Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
14 hours ago, patty1h said:

I'm pretty sure that it was a an extra large Slim Jim, a dried meat snack similar to beef jerky.  She did that classy move with the lighter to soften the outside, which can be a little tough and chewy.

Holy Smokes!  She sure eats a lot of junk.  All crap food with hot sauce slathered on.  She probably needs a new toilet bowl every couple of months, lol.   OMG, bacon, blue cheese with maple syrup on it today.  WTF?  She just burped. Haha.  Yeah, a boyfriend will just love that.  She’s got a black creation with feathers on the sleeves.  Is Fredricks of Hollywood still in business?

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 4

Re: Her first hot topic. She went on about Iggy Azaleas boyfriend getting caught in his Lamborghini late at night in Georgia. He was caught with drugs and guns. First Wendy said he was cute. I disagree, but looks are subjective. Then she told of how Iggy bailed him out, but the friend riding with him is still in jail. Wendy said he should “sing like a canary”. Then she turned to Norman, who said he wouldn’t tattle. W then reminded him it could be a 20 year jail sentence. To which Norman was like “oh well”. So...Wendy is a rat. You can never trust a rat, but many of us here have caught her in many lies. Hmm...and we wonder why she doesn’t have friends. 
The very first thing she addressed was the food she was eating. She stated that she knows many of us viewers don’t like it. She basically told us then if we don’t like to see her eat, hers isn’t the show for us. Gee Wendy. You can’t take away my favorite hate watch show. What a train wreck. 

Sorry my post was backwards. I think my mind might be getting soggy from this quarantine and having to entertain myself so much. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

The very first thing she addressed was the food she was eating. She stated that she knows many of us viewers don’t like it. She basically told us then if we don’t like to see her eat, hers isn’t the show for us. Gee Wendy. You can’t take away my favorite hate watch show. What a train wreck. 

In Detroit she is on at noon and the local news team that would introduce her show took a few minutes to discuss her first show back.  They were all disgusted with her attitude, and wonder why she is eating on her show.  They mentioned she needs to probably go back on hiatus.🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Re: Her first hot topic. She went on about Iggy Azaleas boyfriend getting caught in his Lamborghini late at night in Georgia. He was caught with drugs and guns. First Wendy said he was cute. I disagree, but looks are subjective. Then she told of how Iggy bailed him out, but the friend riding with him is still in jail. Wendy said he should “sing like a canary”. Then she turned to Norman, who said he wouldn’t tattle. W then reminded him it could be a 20 year jail sentence. To which Norman was like “oh well”. So...Wendy is a rat. You can never trust a rat, but many of us here have caught her in many lies. Hmm...and we wonder why she doesn’t have friends. 

Sorry my post was backwards. I think my mind might be getting soggy from this quarantine and having to entertain myself so much. 

She also said he was an idiot for letting the police search his vehicle. Evidently, according to the Rap School of Law, the police can't search your vehicle without a warrant. The guy had bags of weed, pills and firearms in the car. Weed stinks to high heaven and she said pills were visible on the floorboard. It's called probable cause Wendy, try not to get your legal advice from a JZ song.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

Ooooh, Wendy is looking rough this morning.  She looks hungover, sleep deprived, drugged up or like she was crying.   She starts out by saying she's loooving staying home, but she looks like she's in the depths of a depression.   

Going on, she was talking about visiting some police to give a donation of some kind and the next second she suddenly looked like she was going to break down in tears because she has a big fake hamburger in front of her and it looks so good but she is upset that can't really eat it.  Poor Norman has to keep her focused.   Then she got angry at people who view her social media because she put up a pic of herself and Boof and she didn't have a mask on.  She said the commenters keep telling her to just come out and confess that they are a couple but she reminded us that they are JUST FRIENDS!  Who cares.

After doing a gossip story about some housewife getting engaged, she got semi-serious and said the virus has changed her opinion on judging couples and she's not going to do that as much.  Sure, Wendy.

EDIT:  She just had a total teary breakdown after speaking to gossip guy Michael Yo, who relates that he had the coronavirus and ended up in ICU.   He ended his tale by saying that people really have to take precautions and wear masks because when people die of corona in hospitals, they die alone.  This set Wendy off to actual  tears and reminded me that she actually said the words "I don't want to die alone" a few years ago, and I guess Michael's words hit a nerve with her.  As the tears are still falling, they put a co-host onscreen for the "Ask Wendy" segment... they couldn't give the woman a few seconds to compose herself.  Lord.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 4

I think they jumped on the cohost to distract Wendy. Her face when she first heard the words, die alone, must have set off the Red Alert siren. 

Hadn’t been watching, but followed the comments about what a hot mess her remote looked like, both Wendy and the tzotchke hell she resides in. No one exaggerated. Sad. If I could feel bad for her, reap-what-you-sew-wise.

• LOL 1

Kill me, but I kind of felt sorry for her for a minute there.  She was talking very slowly today.  She misses having a husband, her house, her son and her parents.  She should have stood in Jersey where she was familiar.  The apartment is probably small, and who likes to take an elevator?  I don’t.  I have to be on a first floor or else I get claustrophobia.  She really should have gone to Florida while she could so to be with the parents and Son who’s probably there.  Maybe even have a  twenty minute talk on tv like she does now.  Who am I to say, but, if I were her, I would get a reduction, change my hair to black and get a new wardrobe.  Then, get a boyfriend.  She needs a man in her life.  She’s never been so alone like this.  It’s bothering her now.  Time to step up and change a few things.  She’s got a show, but no life it seems, and it ain’t so good.  How you doin Wendy?  Oh, and a maintenance guy saw her on tv and the beeping.  He came on the show and fixed a few things for her.  What a nice guy.  She brought him close to her and the camera, and then quickly shushed the poor guy away like he was poison.  That wasn’t nice, the guy was all protected and looked embarrassed when she shushed  him away.  She’s too rough.  BTW, does Boof have a girlfriend or what?  Why is he there all the time?  Because she’s scared to be alone?  Bet that’s it.  Get a reduction of the boobs, then call Patty Stanger for a man.  She needs a man.  Shit.  If the N.Y. Housewives can’t find a man .. it’s gonna be hard.

• Love 4

This is the first of the Wendy from Home shows I've seen (4/13). Has anyone actually seen Boof or is she just saying he's around? If not, I'm thinking she's just saying he is, to not appear so lonely. 

• Love 1
On 4/7/2020 at 1:51 AM, Pearson80 said:

Wendy was a bitch today being Monday, trashing her supposed friend Nene saying that being on the Real Housewives of Atlanta is slumming it if she had to do it since she worked too damn hard to get where she is at.. Wow, talk about looking down on your friends, with friends like Wendy who needs enemies..

Wendy looked horrible and she is also miserable, going through the quarantine without Big Kev. Meanwhile Big Kev is layed up in luxury with Sharina and their baby.

Receipts. Wendy lied about the Nene situation.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

@NowVoyager After watching that clip I think she got a few key things right. Wendy does not know how to be a good friend to anyone. 

I did see her show...well until it went to the reruns. She said that she goes out with her kitties to bang pots and pans each night to support the medical workers. I call foul. My cats would be hiding from all the noise, not joining in. Fact. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She said that she goes out with her kitties to bang pots and pans each night to support the medical workers. 

Show us the receipts on that mouthful of bull$hit Wendy. Does she stuff the cats in a carrier and force them to appear with her while she bangs pot and pans? Cruel.

Bitch hasn't done any bangin' since Kevin was conceived. 

So now she's lowered herself (not that it's even possible) to yakking away on a YouTube channel just like THOUSANDS of nobodys do every day. I can't even hate watch her anymore. But I'm staying for the Long haul to see this fake ass, lying, animal abuser, loser go down hard. 

• Love 3

Wendy seems down in the dumps today. Not enough adoration from your fans Wendy...can’t hear the clapping? 

She still can’t keep anything straight. She meant to say corona (virus), but she said “cornova”.  Norman was polite and didnt correct her. 

She’s now doing a segment on food. Things she thinks are good. Isn’t this show supposed to be about celebrity dish...not food dish? Here’s today’s favorites. White Castle burgers from the freezer, strawberries, sardines, citrus, Jolly Ranchers and PopRocks, herring, cherry tomatoes in a jar with oil, olives, hot sauce, blue cheese, grapefruit and sauerkraut from a can. Spagettios. (spelled wrong I know, but I make real spaghetti, not pasta from a can) She goes on and on. Taste is subjective so I won’t diss her choices. The only thing that I wondered about was how she said she scrubs her baked potatoes with soap and water. You know that dish detergent can give you diarrhea...I just use a vegtable brush and super scrub under cool running water. 

So Wendy watchers. Name three foods that have given you comfort and if possible please include one from Wendy’s list. 
1) Blue cheese. (Especially in a salad with some pears)  2) chocolate. Currently it’s M&M’s with peanuts or a Hershey bar with almonds  3) Any fresh vegetable that I can find that looks good. It’s asparagus season and I’ve had some green beans that were green and not bruised or limp. 

• Love 5

Wendy was pretty lucid yesterday, after her worrying appearance on Monday, but she seems to have gone down the slope again today.  I also cringed when she said the global pandemic name wrong - I thought she said "cordoba virus". And she switches topics in the middle of sentences, it's so jarring,  She was talking to Elvis Duran about some charity he was involved in to get food to needy people and Wendy suddenly started ragging on him for not having a nice picture behind him to brighten up his on-camera setup.  

It is tedious to listen to Wendy do a food review just about every episode, or to actually eat something.  Since @Mindthinkr asked, here's my comfort foods:  1) pancakes  are my Sunday treat and even after running out of boxed mix, I been making them from scratch so my routine doesn't change.  2) Tea.  Gotta have my cup of tea.  Not fancy stuff, just black tea.  3) Not a comfort food, but I share Wendy's love of White Castles.  I grew up with them; there used to be about 10 WC places here in Brooklyn but most them have closed.  The one on Eastern Parkway is still hanging in there - hit the drive-thru about 6 months ago.  I break down and get the frozen ones about once a year, when a craving hits.

• Love 3

Damn, lost my whole post.  It just disappeared.  It was about Governor Cuomo and Sandra Lee.  She should never have revealed that.  Big mouth, as usual.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Damn, lost my whole post.  It just disappeared.  It was about Governor Cuomo and Sandra Lee.  She should never have revealed that.  Big mouth, as usual.

Revealed what? Don't leave us hangin' !

• Love 1

@bichonblitz said:   Revealed what? Don't leave us hangin' !

I was only half listening, and I am paraphrasing the details, but Wendy told a story that TV host Sandra Lee stated that her ex-partner (NY Gov. Cuomo) will always be her #1 guy.  Afterwards, Wendy made a screwface and said that she "knows things" but will not say any more.  Norman tried to get her to elaborate, but Wendy clammed up.   

I took that to mean that maybe Sandra and Andrew are still hooking up on the downlow and Wendy has the tea but is keeping quiet due to her "friendship" with Lee.

• Love 4

This is why Wendy doesn’t have friends. If Sandra Lee is a real friend, you don’t go spouting off about their love life and feelings.  You keep what friends say to yourself or ask them if it’s information that they are willing to share with the audience. Wendy has to hide her face twice during that conversation. I also think that the Governor of N.Y. is a bit too busy right now to deal with Wendy’s big mouth, but unfortunately he may take it out on Sandra Lee. That is wrong of Wendy to do to a “friend”. 

• Love 5

I think Sandra wants the public to think they are together, but really aren’t.  That was the last I heard.  It wasn’t Wendy’s business to say anything, especially if they are friends.  That’s all.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Well, thanks for that article.  They broke up, but are still close and still love each other.  What exactly does that mean?  I don’t get it.  I wonder who broke up with who.  He went through her cancer battle like a husband.  I wondered why they didn’t get married, being so close.  Hmmmm.  Guess she’s not a friend of Wendy’s anymore, like so many others.

• Love 2
On 4/14/2020 at 4:51 PM, buttersister said:

I tried watching for a moment this morning but she was a hot mess (again) and stopped some lame story to play with her caviar and Doritos. Is she high?

Sodium and high fat can't be good for log legs

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 4/15/2020 at 1:06 PM, patty1h said:

Afterwards, Wendy made a screwface and said that she "knows things" but will not say any more.  Norman tried to get her to elaborate, but Wendy clammed up. 

She is so awful. Anybody can say they "know things" and then not say anymore. She's a coward  and a lazy one at that. She thinks people are going to be satisfied with that kind of reporting? She should just keep her drugged up, liquored up mouth shut unless she's willing to really spill the dirt. Lort, hasn't she passed her expiration date yet? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Wow, she was reading the riot act today to all her haters.  Jeckel & Hyde.  

The haters are the majority of her watchers.

Without us, she'd be just a Jersey Shore celebrity. A Snooki, a JWow, a "Mike the Situation". 

• Love 3

Don't come for me y'all but I actually feel bad for Wendy.. There were times this week where it looked like she was going to scream out and cry on camera.  I think this quarantine has exposed her loneliness and heartache.. Yes she is still a bitch but she is still human.. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Don't come for me y'all but I actually feel bad for Wendy.. There were times this week where it looked like she was going to scream out and cry on camera.  I think this quarantine has exposed her loneliness and heartache.. Yes she is still a bitch but she is still human.. 

I respect your compassion and empathy for Wendy. But IMO, the world needs more Pearson80's, and less (selfish, self centered) Wendy's.

• Love 3
On 4/15/2020 at 8:35 AM, Mindthinkr said:

Wendy seems down in the dumps today. Not enough adoration from your fans Wendy...can’t hear the clapping? 

She still can’t keep anything straight. She meant to say corona (virus), but she said “cornova”.  Norman was polite and didnt correct her. 

She’s now doing a segment on food. Things she thinks are good. Isn’t this show supposed to be about celebrity dish...not food dish? Here’s today’s favorites. White Castle burgers from the freezer, strawberries, sardines, citrus, Jolly Ranchers and PopRocks, herring, cherry tomatoes in a jar with oil, olives, hot sauce, blue cheese, grapefruit and sauerkraut from a can. Spagettios. (spelled wrong I know, but I make real spaghetti, not pasta from a can) She goes on and on. Taste is subjective so I won’t diss her choices. The only thing that I wondered about was how she said she scrubs her baked potatoes with soap and water. You know that dish detergent can give you diarrhea...I just use a vegtable brush and super scrub under cool running water. 

So Wendy watchers. Name three foods that have given you comfort and if possible please include one from Wendy’s list. 
1) Blue cheese. (Especially in a salad with some pears)  2) chocolate. Currently it’s M&M’s with peanuts or a Hershey bar with almonds  3) Any fresh vegetable that I can find that looks good. It’s asparagus season and I’ve had some green beans that were green and not bruised or limp. 

I have to hang my head in shame.  Sounds like a lot of my shopping.  I am also 'of a certain age', and no kids (in the house or otherwise). Everything, or most everything i should say, is totally processed lol.  Once in a while i will get to the grocery store, but i just dread it.  I'll stock up on meats and other freshie stuff that can then be frozen.  So not as many visits.

• Love 3
On 4/16/2020 at 9:02 PM, For Cereals said:

Appreciate you guys for continuing to update us on this crapfest, which is how I get updates.  How she’s not been canceled yet is beyond me.

Cancelled ????  The 411 is she’s having a Special of her Life on Lifetime t.v.  What the hell.  Wonder if this is a new beginning or her demise.  I don’t get it.  Lol.  Maybe retirement?  I don’t know the stats.  She has a following, but how much?  Anyone here know?

On 4/16/2020 at 10:28 PM, Pearson80 said:

I feel the same way.  One minute I feel sorry, the next, when she comes at someone, I don’t.  I think she has feelings and a good heart, but then she switches  into a rude, know it all nasty person.  For someone on t.v., she is very rude to her audience.  I would be petrified to go on her show.  She can be very rough.

• Love 4

That laugh track is new, probably added to give added life to the show.  I think the folks in the control room realized that after last weeks appearance of sad-crying-somber Wendy, they needed anything to help jazz up the show, fill the dead spots and try to keep it light and fun so they set up someone to hit that canned laugh button.

The plan backfired a little because Wendy almost teared up twice, after her son was given a name check and long-distance hello by today's guest.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I noticed a laugh track today. Has it always been there for her show at home?

I noticed it for the first time today. In the beginning of her show I almost thought she was going to cry and then came the laugh track so I turned her off. I guess I only caught about 15 minutes and I wasn’t impressed. 

2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Eh!  I got nothing.  She played with a Cheeze it box.

It wouldn’t close up to look like a normal box anymore. Allegedly because she cleaned it too much and her cleaning products ruined it. (Since when do we believe that before quarantine that Wendy cleaned her own house. Who do you think is doing litter box duty...Boof?)  She should just use a Swiffer on her objects de art. She even did a shout out to the artist thinking that he could fix it or something (replace?). 

• Love 1

Wendy's huge hungry ego isn't being fed by her studio audience of clapping seals. She obviously got a rush from all those fools thinking Wendy is SO funny and cool.. "WOOP WOOP". 

I don't believe Wendy is emotional because she's quarantined in her apartment. She's emotional because she misses the audience attention. And maybe she sees her WW show slipping into oblivion.

She's like an addict starving for a fix. So maybe the laugh track is her methadone.

I don't watch her live videos so can someone tell me if she's showed the cats (both of them) on camera? 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I noticed it for the first time today. In the beginning of her show I almost thought she was going to cry and then came the laugh track so I turned her off. I guess I only caught about 15 minutes and I wasn’t impressed. 

It wouldn’t close up to look like a normal box anymore. Allegedly because she cleaned it too much and her cleaning products ruined it. (Since when do we believe that before quarantine that Wendy cleaned her own house. Who do you think is doing litter box duty...Boof?)  She should just use a Swiffer on her objects de art. She even did a shout out to the artist thinking that he could fix it or something (replace?). 

One never knows with her.  She might just clean herself thinking someone might rob something.  She has so many treasures, you know.  Like that Cheeze it box, haha.  To each his own.  Bet Big Kev used to clean.   How ya doin Boof?

• LOL 3