Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, patty1h said:

YMMV, Kira53. but I'm enjoying watching Wendy troll for dates on an almost daily basis.  It's fascinating to see if she will sink to a lower level of desperation as time winds on.  Yesterday was the thirstiness for the guy Boris Sanchez, who she shouted out during HT.   Today, she brought Norman into another discussion of how much she wants a man but her nervousness about Covid is holding her back.   She tried to make a compelling case for herself, but totally screwed it when she stated that if she got a new man, he couldn't use her bathroom - he'd have to go somewhere else.  That tidbit will surely make all the guys come runnin'.  Other than that, there's not much to recommend.

You got the new show with Tia Mowery? I got a repeat here and some lady named Lunelle. 
Either that or Wendy is dragging my brain down with hers 🙀🙀

• LOL 3
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

You got the new show with Tia Mowery? I got a repeat here and some lady named Lunelle. 
Either that or Wendy is dragging my brain down with hers

I got Lunelle -- best guess is that Tia had to cancel and Wendy's "phone friend" Lunelle was substituted.  Guess usual last minute fill-in Mario Cantone couldn't do it.

• LOL 1
43 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Guess usual last minute fill-in Mario Cantone couldn't do it.

Lol! Mario Cantone has no time to be on the WW show!! I love it! Wendy is now officially in the NFL..No Friends Left. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Lol! Mario Cantone has no time to be on the WW show!! I love it! Wendy is now officially in the NFL..No Friends Left. 

I thought that too, but gave it a sad face even though I laughed. I do not not pleasure in others demise 

Wendy is on her way down. 
You get what you give. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

While watching a little today, I really forgot how abrasive she is.  She’s really fresh.  Nothing soft about her.  Lots of luck finding a man.  She’s very opinionated.   It’s her way or the highway.  I changed the channel.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I actually felt bad for Wendy for a few minutes today...   she was talking about shoes and said how she missed being able to wear heels.  She said yeah, she has swollen legs/feet now and has to wear sneakers, and that's not going to change.  She then said if you live long enough, almost everyone will get something and her something is swollen legs.  She bitched out the folks that make fun of her for it and confessed that if she didn't laugh about it, she'd cry.  Wow, that was deep and it hit me in the feels for a bit.   

My compassion went away when she moved on to a HT story about R. Kelly, who she made fun of for gaining weight in jail, got beat by another prisoner and who she advised to take some reading lessons.   This made me recall that time when she came in and cried boo hoo on camera for poor, pitiful RK and his sad life and wanted everyone to give him a break.  That was a factor, plus her many years of being shady about so many people.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, MsTree said:

Wendy's show is getting worse instead of better. I'm now down to fast-forwarding Hot Topics (only listen to what interests me) and then delete the rest of the program.

I just go to Youtube where they only show the Hot Topics segment and I don't last more than 45 seconds. She's constantly (as always) having Norman correcting her or reminding her of the facts/info.

And WTF is up with her mumbling under her breath "a heheh heh..mmmhm a heheheh, umhmm". She does it often when the fake laughter is playing or the fake audience applause. It's so f'n annoying.

• Love 5
On 9/30/2020 at 3:29 PM, patty1h said:

YMMV, Kira53. but I'm enjoying watching Wendy troll for dates on an almost daily basis.  It's fascinating to see if she will sink to a lower level of desperation as time winds on.  Yesterday was the thirstiness for the guy Boris Sanchez, who she shouted out during HT.   Today, she brought Norman into another discussion of how much she wants a man but her nervousness about Covid is holding her back.   She tried to make a compelling case for herself, but totally screwed it when she stated that if she got a new man, he couldn't use her bathroom - he'd have to go somewhere else.  That tidbit will surely make all the guys come runnin'.  Other than that, there's not much to recommend.

Why can’t her imaginary boyfriend use the bathroom? Does she clog it up daily? I’m laughing so hard at why???

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

she stated that if she got a new man, he couldn't use her bathroom - he'd have to go somewhere else.  

Maybe her imaginary boyfriend could use the imaginary litterbox that her imaginary cats use.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I just go to Youtube where they only show the Hot Topics segment and I don't last more than 45 seconds. She's constantly (as always) having Norman correcting her or reminding her of the facts/info.

And WTF is up with her mumbling under her breath "a heheh heh..mmmhm a heheheh, umhmm". She does it often when the fake laughter is playing or the fake audience applause. It's so f'n annoying.

And what’s with Suzanne commenting or making sounds every damn time Wendy says something?  While eating her cough drops besides.  A real kiss ass.  Be quiet and handle the clapping and shut up.  When Wendy came out in that contraption today,the black n white thing, I changed the channel.  She thought it was so gorgeous, especially with sneakers.  What really gets me is that long blonde hair.  So original.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

And what’s with Suzanne commenting or making sounds every damn time Wendy says something

If I was tech savvy I would make a video of Wendy and Suzanne and their weird noises. I know most people who watch this show FF thru commercials as well they should. However, since I don't watch WW at all, I wonder what companies are still on board with paying to advertise on TWWS? 

• LOL 4

Guess Wendy’s days of going to the club are over.  Too much trouble.  Where’s all her friends?  “Ring, ring, ring.  Oh it’s Nene, wanting to go to Bloomingdales for some free champagne and tidbits”.

• LOL 2
On 9/30/2020 at 10:57 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I thought that too, but gave it a sad face even though I laughed. I do not not pleasure in others demise 

Wendy is on her way down. 
You get what you give. 

I’ll bet Wendy doesn’t have many true friends.  She probably uses them to vent about her troubles, then discards them.  Seems like she only bothers with the people at the station .. Suzanne, her husband, Norman, hair stylist, etc.  uses them, then dumps them.

• Love 5

Monday.. ah huh, ah huh, ah, huh.  Every minute.  I’m just wondering who’s show is this?  Norman’s, Suzanne’s or someone named Wendy.  Suzanne said “ah huh” a hundred times already, and it only 10:15 a.m.  STF Suzanne.  And .. why do we have to look at everybody’s new sneakers everyday?  

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Suzanne said “ah huh” a hundred times already, and it only 10:15 a.m

Suzanne also bobs her head up and down while saying "ah huh" a hundred times. So she does put in a bit more effort than the rest. I guess with no audience to "pump up" Suzanne has to 'bring it" in some other way. What a bunch of clowns. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 10/2/2020 at 3:23 AM, MsTree said:

Wendy's show is getting worse instead of better. I'm now down to fast-forwarding Hot Topics (only listen to what interests me) and then delete the rest of the program.

I agree.  I couldn’t stand Wendy, now Suzannne bothers me more.    I only like poor Norman.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 10/2/2020 at 3:54 PM, iwantcookies said:

Why can’t her imaginary boyfriend use the bathroom? Does she clog it up daily? I’m laughing so hard at why???

Herring, gummy bears, wings, crabs, anything that doesn’t walk, with hot sauce on top.  A human garbage pail.  I wonder who’s bringing the food now.  Suzanne’s husband?  There will come a day where she can’t eat all that crap.

Wendy, please don't discuss politics, we already have enough misinformation and disinformation out there, do not add to it. Furthermore, Nancy Pelosi is the speaker of the house, she is not in the senate. So please stick to your usual buffoonery and I feel bad for Norman, he has to do the heavy lifting for Wendy in addition to his job..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 13
On 10/2/2020 at 3:54 PM, iwantcookies said:

You would think wealthy Wendy would have 2 bathrooms in that NYC penthouse in the sky. Problem solved. What a moron. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 5
On 9/30/2020 at 3:29 PM, patty1h said:

Thanks so much for sharing that. Now I don't have to watch it but I can enjoy being in my little community of Wendy watchers/haters.

On 10/2/2020 at 3:23 AM, MsTree said:

I've been doing a lot of that myself and one day I just said I could really save time by just deleting the episode with not even skimming it. I thought I miss it but I haven't really been enjoying much of hot topics anyway. But I'll a hold on to them for a while and be on alert to see if anybody is talking about must see Wendy HT. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

You would think wealthy Wendy would have 2 bathrooms in that NYC penthouse in the sky. Problem solved. What a moron. 

Wendy lies about everything. She will never be honest or truthful. It's the Dog and PHONY show.

And if it's true that Wendy lost 25 pounds recently, are her legs still filled with excess water? Is it possible to lose that much weight but still have lymphedema in your legs? Nothing she says makes sense. 

And those were some ugly shoes her DJ?? was showing off for the "shoe cam". Enough already Wendy Get some new material. (But I still ❤ Norman!)

• Love 5

John Oliver is potentially planning to display the "elegant" portrait of Wendy eating a lamb chop that her show gifted him at a museum along with two other paintings he has featured on his show. His show is offering the museum a major donation along with one to a local food bank if they will allow this showing.  It is sad how much I hope this happens somewhere near me. 

WW.jpg

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Wendy, please don't discuss politics, we already have enough misinformation and disinformation out there, do not add to it. Furthermore, Nancy Pelosi is the speaker of the house, she is not in the senate. So please stick to your usual buffoonery and I feel bad for Norman, he has to do the heavy lifting for Wendy in addition to his job..

Thank you! 

Wendy not letting dates use her bathroom:  I can do one better!

A million years ago...I lived in an apartment and only asked over men who have passes a couple of hurdles, relationship wise.  This older man was over.  It was a Michigan winter night and the snow was falling.  My classes were already cancelled for the next day.  He could not get it up, tried for more then an hour, I was completely turned off.  Grabbed my jammies, ran downstairs, put on winter gear on boots and grabbed the scraper and his keys.  Cleaned off his car and started it with the heat on full blast.  Ran back upstairs and handed him the keys and said, "Your truck is running in the parking lot, better get going".  I still get the williees.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, jumper sage said:

He could not get it up, tried for more then an hour,

I set the time limit at 2 minutes. But that was back in the day. I've been closed for business for over a decade! Lol. It's way too much work for a few seconds of gratification.

And I'm pretty certain WW doesn't "entertain" men anywhere, any time. She just talks a big talk and nobody cares who she's doin', what she's doin' or if she's doin'. Including her ex. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Thanks so much for sharing that. Now I don't have to watch it but I can enjoy being in my little community of Wendy watchers/haters.

I've been doing a lot of that myself and one day I just said I could really save time by just deleting the episode with not even skimming it. I thought I miss it but I haven't really been enjoying much of hot topics anyway. But I'll a hold on to them for a while and be on alert to see if anybody is talking about must see Wendy HT. 

The only thing I really liked was the things she sells on her show.  I bought the pillow massager with heat which is great, two shawls that I wear in the car or restaurants,and a couple of other things I can’t remember right now.  They were good priced and came quickly.

• Useful 3
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I set the time limit at 2 minutes. But that was back in the day. I've been closed for business for over a decade! Lol. It's way too much work for a few seconds of gratification.

And I'm pretty certain WW doesn't "entertain" men anywhere, any time. She just talks a big talk and nobody cares who she's doin', what she's doin' or if she's doin'. Including her ex. 

Yeah, those were the days.  It’s been awhile here also. It’s nice to hear someone else come clean.  My guy thinks the little blue pill will give him another heart attack, and won’t chance it, not that I’m asking, lol.

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Yeah, those were the days.  It’s been awhile here also. It’s nice to hear someone else come clean.  My guy thinks the little blue pill will give him another heart attack, and won’t chance it, not that I’m asking, lol.

I'm guessing WW has some serious cobwebs going on down there but wants to convince any gullible fools that she's still SMOKIN' HOT and desirable. Good luck Wendy. 

• LOL 4

I actually watched Hot Topics Tuesday. Wendy could not pronounce coronavirus and got it wrong every time she said it. She kept calling it carova or something like that. She didn't seem to know what the fuck she was talking about half the time and kept looking to Norman to help her get on track, but poor Norman did not know what she was trying to talk about either, so he was like uhhh, errrr. She seemed totally high or something to me. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Wednesday:   Oh, so now it’s the Wendy & Suzanne Show, ah ha.  Two MORONS.  Ah hum, ah hum.  Wendy is now the official spokeswoman for CNN commenting on the President and how he should act.  O.k. Wendel.  Sit there in your yellow dress and yellow hair and stupid fucking sneakers, which don’t go with the dress btw.  I’m OUT!   Another viewer down the drain.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Now it's turned into a comedy show! She's a joke. And that bright BRIGHT yellow dress against rhe lavish 😀 mauve(??) chair and purple background. Boring hot topics. Boring dumb movies coming out for Halloween.

Does anyone know if Adele had weight loss surgery to lose the 100 pounds or did she lose it naturally by diet and bangin' her new man? (AKA: exercise) She looks good. I might need to find me a rapper dude to "exercise" with 😀

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Now it's turned into a comedy show! She's a joke. And that bright BRIGHT yellow dress against rhe lavish 😀 mauve(??) chair and purple background. Boring hot topics. Boring dumb movies coming out for Halloween.

Does anyone know if Adele had weight loss surgery to lose the 100 pounds or did she lose it naturally by diet and bangin' her new man? (AKA: exercise) She looks good. I might need to find me a rapper dude to "exercise" with 😀

Adele was on a strict diet! I saw a sample of her diet online and I couldn't do it....

Another site I follow did a story about Ellen's ratings dropping since it came out that she's not so nice.  They gave the current stats on some of the other shows, including Wendy.

"Ratings for last month's premiere week of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" plummeted 38% from last year. The syndicated daytime talk show averaged 1.66 million viewers for the week of Sept. 21, when she addressed the issues on air, down from 2.67 million for the opening week of Sept. 9, 2019

Other ratings:

"Wendy Williams": Down 24% from last year
"The Kelly Clarkson Show": Down 19% from last year
"Dr. Phil": Down 18% from last year
"Dr. Oz": Down 17% from last year

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

On Twitter, Wendy seems obsessed with getting people to vote for her for the People's Choice Awards.  Maybe she thinks that if she begs her way to this award, she can claim she is popular and ignore the fact that few are actually still watching?

I saw an article on Primetimer's TV Tattle the other day about Wendy always saying "cornova."  I wonder if she thinks that's right or knows it isn't and thinks she's being cute like with her disgusting habit of saying "killation" when describing a murder.  Wendy's problem saying words correctly reminds me that a few weeks ago, I saw that Nicole Scherzinger was a guest on the show.  I hope Wendy actually got her name right for once since she usually would say "Scherzingburger" when talking about her in Hot Topics.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

I hope Wendy actually got her name right for once since she usually would say "Scherzingburger" when talking about her in Hot Topics.

Wendy would be furious if anyone pronounced her name as Bendy Billiams. But Wendy thinks she's being so cute with her obvious mispronunciations of celebrity names.

And I'm pretty certain I am officially more annoyed and sick of Suzanne (than Wendy.) Um Hmmm,  Uh huh, oh yeah, umhmmm, ohhhh, yeah, mmmm, oh yes, hahaha, cackle cackle. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I caught a few minutes yesterday. Of course WW was asking her DJ about his sneakers. Then she went on about her shoe sizes (in men’s and women’s). I think she shut up when she found out that she wears a bigger men’s shoe size than her DJ does. 

Newsflash: Wendy was running out of TP  someone delivered 20 rolls and stacked them in her cabinet for her.
We need to know this why? 

Hooray Norman. Wendy was chatting about the Cosby Show which Norman still tunes into as comfort tv. She was trying to make him feel bad and he blurted out “Get off my back”. Good for him refusing to kow tow to what she thinks about a show and being shamed about watching it. 
She had on Joe G (Teresa’s exhusband from RHONJ). I didn’t quite catch on, but I don’t think she liked the gift that he sent her. 
Wendy’s Flick game was an epic fail. She was gobsmacked that the contestant didn’t know the movie Glitter. She stated that every time she and Norman are surfing the channels and see it that they stop and watch it (she does the same for 8 Mile...think you need to get a bit more current Wendy? I do.) 

• Love 3
On 10/7/2020 at 10:36 PM, patty1h said:

Another site I follow did a story about Ellen's ratings dropping since it came out that she's not so nice.  They gave the current stats on some of the other shows, including Wendy.

"Ratings for last month's premiere week of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" plummeted 38% from last year. The syndicated daytime talk show averaged 1.66 million viewers for the week of Sept. 21, when she addressed the issues on air, down from 2.67 million for the opening week of Sept. 9, 2019

Other ratings:

"Wendy Williams": Down 24% from last year
"The Kelly Clarkson Show": Down 19% from last year
"Dr. Phil": Down 18% from last year
"Dr. Oz": Down 17% from last year

I did notice she doesn't say the kind thing anymore.  And with the no dancing on top of it

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Wendy's Skype (?) interview with Joe Guidice (ex husband of RHONJ Theresa Guidice) was awful in so many ways. The sound was unbearable. Couldn't understand wtf Joe was saying in response to WW questions. Her questions were mostly inappropriate. 

then she flirts with Joe telling him how hot he looks and wants to know if he's dating anyone. With her smirky "trying to be tantalizing and sexy' demeanor. Joe totally blew her off like "not interested Wendy" lol. Terrible interview.

Next time WW wants to interview someone via skype from EUROPE she needs to check  to make sure the sound and visual quality is impeccable. But Joe Guidice did look good. Healthy and very attractive. As far as old Italian men go...LOL

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I caught a few minutes yesterday. Of course WW was asking her DJ about his sneakers. Then she went on about her shoe sizes (in men’s and women’s). I think she shut up when she found out that she wears a bigger men’s shoe size than her DJ does. 

What is Wendy's shoe size?  a size 14 in a man? lol

• LOL 3
19 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Hooray Norman. Wendy was chatting about the Cosby Show which Norman still tunes into as comfort tv. She was trying to make him feel bad and he blurted out “Get off my back”. Good for him refusing to kow tow to what she thinks about a show and being shamed about watching it. 

I remember my friend telling me after one of Wendy's many "medical leaves" that she talked about watching Cosby Show and something about distinguishing between Cosby and Dr. Huxtable.  But she then received a tepid response from that day's studio audience, so maybe that's why she is harassing Norman about something she has done herself.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

You know what they say about a woman who wears a mans size 14 shoe. LOL! 

One of the gossip news sources posted a picture a week or so ago, of WW stepping out of a car in very tight leggings/yoga pants. She was bragging about her 25 pound weight loss. But here is what was odd....her cankles were perfectly normal. Not one bit swollen. Did part of the 25 pound weight loss come from her water loss in her legs? There's no denying her legs looked normal in that pic.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

She stated she wears a size 12 in men’s. Her DJ wears a size 11 1/2. 
I’ve noticed that sneaker wearing is becoming a trend. Comfortable shoes unlike all the heels that women wore for the workplace and going out. How long before Wendy is going to take credit for the switch? There are some really ugly sneakers out there these days. I saw a pair in fluorescent pink and lime green. They are going to match what in the normal person’s wardrobe? Nothing in mine. I’ll stick to my white Reeboks. (Are Uggs coming back?) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’ll stick to my white Reeboks. 

Yes. I love Reeboks too. Especially the retro high tops. Wendy looks ridiculous in her "trendy" sneakers.

She didn't even look good in heels when she wore them. She's a freakish top heavy older woman who dresses wrong.

It's great for women to show off their assets no matter their age. But WW just dresses like desperation.  

• Love 2

Wendy seems to spend a lot of time in her apt or isolation. She only knows what other people thinks is trendy. She no longer has her finger on the pulse of things. She is surrounded by “yes people” who will agree with her no matter what their true thoughts are. Her own taste is questionable as evidenced by what she wears. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

I remember my friend telling me after one of Wendy's many "medical leaves" that she talked about watching Cosby Show and something about distinguishing between Cosby and Dr. Huxtable.  But she then received a tepid response from that day's studio audience, so maybe that's why she is harassing Norman about something she has done herself.

Wendy probably backtracked because of her tearful defense of R Kelly, it was disgusting. It made no sense given that she had seen the videotape of R Kelly abusing a young girl and cried all about it on her radio show.. Wendy is all over the place...

• Love 3