Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 6/3/2020 at 4:17 PM, silverspoons said:

Did she have to give up her dog(s) when she moved to the City or did Kevin take them?

After a long time in which many speculated that Wendy no longer had Shaq the dog, she finally addressed it with a brief comment, maybe last fall?  I wish I knew exactly when it was so I could look at video, but I'm pretty sure she said the dog had gone to Long Island.  (I was actually paying attention for a change because I had been wondering about Shaq as well.)  The Long Island comment made me wonder if this is where Big Kevin, Sharina & baby live.

• Useful 4
(edited)
On 6/5/2020 at 2:09 AM, KWalkerInc said:

After a long time in which many speculated that Wendy no longer had Shaq the dog, she finally addressed it with a brief comment, maybe last fall?  I wish I knew exactly when it was so I could look at video, but I'm pretty sure she said the dog had gone to Long Island.

Yes. We all knew Shaq was gone. It took Wendy a long time to (lie) tell us that Shaq went to a great home in Long Island. If that was the truth, why did she wait 6? 9? months to tell us? Because she is lying. Only Wendy and God know what Shaq's real fate might have been. I hope Shaq is ok.

ETA: I hope the kitties didn't get dumped in an alley somewhere. Wendy did mention they're not micro chipped so I can see her doing that.

Great veterinarian that Wendy got them from. No micro chips, no pre-screening the adopter. Just give them to whoever.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 3
On 5/21/2020 at 8:43 AM, Mindthinkr said:

I also finally came to understand what I thought was so different with her face. Her eyebrows. They are so much darker and prominent since the hiatus. That plus the ugly wig. I think she has even given up on making herself look good on camera. General apathy or depression.

I disagree. She's a lazy ass who has had a glam squad transforming her. She doesn't have a clue how to put on a wig or apply her face spackling, fake brows, fake eyelashes, contouring highlights, eyeliner, lipstick, cheek color. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I disagree. She's a lazy ass who has had a glam squad transforming her. She doesn't have a clue how to put on a wig or apply her face spackling, fake brows, fake eyelashes, contouring highlights, eyeliner, lipstick, cheek color. 

That is possible too. I just know that she looks a wreck. 

• Love 2
(edited)

29367450-8399499-Wendy_Williams_is_pictured_arriving_at_her_Manhattan_apartment_o-m-34_1591632501743.jpg.8d162c0d595684199e97579d00c22d6a.jpg

Wendy arriving at her apartment in NYC in a bath robe. So, I'm assuming she's coming home from the hospital? Nobody with her except the driver.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8399499/Wendy-Williams-pictured-time-taking-break-talk-show.html

I remember her talking about this robe on an after show video on YouTube. She bought 2 of them and sewed them together to make the robe longer.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 2
(edited)

1745722735_Screenshot_20200609-124240_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.2dcb2c9f85ab3a70a608830a8ae5ef5e.jpg

Not sure which picture came first. She says she didn't see the paparazzi, but her holding the newspaper looks a bit staged---it's a way of showing the date the picture was taken, as confirmation that she's up and around now. (The time & temperature, etc. is from my phone. I took a screen shot of her instagram page.)

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 4
On 6/1/2020 at 1:06 PM, chenoa333 said:

Sorry I don't know how to link YouTube videos to PT forums, however, Tasha K (UnWineWithTashaK)  has a video  from April 2020 where she is interviewing a young man (rapper?) Aveon Falstar.  

The title of the video is: Wendys husband Kevin allegedly had another affair with his artist Aveon Falstar. Falstar claims big Kev  pitches for both teams and it's been known in the industry for many years. 

And just a heads up, Taska K is speaking in a very quiet, subdued voice. NOT her usual loudness so listening isn't going to blow out your ear drums.

I think I found it, but it's from April 2019. 

https://celebrityinsider.org/aveon-falstar-alleges-secret-affair-with-wendy-williams-husband-kevin-hunter-watch-video-with-tasha-k-270142/

It's a descriptive article w/ an embedded video. It's a long video & I'm only about 15 minutes in. The singer claims Kelvin Hunter has a 2 inch penis, came over high at 3am & had anal sex with him. It's fascinating that his wife is sitting next to him calmly eating grapes while he's speaking.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, NowVoyager said:

She bought 2 of them and sewed them together to make the robe longer.

Edited 1 hour ago by NowVoyager

Or WIDER. Damn she's looking rough. Like an alcoholic/addict. 

As Luanne from RHONY would say "money can't buy you class". Or common sense.

• Love 3
On 6/1/2020 at 3:34 PM, silverspoons said:

Does she has friends, like friends she can trust? When I watch Wendy I have always seen 2 sides. There is the Wendy that talks about middle class life growing up in Jersey and the part Wendy. I went to Wendy's 50th birthday show in Vegas and the stories she told were very relatable to me (as someone who grew up in middle class New England) but the birthday show had music so loud(the venue was small) it was pounding my head and all these bad guy looking dudes on the stage. It was like she was in 2 worlds, talking about middle class suburban life but surrounded by a tough party scene?  When Wendy goes home, who are her real friends? It does not seem like she has friends from before college, then she had her party years (does she still have those friends), then she got famous and while other famous people say Wendy is my friend, is it a tight close friendship? 

I just wonder if she has real friends to look out for her, or just people who work for her who make a living off of the show and some famous people who say the care but do they really? 

She has always seemed like one of the lonelier celebs. She talks about being friends with the  staff at  Shoprite grocery store.  I always thought that was kind of sad. I like some of the people at work at my Kroger, if I am grabbing a donut, the bakery lady might say how are your kids but I do not consider her my BFF. 

Wendy is not a good friend so I doubt she has good friends.  You have to be a good friend and she would rather watch Sex and the City reruns and pretend that they are her friends.

• Love 6
On 6/9/2020 at 12:33 PM, NowVoyager said:

29367450-8399499-Wendy_Williams_is_pictured_arriving_at_her_Manhattan_apartment_o-m-34_1591632501743.jpg.8d162c0d595684199e97579d00c22d6a.jpg

Wendy arriving at her apartment in NYC in a bath robe. So, I'm assuming she's coming home from the hospital? Nobody with her except the driver.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8399499/Wendy-Williams-pictured-time-taking-break-talk-show.html

I remember her talking about this robe on an after show video on YouTube. She bought 2 of them and sewed them together to make the robe longer.

She has horrible taste in clothes.  Crazy ass coats, dresses that show most of her boobs, and all clothes much too tight.  I’ve never seen her in a decent outfit yet.

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

She has horrible taste in clothes.  Crazy ass coats, dresses that show most of her boobs, and all clothes much too tight.  I’ve never seen her in a decent outfit yet.

And anyone with class, exquisite taste in clothing, does NOT need to wear a full length robe with the designers name/logo stamped all over the robe. Does she really think we're all sitting here saying "Damn, Wendy is wearing VERSACE! She MUST be rich".  

"Superficial" should be the logo on that "robe".

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 6/9/2020 at 4:51 PM, Kira53 said:

Wendy is not a good friend so I doubt she has good friends.  You have to be a good friend and she would rather watch Sex and the City reruns and pretend that they are her friends.

I like Bethenny Frankel, but I don’t think she has real friends either.  Her friends are her staff.  I don’t think Wendy is the type to be bothered with friends.  She doesn’t want anyone in her house or entertain. She seems lazy like that.  Entertaining is a lot of trouble other.  She just probably talks to her sister about things.  No strings attached.  Where’s Boof?  Took a hike?

• Love 5
7 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

b775196b5d7541eabdce684bf5d492c6_md.thumb.jpg.fc078fac34651c6e7b1dc430a5c91a35.jpghttps://toofab.com/2020/06/11/wendy-williams-no-more-at-home-studio/

Wendy on video saying no more shows from home. Meanwhile, the estimate for filming in NYC is about 2 months from now. Some of the twitter comments are speculating she got a breast reduction.

I do hope she had the wisdom to get a breast reduction.  To me that would indicate some growth in her mindset and might indicate so healing of childhood wounds.  I'd be shocked if that happened without her implants leaking.

• Love 3

She definitely had some work done on her face. That's ok...she needed it. And she got a new wig. 

So it wasn't Grave's disease that made her "ill' and go on hiatus, it was plastic surgery.

Too bad the Dr couldn't rejuvenate her ugly personality.

• Love 6

That was a weird video because she didn't actually come out and say that there would be no more at home editions.  She did look good, and clearly had a make-up artist and much better wig.  It was hard for me to tell about the breast reduction.  I think if she did so it would only be because she was getting the saline poisoning or whatever the complication is...she always was very proud of her figure.  I hope she can get well and find some peace in her new place in life.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, abc123 said:

It was hard for me to tell about the breast reduction

I doubt Wendy had a breast reduction. Those boobs are her self confidence, her attention getter for men. 

Those balloons have a long road ahead of them.

I'm not sure if this information is correct but from what I've read breast implants are supposed to be changed out every 10 to 12 years. I think she's past her expiration date.

#where are your cats Wendy?

Maybe they're in Long island with her Cane Corso "Shaq"

1 hour ago, abc123 said:

(Sorry for the double  quote ABC123! )

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1

She looks sooo much better! The black micro-bladed eyebrows that she had done look terrible in the light of day. And the heavy black liner under her eyes, with the cheap wig & pink lipstick just looked... sad!

I thought it was odd that this was the clip she chose to share. What with her adjusting her bra hanging out of her dress. I mean, it happens but why wouldn't you do another take? Was this Wendy at her most lucid moment of the day?

Also, did anyone else watch any of the video that @chenoa333 talked about? About Wendy's husband's gay lover? I fell down a 'Rona insomnia rabbit hole & watched hours of assorted video interviews. I mean, anybody can say anything about anybody--- but, the man revealed graphic sexual details (NSFW) about himself being intersex (what we used to call  hermaphrodite). Since he revealed alll of that, I'm inclined to believe what he said about Big Kevin.

• Love 5
On 6/10/2020 at 3:29 PM, Silver Bells said:

Her outfits bother me less than her wigs.  She has the money to put nice hair on her head when she goes out but all the pictures I see of her have her wearing some broken, straw looking wigs...like she doesn't even comb them.  I dunno, maybe it's just me. Maybe it's the fashion but I see a lot of celebrities with much nicer wigs.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Destiny74 said:

all the pictures I see of her have her wearing some broken, straw looking wigs...like she doesn't even comb them.

Yes! Antoine is rolling over in his grave (or ashes). He was Wendy's wig man who really made good choices for her wig styles. I think he's been deceased for at least 4 years. 

Wendy's a mess. Now she can add plastic surgery to her addictions.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

We all know that Wendy will embellish, lie and call the paps herself if she’s needing attention

Yes! She'll be calling TMZ:

"Brnnng Brnnng...Hey Harvey. Hey Vannnnn......". 

Nobody will answer.

• LOL 8

How is she getting away with not doing new shows from home? All the other daytime talk shows are (i.e. The View, Kelly and Ryan etc.) She just refuses and it's ok? Doesn't she have a contract? They should just fire her ass. 

• Love 7
(edited)
On 6/12/2020 at 4:00 PM, NowVoyager said:

She looks sooo much better! The black micro-bladed eyebrows that she had done look terrible in the light of day. And the heavy black liner under her eyes, with the cheap wig & pink lipstick just looked... sad!

I thought it was odd that this was the clip she chose to share. What with her adjusting her bra hanging out of her dress. I mean, it happens but why wouldn't you do another take? Was this Wendy at her most lucid moment of the day?

Also, did anyone else watch any of the video that @chenoa333 talked about? About Wendy's husband's gay lover? I fell down a 'Rona insomnia rabbit hole & watched hours of assorted video interviews. I mean, anybody can say anything about anybody--- but, the man revealed graphic sexual details (NSFW) about himself being intersex (what we used to call  hermaphrodite). Since he revealed alll of that, I'm inclined to believe what he said about Big Kevin.

You mean tiny tiny Kevin senior 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by galaxychaser
  • LOL 4
(edited)

^^^Yep, @druzy. This was back in February this year.

My jaw dropped when I was watching this. The cameras flashed to the audience looking horrified. Anybody can say something stupid when talking off the cuff, but she had to have thought about this beforehand in order to formulate this "joke." Smh.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, druzy said:

That was the "short list". But thanks for posting it.

And Wendy never apologizes for ANYTHING she says (that is racist/disrespectful or hateful) unless or until she gets called out for it.

I hope her failing career is almost over. She's one of the biggest pieces of unprofessional trash on TV. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4
On 6/12/2020 at 10:57 AM, chenoa333 said:

I doubt Wendy had a breast reduction. Those boobs are her self confidence, her attention getter for men. 

Those balloons have a long road ahead of them.

I'm not sure if this information is correct but from what I've read breast implants are supposed to be changed out every 10 to 12 years. I think she's past her expiration date.

#where are your cats Wendy?

Maybe they're in Long island with her Cane Corso "Shaq"

(Sorry for the double  quote ABC123! )

A man’s hands are only so big.  If she wants to look like a streetwalker or stripper, I guess that size is ok.  They sure bring attention, but not in a good way.

• Love 3

Kevin Hunter Allegedly Said This Is The Reason He Cheated On Wendy Williams From The Beginning Of Their Marriage

Kevin Hunter is a lot less rich and a lot more disliked after Wendy Williams filed for divorce. The father of Wendy’s only child has explained why he stepped out on his ex-wife since the very beginning of their marriage that lasted two decades.

Williams allegedly knew about his side chick of nearly ten years, Sharina Hudson, but left when Kevin actually welcomed a baby girl with the massage therapist.

In a long interview with Youtuber Tasha K, the vlogger who broke the news first, Kevin rambled on about many things including his broken relationship with Charlamagne tha God and his marriage to the talk show hostess.

According to Tasha, when she asked him why he cheated on the media maven in the first place — it’s because she had no time for him.

Tasha told her audience that Kevin said that Wendy worked too much and when she had her day off she would spend it on drugs.

This comes after Wendy filed for divorce from her cheating husband. The producer was also kicked off of her show.

She opened up about knowing about Kevin’s ways for years in an interview last year.

‘I knew about a lot of things for years. Shoutout to my makeup artist who covered my puffy eyes … I’d come in and my eyes would be puffy from crying. [But] I would do the show. My son was at home, and it wasn’t fair to him. I [wasn’t] going to grab his hand and flee the scene and move zip codes, [then] he has to move high schools, and stuff like that. He [was] just making friends. So, now he’s away in college. And the person that I am now, is very single because [my son]’s not living with me. He goes to school in Miami.’

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I have to wonder if this show is ever going to come back. I doubt it. I think her career is over. 
She has too many issues And couldn’t even finish the “at home” shows (which I hated) 

No pictures, no press, no word from her.
As always, along with @chenoa333, I wonder what happened to the kitties. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I have to wonder if this show is ever going to come back. I doubt it. I think her career is over. 
She has too many issues And couldn’t even finish the “at home” shows (which I hated) 

No pictures, no press, no word from her.
As always, along with @chenoa333, I wonder what happened to the kitties. 

My guess is that she will make some half assed attempt at another "comeback" in September (or whenever new seasons of talk shows begin). Blaming her disappearance on Graves disease and Kelvin. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

My guess is that she will make some half assed attempt at another "comeback" in September (or whenever new seasons of talk shows begin). Blaming her disappearance on Graves disease and Kelvin. 

Yes, she (or whoever) tweeted that the show will return in the studio on September 21.  She was excited to get to show a remodeled studio or something, and there was some crap about how she hopes to bring laughter and joy in these difficult times.  As if she's so joyful when she starts yelling at staff or complaining about everything.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I don't know how to link this but it's a Youtube video titled:

"Wendy Williams loses talk show. Fans are upset."

It was posted on July 8th. Don't know if there is any truth to it.

However, if she is indeed, returning in September (as a previous poster mentioned) with new, live shows, I'm guessing all of her staff and the entire audience will have to wear masks. And audience members will have to be seated at least 6 feet apart. That won't make for a lot of co hosts! There won't be cooking segments. No more Ask Wendy. No more "special guests" sitting on her couch doing ShoeCam.  What the hell is she going to do for an hour? Lol.

Good luck Wendy. You'll need it

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

If she wanted to "bring laughter during difficult times" she would be doing it NOW, like almost all the other talk show hosts are doing. 

Also, if she quit her at home show to focus on her health (AGAIN), why never any health updates? Doesn't she think her fans are concerned? She uses that excuse so much, she should at least give a simple update. Look at what Alex Trebec does with such grace and thoughtfulness given to the audience. 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Look at what Alex Trebec does with such grace and thoughtfulness given to the audience. 

Alex Trebek is the epitome of class and is very humble.
Wendy doesn’t even measure up halfway to his level of being. 

• Love 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't know how to link this but it's a Youtube video titled:

"Wendy Williams loses talk show. Fans are upset."

It was posted on July 8th. Don't know if there is any truth to it.

However, if she is indeed, returning in September (as a previous poster mentioned) with new, live shows, I'm guessing all of her staff and the entire audience will have to wear masks. And audience members will have to be seated at least 6 feet apart. That won't make for a lot of co hosts! There won't be cooking segments. No more Ask Wendy. No more "special guests" sitting on her couch doing ShoeCam.  What the hell is she going to do for an hour? Lol.

Good luck Wendy. You'll need it

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 2

On Entertainment Tonight, they were talking about when various shows or movies would resume filming, and they repeated that Wendy would come back September 21 and added that she wouldn't have an audience.  That makes sense, though the clip they showed of her talking about how she used to have 200 people in the studio audience and adding, "THAT will never happen again" was old.

Even though Wendy doesn't give updates about her health, she does manage to keep doing sponsored posts on Twitter about a product that keeps women feeling "fresh" down below.  The sound wasn't on, but the video on the first one started playing once just while I was reading the text below it, and not only did she have her boobs pretty much hanging out to start with, but she had to pull back on her top intentionally to show even more.  I guess it had something to do with what she was promoting, but I left because I feared a full-on flashing was next.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

The post I was talking about was on July 17.  Maybe it was because it was listed as sponsored it didn't turn up?  She did another ad for the product recently, but it was just a brief old clip of her walking out at the beginning of a show and taking a coat off.  She looked much more presentable in that one because it used the old clip, so maybe Walmart and the FDS people thought that was better than her robe and less-than-best wig combo in the first one.

15 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

maybe Walmart and the FDS people thought that was better than her robe and less-than-best wig combo in the first one.

I don't know what FDS stands for (googled it and got multiple answers/definitions) nevertheless, WW has been looking like an old, over worked war horse. She needs to hire new make up "artists", new wig "experts" and new clothing/fashion "experts". 

Doesn't she ever look in a mirror before she walks out on stage and says "this is awful..fix it". Nope! Lol.

My apologies to kwalkerinc for not knowing the def of FDS. But I did google it before posting! 😊

• Love 2

I guess it's feminine deodorant spray.  I suppose everyone is lucky she just showed off her bra strap in the video instead of demonstrating other areas where the spray could be used!  Maybe the hand lotion company didn't want her endorsing their product anymore, so she takes what she can get.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, KWalkerInc said:

I guess it's feminine deodorant spray.

Wow. So she's now settling for ANY advertisers....no more Glade room fresheners, no Gold Bond.

Maybe Depends is looking for a new spokesperson?  Don't forget to spray with your FDS before putting on your Depends and pantyhose!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1