Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

@Silver Bells:  Below is the link to Wendy's Youtube channel, where the show is uploaded daily.  Whoever is in charge of the page breaks the hour into segments (Ask Wendy, Hot Topics, Trendy at Wendy, etc) and drops them on YT at random times so people can check out the segment(s) they like.  Late in the day, the whole show is uploaded in one chunk, with the commercials edited out.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv7YFWATebnJ1ty4cwMKgsQ

If you read the comments on any random segment, you'll see that people there are just as harsh on Wendy as we are here, and apparently, some of what is said gets back to Wendy.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

On u tube, what heading is she under?  Are the comments there?

If you search on YouTube for Wendy Williams it lists her most recent shows which you can view. If you go down to the very end of the episode you're watching, it had comments (hundreds) that Wendy viewers have posted.

Some of the comments are in favor of Wendy but the majority are NOT Wendy lovers. And many comments are sarcastic/funny.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, patty1h said:

@Silver Bells:  Below is the link to Wendy's Youtube channel, where the show is uploaded daily.  Whoever is in charge of the page breaks the hour into segments (Ask Wendy, Hot Topics, Trendy at Wendy, etc) and drops them on YT at random times so people can check out the segment(s) they like.  Late in the day, the whole show is uploaded in one chunk, with the commercials edited out.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv7YFWATebnJ1ty4cwMKgsQ

If you read the comments on any random segment, you'll see that people there are just as harsh on Wendy as we are here, and apparently, some of what is said gets back to Wendy.

Oh thanks.  I’ll go right to it.  Today is Friday and it’s a repeat.  Not bad, a four day week.  She looks like an asparagus in that putrid get up.

13 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

If you search on YouTube for Wendy Williams it lists her most recent shows which you can view. If you go down to the very end of the episode you're watching, it had comments (hundreds) that Wendy viewers have posted.

Some of the comments are in favor of Wendy but the majority are NOT Wendy lovers. And many comments are sarcastic/funny.

Thanks a bunch.

• Love 3
(edited)

On the youtube someone said that Nene said she didn't know anything about being racially profiled. Wendy tried to put that on her "friends" but they aren't having it. 

I wonder why no new show today. 

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, patty1h said:

I think they  read our comments on here because it is very eery that we will discuss something on here and then she will discuss it on the air.  She is very thin-skinned..

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

I think they  read our comments on here because it is very eery that we will discuss something on here and then she will discuss it on the air.  She is very thin-skinned..

You are absolutely right about that. 

• Love 4
On 3/6/2020 at 10:44 AM, TVbitch said:

On the youtube someone said that Nene said she didn't know anything about being racially profiled. Wendy tried to put that on her "friends" but they aren't having it. 

I wonder why no new show today. 

Maybe she’s upset because she lost more friends?  She was livid that day telling the story.  Now, nobody remembers anything all of a sudden?

Tues.  Does anyone know what she is talking about lately.  Her topics are uninteresting.  No guests, talks about she did and ate. Very uninteresting.  What else is on?

• Love 1

And then lists all of the "hot topics" that she didn't get to because she talked about coronavirus and her night trying to watch the Corey Feldman thing and eat Boof's food, but then proceeded to fall asleep 10 minutes after it was supposed to come on.  So she did hot topics at the end of the show. 

• Love 2

A Wendy Williams Show spokesperson says: "Wendy values her co-hosts and their daily participation but in light of the current health climate, The Wendy Williams Show will not have a live studio audience until further notice. We will continue to produce a daily live talk show and look forward to welcoming the studio audience back when the time is right.”

She's so mean to the audience members these days, this could actually be a good thing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

It will be interesting to see how she acts when there is no audience. I feel her mood may possibly be more relaxed. Maybe she won’t get distracted as easily. One can only hope. 

• Love 3

No audience?  However will they pad out the hour without clapping seals filling in the dead spots?  What will Boof, Marco and Suzanne do, with no music to play/audience to hype, no security needed and no co-hosts to direct to clap or stand up?  Poor Norman will need to use extra heavy-duty deodorant cause I'm sure he will be on the spot more than ever.  Wendy can gab and babble all kinds of foolishness but I don't think she's talented enough to carry a whole hour keeping a steady flow - there's gonna be dead air galore.  With more time to talk, it's only a matter of time before she says something that will get her in trouble.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 9

Now that Wendy can't bask in the adoration of the studio audience (aside from the few times they dared to cross her by disagreeing with her crap), the crew will probably be even more tense than usual.  I fear she'll feel free to spout even more hateful or ignorant garbage than usual, knowing that no one present can dissent without risking their job.  ET will probably have "Wendy doesn't have an audience!" in their coronavirus coverage tonight, because when they were covering tour cancellations, Dr. Phil, Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune not having audiences etc. in yesterday's show, they had to include clips of Wendy saying she wouldn't leave her chair during her show because everyone clearly cared about that.

I don't think I've watched since before the Super Bowl, but I mentioned to my friend about Wendy always recently yelling at the home viewers to "pick a finger."  She said, "I'd tell her I already did pick one.  I picked the finger that I use on my remote to turn off the TV because I don't need her negativity at 2 PM."

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Besides being uninteresting, she has her whole crew sitting in the audience today.  One by one, she’s introducing them and telling us what they actually do.  Suzanne is working on overtime keeping them clapping furiously.  I can’t stand her.  She has to agree with everything Wendy says and isn’t allowed to have a mind of her own.  I’m trying to find something else to watch.  Any suggestions?  P.S.  She didn’t talk about the Bachelor, so maybe this show was taped?

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 3

Watching the show today and there IS an audience - it's all of the Wendy staff:  Boof, Marco, Suzanne, backstage production team, her wardrobe people, cameramen, etc.  They are paid seals, doing the exact same thing the off-the-street cohosts do, clapping and laughing and kissing Wendy's butt. 

The seats are only about 1/4 filled, the staff is condensed to the first 5-6 rows.  Wendy is interacting with them a lot, giving them the mike as she introduces them and what they do for the show.   These people have more invested in sucking up - they are right up in Wendy's sight, plus the camera is right there and their job is to keep the show looking like a great place to be.  They could turn out to be more annoying than the regular studio audience.

• Love 7

I don't get to watch today cuz Bernie Sanders is here. Thanks to @patty1h's report, I will spare myself from checking it out online. Did she actually cover any topics, other than herself? 

Earlier this week, when she pulled out her list of amazing hot topics to cover, I thought, oh maybe she is gonna do that so she can stay on track. But no, she flashed it at the audience for a second and I froze the screen and was reading it. Like she actually had "pulled pork" written on there. Like when pondering what interesting celebrity news to bring us, her first thought was, "They will be dying to hear about my sandwich!"  

• LOL 7

She did "Ask Wendy" with the staff members asking questions, and true to form, she embarrassed a guy in the first 2 minutes. 

You'd think that the staff would have some compelling issue that they want help with, but they seem to have the same basic dumbass issues we've heard forever from the co-hosts.  The staffer asked a relationship question and she cut him off real quick and abrupt, like his question was too stupid to give him her time (sorry, I didn't even bother to pay attention to his issue).  On the other hand, Wendy may have been a bit short with the guy because he slipped and called her Whitney instead of Wendy and when she called him out on it, he denied his error.  The other question was from a staffer who is going to be a maid of honor and the bride has asked her to pay for 6 of the bridesmaids dresses.  She asked Wendy what should she do.  Really?  If you are that stupid that you have to ask Wendy for advice with that, you should not be working on a national TV show.

I hope the Ask Wendy segment with the staffers goes away if the people who work there can't come up with anything better than softball questions.  I know Wendy ain't Dr Phil, but I always wait to see how she'd handle it if faced with a real gritty issue.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

but I always wait to see how she'd handle it if faced with a real gritty issue.

Wendy's been faced with lots of gritty issues in her own personal life and as we all know, she just sticks her head in the sand until people quit asking her. 

• Love 4

Wendy has been featured on E!'s The Soup each of the last three weeks.  The first time the host, Jade, said that "for once someone said something grosser than Wendy" and they showed a woman in "Ask Wendy" saying that the guy she had sex with wet her bed.  Jade noted the studio audience's reaction and started naming off the seven stages of grief, which she said were also the seven stages of being in the audience at Wendy Williams.

Last week, they showed a clip of Wendy bothering a woman about her outfit and then immediately ordering the microphone be taken away because she said she was an entrepeneur.  This week, Jade predicted that Wendy is on the verge of a breakdown and they had a graphic for "Wendy Watch 2020."  The clip was of Wendy in the audience complaining about "close-talkers" and yelling at audience members, Suzanne and other staffers.  There was another clip of Wendy talking about "nose candy" (that was about the only part I could follow) and then singling out a man wearing a crown for laughing, even though the whole audience seemed to laugh.  Jade said that Wendy acts like she lost her talk show and is now a clerk at the DMV, but I don't know if I agree, because my aunt worked at the DMV and is actually nice.

When Wendy's show first started, she was shown often on Joel McHale's version of The Soup because she would take gum out of her mouth and put it on a wall before walking out onstage, as well as for doing other unprofessional or ridiculous things.  After one such clip, Wendy then appeared in a sketch in which she was in the Soup control room serving as director and keeping everything in tip-top shape.  So back then, she was at least willing to pretend to be a good sport about things.  She probably wouldn't be so accommodating now!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

Jade said that Wendy acts like she lost her talk show and is now a clerk at the DMV, but I don't know if I agree, because my aunt worked at the DMV and is actually nice.

Your entire post was informative and very funny!

Most importantly, I need to know which DMV your aunt works at because she is truly an anomaly, a freak of DMV nature, a rarity in the world of government employees. She sounds like a cool lady! 

(I'll be back later to post my Wendy hate.)

• Love 2

My aunt was in Modesto, CA (and maybe San Jose before that), but she's been on disability for a while.  She's a really nice and fun lady!  The reviews for the DMV where I go said that the ladies who work there are grumpy, but they've actually been really nice whenever I have to go, maybe because there wasn't anyone else in line.  (It was faster to go to a small town like 15 miles away then to use the one in town and wait for hours, especially once they did away with the "express" one they had for certain things upstairs in the mall--because the DMV can't be express!)

If The Soup still tapes next week, they can still get some mileage out of Wendy, but it looks like that will be it, because there was this message on Wendy's Twitter:

"Considering the current escalation of the Coronavirus, production of The Wendy Williams Show will be put on hold, indefinitely.  In place of live shows we will air repeats and we will continue to monitor the situation with the CDC and city officials to determine the best time to return and produce live shows again.  I love you for watching!"

Gag at the last sentence, especially since I'm sure it's not her writing the message anyway.  Even with all sports cancelled and nothing else to watch, I still wasn't watching her anyway.  I was just playing R&B Classics and Throwback Jamz on Music Choice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Wendy is so lucky. Just when hot topics is going off the rails, and she has said some awful things that got her in trouble with the press and the public, and her youtube is almost all criticism.... she gets ANOTHER long break. AGAIN!

I sympathize @KWalkerInc, the virus has taken out tennis and basketball. Thank god it is not football season. 

• Love 2

Considering the changes that are happening on television (less to no studio audiences, reality shows on hold) it may change the whole way that we view in the future. Shows like Wendy’s Might become permanently passé. If stars aren’t going out and making news, there’s going to be no news to report. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

Considering the current escalation of the Coronavirus, production of The Wendy Williams Show will be put on hold, indefinitely. 

I'll bet Wendy is thanking the Corona virus for giving her time off, diverting negative attention from her dumb ass. 

Now she can stay home and lounge around her Manhattan apartment "with my hair in a top knot and a sexy negligee on". 

I hope she just becomes more forgettable than she already is.

• Love 3
On 3/12/2020 at 3:24 AM, KWalkerInc said:

Wendy has been featured on E!'s The Soup each of the last three weeks.  The first time the host, Jade, said that "for once someone said something grosser than Wendy" and they showed a woman in "Ask Wendy" saying that the guy she had sex with wet her bed.  Jade noted the studio audience's reaction and started naming off the seven stages of grief, which she said were also the seven stages of being in the audience at Wendy Williams.

Last week, they showed a clip of Wendy bothering a woman about her outfit and then immediately ordering the microphone be taken away because she said she was an entrepeneur.  This week, Jade predicted that Wendy is on the verge of a breakdown and they had a graphic for "Wendy Watch 2020."  The clip was of Wendy in the audience complaining about "close-talkers" and yelling at audience members, Suzanne and other staffers.  There was another clip of Wendy talking about "nose candy" (that was about the only part I could follow) and then singling out a man wearing a crown for laughing, even though the whole audience seemed to laugh.  Jade said that Wendy acts like she lost her talk show and is now a clerk at the DMV, but I don't know if I agree, because my aunt worked at the DMV and is actually nice.

When Wendy's show first started, she was shown often on Joel McHale's version of The Soup because she would take gum out of her mouth and put it on a wall before walking out onstage, as well as for doing other unprofessional or ridiculous things.  After one such clip, Wendy then appeared in a sketch in which she was in the Soup control room serving as director and keeping everything in tip-top shape.  So back then, she was at least willing to pretend to be a good sport about things.  She probably wouldn't be so accommodating now!

Yeah thats a policy they would do with all the previous versions of the Soup.  They would find somerhing good, and then kept drinking at the well.  So to speak hee.  Look at the Jenner-Kardashions of Cali.  They been on every ep of every show of every host.  Theyve been around for that DAM long hahah.  Joel was always my fav. Eeeeeeee he could be brutal. I like this variation too KLIP.  So as far as the show itself I'm kinda meh about it.  She needs to find her groove.

4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Now she can stay home and lounge around her Manhattan apartment "with my hair in a top knot and a sexy negligee on". 

...don't you mean nehgilluhjay? 

• LOL 4
13 hours ago, TVbitch said:

...don't you mean nehgilluhjay? 

You sure know how to turn Wendy's mispronounced words into the correct misspelling! I was going to do that in my post but couldn't figure out how with the "negligee" LOL.

Just that image of gigantic Wendy, wig off, naked, except for her "nehgilluhjay" burned a hole in my brain. And that poor window washer!! I hope he didn't choose to jump off the scaffold when he saw her😄

• LOL 2
20 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'll bet Wendy is thanking the Corona virus for giving her time off, diverting negative attention from her dumb ass. 

I hope she just becomes more forgettable than she already is.

So Wendy wants us to think she has enough hair to put into a top knot?  Sure.  I mean, she bought it so it's her hair but I am having a hard time seeing her twist one of her wigs into a top knot.  Of course, we know she is really in a head wrap and a house coat with some raggedy slippers.  (No shade meant to head wraps.) 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

So Wendy wants us to think she has enough hair to put into a top knot? 

😄😄 Yes, that's exactly what she wants us to think! But we all know she's scarier looking in her "natural state" (no wig, no spackling on her face, lymphedema in full raging mode) than the famous painting of The Scream.

And she definitely doesn't have enough of her own hair to pull it up in any type of knot. Unless we call it what it really is: a "top NOT". 

• LOL 1
On 3/11/2020 at 5:26 PM, patty1h said:

She did "Ask Wendy" with the staff members asking questions, and true to form, she embarrassed a guy in the first 2 minutes. 

You'd think that the staff would have some compelling issue that they want help with, but they seem to have the same basic dumbass issues we've heard forever from the co-hosts.  The staffer asked a relationship question and she cut him off real quick and abrupt, like his question was too stupid to give him her time (sorry, I didn't even bother to pay attention to his issue).  On the other hand, Wendy may have been a bit short with the guy because he slipped and called her Whitney instead of Wendy and when she called him out on it, he denied his error.  The other question was from a staffer who is going to be a maid of honor and the bride has asked her to pay for 6 of the bridesmaids dresses.  She asked Wendy what should she do.  Really?  If you are that stupid that you have to ask Wendy for advice with that, you should not be working on a national TV show.

I hope the Ask Wendy segment with the staffers goes away if the people who work there can't come up with anything better than softball questions.  I know Wendy ain't Dr Phil, but I always wait to see how she'd handle it if faced with a real gritty issue.

First of all, why have “Ask Wendy” in the first place?  She is not qualified to give anyone advice about anything.  She’s very opinionated and let her husband shit all over her for years.  She doesn’t entertain, as it’s too much work for her, and is very spoiled as she has people bringing her food or taking it home from the table on the show.   Big Kev must have done everything for her.  How she can give anyone relationship advice is beyond me.  She’s the last person I would ask.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

First of all, why have “Ask Wendy” in the first place?  

Because her show/producers/Wendy are not creative enough to find other interesting, innovative subjects to fill in the 40 minute show. 

I'm hanging around to witness the collapse of this evil, ugly bitch. 

Hey Wendy, how about letting your cats out of the spare bedroom now that you're staying home for the next several months and not working. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Ok. We won't tell you. LOL. 

But yes, as another poster mentioned, it's going to be reruns.

I haven’t really watched this week much.  She’s so all over the place and doesn’t make sense.  And, I can’t stand Suzanne babbling nonsense and nodding her head in agreement with everything Wendy says.  I cant understand how Wendy is even still on this show.  Lousy reporting, fresh to everyone, depends on Norman, etc.  Surprisd they haven’t cancelled her by now.  Everything has gone down hill.  All she talks about is who brought her what for dinner and other stupid things she did at home.  This is a show?  I don’t even know these guests she has on.  Bad news all around.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

So Wendy wants us to think she has enough hair to put into a top knot?  Sure.  I mean, she bought it so it's her hair but I am having a hard time seeing her twist one of her wigs into a top knot.  Of course, we know she is really in a head wrap and a house coat with some raggedy slippers.  (No shade meant to head wraps.) 

Truthfully, I think she misses married life and her house in Jersey.  She had her supermarkets and shopping there and went about her business without getting dolled up.  It’s different in the City.  There’s the elevator and the paps with the cameras when you go out, even to a store.  Plus, who does she have there?  The City is so different than the suburbs.  You have to be on your guard all the time .. not like in Jersey where she lived.  She doesn’t have little Kev either, and has to take a plane to visit her parents and little Kev.  I really don’t think she’s thrilled with her new life and it shows no matter what she says.  The only way she might hook up is thru introduction, I assume.  She needs a man.

• Love 3
On 3/13/2020 at 5:17 AM, KWalkerInc said:

My aunt was in Modesto, CA (and maybe San Jose before that), but she's been on disability for a while.  She's a really nice and fun lady!  The reviews for the DMV where I go said that the ladies who work there are grumpy, but they've actually been really nice whenever I have to go, maybe because there wasn't anyone else in line.  (It was faster to go to a small town like 15 miles away then to use the one in town and wait for hours, especially once they did away with the "express" one they had for certain things upstairs in the mall--because the DMV can't be express!)

If The Soup still tapes next week, they can still get some mileage out of Wendy, but it looks like that will be it, because there was this message on Wendy's Twitter:

"Considering the current escalation of the Coronavirus, production of The Wendy Williams Show will be put on hold, indefinitely.  In place of live shows we will air repeats and we will continue to monitor the situation with the CDC and city officials to determine the best time to return and produce live shows again.  I love you for watching!"

Gag at the last sentence, especially since I'm sure it's not her writing the message anyway.  Even with all sports cancelled and nothing else to watch, I still wasn't watching her anyway.  I was just playing R&B Classics and Throwback Jamz on Music Choice.

Besides Netflix and Hulu I’ve been watching, a new Jane Austin book streaming if anyone interested, from Amazon Prime.  Called “Sandition”.

My friend watched an episode this week, and she said Wendy was talking about Justin Bieber's lost cat that was returned.  She said that Chit Chat and My Way are not microchipped and she really doesn't care if they get out and run away.  Someone needs to take away these poor animals that she obviously only got for that photo spread she did a while back and the occasional "cute" (in her opinion) story on Hot Topics.  Does she live in an apartment building?  Maybe they can just escape to someone else in the building who actually cares about them!

• Love 6
On 3/14/2020 at 10:30 PM, Silver Bells said:

Truthfully, I think she misses married life and her house in Jersey.  She had her supermarkets and shopping there and went about her business without getting dolled up.  It’s different in the City.  There’s the elevator and the paps with the cameras when you go out, even to a store.  Plus, who does she have there?  The City is so different than the suburbs.  You have to be on your guard all the time .. not like in Jersey where she lived.  She doesn’t have little Kev either, and has to take a plane to visit her parents and little Kev.  I really don’t think she’s thrilled with her new life and it shows no matter what she says.  The only way she might hook up is thru introduction, I assume.  She needs a man.

ITA. She is trying to put on her best face, but she isn't happy. And really who would be, in her situation? I think she thought her money and fame would keep him in line and she looked the other way for years, but in the end he still chose his new woman, child and life over her. He's the one who wanted out, not her. She would have kept up the pretense forever if he went along with it.

She can go on and on about her great new life, but her cats, Boof, Norman and all her new"friends" are no substitute. 

• Love 1
On 3/13/2020 at 9:56 AM, TVbitch said:

Wendy is so lucky. Just when hot topics is going off the rails, and she has said some awful things that got her in trouble with the press and the public, and her youtube is almost all criticism.... she gets ANOTHER long break. AGAIN!

I sympathize @KWalkerInc, the virus has taken out tennis and basketball. Thank god it is not football season. 

Her hot topics stink.  She’s made enemies out of practically everyone she knows.  She’s down to people I’ve never even heard of.  Plus, she’s very rude to the audience .. picking on people for every little thing.  Who does that?  Maybe she was good on the radio years ago, but this divorce really did her in.  I think Big Kev leaving her was her demise.  She’s never been the same.  When you are not happy in your personal life, it’s showing on the t.v.  Looks like the show is hanging by a thread.  Who wants to keep hearing who brought her food and what kind?  I wonder if she hopped a plane to Florida?  She can go down there and yell at her elderly lovely parents.  P.s.  In all my married life, I haven’t seen so much of my husband, haha.  He’s not golfing, playing cards with the buddies at the clubhouse, no sports on the t.v.  I’m surprised he didn’t have a breakdown.  He’s actually watching Netflix and Hulu with me, lol.  Both stuck in the house.  Everything is closing up here (Long Island).  All schools, restaurants, libraries, malls, clothing, everything except grocery stores and hospitals.  Stay safe everyone!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, druzy said:

Was Wendy's show live yesterday? It said "New" and she had an audience.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!☘️

Since I heard it is reruns I’m not even tuning in. 
🍀 Happy St Patrick’s Day 🍀 to All. 

• Love 3

Y'all, how on Earth will Wendy survive this! How will she get food if Boof doesn't bring it to her?! How will she watch TV if Norman isn't there to tell her what's on and work the remote for her?! : D

Well, I guess we have other hot topics to worry about for a while. Stay well, everybody. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Y'all, how on Earth will Wendy survive this! How will she get food if Boof doesn't bring it to her?! How will she watch TV if Norman isn't there to tell her what's on and work the remote for her?! : D

Well, I guess we have other hot topics to worry about for a while. Stay well, everybody

On Wendy's Twitter page, she (which means probably a staff member) had a game, in which you make your "DJ Name" by putting together the last day you left the house with the last thing you ate.  Mine was Saturday Snickers.  Wendy's was "Wednesday Hot Sauce," so I guess they must have taped last Thursday's show Wednesday unless she was a hologram.  If this is accurate, she has been holed up for a while and is hopefully not forcing Boof to bring her food all the time still.  When I checked the listings for E! to double-check that The Soup wouldn't be on, I kept scrolling for a while after that.  The good news for Wendy is that they have several of her beloved Sex and the City marathons scheduled, but the bad news is that they are all overnight (because the Kardashians get all the good times) and she probably still hasn't gotten a DVR.  I didn't have one until recently, but I could at least still record on an old-fashioned VCR. Wendy obviously didn't considering her "flip back and forth between four shows at once so that you don't know what's going on in any of them and have to bug Norman about it" policy.

• LOL 1

With time on my hands due to recent events, I was thinking about Wendy's announcement a few months ago that there was a movie about her life in the works.  I recall her talking about it on the show and remember that she had this attitude like "yeah, it's coming and just wait until you all see MY story".  She talked like it was going to be up there with the biopics of greats like Steve Jobs or Mother Teresa.  I was thinking then that Wendy better get it straight - this is just the story of a big-mouth woman who was a radio DJ and a TV host.  Okay, she had some ups and downs, a drug history, a few miscarriages, two failed marriages, adultery, but these things have happened to countless other folks.  I would only be curious to watch a movie about Wendy to see how she spins the years of turning a blind eye to Kevin's philandering and why she put up with it.

Anyway, out of curiosity I went to IMDB today to see if there is any info on a WW bio, but could not find one thing.  Probably Wendy was talking out of her ass about this movie thing.  

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, patty1h said:
17 minutes ago, patty1h said:

yeah, it's coming and just wait until you all see MY story".  

First of all....when did lazy ass Wendy spend time making a movie? 

And if in fact she did, who is financing this grade F movie? BOOF? Norman? Harvey Weinstein? Bill Cosby?

And last of all, here's the truth (as I can see through Wendy's fake ass): it's just another ploy to TRY to make Kelvin worried, jealous.

Wendy is THE most desperate human (?) on the planet. Maybe a few of her die hard "clapping seals" might watch it. But, I doubt there's a movie about her boring life in the making.

Nice try Wendy.

• Love 3