Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

A new set up would be nice.  Sitting at that table, eating, bad lighting and that horrible wig that washes her out all create a depressing and awful TV experience.  She needs to make a change and quick.  😬  😨

• Love 7

Today I’m going to try to be nice. Wendy is making deviled eggs. The best part is that she announced that she would not be eating them on air. Raise the roof. You know I can’t stand seeing the food swish around in her mouth. 
   She was giving her sister Wanda a belated bday wish. She said that Norman wouldn’t...(whatever) because he had no siblings. He corrected her. He is the youngest of 5 and his 4 sibs are female. How do you not know this Wendy? You have been working together for how many years? 
   As much as I hate seeing her eat on camera, she ran a clip of John Oliver talking about her and eating on the show. JO said he likes that she’s brave or forceful enough to do it. She was tickled by the attention and that he bought her some lounge outfit that she said that she wanted on one of her shows. She so appreciated the attention not realizing it was a tad sarcastic. 
   I’m still watching this cooking bit. She over boiled the eggs. They have that dark layer around the yolks. Nope. It’s supposed to be that rich yellow color. Not blue-ish purple. They come out best if you boil them for 3 minutes, then cover (off the heat) and let them sit for 10 minutes. Then directly into an ice bath until cool-cold. Then you don’t get that discoloration. 
    Her guest is Vivica Fox who looks wonderful. Everytime they cut the shot to Wendy I'm distracted by the mess she is making while doing the eggs. Vivica noted she was cooking and it threw her for a loop too. Like whaaaat? To her credit she did get that W was making deviled eggs. 
   I give up. Sorry if I was obnoxious today.
  Hey Wendy, can we get a look at the kitties tomorrow? I’d love to see how they’ve grown. Do you have any of those fishing pole toys? Watching them jump around trying to catch whatever is on the end of the line is light and amusing. I’d rather watch that than you cooking eggs. 
Everyone stay safe and be well. And will somebody please pass the paprika to Wendy? She can’t find hers. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Hey Wendy, can we get a look at the kitties tomorrow?

We'll see how long it takes Wendy to show her cats on one of her YouTube segments. I won't hold my breath. 

I just wish she would give the cats to a reputable, caring shelter who can find them the best home.

• Love 5

I watch John Oliver every Sunday.  I was shocked he had that segment on Wendy lol,  it did make laugh.  Why is she eating constantly on her show??  I haven't watched Wendy in forever and after seeing that clip on JO I don't think I will😂

On a positive note, I can say I am enjoying seeing hosts homes, well a small piece of it. Wendy's looks awful.  Fyi another person's  real home surprised me was Rachel Ray.  I happened to watch her show a couple Monday's ago her home looks cluttered. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Love 6
On 4/15/2020 at 1:06 PM, patty1h said:

I was only half listening, and I am paraphrasing the details, but Wendy told a story that TV host Sandra Lee stated that her ex-partner (NY Gov. Cuomo) will always be her #1 guy.  Afterwards, Wendy made a screwface and said that she "knows things" but will not say any more.  Norman tried to get her to elaborate, but Wendy clammed up.   

I took that to mean that maybe Sandra and Andrew are still hooking up on the downlow and Wendy has the tea but is keeping quiet due to her "friendship" with Lee.

I take it that Wendy knows nothing.  She just wants attention.  If she knew something she would tell it.

Edited by Kira53
spelling
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I watch John Oliver every Sunday.  I was shocked he had that segment on Wendy lol,  it did make laugh.  Why is she eating constantly on her show??  I haven't watched Wendy in forever and after seeing that clip on JO I don't think I will😂

On a positive note, I can say I am enjoying seeing hosts homes, well a small piece of it. Wendy's looks awful.  Fyi another person's  real home surprised me was Rachel Ray.  I happened to watch her show a couple Monday's ago her home looks cluttered. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I was surprised by Rachel Ray's house also - her kitchen is so cluttered! How does she cook in all that mess?

• LOL 4
21 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

That laugh track was the weirdest thing and it took me a while to even figure out what was going on.  Too annoying.

It reminded me of a sitcom from the 70's, you couldn't take it seriously! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Goodtimes said:

I was surprised by Rachel Ray's house also - her kitchen is so cluttered! How does she cook in all that mess?

Thank you! After I posted that, I thought oh man am I just being bitchy 😄. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that🙂

There is so much stuff on every space of that kitchen. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Thank you! After I posted that, I thought oh man am I just being bitchy 😄. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that🙂

There is so much stuff on every space of that kitchen. 

I like RR. Yeah, I know, it's a weird thing. And I've watched her "filmed at home videos." I noticed the kitchen clutter too. But maybe the clutter is not normally on the countertops... it's just there for her to easily access things while she's doing her cooking videos.

Whatever the case may be, I believe that one's home should look and be decorated to ones own taste. You work hard all of your life to have your own home/apartment/condo. You should do what you wish with it and not care what others think.

However..we are here to snark and spew sarcasm whenever we please so let's keep it coming!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I wish Ginormous WW would disappear... forever!

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

We'll see how long it takes Wendy to show her cats on one of her YouTube segments. I won't hold my breath. 

I just wish she would give the cats to a reputable, caring shelter who can find them the best home.

She said she brings them downstairs outside to bang the pots every night.  Anyone here believe that? I don’t.  I just hope they’re not locked up in another room all day.  She shows everyone all her crap, why not show something meaningful, like the cats?  It would give us all a lift in these times.   Something cute and real, not Cheeze it boxes.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Goodtimes said:

She’s probably living in the same apartment when she started to become famous. Those N.Y. Apartments are small and very expensive.  She now could afford something much bigger.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

She said she brings them downstairs outside to bang the pots every night.  Anyone here believe that?

That's a "HELL NO" from me.

Poor cats would be terrified to be around that noise and locked in a cat carrier with no place to escape. 

• Love 3

Wendy giving tips on fruit. How to clean it, eat it and...did you know the Corona virus HATES soap bubbles? So wash your fruit vigorously in soap. Strawberries will taste delicious after being washed with soap. She's trying to make us believe that she's eating healthy. But we all know she's pigging out on greasy food and hot sauce as soon as her camera is turned off.

Wendy's face looks shady...just like her soul. Moustache shade, cheek implants shade, wig shade. 

IMO..Cats are gone. RIP kitties.

Catching up with the Wendy show at home. oh I know now how bad this COVID-19 situation is because those home visits are just as boring as the studio hot topics.  Thanks everyone for filling me in on the episodes the descriptions were very accurate and I really have nothing new to observe.  I do have to say I wasn't really watching it closely. I do have to mention the Vivica a fox is such a self promoting bore.  Viveca thinks she's really interesting and oh so fine, NOT.  Like Wendy, she's become so plastic in her surgery face that I don't enjoy watching or listening to her.  So so fake and I know Hollywood is fakery but she seems fake in a fakey, fakey way.  I just realized it's just because she's not a very good actress so when she pretends to be the Vivica A Fox character that she has created; it has no authenticity because she's a bad actress.

I have two more episodes to watch but since I never watch anything about housewives I'm sure it'll just take a few minutes. By the way, Norman is helping Wendi as usual she better give him some money.

• Love 6
On 4/22/2020 at 2:19 PM, chenoa333 said:

Wendy giving tips on fruit. How to clean it, eat it and...did you know the Corona virus HATES soap bubbles? So wash your fruit vigorously in soap. Strawberries will taste delicious after being washed with soap.

She said Dr. Oz said to wash fruit with soap.  HE DID NOT.  He says to rinse them in vinegar.  Soap is poison to ingest.  This is why people shouldn't wash their kid's mouths out with soap.  I know parents who were arrested at the hospital.

She really should not be on TV right now.  She is a mess and hard to watch.  At least Kelly and Ryan are funny and upbeat.  Who needs a whiner?

• Love 5
On 4/21/2020 at 11:30 AM, Coffeewinewater said:

OMG thank you for reporting this. I don't always watch Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, so I missed it. Well, I just watched Sunday's episode and his segment on Wendy was fucking hilarious. Then, after the credits John sits there and eats a big sloppy sandwhich Wendy-style which is also fucking hilarious. Worth a watch for sure. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I was going to say her rudeness could be attributed to menupause then I rememebered she's always been a bitch and then cleaned her act up a bit for television, so the nastiness that slips through is her holding back on how she really feels.

• Love 3

Monday :  She showed and talked about the cats.  For some reason, I did not like her demeanor or this show today.  Very judgemental and knocking people, as usual.  She showed pictures of the cats, not the cats themselves.  Hmmmm.  Some caller in asked Wendy how to have sex when you have kids around.  WTF.. we've all been there.  Why ask her?  Stupid.  I don’t know.  Wendy just has an attitude about her?    What’s with the one boob sticking out?

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

She showed pictures of the cats, not the cats themselves.  Hmmmm.  Some caller in asked Wendy how to have sex when you have kids around.  WTF.. we've all been there.  Why ask her?  Stupid.  I don’t know.  Wendy just has an attitude about her?    What’s with the one boob sticking out

I'll never stop saying it til I'm proven wrong...THE CATS ARE GONE. Just like Shaq, Wendy's dog. People were asking about Shaq and his whereabouts and Wendy the liar, kept insisting she still had him. Then months later (during the "Sharina gives birth to Wendy's husbands baby") she claims the dog got a great home. Hahahaa!

Wendy is a liar. And she's NOT good at it.  If you're going to lie, at least have the decency to be good at it Wendy. 

I really don't want to see one of Wendys gigantic balloon breasts exposed but I need a good laugh so I might watch. I'll keep a barf bag next to me just in case.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4

I am in the camp of the poor kitties are gone. Hopefully to a loving home. I’d much rather see Wendy take a cats toy and play with them for a minute of lighthearted entertainment than listen to her whine. 

re: Washing your vegetables with soap...it gives you diarrhea, besides being bad for your system. She most certainly isn’t practicing what she preaches of she’s be in the bathroom too much to broadcast in the mornings. Or does she become ill after each show with the strange food that she eats (especially strawberries washed with soap). 

So many other shows have enough technical skills to keep a new show going throughout its time slot. Why does WW get away with half new and half recycled? Can’t she zoom guests or audience questions for Ask Wendy? It might be because nobody wants to go down with her sinking ship. 

• Love 3
On 4/23/2020 at 8:18 PM, Leilani said:

I was going to say her rudeness could be attributed to menupause

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Wendy tell us (several months ago) that she still gets a period? And she's 55 years old! LOL!

Was today's show a repeat of her right breast being semi-exposed or is this just going to be a regular visual "treat" for her dwindling audience? 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Wendy tell us (several months ago) that she still gets a period? And she's 55 years old! LOL!

Was today's show a repeat of her right breast being semi-exposed or is this just going to be a regular visual "treat" for her dwindling audience? 

Maybe it’s a hidden signal for some guy to see meaning booty call today. 

• LOL 3
On 4/23/2020 at 6:47 PM, jumper sage said:

She said Dr. Oz said to wash fruit with soap.  HE DID NOT.  He says to rinse them in vinegar.  Soap is poison to ingest.  This is why people shouldn't wash their kid's mouths out with soap.  I know parents who were arrested at the hospital.

She really should not be on TV right now.  She is a mess and hard to watch.  At least Kelly and Ryan are funny and upbeat.  Who needs a whiner?

For the twenty minutes she was on today, I got depressed.  I never get depressed.  People get advice on food, sex and marriage.  Who is she to give advice about anything?  Where are her credentials?  The people in the audience take advice from her?  Why?  She can’t even get her own life together, and her husband had a girlfriend for ten years.  Is she kidding? If it wasn’t for Norman, she could not hold a show together.  BTW, who shows food on a plate everyday?  WTF.  Why would I want to see a plate of oranges cut up?  I know how to cut oranges.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Maybe it’s a hidden signal for some guy to see meaning booty call today. 

Insert "laugh track" here.

Hahahahaaaha! Insert Suzanne's loud obnoxious cackling laugh here! And Suzanne's head bobbing up and down "oh yeah Wendy I agree, oh yes yes"! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I have to agree with you guys in your belief that the cats are gone. I think it is for the best in the long run. Wendy needs to give Norman a big bonus check at the end of the year because he is keeping her show alive.  

• Love 6

If the cats were still there, wouldn’t we see them at least once while she is filming?    I hope they are not locked up in one room all the time ..IF they are still there.  She should show them to us at least once.  She shows all her other treasures lovingly, like fake hamburgers, etc.  I liked when she called them, and they didn’t come to her, hahaha.  Phoney.

• Love 3

omg Norman just slayed me forever hahaha in a good way hahahah 'Becky with the good nails' love him! So dam funny.  John Oliver was great too.  Followed him ever since back in the day and he would be like the reporter on the street.  Hah Im still laughing about the nails.  That just struck me right and now i can start the day with a good laugh🤪🚫

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

If the cats were still there, wouldn’t we see them at least once while she is filming

Of course we would. Although I appreciate your optimism, THE CATS ARE GONE. 

And Wendy will lie as long as she can about still having them. Until she's forced to tell the truth.

If nobody else wants to ride her pathetic ass about her animal abuse, I will.

And what's with all the 15-20 second pauses between Wendy's boring verbal segments. It appears as if someone is speaking to her in an earphone telling her what to say, but she can't keep up with it.

And now she and John Oliver are best buddies. Lol! Watch your back John, Wendy will skewer you someday for no justifiable reason. He's so dumb.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Of course we would. Although I appreciate your optimism, THE CATS ARE GONE. 

And Wendy will lie as long as she can about still having them. Until she's forced to tell the truth.

If nobody else wants to ride her pathetic ass about her animal abuse, I will.

And what's with all the 15-20 second pauses between Wendy's boring verbal segments. It appears as if someone is speaking to her in an earphone telling her what to say, but she can't keep up with it.

And now she and John Oliver are best buddies. Lol! Watch your back John, Wendy will skewer you someday for no justifiable reason. He's so dumb.

You read my mind.  I was just going to post the same thing.  John Oliver????????  I don’t get it.  How long do you give it?  Till the presents cease?  Hahahahaha

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

What is going on with Wendy and John Oliver? C'mon guys, don't make me actually watch it??? 

Here's some suggestions:

They're both huge ass kissers, fame whores and morons.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4

What is going on with Wendy and John Oliver? C'mon guys, don't make me actually watch it??? : D

I don’t know, but I think he sent her a nice pair of lounging pajamas.  I wonder what his wife thought of that?

• Love 1

I think he’s making fun of her and she got the pjs she wanted out of the deal.  His wife is probably laughing right along with him.  It’s just like when he appears on WWHL with the housewives.  He’s a fan, he makes fun of them, but he’s also in a unique position to experience the train wreck from close up.   He’s not mean about it but fully embraces the crazy.

Plus, I don’t think Wendy’s that out of it to also not take advantage of the situation and enjoy whatever bump in the ratings she’s getting from the exposure on his show.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 3

I love John Oliver and watch him regularly (thanks, YouTube), so I’m all in on his people creating that hideous Wendy about to attack a lamb chop portrait! His face when Wendy proposed they get together after the quarantine? Priceless! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Did he appear on her show? I only saw the bit he did about her on his show where he was definitely making fun of her. 

Yes he did. It was Monday? or maybe yesterday? She interviewed him via Skype or FaceTime. 

And it's quite obvious to anyone with 3 brain cells, that these two know how to scratch each others backs. 

Wondering what happened to Wendy's great, close, personal friendships with Black Chyna, Nicki Minaj etc. You remember all the shows with fake b.s. from Wendy saying: "so I get a call this last weekend. Brrring, brinnng....Hey Wendy, it's "(Nene or Black Chyna or Nicki Minaj or Tom Hanks rapper son.) Like Wendy has great, true relationships with these people)

Wendy is so FOS and she thinks we're too stupid to remember her lies and b.s.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

He is the best!  She is such a downer.

Love Norman! And today he said something funny ( much funnier than anything brain dead Wendy could come up with) and Wendy replied to his remark with " you are such an old man Norman!"

Too bad Wendy, that Norman is stealing the show. Not that it would be hard to do.

• Love 2

I'm having the opposite opinion of Norman - I've become very annoyed at his constant kissing up to 95% of Wendy's statements.   Every time she says "right, Nortman?", he's right back with a yes.  Today he was yessing her to death and it makes me want him to have his own mind instead of being her little minion. 

• Love 2

Thanks y'all, I watched Tuesday's clip with John Oliver. (That's probably the biggest celebrity she's had on in ages!) John loves to do kookie shit and I think he is pretty much amusing himself by have this absurd "friendship" with Wendy. John was his natural bundle of goofy energy, but Wendy seemed a bit awkward and subdued to me. 

That portrait of Wendy eating the lambchop was REALLY generous in its portrayal of Wendy. 

Thanks again to you heros on the front lines watching this crap everyday so that people like me don't have to suffer! 💛

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I'm having the opposite opinion of Norman - I've become very annoyed at his constant kissing up to 95% of Wendy's statements.   Every time she says "right, Nortman?", he's right back with a yes.  Today he was yessing her to death and it makes me want him to have his own mind instead of being her little minion. 

I never watch more than 5 minutes of WW so my examples of why I like Norman are limited. However, I believe that anybody who continues to work for Wendy, needs their job in a desperate way.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Thanks y'all, I watched Tuesday's clip with John Oliver. (That's probably the biggest celebrity she's had on in ages!) John loves to do kookie shit and I think he is pretty much amusing himself by have this absurd "friendship" with Wendy. John was his natural bundle of goofy energy, but Wendy seemed a bit awkward and subdued to me. 

That portrait of Wendy eating the lambchop was REALLY generous in its portrayal of Wendy. 

Thanks again to you heros on the front lines watching this crap everyday so that people like me don't have to suffer! 💛

I know shes crafty, i wondering if she painted it herself or if it was a present and she was regifting it lol

She said Michael Lee painted it… He is the designer on her show who creates all the cheesy little gifts that she gives to people.

John Oliver is very smart. He is very politely laughing right in her face and she doesn’t even realize it. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Love Norman! And today he said something funny ( much funnier than anything brain dead Wendy could come up with) and Wendy replied to his remark with " you are such an old man Norman!"

Too bad Wendy, that Norman is stealing the show. Not that it would be hard to do.

He’s such a doll, I’m sure someone will pick him up when she tanks.

Ugh!  I'm watching Entertainment Tonight, and the very first story was an interview with Wendy.  She said that Kristin Cavallari will have to pay alimony to Jay Cutler (even though just because he's retired doesn't mean he didn't make huge money as a long-time starting QB in the NFL), predicted that Harry and Meghan will divorce in a few years, and said she wants another husband but will have a prenup.  When Kevin Frazier said something like, "Oh, you'd walk down the aisle again?" she snapped, "No aisle.  I'm not wearing some stupid white dress!"  They also showed clips of John Oliver.  Kevin Frazier was fawning all over her as usual and acted like her eating on her show was the greatest thing ever.  She usually only gets the top story when she has said something extra-stupid, at which point they admonish her, only to go back to fawning two days later.  It must have been a slow day in entertainment news.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

I'm watching Entertainment Tonight, and the very first story was an interview with Wendy.

Was Wendy wearing her cheap green faux satin robe with her right breast exposed?

A slow day in the entertainment industry for sure if someone is interviewing Wendy. 

I'll bet Wendy's hooha is happy it's not having to be stuffed into those fishnet pantyhose every day. And her cankles are happy they're off camera for now. 

• LOL 1