Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Wendy kinda/sorta apologized to Suzanne by saying "I wasn't yelling at her".  She explained that we (the viewers) needed to get the very important information that the reporter was giving and "for the audience to be adequate co-hosts, you have to hear what I say" and that's why she wanted the clapping to stop.   So she half-asses the apology and asks Suzanne "you realize what you did, right?", like she's telling a schoolkid what they did wrong, instead of a grown woman doing the same thing that she's been doing for 11 years.   Then Suzanne, the lap dog, yukked it up in a very tense voice (IMO) and Wendy had Norman agree with her with a "right, Norman?". 

Wendy ends her apology by telling the viewing audience to "pick a finger" if we don't agree with or understand, which is basically telling us to f@#* off if we don't like how she does things.

Edited by patty1h
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Not just her big, viscous mouth

Yes I'm quoting myself for my unintentional misspelling of "vicious". But I like it. It's vicious, viscous Wendy. She can wear a new necklace: VVWW. 

DISH TV shows today's Wendy episode will be featuring Finesse Mitchell. 

Who da phuck is Finesse Mitchell? And who gives a fucking Finesse? 

If I should know this because it matters, I apologize in advance for my ignorance.

Ok. I Googled him.Another SNL actor/comedian. I don't care. But I'm not an easy person to make laugh. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, patty1h said:

Wendy kinda/sorta apologized to Suzanne by saying "I wasn't yelling at her".  She explained that we (the viewers) needed to get the very important information that the reporter was giving and "for the audience to be adequate co-hosts, you have to hear what I say" and that's why she wanted the clapping to stop.   So she half-asses the apology and asks Suzanne "you realize what you did, right?", like she's telling a schoolkid what they did wrong, instead of a grown woman doing the same thing that she's been doing for 11 years.   Then Suzanne, the lap dog, yukked it up in a very tense voice (IMO) and Wendy had Norman agree with her with a "right, Norman?". 

Wendy ends her apology by telling the viewing audience to "pick a finger" if we don't agree with or understand, which is basically telling us to f@#* off if we don't like how she does things.

BUSTED big time.  People must have complained.  She was nasty to Suzanne, no doubt about it.  She tried to bring in Norman to agree.  She’s babbling today and not getting her stories right.  Who are these guests?

8 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I bet she has a box of them. When you file in to see the show, if it’s your bday, you can reach in the box and wear one. Kind of like wearing those 3D glasses at the movies. If I was to wear one on my birthday (lol...let’s be clear that I’ll never go because I’m not giving her my SM profile info so they. Can deem me good enough for her audience) I’d get one on my own. They sell them at places like David’s Bridal and party supply stores. 

I had a Polish foster family at one point in my life. We would polka around the basement to music. We ate pierogies every Friday night and all the kids took accordion lessons. As a temporary I wasn’t required to. 

That’s nice.  My Mother made them from scratch, and gave them out to the whole block practically.

4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes I'm quoting myself for my unintentional misspelling of "vicious". But I like it. It's vicious, viscous Wendy. She can wear a new necklace: VVWW. 

If I should know this because it matters, I apologize in advance for my ignorance.

Ok. I Googled him.Another SNL actor/comedian. I don't care. But I'm not an easy person to make laugh. 

Guests are getting worse and worse.  Now, she has another enemy .. Melissa Gorga.  Bye Melissa!  Guess you won’t be on anymore.  That dress is putrid.  She looks like an avocado.

35 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

That dress is putrid.  She looks like an avocado.

That dress (?) she had on today kinda reminded me of a pleated lampshade. The color was hideous. I had the sound muted when her show came on (intentionally) and then changed channels a couple minutes in. 

I'll have to catch it on YouTube because I want to know what she said about Melissa Gorga.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Lol I can tell by your posts yikessss

• LOL 1
On 2/26/2020 at 10:24 PM, Mindthinkr said:

You are probably correct lol. 

I missed all this gossip. What happened between her and Melissa Gorga? 

Someone mentioned Joe was dishonest concerning his building or renevating of houses, and was caught.  The usual crookary a lot of them do.  Wendy jumped on it and talked about it that day.  She should have shut up as Melissa was just there. Anyhow, it was true as I saw the story on one of the channels that night.  I think Melissa wouldn’t go for that as it wasn’t a big story on other channels, and Wendy didn’t have to say anything.

• Love 2

Today is Friday and I just tuned in. WTH? Wendy is wearing a flashy can’t miss me tacky outfit complete with a turban. Literally one of the worst looks that I have ever seen her in. 
    Wendy said (she was discussing Future and the many women he has to pay child support to) that $400/month wouldn’t even cover her teabag. Now be honest Wendy. At those trendy places when the bring you a box to choose one from you know you take extras and slide them into your purse. 
   Now she’s going on about her out. Evidently it was expensive, but it was paid for by her wardrobe allowance. She will be wearing it again. Pants with a summer white top in June. The top with different pants. No wonder she has never made a best dressed list. Remember the guy (can’t come up with his name, but he is deceased) who did the Worst Dressed List? (Richard Blackwell...I googled it) That’s where she belongs. 
   Wendy was just reading off the teleprompter, and couldn’t even get the quote right. I’m out of here. Paris Hilton bla bla. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Wendy came out so proud of her ugly outfit.  Problem is that she is so obsessed with labels and because this ensemble was made by Dapper Dan ("and Gucci!"), it automatically means it's cool in certain circles, no matter how ugly.  Just like she was so proud of those butt ugly sneakers she wears that are made by Gucci.   Side Note:  Dapper Dan is famous in the community - he was an innovator of modern urban clothing starting in the 80's (he was even profiled on Project Runway).  Problem is, the guy is in his 70's now and his style seems stalled.

Those shiny pants are tacky and badly fitted, even with the lining, the blouse was meh and that turban makes her look like a fool.  Then she was low-key throwing shade at someone (Kevin?) while talking about her outfit.  She seemed to imply that Kevin(?) bad mouthed her to Dapper Dan, or tried to get some freebies from DD using her name.  Who TF cares?

The audience gets a free Wendy tote bag to use when NY bans plastic bags this weekend.  She acted like she was giving out gold.   

She gave those Grill Dads five whole minutes for their segment, rushing them through their dishes, but stuffing her face though every second.  Hope she gets heartburn.

NITPICKS:  #1:  Wendy asking audience members "are you having a good time?".  It's a self-serving question - no one is going to say "no, I'm not" and it gives the impression of it's all lollipops and rainbows at the Wendy show.   #2:  The way the person spinning the "20 in 20" contest wheel is made to dance and prance and wiggle like a mental patient.  You know Suzanne has coached them to be OTT when the camera hits them - it's not organic.  

Have a good weekend, fellow watchers.  Off to get all my hoarded plastic bags ready for this weekend!

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 8
On 2/26/2020 at 11:36 AM, patty1h said:

She is a nasty bitch and I think divorcing Kevin has made her worst. I was stunned by her treatment of her viewers. She has a thin skin, if you are in the media you should expect criticisms and her contempt for the audience was beyond the pale. I think I am done with the show, Wendy has broken my habit.  She looked awful today, that outfit was something else.. I thought she was dressed for Halloween.. 

• Love 8

After today's outfit, I think her stylists really dislike her and plan out the tackiest, ugliest clothing they can find but tell her it's designer X or label Y because they realize that Wendy is the type of mess that thinks having a certain name on your shirt/pants/shoes impresses the unwashed masses. 

That's the impetus behind that damned Shoe Cam - your footwear is evaluated to see you have either 1) money or 2) class/taste.  To see if "you fancy".    #Idon'tgiveashit

That dude Marco that stands on the sidelines... what's he do?  He just seems to be lounging around when Wendy talks to him.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5

I thought I was watching “ AliBabba and the 40 Thieves”.   WTF  kind of outfit was that?  And the turban and hair.  She thought she looked chic, but failed.  The cute young Russian looked great, and Wendy next to her looked ridiculous.  Wendy cannot pull off an outfit like that at her age.

Im not liking how she’s going into the audience and embarrassing the people.  She asked a guy if the woman he was with was his wife or Mother.  She was his wife.  Who does that?  Between her and her handpicked audience, and the crazy outfits, it’s become a freak show.  The guests are far and few between.  Good guests, not these guests we don’t even know.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Not even worth hate watching!

I watch HT on 1 1/2 times speed, and it STILL seems like she is speaking in slow motion. Her long pauses where she loses the teleprompter (today's Mark Walburg story) and tries to make it dramatic by just sitting there like she is deep in contemplation or something are ridiculous. Then she just covers it by saying "I don't care," or she deflects by pointing out someone in the audience, or, worst of all, she deflects by telling us some stupid story about her life. She may or may not get back to the story she was in the middle of telling. Then there are the times (today's Paris Hilton story) where she has no idea what she is talking about so she looks at Norman and he has to jump in and feed her the story. 

Speaking of Norman, she got pissed at him today for laughing when she burped. At least he laughed Wendy, the rest of us are just repulsed! I have a feeling the way she sternly said a couple times "Why are you laughing." he is in trouble. 

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

I watch HT on 1 1/2 times speed, and it STILL seems like she is speaking in slow motion. Her long pauses where she loses the teleprompter (today's Mark Walburg story) and tries to make it dramatic by just sitting there like she is deep in contemplation or something are ridiculous. Then she just covers it by saying "I don't care," or she deflects by pointing out someone in the audience, or, worst of all, she deflects by telling us some stupid story about her life. She may or may not get back to the story she was in the middle of telling. Then there are the times (today's Paris Hilton story) where she has no idea what she is talking about so she looks at Norman and he has to jump in and feed her the story. 

Speaking of Norman, she got pissed at him today for laughing when she burped. At least he laughed Wendy, the rest of us are just repulsed! I have a feeling the way she sternly said a couple times "Why are you laughing." he is in trouble. 

Who the hell shovels with practically not even chewing, all that food on the table? I’m surprised she didn’t have a reflux attack yet.  At 10:30 in the morning no less, with hot sauce.  She’s talking shit, and if it wasn’t for poor Norman, there would be nothing.  To boot, she’s picking on him now.  Last week, it was Suzanne.  She’s a lonely miserable woman since this divorce.  Also, yes to the long pauses, and then that look.  Weird.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 2
(edited)

Wendy got upset about her treatment (racial profiling?) at a high end NYC store over the weekend and wanted to post about it but someone at the Wendy offices said not to.  So Wendy gets on camera ranting that she will not be doing The After Show, no Instagram or other social media since she's not able to talk about her Bergdorf experience.  All I thought about this tantrum was "boo hoo who cares!".  Yeah, we all know profiling is hurtful, but Wendy needs to toe the line that her bosses set.  Protest the store off the air or follow up privately.  My thing is that she acts like the world will cry if no one sees her post a picture of her cats or what snacks she had.   I REALLY think she wants to get fired if she takes her grievances about her bosses onto the air.  

Later, Wendy badgered a shy co-host who didn't want to stand up and show off her poufy outfit.  Wendy said if you come to the show, you best be ready for me to interact with you, if you like it or not. Otherwise, go sit in the back row.

During another segment, Wendy would not let the gossip reporter get his story about some teen celebrities out - she kept interrupting him and basically saying "why is a grown man wasting our time with this ghetto mess?".  Wendy was right that the story was trivial, but at least let the man finish a sentence!  Then she just cuts the guy off by bringing his mother (who he brought as a guest) onstage and making a big production of hugging her.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5

Wendy wished her Aunt Mae a happy 90th birthday, said sorry I couldn’t come to Miami for the party, but had business to do over the weekend! Right after she enumerated her Important business, lunch with a she, dinner with a he and the shopping with RHOA mess. Bitch, please. Oh and you can stop with the falling Oprah photo.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, patty1h said:

Wendy got upset about her treatment (racial profiling?) at a high end NYC store over the weekend and wanted to post about it but someone at the Wendy offices said not to.  So Wendy gets on camera ranting that she will not be doing The After Show, no Instagram or other social media since she's not able to talk about her Bergdorf experience.  All I thought about this tantrum was "boo hoo who cares!".  Yeah, we all know profiling is hurtful, but Wendy needs to toe the line that her bosses set.  Protest the store off the air or follow up privately.  My thing is that she acts like the world will cry if no one sees her post a picture of her cats or what snacks she had.   I REALLY think she wants to get fired if she takes her grievances about her bosses onto the air.  

Later, Wendy badgered a shy co-host who didn't want to stand up and show off her poufy outfit.  Wendy said if you come to the show, you best be ready for me to interact with you, if you like it or not. Otherwise, go sit in the back row.

During another segment, Wendy would not let the gossip reporter get his story about some teen celebrities out - she kept interrupting him and basically saying "why is a grown man wasting our time with this ghetto mess?".  Wendy was right that the story was trivial, but at least let the man finish a sentence!  Then she just cuts the guy off by bringing his mother (who he brought as a guest) onstage and making a big production of hugging her.

Yup .. I couldn’t even get it out .. it was so ridiculous.  25 minutes ranting about her weekend and her pal Nene.  Who cares?  She has this persona that her life is so special, and it’s not.  There are hundreds of important people and movie stars walking around in the city.  They are quiet and dress like the average person.  These three were dressed outrageously and probably were very loud at Bergdorf’s and causing a ruckus.  It’s a high end store, as you said, and people don’t want attention.  It’s not Walmart.  For the rest of the show, she wanted everyone to agree with her.  You have to agree with Wendy, or else you get the hatchet.  I mean really, who does she think she is?  A spoiled brat bloviator.

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, buttersister said:

Wendy wished her Aunt Mae a happy 90th birthday, said sorry I couldn’t come to Miami for the party, but had business to do over the weekend! Right after she enumerated her Important business, lunch with a she, dinner with a he and the shopping with RHOA mess. Bitch, please. Oh and you can stop with the falling Oprah photo.

I guess she forgot when she fell in costume as the Statue of Liberty.   Oh, and if it’s such a secret who she had lunch or dinner with, don’t say anything.  Probably Boof and Norman.

Edited by Silver Bells

My thing is that she acts like the world will cry if no one sees her post a picture of her cats

I wouldn't cry over that, but I'm still betting she keeps them locked in a spare bedroom and will get rid of them soon.  She's a lying f'n liar who lies about everything. 

I didn't watch today's show. I saw her walk out with those huge tree stump legs and some long skirt. Flipping her WIG hair back with her Sasquatch size hand.  I couldn't take anymore. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 2/28/2020 at 5:05 PM, Silver Bells said:

Who the hell shovels with practically not even chewing, all that food on the table? I’m surprised she didn’t have a reflux attack yet.  At 10:30 in the morning no less, with hot sauce.  She’s talking shit, and if it wasn’t for poor Norman, there would be nothing.  To boot, she’s picking on him now.  Last week, it was Suzanne.  She’s a lonely miserable woman since this divorce.  Also, yes to the long pauses, and then that look.  Weird.

On 2/28/2020 at 5:05 PM, Silver Bells said:

I got second hand embarrassmed by her stuffing all that food down her maw. BTW Wendy linedacious is not a word ! 😒

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I wonder why her cankleacious cankles have never decreased in sizealaciousness even with her lymphedacious machine.

She probably doesn’t use it anymore.  Sneakers are better.  They look stunning with those outrageous outfits.  Wendy is not a blonde.  For once, I would like to see her with her natural hair.  That long, long blonde stringy blonde hair with that big coat .. she looks like Sasquatch.  Those big gigantic furry boots are too much. A mess.  Nobody dresses like that in NY.C.  They dress like everyone else .. normal, so they won’t be noticed.  She wants to be noticed.

• Love 3
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

For once, I would like to see her with her natural hair. 

You will see a Unicorn in your lifetime before you see THAT.

39 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Sneakers are better.  They look stunning with those outrageous outfits.

I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic😄 

ETA: I think Wendy is trying to be like Oprah. Remember the big news story years ago about Oprah being denied permission to come into a Gucci (?) or Versace (?) or whatever high end store in Paris (? or Italy?)

IIRC, Oprah didn't make it a big deal, the media did. And here's poor pathetic Fugly Sasquatch Williams trying to get publicity and saying it's because she and Nene are black??

I'm pretty sure Bergdorf (I'm probably spelling it wrong) welcomes ALL colors of CASH & CREDIT even if you are Sasquatch!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

You will see a Unicorn in your lifetime before you see THAT.

I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic😄 

ETA: I think Wendy is trying to be like Oprah. Remember the big news story years ago about Oprah being denied permission to come into a Gucci (?) or Versace (?) or whatever high end store in Paris (? or Italy?)

IIRC, Oprah didn't make it a big deal, the media did. And here's poor pathetic Fugly Sasquatch Williams trying to get publicity and saying it's because she and Nene are black??

I'm pretty sure Bergdorf (I'm probably spelling it wrong) welcomes ALL colors of CASH & CREDIT even if you are Sasquatch!

I respectfully disagree.  I am not a fan of Wendy but don't discount racism, Black people  have to deal with that on a daily basis.  I don't believe Wendy would make up a story about racism for attention. If she said that she and Nene were made to feel like they did not belong in a store like Bergdorf, I will give her the benefit of the doubt..

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

If she said that she and Nene were made to feel like they did not belong in a store like Bergdorf, I will give her the benefit of the doubt..

I know racism is still alive. And I know zero about Bergdorf department stores. So I apologize if I sounded like I believed the Wendy incident could never happen to a black person and that racism doesn't still exist. I can't even begin to know what people of color go through every day with unfair treatment because of their race/skin color.

I came from the perspective that I've heard WW lie about so many things, she makes it difficult for ME to believe anything she says. 

However, I completely understand YOUR perspective and I apologize if I came off as insensitive. I like your posts. You are obviously a well educated, knowledgeable person and I meant no disrespect.

• Love 3
On 2/28/2020 at 1:19 PM, patty1h said:

After today's outfit, I think her stylists really dislike her and plan out the tackiest, ugliest clothing they can find but tell her it's designer X or label Y because they realize that Wendy is the type of mess that thinks having a certain name on your shirt/pants/shoes impresses the unwashed masses. 

That's the impetus behind that damned Shoe Cam - your footwear is evaluated to see you have either 1) money or 2) class/taste.  To see if "you fancy".    #Idon'tgiveashit

That dude Marco that stands on the sidelines... what's he do?  He just seems to be lounging around when Wendy talks to him.

I think he’s her body guard.

20 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I think he’s her body guard.

Yes. I think he has been referenced as "security" by Wendy. Funny how her "security" guy is smaller than Wendy. He's wider, but definitely smaller. His secret security title is "ass kisser".

Wendy has a quite a lot of employees on the "ass kisser" payroll now that her manager moved on from her controlling, narcissistic ass. 

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes. I think he has been referenced as "security" by Wendy. Funny how her "security" guy is smaller than Wendy. He's wider, but definitely smaller. His secret security title is "ass kisser".

Wendy has a quite a lot of employees on the "ass kisser" payroll now that her manager moved on from her controlling, narcissistic ass. 

Seems like the stage crew has become “ her people” now and practically family.  My, how things have changed since Big Kev.

12 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Seems like the stage crew has become “ her people”

Her "people" are being as mistreated (by Wendy) as the mistreatment Wendy got at Bergdorf's.

Maybe she'll get a wake up call and think "wow, this is kind of how I treat my employees"...Norman, Suzanne, BOOF, security guy, Brandon (Suzanne's husband) and let's not forget how she insults her "co-hosts". 

• Love 2
(edited)
20 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Her "people" are being as mistreated (by Wendy) as the mistreatment Wendy got at Bergdorf's.

Maybe she'll get a wake up call and think "wow, this is kind of how I treat my employees"...Norman, Suzanne, BOOF, security guy, Brandon (Suzanne's husband) and let's not forget how she insults her "co-hosts". 

Good point, but she will not realize she is doing the same thing, and if she does realize, she won’t care.  Somehow, she thinks all things should come to her.   Take Guns n Roses for instance, other people have small kids at home and sometimes can’t get out, but they will have to, or else. IMO anyhow.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Somehow, she thinks all things should come to her.

Yes. She has a 500 pound chip on her shoulder that she carries around because she can't get over Kelvin wanting to be with another woman.

Wendy thought she had Big K dancing at her command because she's such a great catch. Man, did he prove her wrong, and embarrassed her in the process of escaping from this giant witch.

• Love 1

I believe you heard correctly. Speculate at will. I can’t because I’m having a bad reaction to learning there’s some guy whose mom is now calling him foodgod because he changed his name and he posts food photos online. Bonus: guy’s face is so worked on I wonder if his mom recognizes him.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

I know that the Youtube followers were ragging on Wendy for saying she was racially profiled at Bergdorf's but spent money there anyway.  They were calling her a hypocrite for giving money to a racist company, so she was feeling the heat about that.   But today she babbles about how she'll still give Bergdorf's her business.   Wonder who got to her and made her backpedal.

I don't understand that retraction - her friend (Nene or the other one?) says she sensed that Bergdorf security was following them but since Wendy didn't see it HERSELF, the store is all good and she'll be shopping there again.  How come she isn't angry about her friend being profiled?  Poor beaten Suzanne and Nortman are again made to agree with Wendy when she asks both of them "that makes sense, right?" (meaning why she's giving the store a pass).

Who cares about this food freak and his friendship with Kardashians.  That clip of that tall cake falling over looked staged for social media.

Edited by patty1h
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I know that the Youtube followers were ragging on Wendy for saying she was racially profiled at Bergdorf's but spent money there anyway.  They were calling her a hypocrite for giving money to a racist company, so she was feeling the heat about that.   But today she babbles about how she'll still give Bergdorf's her business.   Wonder who got to her and made her backpedal.

I don't understand that retraction - her friend (Nene or the other one?) says she sensed that Bergdorf security was following them but since Wendy didn't see it HERSELF, the store is all good and she'll be shopping there again.  How come she isn't angry about her friend being profiled?  Poor beaten Suzanne and Nortman are again made to agree with Wendy when she asks both of them "that makes sense, right?" (meaning why she's giving the store a pass).

Who cares about this food freak and his friendship with Kardashians.  That clip of that tall cake falling over looked staged for social media.

1 hour ago, buttersister said:

I believe you heard correctly. Speculate at will. I can’t because I’m having a bad reaction to learning there’s some guy whose mom is now calling him foodgod because he changed his name and he posts food photos online. Bonus: guy’s face is so worked on I wonder if his mom recognizes him.

I lost my post and don’t know where it went, lol.  Maybe it will pop up somewhere.

Suzanne is getting on my last nerve. It sickens me how she nods her head in agreement of everything Wendy says, even if it’s not what she feels.  I know her job is at stake, but, she should be true to herself and have some dignity.  She’s just making an ass out of herself, the little puppet.  The power Wendy has over these people is horrible.  Wendy didn’t care about them when Big Kev was around.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Hmmm, let me think ...... Nene or Her Job?   No brainer. JOB.    Wonder what Nene will say?

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1

Huge retraction today. Now it's she went to "a store" with "a couple friends" and they had a lovely time shopping, eating and the store was super nice to them the whole day. Then after leaving one of the friends said she thought they had been followed. Wendy didn't notice it. 

Yesterday it was "We were followed!!!"

I wonder if if either of the other ladies even really said that, or what exactly they saw. Cuz for Wendy to put that on the air without clearly verifying what the friend witnessed is unfair and likely to get them sued.

Hence it's now the greatest store in the world. 

OMG, the youtube comments lately are like 99.9% ragging on Wendy. Don't they look at those?! 

• Love 2

$5 says Bergdorf's lawyers sent a "prove-it-or-cease-and-desist" letter. 

"That makes sense, right?" LOL!!! What do you get when you combine narcissism with malignant insecurity? Because it's not really a question when you know what the answer's going to be. 😅 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

OMG, the youtube comments lately are like 99.9% ragging on Wendy. Don't they look at those?! 

I'm sure one of her "ass kissers" on her staff have to go thru those YouTube comments and they probably just tell Wendy "everybody still loves you". 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I started out liking Norman, because he has a thankless job but still seemed to be a team player, keeping a smile on his face while being Wendy's lackey.  Today, he made me like him less with his gratuitous brown-nosing. 

For reasons I forget, Wendy went to Norman and had a discussion during HT.  She ended up getting snippy with him and telling him that he will always have to stand in his little spot, and that he will never get a chair.  Then she covered herself and said she was only joking and that the haters should "pick a finger" if they think she's serious.  She also yelled out "you people wish that you worked here!".  

What got me sick of Norman is that later in HT he called Wendy "the Pope of Pop Culture" after she spoke about some dumb gossip bit - she got all giddy and smiley after hearing him give her this title.  She is the worst at pop culture but Norman knows he has to keep sucking up to "the Queen" with the schmoozing and bowing. Oh, I almost forgot that earlier this week, Norman said that the pictures Wendy took in Bergdorf were "iconic", and she made us aware that Norman uses iconic to describe a lot of Wendy's fabulous life away from the studio, like when they talk/text over the weekend.   GAG!  I should send Norman a bib to catch all the drool coming out of his mouth, which I think is 90% "gotta keep my job" BS.

During HT Wendy was going on about Boof and his mother and that Mother Boof invited Wendy to dinner this weekend.   I think Boof is tired of their interplay because he was not giving back anything in their interaction - it was just one word answers "yes" and "nope" to all Wendy's trying to chat with him.  Boof seems over it.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I started out liking Norman, because he has a thankless job but still seemed to be a team player, keeping a smile on his face while being Wendy's lackey.  Today, he made me like him less with his gratuitous brown-nosing. 

For reasons I forget, Wendy went to Norman and had a discussion during HT.  She ended up getting snippy with him and telling him that he will always have to stand in his little spot, and that he will never get a chair.  Then she covered herself and said she was only joking and that the haters should "pick a finger" if they think she's serious.  She also yelled out "you people wished that you worked here!".  

What got me sick of Norman is that later in HT he called Wendy "the Pope of Pop Culture" after she spoke about some dumb gossip bit - she got all giddy and smiley after hearing him give her this title.  She is the worst at pop culture but Norman knows he has to keep sucking up to "the Queen" with the schmoozing and bowing. Oh, I almost forgot that earlier this week, Norman said that the pictures Wendy took in Bergdorf were "iconic", and that he uses iconic to describe a lot of Wendy's fabulous life away from the studio.   GAG!

During HT Wendy was going on about Boof and his mother and her inviting Wendy to dinner this weekend, which involved talk of Caribbean food, etc   I think Boof is tired of their interplay because he was not giving back anything in their interaction - it was just one word answers "yes" and "nope" to all Wendy's trying to chat with him.

So glad I intentionally didn't watch today's show. 

I still hold out hope that the Sasquatch of the purple chair will get knocked down/off her narcissistic, self righteous, flat crepey ass someday soon. 

I don't know for a statistical fact who the majority of WW fans are, but judging from the audience, and the comments on YouTube, they are very young, impressionable people.

I couldn't think of a better person for young people to emulate than this old, fake, hypocritical, hateful, biased, resentful bitch. 

• Love 1

WTF?! 

I predict Wendy is gonna catch hell again for today's show. 

Among other things, she told us how her dear friend Boof always takes a smelly dump at her place that is so bad she now makes him go elsewhere to use the bathroom. What a sweet story to tell ....as one does ...about one's good friends ...on public TV. 

Holy crap, indeed. 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm sure one of her "ass kissers" on her staff have to go thru those YouTube comments and they probably just tell Wendy "everybody still loves you". 

On u tube, what heading is she under?  Are the comments there?

On 2/28/2020 at 5:28 PM, TVbitch said:

She has become a dictator with her staff. They all are afraid of pissing her off and losing their jobs.  In other words, they have to eat shit on a daily basis, seven days a week no less.

• Love 1