take you mind out of the gutter as she says there will be no action and she turns into a pumpkin at midnight. Oh did she mention the mansion with 109 rooms? The 87 acres? Why is she even seeing him or what’s so wrong with him that he sees something in her?  Her speech was very slow. So many pauses and very little information. She was barely coherent and it took her awhile to wake up (or her pills to kick in). Then she talked about Hodele...she meant Adele and did correct her mistake.  She’s going to be on SNL. This is supposed to be news? NBC has been advertising it for 2 weeks now. 
She had some guy on to snark about reality shows. She didn’t want to chat about RHOC and the lady Braunwyn who came out on the first show and said that she was an alcoholic. Too close to home Wendy?  He tried to suck up to her stating that he’s following RHOP with/like her. I’m still trying to figure out what I was supposed to get out of that segment. Then her big guest was Suzanne Somers. Yada yada yada. Then she had on a craft guy (Michael Russo) who stated right off the bat that he wasn’t going to upstage her. Ok. I get it. The guests know they have to dumb it down or incur her wrath. They were doing Halloween crafts. Well he would have, but she had no interest and didn’t want to play along. She should have shown a rerun. She couldn’t even pretend that she was interested in doing a show today. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Yesterday Wendy was a mess in her interview with Barbara Corcoran from Shark Tank. In the middle of it, she started rambling in a total non sequitur way about her cats. Barbara had no clue WTF she was talking about. But being a professional, Barbara just said they have had some good cat products on Shark Tank and mentioned one whe thought Wendy might like. Then Wendy went off on that product like NO I HATED THAT PRODUCT, I'M NOT BUYING THAT and rambled on some more. Egads! 

She must say that her state is caused by medication, cuz how else is the network letting her get away with this ridiculousness. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Yes, @Mindthinkr, Wendy was extra lethargic today.   As soon as HT ended, it seemed that she just lost all energy.  She didn't even try holding interest during the reality show segment, it was almost insulting to the guest.  However, she was really taken with the guy (name?) who was giving the scoops.  She told him she loved him several times and perked up a little when he said that he was not in a relationship.  I think she was flirting.  If the guy is smart, he will run awaaaaaaay.

Good weekend, everyone 😁.

• Love 10

Today I was listening to Music Choice and during a Natalie Cole song, they mentioned on the screen that she played herself in a biopic.  For some reason, the thought popped into my head:  "Thank God Wendy hasn't decided to do that in hers!"  After all, she enjoyed bragging about her roles in the Think Like a Man movies and in Chicago on Broadway, calling herself a thespian.  An evil part of me thought that Wendy acting might actually make the movie entertaining enough to watch; but with the way she is now, she'd have never remembered any lines or what she was supposed to do (and would probably have yelled at anyone who tried to help her), so it never would have gotten made at all.

• Love 4

DJ Boof says things are 'going to play out bad' for TV host ... amid alarming behavior in Hot Topics segment

Wendy Williams' former associate DJ Boof predicted that things are 'going to play out bad' for TV host in the wake of a series of strange behaviors displayed by the talk show host, most recently during her Hot Topics segment Friday.

'Y’all have no idea what’s really going on and everyone there is afraid to speak up because they don’t wanna lose their jobs.. this is going to play out bad.. i feel sorry for the workers and victims,' DJ Boof said in an Instagram comment.

In the segment, the TV personality, 56, mispronounced the name of singer Adele as 'Hodele' while discussing the Grammy-winner's Saturday Night Live outing and also claimed critics of the singer's recent weight loss were 'mealous' of her.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

What I don't understand is why everyone says she is back on cocaine. Cocaine is a stimulant! She looks like she is on booze or benzos to me. Of course, it could be some kind of psychiatric medication, but even if it is, she is clearly not fit to be doing the show. 

• Love 10

Wendy's even messier than ever and while I usually say "and not in a good way," Wendy's terminal messiness is never good and now it's even worse than ever, as proven by her recent episodes.

As if the mood swings, the word slurring and her forgetfulness weren't bad enough, Wendy's ego has apparently gotten so big that anyone who says the "wrong" thing at the "wrong" time could get fired, ala DJ Boof. Wendy's even done the impossible: made Joe Giudice sympathetic.

I think that Wendy's had another relapse and the pandemic hasn't helped either. I think Wendy should bite the bullet, cancel the show and give the staff at least six months of severance pay, which they deserve after putting up with her. However, since the show's been renewed until 2022, that might be much easier said than done and she might lose money, but she can afford it and it can be replaced. The sooner Wendy puts the show out of its misery-and ours-the better.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 13

I think she got a talking to. She looked and acted better today. Her head seemed much clearer as she was saying things correctly and wasn’t as forgetful. She is heavily promoting her upcoming bio-pic and movie. She knows when she’s going to begin the ad tour, but she’s not telling us yet. Just as well or we’d hear it ad nauseum. 

• Love 5

ET Tonight has picked up the story of how badly WW is doing. They reported how bad last Friday’s show was and that DJ Boof put out something about how it’s going to go down bad for her on his Instagram account. Kevin (the guy on ET pointed out with clips) talked about her health issues, slurring, troubles reciting information as well as her blaming so many of her issues on her Graves’ disease. It was also mentioned that she battled addictions (cocaine) for many years. He thought she was fine when he interviewed her in April. So if mainstream social media has picked up on her downfall she’s getting worse than we thought. Doing well today (and she was better as I mentioned in a prior post) seemed to be a last ditch effort of not getting tossed off of tv. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Supposedly today today she addressed the issue on air, saying she is not perfect and is doing the best she can. And that her viewers are a tough audience. 

https://toofab.com/2020/10/26/wendy-williams-every-day-is-not-perfect/

https://dlisted.com/2020/10/26/after-a-mess-of-a-show-wendy-williams-former-dj-warns-of-bad-things-to-come-if-she-doesnt-get-help/

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Supposedly today today she addressed the issue on air, saying she is not perfect and is doing the best she can. And that her viewers are a tough audience. 

If she's going to be on Air and by the grace of god still have her own show and raking in millions of dollars doing it, she better fucking well make it her business to "be perfect"! Every day, consistently. I'm so sick of her excuses. If all the other talk show hosts had that attitude it would be a real shit show out there in TV land.  

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

If she's going to be on Air and by the grace of god still have her own show and raking in millions of dollars doing it, she better fucking well make it her business to "be perfect"! Every day, consistently. I'm so sick of her excuses. If all the other talk show hosts had that attitude it would be a real shit show out there in TV land.  

That is exactly why Wendy doesn't deserve a show. So many good hosts have had their shows cancelled while Wendy still has one makes no sense. 

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, rcc said:

That is exactly why Wendy doesn't deserve a show. So many good hosts have had their shows cancelled while Wendy still has one makes no sense. 

I guess you can thank her old manager Kelvin who negotiated her contract.
It also lead to him getting quite a payout at divorce time. 

• Love 1
On 10/27/2020 at 11:46 AM, bichonblitz said:

ITA. There have been/are other talk show hosts whose lives were/are just as messy as Wendy's, if not even messier who, when the cameras roll(ed), still were/are professional enough to do their jobs, unlike Wendy.

The only reason why Wendy still has her job is the trainwreck factor, only her problems are hurting her staff as well, which is just one reason why the show should be cancelled.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, DollEyes said:

The only reason why Wendy still has her job is the trainwreck factor, only her problems are hurting her staff as well, which is just one reason why the show should be cancelled.

This makes me ponder about Suzanne and her husband working on her show. Both of their incomes come from it. If WW goes down the drain they’d both have to find new gigs. I don’t think it would be easy during these Covid times and many productions being on hold for the safety of the cast and crew. Norman is smart. He’d figure something out. Heck, he could do his own gossip show on YouTube or somewhere else and many of her followers would trot right over to listen to him. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 2
On 10/26/2020 at 8:57 AM, ginger90 said:

Friday’s show:

Watch the background & listen as she turns to walk to the purple chair. About 1:30. Look to the left of Wendy on the floor. The camera is moving. You see a guy go up to Suzanne, then you hear a male voice: "I was wrong before but she's drunk."

Wendy also has a "tell" about 29 minutes in. When Suzanne Somers is talking about alcohol making women puffy, Wendy starts touching her face.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 5
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I guess you can thank her old manager Kelvin who negotiated her contract.
It also lead to him getting quite a payout at divorce time. 

Maybe Wendy should've been more proactive with her own business affairs. She knew that Kelvin had a mistress and ignored it. Wouldn't that be enough to make certain you didn't lose your "hard earned" money AND your husband?

I don't understand how her fans can't see through her. She lies, gives half ass excuses for her crazy behavior. And she sucks at her "job". 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Maybe Wendy should've been more proactive with her own business affairs.

That and the many other messes. She never should have tolerated the mistress. She should have retained control of her show and her personal life. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 3