Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

The house in Livingston, NJ?  Does anyone have a link? 

Edited to add: I completely agree about the bad juju. They'd need a voodoo Queen to clean it of spirits! 

“Jaded” up this thread posted a link of the house .. lots of pictures of the house.  I think dated Aug.17 or something.  Way up this thread.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Her two cheeks stand out.  She must of had implants?  Is there such a thing of cheek implants?

Yes.  And they are always very unnatural looking and obvious that they are there.  A good example of this bad idea is Jada Pinkett Smith. 

• Love 1

Wednesday:  I saw her walk out today.  Sneakers, and still shakey and unsure of herself while walking.  I felt sorry for her.  Kill me.  She had it all .. a career on tv, a house, husband who did everything, etc.  Big Kev ruined her life.  Now, she is alone in an apartment.  It’s not the same anymore.  Still, she’s chugging along trying to keep going.  It must be very hard after being married all those years.  Plus, she has new ailments now and probably lots of meds.  Boof helped her a lot, but that came to an end.  Woman to woman, I wish her well.  I’m sure it ain’t easy.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Wednesday:  I saw her walk out today.  Sneakers, and still shakey and unsure of herself while walking.  I felt sorry for her.  Kill me.  She had it all .. a career on tv, a house, husband who did everything, etc.  Big Kev ruined her life.  Now, she is alone in an apartment.  It’s not the same anymore.  Still, she’s chugging along trying to keep going.  It must be very hard after being married all those years.  Plus, she has new ailments now and probably lots of meds.  Boof helped her a lot, but that came to an end.  Woman to woman, I wish her well.  I’m sure it ain’t easy.

Is there a reason why she can't buy another house? 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Her two cheeks stand out.  She must of had implants?  Is there such a thing of cheek implants?

Oh yes its a popular implant.  There's an implant for everything hehehehe.  Its the cement fake stuff you have to watch out for.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

Is there a reason why she can't buy another house? 

She probably doesn't need a 4 bedroom house with all the outside duties etc.  She could do one a sewing room.  Another tv room.  A crafts room? Or would that go in sewing?  Could have one for junk stuff.  But it all needs cleaning.  The outside would need to be done. Why?  Blah.  She needs to rediscover herself yes.  That is scary stuff.  Boof was a good friend regardless what else may have happened.  Even scarier, all of the above could be written about me.  Same age, Bday in a few weeks.  Single, one cat.  Have a townhome so no outside duties. Have a junk room i gotta clean.  I would actually love a room for all my stuff. Then i can leave it splayed out and not have to pick it up when done.  Think all the puzzles i could do haha. Anyway,  the weak legs. I was laid up for a bit and when i could walk again i was very shaky for a long time.  Didnt she have some medical issues.  Shrug just conjecture.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Ain't that the truth.  Just ask Priscillia Presley.  Yikes.  😬

And the only thing worse than a bad cheek implant is a bad chin implant. 

Eeeeeeeew the hell you say haha

I see your bad chin and raise you a bad boindunkadunk!  Hah how's that for spelling. Very very bad lol

5 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Yes.  And they are always very unnatural looking and obvious that they are there.  A good example of this bad idea is Jada Pinkett Smith. 

She did say she lost 25 lbs.  Maybe it was in her face. People lose from different areas.

• Love 2

“Jaded” up this thread posted a link of the house .. lots of pictures of the house.  I think dated Aug.17 or something.  Way up this thread.

Wow nice.  Love the kitchen and bathroom though not big on the austere black and wife. Gee wonder what a million dollar house pmt looks like

• Love 1

I caught a few minutes of her new season on Ytube it was a disaster. First of all they kept panning to the audience of maybe 10 people all sitting far apart with their masks on. Obviously staff members. They were clapping and chirping at everything she said. Why did that camera man keep showing that pathetic little audience? The she starts talking about Kanye and what a mess he is but she kept taking long pauses between every sentence. It was as if she was forgetting what she was saying mid sentence. No, Wendy has not changed at all, in fact I would say she has gotten worse during her long absence. 

Not sure if Norman lost weight or what he did but he looked fantastic. 

Some of the comments on Ytube said that Wendy was so mean to Suzanne. Told her to shut up! It wasn't on the footage that I saw, it must have been edited out because it was so bad.  

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Yeah, I do feel sorry for her too, to an extent. It's not easy to restart your life when you're in your 50s and have been part of a couple for so long. Especially when your partner leaves for a younger woman, and a baby. Big blow to the self-esteem I'm sure. But, she knew he was a snake for a long time and should have kicked him to the curb years ago when restarting her life could have been easier. I think she thought the money and fame would keep him, and she's a needy person who wanted the security of a man to take care of her. That's on her. She certainly didn't need him for financial reasons, quite the opposite. Now she scrambling for a man, any man, but who would want to take that crazy on?

Anyway, I didn't know her show had started, thought it was next week until I checked my dvr. Then I came right here. Guess I'll have to skim watch those episodes and decide whether I want to keep taping them. I've kinda lost interest since she's been gone so long. 

• Love 6

Word on the street is that Wendy was sexually harassing DJ Booth.  He was not the first person she harassed.  DJ Booth got paid the least out of all of the employees which lead to some tension.  Yes, they did have a fling, there might be a lawsuit.  I will tell you guys more of the the tea as I learn even more..  Her addiction has reared it's ugly head, Wendy is a mess and Kevin is living his best life.. Wendy's  verbal abuse of some of her ex-employees has lead to payouts and NDAS. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

Yeah, I do feel sorry for her too, to an extent. It's not easy to restart your life when you're in your 50s and have been part of a couple for so long. Especially when your partner leaves for a younger woman, and a baby. Big blow to the self-esteem I'm sure. But, she knew he was a snake for a long time and should have kicked him to the curb years ago when restarting her life could have been easier. I think she thought the money and fame would keep him, and she's a needy person who wanted the security of a man to take care of her. That's on her. She certainly didn't need him for financial reasons, quite the opposite. Now she scrambling for a man, any man, but who would want to take that crazy on?

Agree with everything you said except the part about feeling sorry for her. Rumors have been swirling for years, and she practically swore on her life that it wasn't true....being in denial and continuing to say that everything was fine in Hunterville.

WW is VERY high maintenance, and really should get her shit together before pursuing another man.

Ok, I'm just gonna say it...I hate how she skips over to her purple chair like a child, with that dopey shit-eating grin. Grow up!

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Word on the street is that Wendy was sexually harassing DJ Booth.  He was not the first person she harassed.  DJ Booth got paid the least out of all of the employees which lead to some tension.  Yes, they did have a fling, there might be a lawsuit.  I will tell you guys more of the the tea as I learn even more..  Her addiction has reared it's ugly head, Wendy is a mess and Kevin is living his best life.. Wendy's  verbal abuse of some of her ex-employees has lead to payouts and NDAS. 

An affair with Boof?  GROSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Besides fetching and fixing things .. a Sex Slave??????? Yuk.  I just can’t imagine.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MsTree said:

Agree with everything you said except the part about feeling sorry for her.

I don't feel sorry for her either. I can and do feel sympathy and empathy for many celebs that go through challenges in life (just like the rest of us.) But NOT Wendy. 

6 hours ago, MsTree said:

Ok, I'm just gonna say it...I hate how she skips over to her purple chair like a child, with that dopey shit-eating grin. Grow up!

She's so f'n gross. Acting like she's some demure little 14  year old. 

I knew there was something odd and off about her relationship with Boof. The way she mentioned him almost every damn episode. "Boof" came by my apartment to drop off "food" and numerous other innuendos. Boof never looked happy.

As I've been saying for years..WW is a despicable person. I wonder if she will address the Boof lawsuit allegations on Hot Topics?  Or will hell freeze over first?

Again, she is really gross. 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

WW is a despicable person. I wonder if she will address the Boof lawsuit allegations on Hot Topics? 

I'm sure her lawyers told her to keep her mouth shut about it. Her stupid mouth talking about it on tape would only serve against her in a lawsuit.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Or will hell freeze over first?

I believe it will. 
I sometimes think because her audience is only staff members, that she is more likely to have a slight slip of the tongue. Like when she was chatting about that guy who got the boot on DWTS (Charles Oakley) and she discussed the comment his wife made to her in the elevator. Now I don’t know much about him, but I don’t think he would be happy about Wendy discussing a child he had by affair. So, I hope she gets real comfortable. Comfortable enough to actually spill some real tea. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, MsTree said:

Agree with everything you said except the part about feeling sorry for her. Rumors have been swirling for years, and she practically swore on her life that it wasn't true....being in denial and continuing to say that everything was fine in Hunterville.

Yeah, those MailOnline stories came out at least a few years before the actual split. I mean, c'mon, he bought a HOUSE for another woman, yet everything is fine? She knew. She was willing to put up with everything but the baby.

4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I knew there was something odd and off about her relationship with Boof. The way she mentioned him almost every damn episode. "Boof" came by my apartment to drop off "food" and numerous other innuendos. Boof never looked happy.

I always thought he looked embarrassed because she was always trying to imply a relationship that wasn't there. He was her employee, nothing more. And I do think it was sexual harassment to make him go along with it as terms of his employment.

• Love 6

As far as why Wendy doesn't buy a house, she has said many times that if she didn't have a man to protect her, she would live in an apartment in the city with a doorman and one way in and one way out because you know....the killer.

Wendy is a bundle of insecurities and fears.

Boof is married. Maybe his wife got tired of him being at her beck and call.  I can't believe she sexually harassed him. She's abusive but I don't see her being sexually abusive. I can't really picture her being sexual. 

She really needs an audience. She's an energy vampire and I don't see this lasting for long. I still think she is unstable.

• Love 7

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/web-series/what-happened-to-dj-boof-where-is-dj-boof-find-out.html

That's what the gossip is saying. I didn’t know (or remembered) that he was married. 
She looks so unstable. There was another Blind about how it’s a toss between her and Drew Barrymore about which talk show host is the drunkest while doing their show. Let me know if y’all want me to dig up that link and post it. AGN Blinds is the site it came from. 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

FYI Wendy Williams is going to be on Watch What Happens Live on Sunday night with Andy Cohen. 

Andy must be desperate for "guests". And I seriously doubt he will ask WW any hardball questions about the things WE really want to know.

I wonder where she'll be skyping from since she said she doesn't want to do anything from home.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Morgalisa said:

As far as why Wendy doesn't buy a house, she has said many times that if she didn't have a man to protect her, she would live in an apartment in the city with a doorman and one way in and one way out because you know....the killer.

Wendy is a bundle of insecurities and fears.

Boof is married. Maybe his wife got tired of him being at her beck and call.  I can't believe she sexually harassed him. She's abusive but I don't see her being sexually abusive. I can't really picture her being sexual. 

She really needs an audience. She's an energy vampire and I don't see this lasting for long. I still think she is unstable.

Sexual harassment is not the same as sexual abuse. Sexual harassment is behavior characterized by the making of unwelcome and inappropriate sexual remarks or physical advances in a workplace or other professional or social situation.  There is often a power differential and people believe their job is contingent upon allowing the behavior to continue.  I think Wendi was always talking about DJ booth bringing her some food so that she could cover up his frequent visits in case paparazzi was watching her building.

Edited by Kira53
I don't remember to proofread.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Boof speaks starting 55 seconds:

Boof says "......I ain't got the tea, I got the coffee!" And I'll bet he's got some real dirty dirt on Wendy! 

I just don't get why Boof would have sex with Wendy. I wonder if she kept her pantyhose on? 

• LOL 5

I guess there are some places that don't make the staff sign NDA's, which seems the case with Boof publicly saying he's going to spill some hot tea.  Someone in the show PR department dropped the ball there.  Maybe after the show is done, Suzanne and/or Norman will put out a tell-all book. and it will be all kinds of juicy.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 4
On 9/23/2020 at 12:13 PM, Silver Bells said:

Wednesday:  I saw her walk out today.  Sneakers, and still shakey and unsure of herself while walking.  I

I too was shocked at how feeble she seemed to be walking out.  Does Lymphedema do that to you??

Now her latest thing seems to be she's desperate for a man - she's got no one to hug her.  Blech!   Not looking forward to the stories she'll start telling when she gets some hook-ups.  Ugh.

• Love 5

O.k.  Not feeling sorry anymore. Today, she was knocking someone ..Jason I think.  Bethennys Ex.  I don’t like that her opinion is always the right opinion.  So she thinks.  Just report the news.  You weren’t married to Jason, so why are you taking Bethennys side?  Hate men much?  Just report, and let us decide who’s right and who’s wrong.  Your marriage was a mess, so don’t talk.

• Love 3

Did anyone else shake their head at Wendy's advice to Demi Lovato (in relation to Demi's recent split with her fiancee)?  She told Demi to stop pursuing men, just learn to love herself and talk to a therapist.  This fool is so blind to her hypocrisy.  

I also have no use for the daily Shoe Cam segment with the new DJ.   Wendy is so HIP! that she is into sneakers and is impressed by whatever brand that guy is wearing each day.   Stupidest waste of time... EVER!   And I have to nitpick on Suzanne who was extra annoying today with the agreeing with Wendy, oohing and aahing and just being obnoxiously ass-kissy.  With such a sparse audience, I guess she feels the need to fill the deafening silence with her own voice as background noise.   I wish she'd tone it down,

• Love 5

Not feeling sorry anymore. Today, she was knocking someone ..Jason I think.  Bethennys Ex.  

Wendy has always said negative things about Jason. He seems like he's managed to stay kind of low profile throughout his divorce from Cray cray Bethenny.  

Glad I haven't been watching the new season especially if Suzanne is back to her loud cackling noises. And the "shoe cam" needs to be retired along with Wendy. 

• Love 3

Wendy was on Andy Cohen's show and trashed her "friend" Nene.  Wendy is truly a horrible person and I have tried to be sympathetic to her plight but she is truly a snake in the grass.  She looks horrible this season, did she have plastic surgery?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, patty1h said:

Did anyone else shake their head at Wendy's advice to Demi Lovato (in relation to Demi's recent split with her fiancee)?  She told Demi to stop pursuing men, just learn to love herself and talk to a therapist.  This fool is so blind to her hypocrisy.  

I also have no use for the daily Shoe Cam segment with the new DJ.   Wendy is so HIP! that she is into sneakers and is impressed by whatever brand that guy is wearing each day.   Stupidest waste of time... EVER!   And I have to nitpick on Suzanne who was extra annoying today with the agreeing with Wendy, oohing and aahing and just being obnoxiously ass-kissy.  With such a sparse audience, I guess she feels the need to fill the deafening silence with her own voice as background noise.   I wish she'd tone it down,

I wish she would hit the road, for good.   She’s sooo annoying.  Ass kisser.  Too much air time wasted on her.  Brown nose.

• Love 2
On 9/27/2020 at 10:12 AM, patty1h said:

I guess there are some places that don't make the staff sign NDA's, which seems the case with Boof publicly saying he's going to spill some hot tea.  

My guess is that Wendy WANTED this particular info (her hooking up with Boof) to get out in the media just to make Kelvin jealous.

I believe she's still trying to get back at Mister "All is well in Huntersville".  She can keep on trying but it appears that Kelvin STILL doesn't have any phucks to give about who W is banging or hangin' with.  

• Love 6

I hesitated to post this. I'm not sure how valid the information is. However, I think it's interesting to know what is being alleged on social media about Boof's alleged upcoming sexual harassment lawsuit against WW and the production companies. As well as other sexual harassment payouts from WW. This is X-rated conversation. NSFW = Not Safe For Work. 

This blogger is.... 🤦🏾‍♀️ not my favorite.... She is Soo. Loud. & Ratchet & perma-drunk----

But, if true--- Tha Tea Is Piping Hot! 🍵🍵🍵 & may explain why Wendy has been so wobbly walking out after this long Covid hiatus. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Wendy was on Andy Cohen's show and trashed her "friend" Nene.  Wendy is truly a horrible person and I have tried to be sympathetic to her plight but she is truly a snake in the grass.  She looks horrible this season, did she have plastic surgery?

NeNe responded by calling Wendy a cokehead.

This is unrelated, but I noticed that Entertainment Tonight doesn't seem to care about Wendy at all anymore.  They were always fawning over her, sometimes days after criticizing her when she'd said something horrible, but now they've moved on to talking about Drew Barrymore daily, as her show and ET are both produced by CBS.

Edited by KWalkerInc
Added noted about ET.
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

That hottie from CNN Brad Sanchez that she was fawning over this morning would never go for her, dream on Wendy!

Absolutely. She may be checking him out on Instagram and on his shows, but if he googles her, he knows he should run the other way. 

She was so pleased with herself for being mentioned in Mariah Carey’s book. Page 323. I wonder what poor intern had to run out and get her the book (which came out today). Probably Norman because he has already skimmed it to look for mentions of her name. Probably because she told him too. I hope he gets a big paycheck for doing all her bidding. 

• Love 5
On 9/29/2020 at 2:22 AM, NowVoyager said:

I hesitated to post this. I'm not sure how valid the information is. However, I think it's interesting to know what is being alleged on social media about Boof's alleged upcoming sexual harassment lawsuit against WW and the production companies. As well as other sexual harassment payouts from WW. This is X-rated conversation. NSFW = Not Safe For Work. 

This blogger is.... 🤦🏾‍♀️ not my favorite.... She is Soo. Loud. & Ratchet & perma-drunk----

But, if true--- Tha Tea Is Piping Hot! 🍵🍵🍵 & may explain why Wendy has been so wobbly walking out after this long Covid hiatus. 

Can you summarize?  Can't take her.  

Color me confused as well.  I swear that she spoke about Charles Oakley's performance on DWTS last week but implied, today, that it just started Monday of this week.  Huh?   There's a live local news show that comes on before TWWS and 5 minutes before Wendy started, they advertised that Tia Mowry was the guest, but instead this last minute switcheroo to this woman Lunelle.   

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Color me confused as well.  I swear that she spoke about Charles Oakley's performance on DWTS last week but implied, today, that it just started Monday of this week.  Huh?   There's a live local news show that comes on before TWWS and 5 minutes before Wendy started, they advertised that Tia Mowry was the guest, but instead this last minute switcheroo to this woman Lunelle.   

Hmm...let me see if I can guess her excuse. 
She watched the debate and got so worked up she couldn’t sleep and make it into work. 
“.       “.          “.         “.         “ got so drunk she had a horrible hangover. 
She did coke all night as alleged by NeNe Leakes and couldn’t come in “that” stoned. 
She had a hot date and did a late night booty call. 
The kittens were doing zoomies and kept her up all night. 
She was too wobbly and weak from her a, b, or c medical condition (your choice) 

Whatever the truth is be prepared for a lie. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Kira53 said:

I have 4 Wendy episodes on my DVR; is there anything that I really should watch? I'm just kind of into sharing with you guys on the forum and not watching Wendy.

When I do watch, it’s usually just the Hot Topics. I think everyone on this thread is pretty good about posting if anything noteworthy happens on the show. She has been scatterbrained lately. She’ll be in the middle of reporting on something and then veer off into her dating life or what she’s going to eat or did eat. I don’t have anything memorable to suggest. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

YMMV, Kira53. but I'm enjoying watching Wendy troll for dates on an almost daily basis.  It's fascinating to see if she will sink to a lower level of desperation as time winds on.  Yesterday was the thirstiness for the guy Boris Sanchez, who she shouted out during HT.   Today, she brought Norman into another discussion of how much she wants a man but her nervousness about Covid is holding her back.   She tried to make a compelling case for herself, but totally screwed it when she stated that if she got a new man, he couldn't use her bathroom - he'd have to go somewhere else.  That tidbit will surely make all the guys come runnin'.  Other than that, there's not much to recommend.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Kira53 said:

I have 4 Wendy episodes on my DVR; is there anything that I really should watch? I'm just kind of into sharing with you guys on the forum and not watching Wendy.

You're a very wise person Kira. Lol!

• Love 1