Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
David T. Cole

The Wendy Williams Show

Apparently Wendy's need for attention is greater than her desire to stay in the house.  She's appearing on The Dr. Oz Show tomorrow.  I had seen on Twitter that she had some new video message, and it wasn't from her house because she was all made up with a wig.  It turns out she was in the green room at Dr. Oz, complete with her glam squad (wearing gloves and masks).  Dr. Oz had called to check on her (she had to brag about how this was a great part of her new life), and she turned down an invite to do a new episode of his show, but changed her mind because he would send a car for her and she could stop and pick up some relish for making deviled eggs on the way home.  The part about the deviled eggs seemed to take up most of the message.  The description on the cable guide says she will talk about her "difficult decision to shut down her show," so I'm picturing her whining or possibly patting herself on the back there.  But she claimed she's going ask the questions "real people" will ask about the virus.  One of the questions she referred to was whether animals can carry it, which disturbed me because it immediately made me think she's looking for an excuse to bail on the cats.

Also, I guess she wouldn't be in on the Sex and the City marathons at any time, because at the beginning of the message, she lectured viewers about how they need to just watch the news all the time and not something "silly."  So I guess I'd be on her list because I didn't like one of our channels preempting Family Feud (which totally fits the definition of "silly," that's the point) for a news special on the virus when they already have seven newscasts a day.  It will be on later, but I wanted something relaxing for after dinner.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

One of the questions she referred to was whether animals can carry it, which disturbed me because it immediately made me think she's looking for an excuse to bail on the cats.

My intuition tells me she already got rid of those sweet kitties.

And, yes several animal species (including dogs, cats) can carry Corona Virus but it is very uncommon for humans to contract it from an animal and vice versa. But this is a perfect segue for Wendy to justify getting rid of her cats. If you're interested, Google "can cats/dogs carry corona virus". People are already abandoning their pets because of this information. I worked in veterinary medicine for over 22 years and NEVER contracted any disease from another species (but precautions are taken for ringworm.) So I already knew about the Corona virus in other species.

Thanks to Wendy, millions more domestic pets are going to be euthanized or just dumped. I'm sure Dr.Oz will emphasize that it's NOT COMMON for people to contract the virus from pets, people aren't going to hear that part. Especially Wendy.

I don't want to hear more reports on the virus. I've heard so many different "facts" from "experts" I don't know what to believe. I'm with you KWalker, I'm going to watch "silly TV". And I won't be watching Dr. Oz when Worthless Wendy is on his show. Maybe he's having a guest chef so Wendy can pig out. 

I'm depending on my great PT Wendy hate watchers to report back on the Oz show. Oz must be desperate for guests. There won't be an audience so no "Woop Woop".

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 2

On 3/5/2020 at 2:14 PM, patty1h said:

I started out liking Norman, because he has a thankless job but still seemed to be a team player, keeping a smile on his face while being Wendy's lackey.  Today, he made me like him less with his gratuitous brown-nosing. 

For reasons I forget, Wendy went to Norman and had a discussion during HT.  She ended up getting snippy with him and telling him that he will always have to stand in his little spot, and that he will never get a chair.  Then she covered herself and said she was only joking and that the haters should "pick a finger" if they think she's serious.  She also yelled out "you people wish that you worked here!".  

What got me sick of Norman is that later in HT he called Wendy "the Pope of Pop Culture" after she spoke about some dumb gossip bit - she got all giddy and smiley after hearing him give her this title.  She is the worst at pop culture but Norman knows he has to keep sucking up to "the Queen" with the schmoozing and bowing. Oh, I almost forgot that earlier this week, Norman said that the pictures Wendy took in Bergdorf were "iconic", and she made us aware that Norman uses iconic to describe a lot of Wendy's fabulous life away from the studio, like when they talk/text over the weekend.   GAG!  I should send Norman a bib to catch all the drool coming out of his mouth, which I think is 90% "gotta keep my job" BS.

During HT Wendy was going on about Boof and his mother and that Mother Boof invited Wendy to dinner this weekend.   I think Boof is tired of their interplay because he was not giving back anything in their interaction - it was just one word answers "yes" and "nope" to all Wendy's trying to chat with him.  Boof seems over it.

Norman needs this job.  What other show needs someone to do his job?  Most host know their subject matter.

On 3/5/2020 at 6:03 PM, TVbitch said:

WTF?! 

I predict Wendy is gonna catch hell again for today's show. 

Among other things, she told us how her dear friend Boof always takes a smelly dump at her place that is so bad she now makes him go elsewhere to use the bathroom. What a sweet story to tell ....as one does ...about one's good friends ...on public TV. 

Holy crap, indeed. 

So glad I have mostly stopped watching.

• Like 3

On 11/4/2019 at 6:38 AM, chenoa333 said:

Nicki made this awesome, honest statement about Wendy:

"When a woman isn’t really being loved at home, the viciousness is a different type,” Minaj said. “So I really wanted to pray for you today, because look at where you are now in your life. Look at what age you are. You’re sat up there being vicious all this time, and paid for that man’s mistress for all these years. You paid for her shopping sprees, you paid for her hotels, you probably even paid for her GYN bills … you paid to have that baby delivered.”

I'm quoting (again) the above words of Nicki Minaj referring to WW. Nicki Minaj keeping it real.

How you doin' Wendy?

• Like 5
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

Wendy couldn't stay off of social media for a month, like she declared a few weeks ago.  Right after she had that rant about the racial profiling at Bergdorf, and got mad at the background folks who told her to keep quiet about it, she said that she would not do any SM for a month along with giving up beef for Lent.   

She's such a media hog that she broke that vow already and posted a video on her Youtube channel to update the world to her life -- she's calling it Wendy @ Home.  Here's the link - I didn't watch past the first 2 minutes because her makeup and hair are atrocious.  When she does her own makeup, it reminds me of old tired crack whore after a long night.  

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

I did not have the sound up, but you got out just in time @patty1h, cuz she starts eating and it is fucking puking-on-screen-smiley-emoticon.gif

Oh, and poor Boof is there. So much for social distancing! 

• Laugh 3

2 hours ago, patty1h said:

When she does her own makeup, it reminds me of old tired crack whore after a long night.  

HeeHee! 😄 

Should I watch? Is seeing Wendy after doing her own spackling and slappin' on a crack ho wig, worth my time?

• Laugh 3

As I mentioned, I did not have the sound on, so what that eatin' sounds like and whether she is burping and shit, I have no idea. 

Enter at your own risk. 

• Laugh 3

1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

As I mentioned, I did not have the sound on, so what that eatin' sounds like and whether she is burping and shit, I have no idea. 

Enter at your own risk. 

You left out farting. 

• Laugh 2

On 3/20/2020 at 9:39 AM, chenoa333 said:

My intuition tells me she already got rid of those sweet kitties.

And, yes several animal species (including dogs, cats) can carry Corona Virus but it is very uncommon for humans to contract it from an animal and vice versa. But this is a perfect segue for Wendy to justify getting rid of her cats. If you're interested, Google "can cats/dogs carry corona virus". People are already abandoning their pets because of this information. I worked in veterinary medicine for over 22 years and NEVER contracted any disease from another species (but precautions are taken for ringworm.) So I already knew about the Corona virus in other species.

Thanks to Wendy, millions more domestic pets are going to be euthanized or just dumped. I'm sure Dr.Oz will emphasize that it's NOT COMMON for people to contract the virus from pets, people aren't going to hear that part. Especially Wendy.

I don't want to hear more reports on the virus. I've heard so many different "facts" from "experts" I don't know what to believe. I'm with you KWalker, I'm going to watch "silly TV". And I won't be watching Dr. Oz when Worthless Wendy is on his show. Maybe he's having a guest chef so Wendy can pig out. 

I'm depending on my great PT Wendy hate watchers to report back on the Oz show. Oz must be desperate for guests. There won't be an audience so no "Woop Woop".

Who is she to say what I should watch?  Yeah, watch the news all day and get depressed.  All she talks about is food.  What she really needs is a big vibrator, then maybe she will shut the F up.  Dr. Oz is on every minute.  Another fame whore.  He says the same shit every day.  Can’t stand both of them.  Yes, she probably got tired of the cats already.  Too much trouble to open up a can and pour some water in the dish.  Sickening.  She’s worried about relish for her eggs.  I’m surprised she’s not 400 lbs by now.  How u doin Big Kev?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Who is she to say what I should watch?  Yeah, watch the news all day and get depressed.  All she talks about is food.  What she really needs is a big vibrator, then maybe she will shut the F up.  Dr. Oz is on every minute.  Another fame whore.  He says the same shit every day.  Can’t stand both of them.  Yes, she probably got tired of the cats already.  Too much trouble to open up a can and pour some water in the dish.  Sickening.  She’s worried about relish for her eggs.  I’m surprised she’s not 400 lbs by now.  How u doin Big Kev?    One other thing.  Miss Wendy is a taker.  She takes food and anything she can get her hands on.  What I want to know is .. what does SHE give to anyone?  I’ve never heard what she gives to people, including her cast.  I’m going to watch the video now.  Thanks, @patty1h.  Hope I don’t have nightmares tonite.   Stay safe everyone.  😻

I haven't watched her ugly mug on YouTube but for anyONE who has, does she have the comments section open below her video? I'm going to bet she doesn't because she can't handle the negative responses. 

Wouldn't this be the perfect time for her to film her with her cats? Pretty easy..but so far no cats in her YouTube videos? Just asking 

OMG, just watched the video with sound on (I’m brave).  She was actually eating lamb chops and fried crab or something.  Syrup on the chop and hot sauce on the crab and started choking on the hot sauce.  I don’t get why she did this.  To stay relavent?  So we don’t forget her during this virus?  Wig, makeup, and wearing a black designer creation with boobs out.  Still don’t get it.  Why eating while talking?   Yes, comments on the bottom .. all Wendy lovers.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Yes, comments on the bottom .. all Wendy lovers.

Wendy probably pays someone to monitor the comment section so any negative remarks don't get included.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I saw in the Blinds that they suspect that she’s been using...alcohol, drugs, or something. She will be covered up a lot more when we see her because there is no way I think that she has a home gym or is working out on her own. She can’t even eat without an audience. 

• Like 3

Her only exercise is speed dialing Grub Hub and ordering greasy fried food. BOOF is her accessory for attempting (still) to make Kelvin jealous. 

Kelvin and Sharina have probably forgotten all about pathetic Wendy. They have a baby girl and a new life together. 

• Like 4