Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Apparently Wendy's need for attention is greater than her desire to stay in the house.  She's appearing on The Dr. Oz Show tomorrow.  I had seen on Twitter that she had some new video message, and it wasn't from her house because she was all made up with a wig.  It turns out she was in the green room at Dr. Oz, complete with her glam squad (wearing gloves and masks).  Dr. Oz had called to check on her (she had to brag about how this was a great part of her new life), and she turned down an invite to do a new episode of his show, but changed her mind because he would send a car for her and she could stop and pick up some relish for making deviled eggs on the way home.  The part about the deviled eggs seemed to take up most of the message.  The description on the cable guide says she will talk about her "difficult decision to shut down her show," so I'm picturing her whining or possibly patting herself on the back there.  But she claimed she's going ask the questions "real people" will ask about the virus.  One of the questions she referred to was whether animals can carry it, which disturbed me because it immediately made me think she's looking for an excuse to bail on the cats.

Also, I guess she wouldn't be in on the Sex and the City marathons at any time, because at the beginning of the message, she lectured viewers about how they need to just watch the news all the time and not something "silly."  So I guess I'd be on her list because I didn't like one of our channels preempting Family Feud (which totally fits the definition of "silly," that's the point) for a news special on the virus when they already have seven newscasts a day.  It will be on later, but I wanted something relaxing for after dinner.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

One of the questions she referred to was whether animals can carry it, which disturbed me because it immediately made me think she's looking for an excuse to bail on the cats.

My intuition tells me she already got rid of those sweet kitties.

And, yes several animal species (including dogs, cats) can carry Corona Virus but it is very uncommon for humans to contract it from an animal and vice versa. But this is a perfect segue for Wendy to justify getting rid of her cats. If you're interested, Google "can cats/dogs carry corona virus". People are already abandoning their pets because of this information. I worked in veterinary medicine for over 22 years and NEVER contracted any disease from another species (but precautions are taken for ringworm.) So I already knew about the Corona virus in other species.

Thanks to Wendy, millions more domestic pets are going to be euthanized or just dumped. I'm sure Dr.Oz will emphasize that it's NOT COMMON for people to contract the virus from pets, people aren't going to hear that part. Especially Wendy.

I don't want to hear more reports on the virus. I've heard so many different "facts" from "experts" I don't know what to believe. I'm with you KWalker, I'm going to watch "silly TV". And I won't be watching Dr. Oz when Worthless Wendy is on his show. Maybe he's having a guest chef so Wendy can pig out. 

I'm depending on my great PT Wendy hate watchers to report back on the Oz show. Oz must be desperate for guests. There won't be an audience so no "Woop Woop".

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
On 3/5/2020 at 2:14 PM, patty1h said:

I started out liking Norman, because he has a thankless job but still seemed to be a team player, keeping a smile on his face while being Wendy's lackey.  Today, he made me like him less with his gratuitous brown-nosing. 

For reasons I forget, Wendy went to Norman and had a discussion during HT.  She ended up getting snippy with him and telling him that he will always have to stand in his little spot, and that he will never get a chair.  Then she covered herself and said she was only joking and that the haters should "pick a finger" if they think she's serious.  She also yelled out "you people wish that you worked here!".  

What got me sick of Norman is that later in HT he called Wendy "the Pope of Pop Culture" after she spoke about some dumb gossip bit - she got all giddy and smiley after hearing him give her this title.  She is the worst at pop culture but Norman knows he has to keep sucking up to "the Queen" with the schmoozing and bowing. Oh, I almost forgot that earlier this week, Norman said that the pictures Wendy took in Bergdorf were "iconic", and she made us aware that Norman uses iconic to describe a lot of Wendy's fabulous life away from the studio, like when they talk/text over the weekend.   GAG!  I should send Norman a bib to catch all the drool coming out of his mouth, which I think is 90% "gotta keep my job" BS.

During HT Wendy was going on about Boof and his mother and that Mother Boof invited Wendy to dinner this weekend.   I think Boof is tired of their interplay because he was not giving back anything in their interaction - it was just one word answers "yes" and "nope" to all Wendy's trying to chat with him.  Boof seems over it.

Norman needs this job.  What other show needs someone to do his job?  Most host know their subject matter.

On 3/5/2020 at 6:03 PM, TVbitch said:

WTF?! 

I predict Wendy is gonna catch hell again for today's show. 

Among other things, she told us how her dear friend Boof always takes a smelly dump at her place that is so bad she now makes him go elsewhere to use the bathroom. What a sweet story to tell ....as one does ...about one's good friends ...on public TV. 

Holy crap, indeed. 

So glad I have mostly stopped watching.

• Love 3
On 11/4/2019 at 6:38 AM, chenoa333 said:

Nicki made this awesome, honest statement about Wendy:

"When a woman isn’t really being loved at home, the viciousness is a different type,” Minaj said. “So I really wanted to pray for you today, because look at where you are now in your life. Look at what age you are. You’re sat up there being vicious all this time, and paid for that man’s mistress for all these years. You paid for her shopping sprees, you paid for her hotels, you probably even paid for her GYN bills … you paid to have that baby delivered.”

I'm quoting (again) the above words of Nicki Minaj referring to WW. Nicki Minaj keeping it real.

How you doin' Wendy?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Wendy couldn't stay off of social media for a month, like she declared a few weeks ago.  Right after she had that rant about the racial profiling at Bergdorf, and got mad at the background folks who told her to keep quiet about it, she said that she would not do any SM for a month along with giving up beef for Lent.   

She's such a media hog that she broke that vow already and posted a video on her Youtube channel to update the world to her life -- she's calling it Wendy @ Home.  Here's the link - I didn't watch past the first 2 minutes because her makeup and hair are atrocious.  When she does her own makeup, it reminds me of old tired crack whore after a long night.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, patty1h said:

When she does her own makeup, it reminds me of old tired crack whore after a long night.  

HeeHee! 😄 

Should I watch? Is seeing Wendy after doing her own spackling and slappin' on a crack ho wig, worth my time?

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

As I mentioned, I did not have the sound on, so what that eatin' sounds like and whether she is burping and shit, I have no idea. 

Enter at your own risk. 

You left out farting. 

• LOL 2
On 3/20/2020 at 9:39 AM, chenoa333 said:

My intuition tells me she already got rid of those sweet kitties.

And, yes several animal species (including dogs, cats) can carry Corona Virus but it is very uncommon for humans to contract it from an animal and vice versa. But this is a perfect segue for Wendy to justify getting rid of her cats. If you're interested, Google "can cats/dogs carry corona virus". People are already abandoning their pets because of this information. I worked in veterinary medicine for over 22 years and NEVER contracted any disease from another species (but precautions are taken for ringworm.) So I already knew about the Corona virus in other species.

Thanks to Wendy, millions more domestic pets are going to be euthanized or just dumped. I'm sure Dr.Oz will emphasize that it's NOT COMMON for people to contract the virus from pets, people aren't going to hear that part. Especially Wendy.

I don't want to hear more reports on the virus. I've heard so many different "facts" from "experts" I don't know what to believe. I'm with you KWalker, I'm going to watch "silly TV". And I won't be watching Dr. Oz when Worthless Wendy is on his show. Maybe he's having a guest chef so Wendy can pig out. 

I'm depending on my great PT Wendy hate watchers to report back on the Oz show. Oz must be desperate for guests. There won't be an audience so no "Woop Woop".

Who is she to say what I should watch?  Yeah, watch the news all day and get depressed.  All she talks about is food.  What she really needs is a big vibrator, then maybe she will shut the F up.  Dr. Oz is on every minute.  Another fame whore.  He says the same shit every day.  Can’t stand both of them.  Yes, she probably got tired of the cats already.  Too much trouble to open up a can and pour some water in the dish.  Sickening.  She’s worried about relish for her eggs.  I’m surprised she’s not 400 lbs by now.  How u doin Big Kev?

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Who is she to say what I should watch?  Yeah, watch the news all day and get depressed.  All she talks about is food.  What she really needs is a big vibrator, then maybe she will shut the F up.  Dr. Oz is on every minute.  Another fame whore.  He says the same shit every day.  Can’t stand both of them.  Yes, she probably got tired of the cats already.  Too much trouble to open up a can and pour some water in the dish.  Sickening.  She’s worried about relish for her eggs.  I’m surprised she’s not 400 lbs by now.  How u doin Big Kev?    One other thing.  Miss Wendy is a taker.  She takes food and anything she can get her hands on.  What I want to know is .. what does SHE give to anyone?  I’ve never heard what she gives to people, including her cast.  I’m going to watch the video now.  Thanks, @patty1h.  Hope I don’t have nightmares tonite.   Stay safe everyone.  😻

I haven't watched her ugly mug on YouTube but for anyONE who has, does she have the comments section open below her video? I'm going to bet she doesn't because she can't handle the negative responses. 

Wouldn't this be the perfect time for her to film her with her cats? Pretty easy..but so far no cats in her YouTube videos? Just asking 

OMG, just watched the video with sound on (I’m brave).  She was actually eating lamb chops and fried crab or something.  Syrup on the chop and hot sauce on the crab and started choking on the hot sauce.  I don’t get why she did this.  To stay relavent?  So we don’t forget her during this virus?  Wig, makeup, and wearing a black designer creation with boobs out.  Still don’t get it.  Why eating while talking?   Yes, comments on the bottom .. all Wendy lovers.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 2

I saw in the Blinds that they suspect that she’s been using...alcohol, drugs, or something. She will be covered up a lot more when we see her because there is no way I think that she has a home gym or is working out on her own. She can’t even eat without an audience. 

• Love 3

Her only exercise is speed dialing Grub Hub and ordering greasy fried food. BOOF is her accessory for attempting (still) to make Kelvin jealous. 

Kelvin and Sharina have probably forgotten all about pathetic Wendy. They have a baby girl and a new life together. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Wendy is broadcasting from her home right now.  Of course, she has a plate of food in front of her, a bad wig on and tragic makeup. She mentions that she has Boof in her place to help her with the technical side of getting on the air.  She shows off her anti-virus face mask that has fake gems glued on it.   She even has Norman helping her; we see him via a camera in his home - they are on a split-screen setup.  She is doing Hot Topics and still needs him to play second banana and feed her details and facts.  I will admit that Norman looks kinda handsome w/o his glasses but he's entirely too smiley and laughing way too much at Wendy's words.

Catty moment:  Wendy's little space where she's doing her "show" is full of tacky knickknacks and gaudy tchotchkes - we see a giant Betty Boop statue, big gilded vase, porcelain bowl with a basketball in it, a little painting of Michael Jackson, etc.  Borderline cluttered.

Now she's interviewing the comedian Luenell via Zoom, which I have on mute.  Babble babble babble.  I tuned out when she started doing Ask Wendy with some random chick with a hooker dress on, who is on camera from some apartment in NYC.  How did this get set up?

EDIT:  The last half of the show was previously taped segments:  a Ja Rule interview and old Trendy @ Wendy merch.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 2

She really needs Norman for the facts and her glam squad for her makeup. I am surprised her apartment looks so cluttered. Put some of your belongings in storage! Her design style is so tacky!

• Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, patty1h said:

Wendy is broadcasting from her home right now.  Of course, she has a plate of food in front of her, a bad wig on and tragic makeup. She mentions that she has Boof in to help her with the technical side of getting on the air.  She shows off her face mask that she stuck fake gems on it.   She even made Norman get a camera in his home - they are on a split-screen setup.  She is doing Hot Topics and still needs him to help her with details and facts.  I will admit that Norman looks kinda handsome w/o his glasses but he's entirely too smiley and laughing way too much at Wendy's words.

Catty moment:  Wendy's little space where she's doing her "show" is full of tacky knickknacks and gaudy tchotchkes - a giant Betty Boop statue, big gilded vase, porcelain bowl with a basketball in it, a little painting of Michael Jackson, etc. 

Now she's interviewing the comedian Luenell via Zoom, which I have on mute.  Babble babble babble.  I tuned out when she started doing Ask Wendy with some chick with a hooker dress on.

EDIT:  The last half of the show was previously taped segments:  a Ja Rule interview and old Trendy @ Wendy merch.

I watched today for the first time in awhile.  No eyelashes, crummy makeup and looks like she has a moustache.  Something about her upper lip looked weird.  I guess no makeup person is allowed.  Then she said Nene called.  Who cares.  Nene is looking to drag Wendy into the Housewives for publicity?  Wendy won’t have it.  She’s been on the radio .. she’s not a housewife.  That’s insulting.  Poor Boof.  He’s there probably all the time.  Her fire alarm device was chirping for about a month.  Can’t someone get on a chair and put a new battery in it?  She had food on her plate again.  She’s a foody for sure.  There goes her weight.

Norman is probably happy he’s not there with her.  That’s why he is laughing.  Guess Little Kev got out of school and went to theGrandmothers house in Florida.looks like she was on for about 15 minutes.  Oh, and Wendy does not have the usual guests on for a long time like all the other talk show hosts have.  I don’t know any one of them.  She probably made enemies with all of them.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 3

Wendy was a bitch today being Monday, trashing her supposed friend Nene saying that being on the Real Housewives of Atlanta is slumming it if she had to do it since she worked too damn hard to get where she is at.. Wow, talk about looking down on your friends, with friends like Wendy who needs enemies..

Wendy looked horrible and she is also miserable, going through the quarantine without Big Kev. Meanwhile Big Kev is layed up in luxury with Sharina and their baby.

• Love 5

I haven't watched yet, but did she say that she felt intruded upon like she did in her 2 Twitter videos?  Or scream "chit-chat! my way!!" in a grouchy voice?  Seriously...lean against the back of a door if you don't want anyone to see any element of your tacky house.  And enough with the food.  It's so weird how she always talks about how Boof likes to watch her eat.  Is that some sort of fetish thing?  She eats like she's all sexy, but then lets out a burp.  Yikes.

• Love 3

Tuesday.   She’s on for 30 minutes today.  Why does she have to eat her breakfast while talking?  What does that mean, and why?  Call me stupid, but I still don’t know these people she’s talking with or talking about.  I’m not up to date on rap or anything pertaining to today’s music, or anything she’s sayin.  Why doesn’t she just talk about things Housewives these days are interested in?  She was interesting in the beginning with guests we knew and topics we knew about.  Plus, I don’t get the clothes her audience wears.  Like from another planet.  Crazy.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I’m not up to date on rap or anything pertaining to today’s music, or anything she’s sayin.

Neither is Wendy. That's Norman's job. 

Sounds like Wendy is going to be doing a repeat of her breakdown last year. 

Last year it was Kelvin leaving her lazy ass for a younger woman. This year it's her career headed into the toilet. She's going to snap eventually. Wendy needs to go before she's fired or makes a fool of herself...again.

• Love 3
(edited)
23 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I watched today for the first time in awhile.  No eyelashes, crummy makeup and looks like she has a moustache.  Something about her upper lip looked weird.  

I was watching today and you're right - her mouth area looks weird from the angle she's filming from and her makeup.  She's probably just slapping it on but she really needs some contouring to define her face.  She decides to eat her egg breakfast on camera and her eating noises are disgusting.

In HT she's back to ragging on Meagan Markle, saying that now that she's living in the US, she's gotten full of herself and is being a diva.  Wendy gave us her (imaginary) scenario of what will be happening to the couple:  Meagan tells Harry that she's only with him for the prestige, she's going to have one more child with him to increase her child support in preparation for the divorce she'll be getting within the next 3-5 years.   The bitterness is strong!  Maybe this is what Wendy imagines is going on in the Kevin/Sharina household.

Edited by patty1h
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Okay...I caught Monday's show...2 things:

1) Her smoke detector battery was beeping the entire time.  She said she's deaf to it now since it's been going on for a month.  Seriously, how in god's name did the showrunners sign off on airing that?

2) She mentioned "Kelvin" and said, "good luck with your Kelvin...hmmm" when talking to Luenelle.  Many of you know from some links that have been posted here that there is someone on YouTube who has done lots of work on figuring out the Kevin/Sharina situation and she found out that Kevin's legal name is really Kelvin, supposedly.  When Wendy heard that name her eyes spit daggers.  So, I'm guessing that piece of intel is likely true.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 4/7/2020 at 1:19 PM, abc123 said:

The Youtuber I referred to above is "Chronicle Speaks."

Chronicle Speaks shows all the "receipts" for everything she's talked about regarding Wendy and Kelvin. 

Today's "show" Wendy said it's not good for people to spend extra time/give extra affection to their pets while being at home 24/7 (because they'll miss you that much more when you return to work).

She said that's why she keeps her cats away from her, upstairs/in another room. 

Those cats are GONE. We see who you are Wendy...fake, lying, deceiving, ugly, souless bitch. And go buy some Veet for that ugly moustache. You're looking alot like Steve Harvey. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Neither is Wendy. That's Norman's job. 

Sounds like Wendy is going to be doing a repeat of her breakdown last year. 

Last year it was Kelvin leaving her lazy ass for a younger woman. This year it's her career headed into the toilet. She's going to snap eventually. Wendy needs to go before she's fired or makes a fool of herself...again.

Do you really think so?  Seriously, I think she seems to have a big following.  Does anyone know the stats?  Maybe people like her craziness, the way she dresses and her attitude like she doesn’t give a shit about the way she eats, talks, and doesn’t care who likes her or not.  Either they like her outspoken ways or not.  I can’t figure it out.  She doesn’t seem worried and looks confident to me.  Last year she had the breakdown over Kelvin and the baby.  What’s the reason now?   About the cats.  Don’t even tell me those cats are locked up in another room.  That’s cruel.  I want to see them while she is eating on t.v. Show us.  She’s in the corner.  She must hate that apartment I have a feeling.  Having to take an elevator, no privacy with the paps on the street.  She must miss Jersey.  In Jersey, you can just hop in your car.  You can’t in the City.  You have to take a cab or someone has to pick you up.  There’s paps all around, and you have to look good when you go out.  No privacy.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1

With all Wendy's money I thought she'd be living in a cute, modern condo like she always talked about for single ladies, but she's in some dark moldy place. No wonder she's depressed.

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

She doesn’t seem worried and looks confident to me.  

Just like she seemed unconcerned while Kelvin was bangin' Sharina. How did that turn out for Wendy? 

I agree that it does appear Wendy has many followers, however, she has more haters than fans. NO, I don't have the proof, but I still think the train wreck is coming....soon.

3 minutes ago, Leilani said:

but she's in some dark moldy place.

It fits her personality and mind set.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, abc123 said:

Her smoke detector battery was beeping the entire time.  She said she's deaf to it now since it's been going on for a month.  Seriously, how in god's name did the showrunners sign off on airing that?

Agree...it's irritating. Her excuse makes no sense either. Saying she's deaf to it because it's been going on for so long means she just doesn't want to be bothered having someone fix it. A month is a long time to listen to "chirping". How the hell does she sleep with that all night?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, MsTree said:

A month is a long time to listen to "chirping". How the hell does she sleep with that all night?

Wendy is afraid of "the killer" but is perfectly fine with having a defective smoke alarm that won't alert her to a fire! Makes sense to me..😄

• LOL 5
(edited)
9 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Regarding Wendy being concerned about her gigantic balloons sagging and nowhere to go (during the current crisis) to have them lifted (or whatever boob surgeons do)....I call b.s. on her comments. She's just trying to stay relevant. 

And the alleged "dispute" with Nene... I don't believe that either. They're both super attention whores who are running scared that they will go down the dark hole of obscurity during this pandemic.

I've said this before...WW is pretty much a nobody in L.A./Hollywood. She's got most of her fan base on the East Coast. 

Good luck Wendy. You're going to need it.

How you doin' Kelvin, Sharina & cute baby girl!

ETA: "Hey Harvey! Hey Vann!"  Where's Wendy's love to all of you at TMZ? She dropped those people like a sweaty, dirty wig.

And I'm wondering what happened to the money that people donated to Wendy and Kelvin's "non profit" organization. They shut that down immediately after Wendy knew Kelvin was done with her.

I'm not knowledgeable about the legal workings of a non profit when it shuts down. But I'm betting the Hunter Foundation had money in that account. 

Despicable Wendy.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5
(edited)

1) I really believe those cute kittens are gone. I don’t think for one moment that    she’s cleaning their litter box (Boof?). Having my cats with me are comfort. 
2) She states that the smoke alarm isn’t being fixed because she doesn’t want maintenance to come into her place to replace the battery. Boof is too scared of heights to get up to her 25’ ceiling. Who the heck has a 25’ ceiling in NY? The waste of heat alone...I find it’s noise annoying. It could also be that she’s doing drugs, like meth again, and doesn’t want anyone to smell it. 
3) I can’t stand her talking with her mouth full of food. Yuck and gross. 
4) Get dressed lady. I don’t need to see you in lingerie or a bathrobe. Have some respect for yourself and pull it together. 
5) Her apt looks small if she has all that junk in her kitchen/dining area where she seems to be filming from. De clutter or get a Marie Kondo book. 
6) Norman is carrying the show for her. I hope he (Boof too) get paid well. 
7) She doesn’t seem to be able to hold onto friendships. (NeNe from RHOA) Who really would want to be a friend. Paid people only. 
8) I don’t think she is living any less of a life than she was before the quarantine. I think the reason she stays home is because she doesn’t get enough attention when she does go out. Either that or she’s become agoraphobic. 
9) I bet her apt stinks of her BO or the litter box if she does indeed still have the cats  

10) Everytime I add another # to write something the #8 keeps changing to the emoji with sunglasses on. I have corrected it many many times; what is that trying to tell me.? Now I have to go back and delete it again before hitting the submit reply button. So if you see it, please know that I never intended to use it, but there is a glitch on here. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
That stupid freaking emoji.
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, MsTree said:

Saying she's deaf to it because it's been going on for so long means she just doesn't want to be bothered having someone fix it.

Which makes me suspicious of what this old hag is doing in her "penthouse" that makes her not wanting to get her smoke alarm fixed. Rumors have been going around lately about W doing cocaine and boozing again. 

All of us know how a chirping smoke alarm can drive us crazy. Why can't she get BOOF to replace the batteries? He practically lives with her. Nothing she says or does makes sense. If she has a fan base of people who love her and her behavior, then we are truly on the doorstep of Armageddon. 

• Love 3
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

1) I really believe those cute kittens are gone. I don’t think for one moment that    she’s cleaning their litter box (Boof?). Having my cats with me are comfort. 
2) She states that the smoke alarm isn’t being fixed because she doesn’t want maintenance to come into her place to replace the battery. Boof is too scared of heights to get up to her 25’ ceiling. Who the heck has a 25’ ceiling in NY? The waste of heat alone...I find it’s noise annoying. It could also be that she’s doing drugs, like meth again, and doesn’t want anyone to smell it. 
4) Get dressed lady. I don’t need to see you in lingerie or a bathrobe. Have some respect for yourself and pull it together. 
5) Her apt looks small if she has all that junk in her kitchen/dining area where she seems to be filming from. De clutter or get a Marie Kondo book. 
7) She doesn’t seem to be able to hold onto friendships. (NeNe from RHOA) Who really would want to be a friend. Paid people only. 
8) I don’t think she is living any less of a life than she was before the quarantine. I think the reason she stays home is because she doesn’t get enough attention when she does go out. Either that or she’s become agoraphobic. 
9) I bet her apt stinks of her BO or the litter box if she does indeed still have the cats  

10) Everytime I add another # to write something the #8 keeps changing to the emoji with sunglasses on. I have corrected it many many times; what is that trying to tell me.? Now I have to go back and delete it again before hitting the submit reply button. So if you see it, please know that I never intended to use it, but there is a glitch on here. 

You made very good observations. And all of them are why I think WW is full of $hit.

She's as transparent as Saran wrap. 

She probably lives in a mediocre apartment. Nothing like she describes it to her "fans". Take pics of your bourgeois apartment Wendy. It's not like anyone can figure out where you live by seeing pics of your living room/kitchen/bedroom. I think W is a serious slob...nasty sheets on her bed, four day old chicken wings in her bedside trash can, dirty dishes in her kitchen sink. Stinky laundry piled up everywhere. Filthy crack pipe laying on her Ikea nightstand. Sweaty smelly old wigs on the floor. 

How you doin' Wendy? 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Didn't she just complain last week about the talk show hosts who started their at-home versions earlier about how they dress and look sloppy when they're at home?  Ditch the food and put a proper shirt on. 

She also says she doesn't want maintenance people in when she's not home, yet in the next breath says she's been quarantining for a month.  And says that she will have to pay a maintenance person to fix it.  What?!?!  Slip a maintenance person $20 to fix it for you if it requires a 20 foot ladder.  Still absolutely cannot believe that her producers or whoever can't say, "Wendy...fix that damned beeping or there's no show."

Didn't like her shaming Erykah B. for charging $ and "doubling her price"...ummm...it went from $1 to $2!!!  Musicians need to eat too.  I don't think Erykah is rolling in the dough like Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez.  Even Norman annoyed me acting like $2 is "enough for a meal in this economy."  You're still employed dude...

I agree...I feel like her house is gross and cluttered and dirty. 

• Love 7

WTF kind of show is this?  Does anyone here care to hear about MAMA June?  She’s always talking about her.  Yo, she says, and who are the others she’s talking about?  Then she picks up her lighter and lights a stick of something.  Is it licorice?  @chenoa333, you are right.  Her show may be going down hill.  I can’t take it today.  Bye.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Thanks for this info.  I want to order the Post just for Page 6, but the husband likes Newsday more for the sports.  Damn.  I didn’t know implants sag.  She should get rid of them as she’s too old for that look.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

A glitch?  And, my “like heart” button doesn’t work most of the time.  There’s an x on the heart.  ????

• Love 1
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

You made very good observations. And all of them are why I think WW is full of $hit.

She's as transparent as Saran wrap. 

She probably lives in a mediocre apartment. Nothing like she describes it to her "fans". Take pics of your bourgeois apartment Wendy. It's not like anyone can figure out where you live by seeing pics of your living room/kitchen/bedroom. I think W is a serious slob...nasty sheets on her bed, four day old chicken wings in her bedside trash can, dirty dishes in her kitchen sink. Stinky laundry piled up everywhere. Filthy crack pipe laying on her Ikea nightstand. Sweaty smelly old wigs on the floor. 

How you doin' Wendy? 

Haha.  Talking about wigs, who’s cleaning them?  Loved the four day old chicken wings by her bed.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Then she picks up her lighter and lights a stick of something.  Is it licorice?

I'm pretty sure that it was a an extra large Slim Jim, a dried meat snack similar to beef jerky.  She did that classy move with the lighter to soften the outside, which can be a little tough and chewy.

• Useful 1
(edited)
38 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I'm pretty sure that it was a an extra large Slim Jim, a dried meat snack similar to beef jerky

Noooooo!! 😄 People must be watching her just to laugh at her nasty, ugly a$$.

Just join the traveling carnival Wendy as part of the freak show. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Rumors have been going around lately about W doing cocaine and boozing again. 

Do you think she keeps Boof around so much because he gets her drugs/booze for her? Just a thought. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Do you think she keeps Boof around so much because he gets her drugs/booze for her? Just a thought. 

And he probably knows how to keep his mouth shut. It's the WW double NDA. Someone else brought up the "BOOF delivering drugs to Wendy" speculation awhile ago. 

We see you Wendy. You think you're slicker than snot on a doorknob....NOT!

• Love 3