Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Thurs.  who’s show is this anyway? Nordsman? Or Wendy Williams?  Normal hosts do not have a Wingman giving information thru out the show.  I came on late.  What’s on that blue plate?  BTW, it’s now “The Nordsman Morning “ show.  I hope he gets a big raise.  Who’s Ray J?  She’s making mincemeat out of him, whether in fun or not.  Why is she talking very slowly?  I think I am answering my own question.  Twenty lousy minutes and I don’t even know why I am watching.  Seriously.

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Twenty lousy minutes and I don’t even know why I am watching.  Seriously.

I can't even get through 5 minutes so you're a real trooper Silver Bells!  And she does talk super slow, like she's doped up on Xanax or something. And the long pauses between thoughts and speaking. She's a friggin mess.

Ray J is a rapper. He's Snoop Dogg's cousin. Who gives a $hit? Not me. I wish she'd quit talking about rappers so much. She just wants young viewers to think she's cool. 

Any BOOF sightings at Wendy's apartment? Has she even mentioned him lately? Maybe she got rid of him the same day she got rid of her cats. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Who’s Ray J?

He’s the guy Kim Kardashian had sex with and a tape was made. Her mother marketed it and zoom...off she was to being the fame(word here) she is today. He is also the brother of the singer Brandi who also had a series years ago. 

8 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Maybe she got rid of him the same day she got rid of her cats. 

He got thrown away with the cats and dirty litter box he refused to scoop and clean. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, buttersister said:

2.5M? LOL!

@WendysCankles!  I’d follow them on Twitter. 

Wendy could start a whole new Facebook and Twitter account for her Cankles and Pantyhose! 😄

#RipKitties&Boof

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I can't even get through 5 minutes so you're a real trooper Silver Bells!  And she does talk super slow, like she's doped up on Xanax or something. And the long pauses between thoughts and speaking. She's a friggin mess.

Ray J is a rapper. He's Snoop Dogg's cousin. Who gives a $hit? Not me. I wish she'd quit talking about rappers so much. She just wants young viewers to think she's cool. 

Any BOOF sightings at Wendy's apartment? Has she even mentioned him lately? Maybe she got rid of him the same day she got rid of her cats. 

Oh shit.  I knew something was amiss.  Boof.  You are right.  Maybe he got fed up and figured the show was going downhill anyhow, so quit?  She must have a microphone in her ear as she takes long pauses.  She’s acting weird like before when she had the breakdown.  I can’t see her coming back and doing an hour.   I think most watchers are of a certain age and don’t know the names of these rappers.  I don’t.  She’s losing friends by the minute and doesn’t care.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes. As Johnny Cash would say "I hear that train a coming, it's rolling down the bend..."

I LOVE all Johnny Cash songs.  Love that movie too with Joaquin Phoenix, who should have won the Academy Award.  He was robbed.

• Love 4
(edited)

Depressed and teary Wendy was back today.  She started a story about her fears about meat shortages due to Covid-19 outbreaks in processing plants, which spun to her telling us about her aunt who worked in meat cutting plant who lost part of her finger.   That is a sad story but it must have happened 30 years ago and Wendy going all mooshy about it shows that she is in a very down mindset.   

Another thing, while Wendy was telling this story and getting more emotional, Norman kept laughing.  I think he's not sure how to interpret Wendy's moods and he chose to take this story as humorous when it was apparently a painful memory for Wendy.  I wanted to smack him. 

Edited by patty1h

I'm watching right now. WTF is W wearing? Looks like a tank top with aluminum foil sleeves. And what is on that red plate? Deviled eggs?

Did I just hear W say "Harrison Ford was supposed to be flying over here IN THE PROJECT area"?!!!  I thought W was in Manhattan? 

Please correct me if I misunderstood what she said.

And who gives 2 $hits about Wendy's relatives who died a hundred years ago? I'm changing channels. I can't take it😄

• LOL 3
On 4/30/2020 at 12:49 PM, Mindthinkr said:

He’s the guy Kim Kardashian had sex with and a tape was made. Her mother marketed it and zoom...off she was to being the fame(word here) she is today. He is also the brother of the singer Brandi who also had a series years ago. 

Oh, another Butana.

1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Oh, another Butana.

Well, I had to Google Butana and here's what I got:

"The Butana (Arabic: البطانة, Buṭāna), historically called the Island of Meroë, is the region between the Atbara and the Nile in the Sudan. South of Khartoum it is bordered by the Blue Nile and in the east by Lake Tana in Ethiopia."

So I'm admitting I have no idea what Butana has to do with the Kardouchians! 

• Love 1

Well, here's the definition of Putana:

"In Hinduism, Putana (Sanskrit: Pūtanā, lit. "putrefaction") is a Rakshasi (demoness), who is killed by the infant-god Krishna. Putana is also considered as a foster-mother of Krishna as she breast-fed him, though it was with the motive of killing Krishna by poisoned milk."

whatever Butana or Putana means, I'm certain WW qualifies! Both of those terms MUST mean Janky Ass Loser!

• LOL 2
(edited)
On 4/30/2020 at 12:40 PM, chenoa333 said:

To be fair, Wendy was in urban radio for years.  She was always playing  rappers and R&B singers and gossiping about them as well. I actually love that side of her since I grew up listening to them. I got a kick out of seeing Big Daddy Kane a few years ago, rappers who would never be seen on other talk shows because they never crossed over to the mainstream like Queen Latifah for example who was able to craft a career outside of rap.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

To be fair, Wendy was in urban radio for years.  She was always playing  rappers and R&B singers and gossiping about them as well. I actually love that side of her since I grew up listening to them. I got a kick out of seeing Big Daddy Kane a few years ago, rappers who would never be seen on other talk shows because they never crossed over to the mainstream like Queen Latifah for example who was able to craft a career outside of rap.

Thanks for enlightening me! I can totally appreciate your perspective.

I like certain rappers but I'm so NOT knowledgeable about that genre.

• Love 2
On 5/2/2020 at 5:38 PM, chenoa333 said:

Well, I had to Google Butana and here's what I got:

"The Butana (Arabic: البطانة, Buṭāna), historically called the Island of Meroë, is the region between the Atbara and the Nile in the Sudan. South of Khartoum it is bordered by the Blue Nile and in the east by Lake Tana in Ethiopia."

So I'm admitting I have no idea what Butana has to do with the Kardouchians! 

Oh, o.k.  Putana, Butana, Apples, Oranges.  What do I know?  I’m only married to an Italian. 

• LOL 3
On 5/2/2020 at 6:55 PM, patty1h said:

Ooh, ooh, I wanna guess.  I think butana is the male equivalent of a putana, which is Italian slang for a whore.

Maybe .. sounds about right.  I just asked the hubs what’s the male version of Putana.  He said something I can’t even spell .. something like coornuth, lol.  Something like that, anyway.  

• LOL 3
(edited)

Today Wendy tells us that Corona "sticks to our skin". 

Is this just Wendy's interpretation of the facts? Or, is her "hard boiled egg" just cracking even further. I'm only 4 minutes in, changing channels. Watching Wendy is like taking Ipicac.

And why does she always look like she's done nothing to make herself look presentable? It's like she slapped a wig on her head and threw on a bathrobe.

#WhereAreTheKitties? 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

And why does she always look like she's done nothing to make herself look presentable? It's like she slapped a wig on her head and threw on a bathrobe.

#WhereAreTheKitties? 

I doubt Wendy even really cares about what she looks like. Granted she has a unique look, but she always looked better when she had the make-up lady and wig man. Even with a stylist she looks like crap. Some days she looks like she is trying too hard to look cool and other days she’s trying to be demure. Either look doesn’t suit her. Not that I want to see her try to go mainstream like every person we see hosting shows and on the news. I guess my best suggestion for her would be is to: class it up. That doesn’t mean the expensive accessories. More like well fitting clothes that don’t overly draw your eyes right to her bust line. You aren’t going to get a date from a man watching the show (unless he plans to use you). With the right wardrobe you might catch a keeper. 

I have to agree with Chenoa  I think the kitties are gone. Kittens can be destructive when confined to a small space without attention and things that they can play with. I can hear you here yelling “Ewww” when you see what’s been left in their litter box. They’re cats, they don’t give a darn about where the litter goes. They are: dig a hole, do it and then bury it. You know it was one squishy step in an inadvertently left hair ball in the middle of the night and they were gone before noon the next day. So sad. I’d love to see them climbing around her while doing the show. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I can hear you here yelling “Ewww” when you see what’s been left in their litter box. They’re cats, they don’t give a darn about where the litter goes. They are: dig a hole, do it and then bury it.

That's not any worse than picking up fresh, hot dog poop in a flimsy plastic bag! The things we do for love😄

Wendy has no love or compassion for anyone/anything but herself (and her gigantic implants)

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendy has no love or compassion for anyone/anything but herself (and her gigantic implants)

Oh I think she has love for some of her tacky decor. To each their own. 

• LOL 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I doubt Wendy even really cares about what she looks like. Granted she has a unique look, but she always looked better when she had the make-up lady and wig man. Even with a stylist she looks like crap. Some days she looks like she is trying too hard to look cool and other days she’s trying to be demure. Either look doesn’t suit her. Not that I want to see her try to go mainstream like every person we see hosting shows and on the news. I guess my best suggestion for her would be is to: class it up. That doesn’t mean the expensive accessories. More like well fitting clothes that don’t overly draw your eyes right to her bust line. You aren’t going to get a date from a man watching the show (unless he plans to use you). With the right wardrobe you might catch a keeper. 

I have to agree with Chenoa  I think the kitties are gone. Kittens can be destructive when confined to a small space without attention and things that they can play with. I can hear you here yelling “Ewww” when you see what’s been left in their litter box. They’re cats, they don’t give a darn about where the litter goes. They are: dig a hole, do it and then bury it. You know it was one squishy step in an inadvertently left hair ball in the middle of the night and they were gone before noon the next day. So sad. I’d love to see them climbing around her while doing the show. 

Why bother in the first place if animals are a bother?  Did she think they would keep her company.?  She probably told Boof “ here, take them someplace”.  I think she’s had it with everything.  She should pack up and move to Florida near her relatives.  She’s done the radio thing, marriage thing, has little Kev.  Go sit in the sun with a martini already.  It’s time.  Who wants to hear about rappers we don’t even know?  Plus, she’s burned a lot of bridges.  Who’s left?  She’s not a City girl either.  It’s too much for her, and she’s not a Carrie.  If Norman ever decided to leave, who’s gonna coach her? There comes a time when things are over.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Why bother in the first place if animals are a bother?  Did she think they would keep her company.?  She probably told Boof “ here, take them someplace”.  I think she’s had it with everything.  She should pack up and move to Florida near her relatives.  She’s done the radio thing, marriage thing, has little Kev.  Go sit in the sun with a martini already.  It’s time.  Who wants to hear about rappers we don’t even know?  Plus, she’s burned a lot of bridges.  Who’s left?  She’s not a City girl either.  It’s too much for her, and she’s not a Carrie.  If Norman ever decided to leave, who’s gonna coach her? There comes a time when things are over.  Face it.

I watched the live bit today. Wendy had a cheeseburger in front of her. Way to go on Cinco de Mayo. No tacos Wendy? You didn’t even mention the holiday. Anyhoo she wasn’t happy because the cheese was on the bottom. It was on an English muffin. Ah, maybe turn it over Wendy so the cheese is on top? So she did all her chit chat with it sitting in front of her growing cold. Burgers are best eaten warm or hot. I hope someone brought it to her as take out because you can make an outstanding one at home. Here’s the one I made the other night. 21597B2D-9E8F-46CE-90F3-520242E9ADF2.thumb.jpeg.c22a437661aa731237b6eb04b0220602.jpeg

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Burgers are best eaten warm or hot. I hope someone brought it to her as take out because you can make an outstanding one at home. Here’s the one I made the other night. 

I am going to find you wherever you are! That's one crazy good lookin' burger! I can bring avocados.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I am going to find you wherever you are! That's one crazy good lookin' burger! I can bring avocados.

Love avocados. Bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato sandwiches. BLATS. 
I’d be happy to grill you a burger anytime you want Chenoa. There’s better food at my house than Wendy’s. 

• LOL 2
7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

There’s better food at my house than Wendy’s. 

There's better food in my trash can than at Wendy's! She's so gross I could never touch anything that was within 2 inches of her.

I'll bet you can make some bad ass tacos as well. 

And why does Wendy always have to tell men that they have great lips, nice bodies, nice crotches in those pants they're wearing? She's like a horny grandma. Get yourself a male blow up doll Wendy. 

• LOL 3
14 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

There's better food in my trash can than at Wendy's! She's so gross I could never touch anything that was within 2 inches of her.

I'll bet you can make some bad ass tacos as well. 

And why does Wendy always have to tell men that they have great lips, nice bodies, nice crotches in those pants they're wearing? She's like a horny grandma. Get yourself a male blow up doll Wendy. 

Nothing worse than a horny Grandma.  What the hell was she wearing today?  A fake diamond necklace, black bra and sequined jacket, and the same grungy wig.  Classy and sexy.  NOT.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I watched the live bit today. Wendy had a cheeseburger in front of her. Way to go on Cinco de Mayo. No tacos Wendy? You didn’t even mention the holiday. Anyhoo she wasn’t happy because the cheese was on the bottom. It was on an English muffin. Ah, maybe turn it over Wendy so the cheese is on top? So she did all her chit chat with it sitting in front of her growing cold. Burgers are best eaten warm or hot. I hope someone brought it to her as take out because you can make an outstanding one at home. Here’s the one I made the other night. 21597B2D-9E8F-46CE-90F3-520242E9ADF2.thumb.jpeg.c22a437661aa731237b6eb04b0220602.jpeg

Oh Boy!  Better than a steak.  

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

What the hell was she wearing today?

I asked myself the same thing. She was wearing some tacky black garment with a million sparkles in it. 

I think Liberace is missing one of his show costumes. (I know he's dead but he still "wore it better"! Lol 

• LOL 3
On 4/30/2020 at 6:45 AM, chenoa333 said:

A slow day in the entertainment industry for sure if someone is interviewing Wendy. 

I guess it was even slower than I thought, because not only did ET make Wendy the top story that day, but my friend said that Access Hollywood also interviewed Wendy with Mario Lopez fawning all over her.  (Useless fun fact:  his brother-in-law lived just around the corner from me growing up.)  I think I remember Wendy bad-mouthing Mario before--not because he cheated on his first wife and caused the marriage to end almost immediately, but something about how she wouldn't want to date him because he would probably nag constantly about diet and exercise because he is into fitness?  When he co-hosted Extra he and Maria Menounos got really mad at Wendy for that time she called Beyoncé dumb and were like, "Shame on you!"  But that didn't last either.  The shows claim they like her "honesty."  Yeah, as long as it's not about anything in HER life.

My friend says that she watches Hot Topics again now because she enjoys taking out her frustration about quarantine by yelling at the TV while she eats her lunch.

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

Mario Lopez fawning all over her.  (Useless fun fact:  his brother-in-law lived just around the corner from me growing up.)  I think I remember Wendy bad-mouthing Mario before--

IIRC, several years ago Wendy had Mario on her show and brought up the subject of Mario being uncircumcised. I don't remember where she got that info but I remember Mario was totally embarrassed but managed to stay professional. 

Mario wasn't embarrassed because he's uncircumcised, he was embarrassed because of the very private subject that Wendy brought up. She's a bitch, not a skilled interviewer. 

• Love 4

Thurs.  What and who is she talking about today.  YaYa, YouYou, Haha, whatever.  She would be better off showing reruns than this crap she is talking about.  I’m changing the channel.  Waste of time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

IIRC, several years ago Wendy had Mario on her show and brought up the subject of Mario being uncircumcised. I don't remember where she got that info but I remember Mario was totally embarrassed but managed to stay professional. 

Mario wasn't embarrassed because he's uncircumcised, he was embarrassed because of the very private subject that Wendy brought up. She's a bitch, not a skilled interviewer. 

Wendy has always dissed men who were uncircumcised on her radio show back in the day. She was obsessed with the topic and would go into details saying how much she hated uncircumcised penises. Her disgust was something else. It was unheard of to ever hear a part of a man's body being mocked and derided by a woman. It was also TMI and vulgar on Wendy's part. It is why she was so popular because she was so different from everybody else on the radio. She was loved by her fans and hated by her detractors..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Wendy has always dissed men who were uncircumcised on her radio show back in the day. She was obsessed with the topic and would go into details saying how much she hated uncircumcised penises. Her disgust was something else. It was unheard of to ever hear a part of a man's body being mocked and derided by a woman. It was also TMI and vulgar on Wendy's part. It is why she was so popular because she was so different from everybody else on the radio. She was loved by her fans and hated by her detractors..

Another Howard Stern.  I heard him once, and once was enough. Filthy and stupid talk.  What is so funny about him?

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Another Howard Stern.  I heard him once, and once was enough. Filthy and stupid talk.  What is so funny about him?

The best thing about Howard (like him or not) is that he married Beth (forgot her maiden name) who is a tireless animal welfare/rescuer. She volunteers at North Shore Animal Rescue. She and Howard have been fostering many cats and kittens in their New York home. Believe it or not, Howard turns into a soft, sweet, endearing person around his wife and foster pets. I think that's who he really is, but that's just MOO. 

When North Shore Animal Rescue opened their new, state of the art cat enclosure dedicated to Rachael Ray (apparently RR has donated alot?) Howard and Beth were there and Howard had tears in his eyes. 

• Love 5

Wendy had a interview with CNN recently (who knew?) and the gossip website Dlisted picked up on it and picked out where Wendy was shady towards other broadcasters working from home during the pandemic.  Wendy thinks a lot of them are looking "disgusting" on camera, dressing sloppy, etc.  In her opinion, they should not dress down just because they're not in the studio.

I didn't read the CNN article, just the Dlisted write-up.  I read Dlisted all the time and those folks throw shade at Wendy ALL THE TIME and I'm here for it.  Here's the Dlisted story.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

Wendy was shady towards other broadcasters working from home during the pandemic.  Wendy thinks a lot of them are looking "disgusting" on camera, dressing sloppy, etc.  In her opinion, they should not dress down just because they're not in the studio.

Wendy must be mentally ill. She dresses like an old, cheap, cabaret singer in her videos from home. And then criticizes others for dressing sloppy?

She never shows herself from the chest down. For all we know, she could be nekkid.Gross! #showusyourcankles

She's nothing but a one person freak show and anyone who interviews her is just plain desperate. 

Wendy still hasn't gotten the memo that people are laughing at her, not liking her.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 5/9/2020 at 10:48 AM, chenoa333 said:

The best thing about Howard (like him or not) is that he married Beth (forgot her maiden name) who is a tireless animal welfare/rescuer. She volunteers at North Shore Animal Rescue. She and Howard have been fostering many cats and kittens in their New York home. Believe it or not, Howard turns into a soft, sweet, endearing person around his wife and foster pets. I think that's who he really is, but that's just MOO. 

When North Shore Animal Rescue opened their new, state of the art cat enclosure dedicated to Rachael Ray (apparently RR has donated alot?) Howard and Beth were there and Howard had tears in his eyes. 

I love Beth Stern and all she does.  We adopted a cat from North Shore.  They were so thorough with everything, even calling us up a few times to see how the cat was doing.  

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I love Beth Stern and all she does.  We adopted a cat from North Shore.  They were so thorough with everything, even calling us up a few times to see how the cat was doing.  

And THAT is why Wendy never got cats from North Shore. They actually CARE about who adopts their cats and dogs.

That sorry ass veterinarian that Wendy got her kitties from doesn't care. I will forever crusade to find out what Wendy did with those sweet kitties. We know they're gone. WW..animal abuser.

• Love 1
On 5/9/2020 at 9:48 AM, chenoa333 said:

I love Beth Stern, i follow her on IG, And yes I think Howard loves the cats and kitten that come into their home 

• Love 2
(edited)

I tried to watch today. Wendy was wearing an oversized poofy pink sheer top with a black bra underneath. I’m also over that wig that has 1-2” of dark roots showing. You have others Wendy. You do not have to show solidarity with everyone else who needs the salon to maintain their hair color. Just wear a wig that doesn’t have fake roots. 
I don’t even remember what she chatted about because I was only half listening. She something about her diet being down to water, vitamins and something else. Oh, she loves tacos...really? You’ve told us that 100 times. 

I will praise Wendy for no longer having the plate of food getting cold in front of her. Thank you Wendy. It’s not you personally. I have misophonia. 

No kitties. Boo. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 3
(edited)

I watched W for 7seconds. Obviously, she can't dress herself with style or class. Same old wig with the faux black roots. Same moustache shadow on her upper lip. She's a hideous beast.

ETA: The laugh track... she's so desperate. Is she trying to remind us (she thinks) she's funny? What a loser.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 5/9/2020 at 9:48 AM, chenoa333 said:

I agree Beth has really softened Howard and he seems to be as much into animal rescue as she is. Not just playing lip service to his wife. 

As much as I find Rachael Ray annoying af, her foundation and sales from her pet food give a lot of money to animal shelters and organizations. She recently donated $4mil in covid relief for feeding the hungry, restaurant worker relief and animal shelters. 

I think I've watched one Wendy show since she started filming from home and it was so bad I just keep deleting them from my dvr.

Edited by CynicalGirl
  • Love 5

Watched for five minutes today (Tues).  She’s depressing.  She said people were very nasty to one another on the outside.  Haha .. look who’s talking.  She’s been nasty to her audience while doing “ Ask Wendy” all the time.  I would be petrified to ask her a question.  What a hypocrite.  She needs to go back to radio.  I doubt any guest would come on her show anymore.  She’s insulted everyone.  Where’s Boof?  Did she get rid of him with the kitties?  I hope Boof found a nice gig somewhere.  Guess he got tired of being her errand boy.

• Love 4