Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Coming back to the studio in September? Oh FFS. Nothing is going to change with the covid situation by then. I don't see how she'll be able to pull that off without her "co-hosts" and all her people to make her look and act presentable. No guests or stupid fashion and cooking segments and no Ask Wendy? Or will that all be remote? She will fail just like she did trying to do her show from home. She can't do it on her own without people around to prop her up. They should just cut her loose and replace her with Jerry O'Connell. I think he could pull it off, remotely or otherwise. 

• Love 4

Hey ya'll -- long time, no snark on Wendy.  The show producers may be gearing up to return in September, but will Wendy be ready?  Since I don't follow any WW social media I don't know if she's been giving updates about her health - no idea if she's rallied and is healthy as a horse or still laid up.  The last thing I recall is that she bailed on those home episodes due to illness.   Maybe she's well enough to get back in the purple chair... or maybe not.  I'm not that optimistic but I guess we'll all see in September.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5

Just rename it The Norman Show and prop Wendy up in the purple chair for special effects.

I'm sure Norman knows what Wendy did to the cats and how much cocaine she does, how much booze she drinks, how few men are interested in her. Wendy probably pays Norman quite well to STFU. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/12/wendy-williams-and-ex-husband-kevin-hunter-sell-nj-mansion/

1822c343c0644e6fbe9e2e25c3bd9ed9_md.png.jpg.34917ff47d4138e3d2da9a27897e2629.jpg

Wendy Williams and Kevin Hunter have tied up another loose end following their divorce ... but didn't make the dough they'd hoped to on the deal.

The ex-couple finally closed on the sale of their New Jersey mansion -- which they called home for years -- after putting it on the market in August 2019.

Though it was originally listed for nearly $2 million, it sold for $1.475 mil ... quite a significant price cut.

Jamie Silverman, who exclusively repped Wendy and her ex-husband in the sale, tells TMZ ... the reason for the price reduction was the COVID-19 pandemic.

Jamie says the buyers are a young family who are very excited about the property -- calling it the home of their dreams -- and are also fans of Wendy's ... so they were stoked when she dropped by to pay them a visit and wish them well.

Along with a sweet deal, the family's getting an awesome place to live ... the pad's 5,700 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, including a master suite with huge walk-in closets, plus a marble bath, jacuzzi and steam shower.

As we reported ... Wendy and Kevin's divorce was official in January, and now they've officially moved on from their old house.

• Love 2
On 8/7/2020 at 12:21 AM, patty1h said:

Hey ya'll -- long time, no snark on Wendy.  The show producers may be gearing up to return in September, but will Wendy be ready?  Since I don't follow any WW social media I don't know if she's been giving updates about her health - no idea if she's rallied and is healthy as a horse or still laid up.  The last thing I recall is that she bailed on those home episodes due to illness.   Maybe she's well enough to get back in the purple chair... or maybe not.  I'm not that optimistic but I guess we'll all see in September.

How long will she last in the studio before having her handlers claim that she is bailing once again due to her illness. All of her failures are due to her illness. It's getting really old and nobody cares about her bullshit excuses anymore. 

• Love 4

I remember Wendy, the queen of tacky taste saying on her show that she had all black walls in her house, it's what she loved. I can only imagine what the inside of that house looked like before her realtor told her she had to do something about the inside decor. I'm assuming her realtor told her that! A LOT of work was put in to that house to neutralize it and stage it to make it attractive to buyers. Some of it looks dated but it sits on a beautiful piece of property.

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 1

In the blinds they state that she says she is coming back, but there is chatter already about her not lasting long. I haven’t seen her in so long I don’t even know if I miss her anymore. I also don’t want her to come back with a crap show like we had to endure last season. I don’t even know if she can redeem herself. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I also don’t want her to come back with a crap show like we had to endure last season. I don’t even know if she can redeem herself. 

It WILL be a crap show...no "co-hosts",  no "celebrity" guests, no cooking segments, no "ask Wendy". The entire show will be "Ask Norman".

And Satan would have an easier chance at redemption than Wendy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

It WILL be a crap show...no "co-hosts",  no "celebrity" guests, no cooking segments, no "ask Wendy". The entire show will be "Ask Norman".

And Satan would have an easier chance at redemption than Wendy.

Most shows still have guests...gasp on a screen like a zoom meeting. That would be so funny. You know she’ll have to get a technical support person. Norman can’t keep her on point and run the graphics, cue cards, video monitor Bla bla Bla. I’m most certainly tune in the see just how big of a crap fest it is 😹😹 Also to see if she mentions the kitties, which are now cats. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m most certainly tune in the see just how big of a crap fest it is 😹😹 Also to see if she mentions the kitties, which are now cats. 

I'm going to watch too for the same reasons. (If I even remember she's on again)

• LOL 1

As we get closer to 9/21, which is the tentative day that the new season of TWWS is supposed to start, I've been wondering if Wendy's health/mental states are back to a place where she is strong enough to maintain this undertaking.  

I've kinda been missing Wendy's messiness these last months, and I'm curious to see if she comes back live.  Those months when she was doing the show from home were pretty janky, and she only did about 20 minutes live and then the rest of the hour was recycled material.   I can't see Wendy filling out an hour live, even if she does the usual HT and has remote interviews and maybe squeeze in some Ask Wendy with people from their homes.  If they get desperate enough to have the show continue with the old format, I envision something like a production team setting up inserts like Trendy @ Wendy, cooking segments, live animal visits, fashion shows and have Wendy interacting from her apartment.  

She's been a loose cannon the last 1-2 years, and it's been a wild ride for us watchers but I'm counting the days to the premiere of S12 for the pure schadenfreude of it all.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

I'm counting the days to the premiere of S12 for the pure schadenfreude of it all.

Absolutely. I believe we are riding the beginning of the end of TWWS. A huge part of my reason to watch was the studio audience. Crazy OTT Wendy lovers dressed like they just left their jobs at the Ice Capades. 

And then there was Wendy whose mind (forgetfulness) and mental health have been deteriorating. But most egregious was her lying and continuous deceit about what we all know as the truth.

From her b.s. about "all is well in Hunterville" to "yes I still have Shaq my dog" "I still have my cats", I've been on hiatus due to my health" (drugs/alcohol) She lies all the time. 

I watched a rerun of an episode from last year with Kathryn (?) Bates. Ms. Bates has lymphedema so the subject was brought up. Wendy prefaced the conversation by saying something about "...and for all the haters out there making rude comments about my legs I've got a finger for you". The problem with WW attitude is that she never told anyone why her legs were so bloated. She left us to speculate and assume things. Then she gets pissed when she gets that kind of feedback. But the best part of the interview with Bates was when she (Bates) told Wendy "I love your stockings!". Wendy said "thank you" and quickly changed the subject. Lol! Always wearing the fishnet stockings which DON'T hide lymphedema. But WW won't tell us why she wears them. 

As Johnny Cash once said:  "I hear the train a comin' it's rollin' round the bend". 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Absolutely. I believe we are riding the beginning of the end of TWWS. A huge part of my reason to watch was the studio audience. Crazy OTT Wendy lovers dressed like they just left their jobs at the Ice Capades. 

And then there was Wendy whose mind (forgetfulness) and mental health have been deteriorating. But most egregious was her lying and continuous deceit about what we all know as the truth.

From her b.s. about "all is well in Hunterville" to "yes I still have Shaq my dog" "I still have my cats", I've been on hiatus due to my health" (drugs/alcohol) She lies all the time. 

I watched a rerun of an episode from last year with Kathryn (?) Bates. Ms. Bates has lymphedema so the subject was brought up. Wendy prefaced the conversation by saying something about "...and for all the haters out there making rude comments about my legs I've got a finger for you". The problem with WW attitude is that she never told anyone why her legs were so bloated. She left us to speculate and assume things. Then she gets pissed when she gets that kind of feedback. But the best part of the interview with Bates was when she (Bates) told Wendy "I love your stockings!". Wendy said "thank you" and quickly changed the subject. Lol! Always wearing the fishnet stockings which DON'T hide lymphedema. But WW won't tell us why she wears them. 

As Johnny Cash once said:  "I hear the train a comin' it's rollin' round the bend". 

I believe she wears them, the fishnets, to hide the scars from her eczema on her legs.  If you do a lot of scratching you tend to scar your arms or legs or whatever part of your skin you have the eczema on.This is Information from very early on either before her so when she just had the Radio shell or very early in the TV show when she would have her dermatologist on every now and then.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

Casting news about Wendy biopic.

And Wendy is executive producer.  This ought to be scintillating and completely truthful!

And it's going to be on The Lifetime Network which is known for its sappy, over dramatic movies.

And Wendy is executive producer so we know it will be all about poor Wendy and how everyone (including her parents) have "done her wrong" in life.

I won't be watching but I'll be coming back here for my PT peeps reviews! 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Wendy is back!

Thanks for the warning! I'll just watch it on youtube.

Let me guess. Her big news story is her "hot" new boyfriend. Wendy has already done that "schtick".

I believe she's doing this "new hot bf" thing to get people to watch. She's like the "boy who cried wolf". I'm certain this WW bf will be gone a few months after her September sweeps. All of her "hot boyfriend" stories are IMO, all about making Kelvin jealous or regret leaving her. She's still out for revenge.

WW is a very needy person. She needs a man in her life to complete her.  She needs a Cane Corso in her life to make her feel protected. She needed to adopt cats to get attention from anyone. 

She uses her physical/health ailments to "explain" her numerous hiatuses from her show.  

Poor Norman. He's probably dreading his job of correcting everything WW says. And having to laugh at her dumb comments that she thinks are so funny.

• Love 3

This morning I dreamed about WW. I was driving down to her place in Key West. (I doubt she really owns a place there) I remember that it was a beautiful day and crossing over the bridges. When I got there, to care for her cat (there was just one) she had gotten back from her trip early. She was sharing the apt with a guy (overweight guy..I don’t think it was a love interest...more of a cousin or nephew type thing) and putting clean yellow sheets on her bed. Mind you I’m short, but I remember the bed being very high off of the ground and she was mad at me. I asked the kid if he knew what she was pissed about  because the kitty was fed and the litter box was clean. Something about how he was hungry for Mac and cheese and I hadn’t made it for him and his Mom. (Never met whoever she was) I could sense something in his attitude as tho they were all used to her never being happy enough or that things were never good enough for her so he was shrugging off whatever her problem was. Then my cat began to yell at me to get up and feed her so that was the end of the dream. She was wearing one of her usual long haired wigs. She was not too done up with make up, but she really didn’t look bad at all. She had yellow sweatpants on and a casual tee top. She had just done her first show of the new season and was getting a second time slot for another show. I know some of this may sound disjointed, but I’m just waking up and trying to get as many details out as I can before I forget them. Weird...very weird. Just thought I’d share. Oh, and this kid had cats too (not my job to feed them) had poop all over the floor and I was going for a paper towel or something to clean it up for him. Anyway thanks for reading. 

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

This morning I dreamed about WW. I was driving down to her place in Key West. (I doubt she really owns a place there) I remember that it was a beautiful day and crossing over the bridges. When I got there, to care for her cat (there was just one) she had gotten back from her trip early. She was sharing the apt with a guy (overweight guy..I don’t think it was a love interest...more of a cousin or nephew type thing) and putting clean yellow sheets on her bed. Mind you I’m short, but I remember the bed being very high off of the ground and she was mad at me. I asked the kid if he knew what she was pissed about  because the kitty was fed and the litter box was clean. Something about how he was hungry for Mac and cheese and I hadn’t made it for him and his Mom. (Never met whoever she was) I could sense something in his attitude as tho they were all used to her never being happy enough or that things were never good enough for her so he was shrugging off whatever her problem was. Then my cat began to yell at me to get up and feed her so that was the end of the dream. She was wearing one of her usual long haired wigs. She was not too done up with make up, but she really didn’t look bad at all. She had yellow sweatpants on and a casual tee top. She had just done her first show of the new season and was getting a second time slot for another show. I know some of this may sound disjointed, but I’m just waking up and trying to get as many details out as I can before I forget them. Weird...very weird. Just thought I’d share. Oh, and this kid had cats too (not my job to feed them) had poop all over the floor and I was going for a paper towel or something to clean it up for him. Anyway thanks for reading. 

Are you sure this was a DREAM? LOL!

• LOL 3

Thanks for the link @ginger90

I thought Wendy looked bad. I personally don’t care for her in bangs, and her breasts were hanging down to her waist. The weight of big ones like that alone scream wear a bra. I couldn’t believe she admitted to being a peeping Tom! Watching that guy shower...really? I hope he heard this (or someone told the residents of the building across the street to put up curtains or tint the glass). That is just creepy. 

@chenoa333 I can’t believe she mentioned the cats. They look like they’ve begun to grow out of the kitten stage. I laughed that Chit Chat didn’t like her for 6 weeks. It has good judgment! Since she said that she hasn’t let anyone in her place since March and she admitted to going to LA...who came in to feed them and clean their litter box? Sometimes she conflicts herself so you never really know if she is telling the truth. The trouble with being a chronic liar is that you lie to cover your lies, and eventually lose track of them and it snowballs into complete BS. We all know how Wendy is the pillar of truth and decorum...

• Love 7

Every time Seth told Wendy how good she looked I wondered if Wendy was holding Seth's kids' kitten hostage. 

He seems to like her. Or be amused by her. Or, you know, the kitten. Did she help deliver his second kid in the lobby? I don't get it.

She looked dreadful. Her stylist hates her. If that's the New Wendy, I'm sad for her.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Lone wolf here who actually digs her hair.  But I am big fan of bangs.  I think they're highly underrated.  This hair is more polished and in control looking than the usual disheveled mess she sports but it's early days still and Crazytown hair could be (probably is) just around the corner. 

• Love 3

I like the hair. It balances her face nicely, and it looks cared for.  Like people have said, no I slept in the alley and shoved this wig the rats slept in back n my head look. 

I love Seth Meyer.  I think he first came across the show when his team was looking for how other talk shows were working from home.  He had great fun with Wendy eating a lamb chop on camera.  Little did he know how often we had seen her shoveling food into her face.  So I would say he is amused by her.  If nothing else, she's an original.  😄

We got a new neighbor a few years ago who clearly did not realize he was putting on a show for the neighborhood whenever he showered.  I figured out what apartment he was in and left him a note.  Blinds were in the next day.  Thanks for the floor show but it's time for us all to get back to other things!  

Wendy in action:

giphy.gif 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

What's with the straight hair? Everybody is doing it but i think you have to have a certain shaped face to pull it off. The bangs are ok but i want to see her eyes.  That kind of dress makes a bra hard.  But still its do-able. With all that......cant wait for the new season!  She seems lucid with Seth so Im hopeful hehe

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

That plastic face!  She is a terrible interview.  Seth tried but she isn't very friendly (and she cannot pretend.)  I don't think she did herself any good. I can't imagine anyone who never saw her show wanting to tune in from listening to Seth and Wendi talk.

Edited by Kira53
I don't remember to proofread.
  • Love 6

Wendy had a face lift/plastic surgery/facial rejuvenation during her hiatus. IMO.

She definitely had a plan in place for her new fall season of TWWS: new boyfriend to "intrigue" her fans. Face lift but she'll deny it. And her wigs are just WIGS. She's never shown us her real hair. It's got to be a mess or she would show us. 

Fake "audience", fake laughter, fake Wendy. But I will watch on youtube. It's hot topics only and i like Norman. He IS the voice and face of Hot Topics !

• Love 6

It makes me laugh whenever the cable guide just lists the generic description for Wendy's show:  "Wendy Williams offers advice on various life issues."  I always add, "And please, no matter what you do, don't follow any of that advice!"

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

I give her credit - she came back pretty solid, not loopy or slurring or tripping over her feet.   That dress bodice was super tight (holy boobs!) but a nice color.  It covered her legs, so no way to evaluate their condition.  Her wig is nice and makeup decent, but her face is very frozen and there's just something about her chin that makes me wonder...

The audience was comprised of about 30 staffers scattered around the seats, all of them wearing facemasks with the words "How You Doin'?" printed on them.  She announced that she "misses the comfort of a man" and is making it known that she is using the show to fish for one.  She throws in the fact that she's lost 25 pounds and is in great shape, so start making those calls, boys!  Norman and Suzanne are in their usual spots.  Wonder what happened to Boof?  Did he get a better offer during hiatus or could he not take the Wendy overload anymore. 

During HT, she went off topic for a second and made the announcement that sometime during the week she will be wearing these tapes that makeup artists use to pull back the facial skin.  Huh?  Then she just went on to a different topic.  I'm going to see if I can tell what day this happens cause her face is pulled back pretty tight now.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 11

I've seen that face tape used on Ru Paul's Drag Race. Is she trying to cover that she had work done by implying that she is just using tape? I did not get that either. 

I'm wondering if Boof had enough of being her "person" and having to clean up her cat shit and bring her food and be available for her calls 24/7. I don't think the parting was friendly, cuz she did not even mention his name or wish him well.

Sounds like she forced everyone to have a birthday party for her during which she "can't remember if she had sex". I'm guessing NO. 

Um, did Norman put on a bunch of muscle?! He was looking pretty hunky. 

• Love 6

Hello .. hope everyone is good.  Just tuned in (Tues. 22nd).  I don’t know if it’s live or taped or what.  Suzanne in the background and Norman.  I don’t know if she walked in or was in her chair.  New face.  Some reporter was on, both no masks, but the audience has masks and are social distancing.  Now Trendy with Wendy is on.  No masks.  Is she back or what?  I don’t know how the station kept her after all that transpired.  I don’t know if I believe her about anything anymore.  I’ll see how everything goes.  Bye.  If there was something better on at this time, I wouldn’t be watching, but there isn’t. Lol.

• Love 6

Yesterday's episode. Wendy came out crying. She's thin as a rail. I thought she looked so much better in the flashbacks with more weight on. Caught a glimpse of her legs, lymphedemia seems to be under control. Glad she's still wearing flats. She teetered over to her chair; she looked frail & off-balance & I briefly feared she wouldn't make it. I see the video audience was all instructed on just how to clap.

She settled down nicely. Greeted Suzanne. Greeted the new dj without explanation. NormanT looking like a whole snack. 14 minutes until she gets to hot topics, then continues to talk about herself a lot. Meh. I'll continue to watch.

• Love 7

To change the subject altogether, what’s with everyone with the long fake blonde hair hanging down past the boobs, not only on Wendy, but on practically everyone.  While watching the community news this morning, three of them had that same fake hair hanging down like a horse.  Wtf?  Looks like a bunch of straw hanging down.  Nobody has real hair anymore?  I’d love to see Wendy’s real hair for once.  Those wigs must itch like a bitch.  I don’t get it.  Be yourself for a change.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

To change the subject altogether, what’s with everyone with the long fake blonde hair hanging down past the boobs, not only on Wendy, but on practically everyone.  While watching the community news this morning, three of them had that same fake hair hanging down like a horse.  Wtf?  Looks like a bunch of straw hanging down.  Nobody has real hair anymore?  I’d love to see Wendy’s real hair for once.  Those wigs must itch like a bitch.  I don’t get it.  Be yourself for a change.

Yes! The shoulder length wig looked good on her today.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I've seen that face tape used on Ru Paul's Drag Race. Is she trying to cover that she had work done by implying that she is just using tape? I did not get that either. 

I'm wondering if Boof had enough of being her "person" and having to clean up her cat shit and bring her food and be available for her calls 24/7. I don't think the parting was friendly, cuz she did not even mention his name or wish him well.

Sounds like she forced everyone to have a birthday party for her during which she "can't remember if she had sex". I'm guessing NO. 

Um, did Norman put on a bunch of muscle?! He was looking pretty hunky. 

Yes that's what it is, tape really really strong tape lol.  I think you just put a strip behind your ear and pull it back.  Supposed to look like you just had a facelift.  I saw Cher talk about it.  Maybe it was on Drag Race i don't remember.  But i think she said you can get right at the pharmacy Walgreens or whatever

• Useful 1
On 9/21/2020 at 3:33 PM, patty1h said:

I give her credit - she came back pretty solid, not loopy or slurring or tripping over her feet.   That dress bodice was super tight (holy boobs!) but a nice color.  It covered her legs, so no way to evaluate their condition.  Her wig is nice and makeup decent, but her face is very frozen and there's just something about her chin that makes me wonder...

The audience was comprised of about 30 staffers scattered around the seats, all of them wearing facemasks with the words "How You Doin'?" printed on them.  She announced that she "misses the comfort of a man" and is making it known that she is using the show to fish for one.  She throws in the fact that she's lost 25 pounds and is in great shape, so start making those calls, boys!  Norman and Suzanne are in their usual spots.  Wonder what happened to Boof?  Did he get a better offer during hiatus or could he not take the Wendy overload anymore. 

During HT, she went off topic for a second and made the announcement that sometime during the week she will be wearing these tapes that makeup artists use to pull back the facial skin.  Huh?  Then she just went on to a different topic.  I'm going to see if I can tell what day this happens cause her face is pulled back pretty tight now.

Idk.  She seemed kind of sad to me.  Melancholy maybe.  Don't know.  Maybe becz of the still pandemic and no studio audience to play off of.  I was surprised to hear her say that she would give a thought to a reduction someday but just not today.  She would know when.  That's the first time I've  heard her actually even giving it a consideration.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 8/17/2020 at 1:30 PM, bichonblitz said:

I remember Wendy, the queen of tacky taste saying on her show that she had all black walls in her house, it's what she loved. I can only imagine what the inside of that house looked like before her realtor told her she had to do something about the inside decor. I'm assuming her realtor told her that! A LOT of work was put in to that house to neutralize it and stage it to make it attractive to buyers. Some of it looks dated but it sits on a beautiful piece of property.

It looks pretty nice to me now.  Everything all white.  I’d live there in a heartbeat, but it might have bad juju.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

It looks pretty nice to me now.  Everything all white.  I’d live there in a heartbeat, but it might have bad juju.

The house in Livingston, NJ?  Does anyone have a link? 

Edited to add: I completely agree about the bad juju. They'd need a voodoo Queen to clean it of spirits! 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • LOL 3
10 hours ago, ForumLou said:

Yes that's what it is, tape really really strong tape lol.  I think you just put a strip behind your ear and pull it back.  Supposed to look like you just had a facelift.  I saw Cher talk about it.  Maybe it was on Drag Race i don't remember.  But i think she said you can get right at the pharmacy Walgreens or whatever

Her two cheeks stand out.  She must of had implants?  Is there such a thing of cheek implants?

• Love 2