Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, patty1h said:

I don't follow Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. so I'm not sure how this started or if it's even a real thing, but someone has started a #cancelwendywilliams hashtag.  I just saw that this storm may be brewing while reading comments over on Youtube.

Apparently some people didn't like what Wendy said on the show today during HT.  I forgot how she started but suddenly Wendy was on this tangent and said that gay men need to stop co-opting women's clothing.  She said something like "you all need to stop putting on our skirts and our heels!".  Then she picked out a gay man in the audience and had a dialogue with him, kind of yelling at him on this topic.  I guess there's folks out there who feel that Wendy is putting down a segment of the LGBTQ community.   The irony is that earlier in the show Wendy was saying that nobody can take a joke anymore, everyone is getting their feelings hurt over nothing.   We'll see it this "controversy" goes anywhere.

Wendy is homophobic, she pretends to be an ally but she is not.  She is a POS...

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Wendy is homophobic, she pretends to be an ally but she is not.  She is a POS...

Yes! Remember when she had the comedienne Tiffany Hadish as a guest last month? Wendy claimed she and Tiffany are bff's and Wendy made a point of being perfectly clear that she and Tiffany are strictly men only. No attraction to anyone of the opposite sex. "men only".  Why does she think anyone gives their last fuck what her sexual preferences are?

There are no men out there who would be attracted to giant Wendy and her misshaped face, bad wigs and ugly personality.

She fucked up big time this time with her stupid comment about men dressing in heels, womens' clothes. I hope this is the torpedo that sinks her ship. She's gross. I want her gone.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Friday .. well, Patty Stanger won’t be on anymore .. that’s for sure.  Why Wendy got involved with that, I have no idea.  Who gave her the heart?  A mystery man?  She made such a secret about it.  Pfitt.  She doesn’t believe in Valentines Day, so we all shouldn’t.  Bullshit, I love Valentines Day.  I got a box of chocolate covered strawberries and will eat all of them!  💞😍💕❤️  Have a wonderful Day Everyone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, chenoa333 said:

Probably her son.

What did Wendy say about Patty Stanger?

Patti blew the whistle on a certain private dating service that aBen Afleck is on.  Raya something.  The site is only for multimillionaires.  Wendy didn’t think Patti should have said anything about it.  So, I guess she lost another friend.  Can someone else clarify it to be sure?

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Probably her son.

What did Wendy say about Patty Stanger?

I didn’t catch a lot of today’s show, but evidently Patty S outed Ben Affleck for being on the Raya app for dating. It’s supposed to be super exclusive (mega rich) and very private. I have to agree with Wendy on this one. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I didn’t catch a lot of today’s show, but evidently Patty S outed Ben Affleck for being on the Raya app for dating. It’s supposed to be super exclusive (mega rich) and very private. I have to agree with Wendy on this one. 

Yes.  She also said Bravo dumped Patti’s show.  I wonder why?

• Love 1

First Wendy tells us she used her manager and Norman to track down some handsome guest on the Dr. Oz show cuz she was hot for him and wanted her people to arrange a date. Next she alludes that she already has a mystery man who brought her a big fat diamond necklace. Color me confused. I love how when she found out he was married she still told them to get him on the show cuz she still is attracted to him, but that she would step back. As if had she "not been that kind of girl" she could have gotten him just for wanting him. 

I actually enjoyed the stripper more than Wendy. 

• Love 3

Wendy apologized online for her "out of touch" comments about gay men wearing heels and skirts. She posted a 2:22 minute apology. What surprised me the most was her claiming she watches the show every afternoon when it airs again in her area, and that she critiques the show, all of the details - she is very particular, she says, in how the show looks, the camera angles, the shots of the audience, how she comes across …. she looks at herself and likes what she sees, for the most part, I guess. Except when she watched yesterday, she realized she messed up. I'm guessing she heard from the Twitter that folks were MAD. Cancel Wendell!! She doesn't see what we see. How she can think these shows filled with details of her food, her gifts, her visitors, are interesting …. She must believe she has a great show, and she is happy with it!! It has really gotten worse in the last few months. There are minimal hot topics, and the rest is Wendy's New Life in the City which she thinks is what we want to hear about. She said a couple of times she thinks her show is a novel, a soap opera, a reality show, a movie - I can't even remember half of the words she used. Like she really thinks this personal stuff is interesting. 

She sounded ignorant like gay men want to be women, but they can't, too bad!! If you don't bleed out your hoo-haw, you're not a woman!! One, gay men don't want to be women, they are gay MEN and two, she offended transsexual women. They are women with/without vaginas. Being "in touch" means you respect what people say they are. If they are women, that's it. If they are men, that's it. Vaginas and penises are not the defining characteristics. More and more people are saying, I'm neither, so you can stop stereotyping me - I'm a human being and maybe that's all you need to know!!

So Wendy is in a bit of hot water. Today's show was taped, so no apology on air. We'll see if she has anything to say on Monday. Cue the Q-tips and tissue box and some ugly faces. 

She has pretty much confirmed she is single and no date for Valentine's Day. She seems bitter. And desperate if she is watching TV, spots a cute guy, and thinks she can track him down and set up a date. That whole story was whack.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Yes.  She also said Bravo dumped Patti’s show.  I wonder why?

When Patti left Bravo and moved her Millionaire Matchmaker show to the WE channel, Patti stated that it wasn't because Bravo didn't want her anymore, or there were any bad feelings. 

IIRC she didn't elaborate on it any further than that. 

And I'm not surprised about Ben Affleck joining a dating service for multi millioniares. What's the big deal that Patti mentioned it? Ben has never kept his dating life a secret. Just MOO.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

First Wendy tells us she used her manager and Norman to track down some handsome guest on the Dr. Oz show cuz she was hot for him and wanted her people to arrange a date. Next she alludes that she already has a mystery man who brought her a big fat diamond necklace. Color me confused. I love how when she found out he was married she still told them to get him on the show cuz she still is attracted to him, but that she would step back. As if had she "not been that kind of girl" she could have gotten him just for wanting him. 

I actually enjoyed the stripper more than Wendy. 

Is that was she was saying?  The first fifteen minutes, she was blabbing and I couldn’t understand what and who the hell she was talking about.  She couldn’t get her point across.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

The first fifteen minutes, she was blabbing and I couldn’t understand what and who the hell she was talking about.  She couldn’t get her point across.

Oh dear god, like a biologist studying the noises coming from another species, I've learned to interpret Wendy's babble. Maybe time to step back!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Her apology today (I watched it on YouTube) was bullshit. She most certainly does feel regretful and sorry....for HERSELF. 

She needs to check into a dual diagnosis treatment center for long term. She's going nuts again. Is this going to be an annual event for Wendy?

Just let Norman take over the show and call it a day. Bitch needs to retire. . 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Boo Hoo Fucking Hoo.

It is not like she made a silly insensitive remark about gay men, we are all human and say things wrongly. It was the rant and the vicious things she said about gay men and trans women. Not to mention, she singled out a man she believed to be gay to humiliate, it was a disgusting display of bigotry.  Wendy as a Black women needs to be sensitive fair and open minded. I am not equating the gay struggle with the Black struggle but Wendy has to remember we as Black people need to always be allies to other marginalized groups because they always come for us, full stop. She has been blessed with a platform and she should do it to uplift people and not tear them down. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Jeanius said:

She has pretty much confirmed she is single and no date for Valentine's Day. She seems bitter. And desperate if she is watching TV, spots a cute guy, and thinks she can track him down and set up a date. That whole story was whack.

Remember when Wendy came back from her 'hot girl summer' and she was talking about her new man, how she's a one man woman etc etc. up until a couple of months ago. Then suddenly it's BOOF BOOF BOOF and acting inappropriate with the guest DJS.

This might explain why it seems like she's more of a train wreck then usual and back on drugs.

• Love 2

I watched the clip online,  it is truly disgusting. Anyone who thinks WW is an ally to the LGBTQ + community has to be shown that clip. Holy hell that is nasty. I have known Wendy was homophobic for a while and haven't watch much, mostly because she's boring and vile. That sad apology was pathetic.  I'm not saying people dont misspeak. However that was a deliberate speech she has had in her mind for a minute.  So disgusting. 

• Love 9

In the event that Wendy has to... take some time off in the near future, I saw a person who I think would be a great guest host.   Jerry O'Connell has had his chance, Sherry Shepherd was pretty good and Kiki Palmer did a decent job, but I think LESLIE JONES would do a great job as guest host.   

I watched her on SNL and found her funny in the right skit, but I recently saw her as a guest judge on Project Runway and she was great.  She seemed very happy to be there, she has a dynamic presence, she appreciated the fashion, she made sure to compliment the models and the contestants.  She ad-libbed some hilarious lines - she made one model break concentration on the runway and laugh, and had compassion for the winning designer when he got emotional.  Leslie can be a little hard to take - a little goes a long way, but I think she'd dance her way out on the Wendy stage and fit right in.

NWFB45WJ3QI6TGB6NQCUFFJ424.jpg

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 4

So Wendy, if men are to leave dresses and heels for women, does that mean women need to leave flats and pants for men only?

Is it a ratings period now?  Was this just a ploy to get into the news anyhow possible?  In any event, show needs to be cancelled like yesterday.

• Love 5

Wendy has finally lost whatever fraction of a mind she has left. While discussing the murder of Drew Carey’s former fiancée at the hands of her ex Wendy referenced the Price is Right line “come on down!” and looked down at the floor. The woman was pushed off of a third story balcony after fighting for her life. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Wendy has finally lost whatever fraction of a mind she has left. While discussing the murder of Drew Carey’s former fiancée at the hands of her ex Wendy referenced the Price is Right line “come on down!” and looked down at the floor. The woman was pushed off of a third story balcony after fighting for her life. 

I picked up on that and just shook my head - she just apologized for the gay slur over the weekend and is making "jokes" about a murdered woman two days later?  I give the co-hosts a little credit for keeping silent - it was crickets after she said that and I think I saw a flash of 'that was a mistake' in her eyes.  I'm starting to think maybe Wendy WANTS to get fired and is undermining her own show by saying dumb stuff that will eventually be unforgivable.

Edited by patty1h
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

I don't know why anyone ever thought she was a friend of the LGBTQ community for her 'how you doin' and outing men early in her career and continuing to cast shade daily on people's sexuality.

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 11

Wendy may have apologized over the weekend, but it was not sincere. Monday she said at least once (very defiantly) that she was tired of people miscontstruing what she said. AND that guest DJ went on and on about how she was so real and she should "just keep telling it like it is, Wendy!" They let him go on forever with that.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Wendy may have apologized over the weekend, but it was not sincere. Monday she said at least once (very defiantly) that she was tired of people miscontstruing what she said. AND that guest DJ went on and on about how she was so real and she should "just keep telling it like it is, Wendy!" They let him go on forever with that.

"Telling it like it is". What exactly does that mean? Wendy tells it like SHE sees it and if you're in the audience, you better be clapping, hootin' and hollerin' in agreement. Otherwise Wendy will get pissed. And Suzanne will get fired for not being able to pump up the "co-hosts" to Wendy's liking.

One of the co-hosts needs to ask Wendy "WHO YOU BLOWIN'"? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendy tells it like SHE sees it and if you're in the audience, you better be clapping, hootin' and hollerin' in agreement. Otherwise Wendy will get pissed. And Suzanne will get fired for not being able to pump up the "co-hosts" to Wendy's liking.

Yes, it's like everybody has to walk on egg shells around her or the will get fired or kicked out of the audience or won't get asked back.

I still remember when she called out poor Malley for having lipstick on her teeth last year, it was so uncalled for and she didn't have to do it as crudely as she did. 

And now Wendy's up on that chair burping and farting everyday lol-

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 4

During the previews for Entertainment Tonight, they said, "Wendy Williams is in hot water again!" and they showed her disgusting "joke" about Amie Harwick's murder.  In the story, they mentioned her previous behavior toward Joaquin Phoenix and the comments about gay men last week before twice showing her horrible "Come on down" comment and the audience's shocked reaction.  They said that she hasn't apologized.  However, after the story, one of the hosts asked NeNe (who was co-hosting because they have different celebrities every day instead of hiring a replacement for Nancy O'Dell) if we should be "worried" about Wendy.  Like that's what we should really take away from that, concern about HER.  NeNe said she didn't think so.  Before that, they asked NeNe what she thought and she said Wendy was "impulsive."  Even if ET had really been tough on Wendy (which they rarely are), I'm sure they would have soon found some reason to feel sorry for her or just gone back to fawning over her for whatever reason anyway.

• Love 4

Tuesday night's Inside Edition also did a good 5 minute piece on Wendy's latest assclown behavior. They did not make any apologies for her or infer that maybe we should be "worried" about her. So it was pretty damning.

Wendy watches Inisde Edition, and Debrah Norville is a friend to the show, so hopefully it gave her a gut check ...although honestly, I'd rather she just keep stepping in it until they fire her so I can stop watching this stupid show!

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, jkspeaks said:

Has she apologized for that "come on down?" remark? Because if they let this slide that tells me all I need to know about her. 

Do Wendy's"apologies" even mean a damn thing anymore? (If they ever did)

She apparently believes she is so popular and loved that nobody/nothing can bring her down off her purple throne. I can't understand why she hasn't been cancelled.

• Love 6

I do wonder how long until the sponsors of the show pull advertisement. If she doesn’t get fired that’s the only thing that would take her off the air. The almighty dollar does amazing things when it ain’t rolling in.  

• Love 3

Wendy has angered Amie Harwick's brother and he has demanded an apology. No, Wendy has not yet apologized for her "joke" which used the "Come on down" phrase. She mentioned today that the paparazzi were hanging outside and took her picture when she was out with her niece buying some lightbulbs. This included a side rant about plastic bags and what will she do when the bag ban in New York takes place on March 1. She wraps each piece of trash in a plastic bag before she puts it in her trash can. She showed a picture of herself and her niece on the sidewalk.

That "Come on down" phrase wasn't funny, and it didn't seem like she was even trying to be funny. Maybe she thought she was being clever. It was just a weird thing to say, and really tasteless. Lots of people are angered about it. Drew Carey must be furious. I read he was taking a leave from his show.

She mentioned that she is dating a couple of good prospects. She wants to get married again, or at least have a life partner. She said that she had hoped, at first, to be married again by THIS SUMMER, but now thinks that is maybe not going to happen. Ya think? Is her divorce even entirely settled yet? I am sure she wants to show the world, and more specifically, her ex, that she is still desirable, but she should wait a good long time before getting serious with someone. She thinks she is living her best life, and loves Dippin' and Doin' it. 

With all of the crap coming out of her mouth, I would imagine the guys aren't exactly lining up to date Wendy unless they are there for the Wrong Reasons. Speaking of which, I find The Bachelor a LOT more interesting than Wendy's show, and The Bachelor with Pilot Pete and his gaggle of dramatic "girls" is a terrible show. I watch The Bachelor for the Right Reasons (light-hearted snark) and Wendy for the Wrong Reasons (hate watching).

• Love 6
6 hours ago, jkspeaks said:

Has she apologized for that "come on down?" remark? Because if they let this slide that tells me all I need to know about her. 

She can apologize from now until the cows come home.  It’s already out there.  An apology will not do.  We’re talking about someone’s loved one here.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Jeanius said:

She mentioned today that the paparazzi were hanging outside and took her picture when she was out with her niece buying some lightbulbs.

And she acted like she had NO IDEA why there would be there. 

She didn't just say "come on down," she moved her eyes from looking up to following something as it fell to the ground, just so we would be sure she was referring to how that poor woman died. 

She was also digging in her nostrils with a Q-tip first thing (cuz her nose was spritzing) and was trying to stifle burps today. Yes, I'm sure the men are lining up to marry her.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I do wonder how long until the sponsors of the show pull advertisement. If she doesn’t get fired that’s the only thing that would take her off the air. The almighty dollar does amazing things when it ain’t rolling in.  

Yes.  When the athletes get in trouble or say something crass, the sponsors pull their ads immediately.

Edited by Silver Bells
11 hours ago, TVbitch said:

And she acted like she had NO IDEA why there would be there. 

She didn't just say "come on down," she moved her eyes from looking up to following something as it fell to the ground, just so we would be sure she was referring to how that poor woman died. 

She was also digging in her nostrils with a Q-tip first thing (cuz her nose was spritzing) and was trying to stifle burps today. Yes, I'm sure the men are lining up to marry her.  

I mean that’s what tissues are for, the nose.  Q- tips for the ears.  And that big coat, gigantic boots and long blonde wig .. yuk.  Once, I want to see her with her natural hair, less eyelashes, makeup.  Bet she looks better.  The first time I saw her look good was the other day with the long black dress and red wid, shoulder length.  She looked the best ever.  That color was for her, not blonde.  I meant red wig.  It was like auburn, just to the shoulders and really pretty.

Wendy has very loose lips lately.  Plus, what’s with the long pauses and disgusted face she makes.  Then, she’s yelling and embarrassing guests in the audience which she’s never done before. Suzanne has to keep that audience yelling and screaming, which is very annoying.  Why am I watching?  Because I’m waiting for something to happen, and there’s nothing else on at that time.  P.s.  Her outfits are horrible.  Her guests are far between also, so she has more games and wheels for fillers.  Only people who are starting out are on her show.  No more A listers.

• Love 4

One thing I haven't seen the Queen of Stupidity do lately, is rub her teeth with her finger. 

And yes, it is true that a very large majority of us watch her to hate watch AND because there is nothing else on at 11 a.m. in Los Angeles. Wendy has no competition. 

I used to watch reruns of Bar Rescue last year during Wendy's time slot but Bar Rescue isn't on at 11 a.m. anymore. How do viewers ratings/numbers even matter if the people watching are just tuning in for only a few minutes? I don't know how Wendy's sponsors can keep this disgusting waste of oxygen on TV. Maybe it's time to start emailing her advertisers.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1

Interesting that Wendy had no snarky, rude, inappropriate comments to make about the death of rapper Pop Smoke. 

But she's got lots of inappropriate remarks for a woman murdered by her ex. And rude inappropriate remarks about Tom Hanks son (Chet) calling him "white chocolate" and laughing about Chet becoming a rapper. So he's white Wendy. So fucking what? So is Eminem. 

There's enough hate and racism in this world. We don't need Wendy adding  fuel to the fire.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4

Wendy has no shame telling her staff that she's not going to sit with them at the Guns N Roses concert because she got a better offer - the wife of one of the GNR band is a Wendy watcher and heard about their planned trip to the show in July(?) and invited Wendy (only) to sit in the VIP section. 

If she gets the party van set up and stocked with food, etc, that is a nice move, but once they get there, you're on your own, losers!  That's a dick move when she doesn't even know the GNR guys wife.  They showed a pic of the couple, then Wendy showed her insecurity when she said she may get a rib removed in order to "fit in" with the bimbo-looking rockers wife.  Wendy told us what she planned on wearing and how she expected the rest of the group to dress for the show.  We were treated with Wendy saying she will be wearing panty shorts rolled up so it's basically a thong.   Excuse me while I gag.

Edited by patty1h
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 2/16/2020 at 6:19 PM, patty1h said:

In the event that Wendy has to... take some time off in the near future, I saw a person who I think would be a great guest host.   Jerry O'Connell has had his chance, Sherry Shepherd was pretty good and Kiki Palmer did a decent job, but I think LESLIE JONES would do a great job as guest host.   

I watched her on SNL and found her funny in the right skit, but I recently saw her as a guest judge on Project Runway and she was great.  She seemed very happy to be there, she has a dynamic presence, she appreciated the fashion, she made sure to compliment the models and the contestants.  She ad-libbed some hilarious lines - she made one model break concentration on the runway and laugh, and had compassion for the winning designer when he got emotional.  Leslie can be a little hard to take - a little goes a long way, but I think she'd dance her way out on the Wendy stage and fit right in.

NWFB45WJ3QI6TGB6NQCUFFJ424.jpg

YES!!!!!!!  That is a bloody awesome idea!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Interesting that Wendy had no snarky, rude, inappropriate comments to make about the death of rapper Pop Smoke. 

But she's got lots of inappropriate remarks for a woman murdered by her ex. And rude inappropriate remarks about Tom Hanks son (Chet) calling him "white chocolate" and laughing about Chet becoming a rapper. So he's white Wendy. So fucking what? So is Eminem. 

There's enough hate and racism in this world. We don't need Wendy adding  fuel to the fire.

I don’t know 80 per cent of who she is always talking about.  T.v. and movie celebrities I know, but these rappers, I haven’t a clue.  Most of us that watch t.v. In the morning are women of a certain age who do not know these rappers and people she is talking about.  We don’t go to the club .. we go to the supermarket.  Wendy has a small understanding of things we like and should learn to talk our language of things that interest us.  Even the audience looks bored most of the time.  Boyfriend my ass.  She’s going to see Guns n Roses with the whole crew from the show.  What boyfriends?

50 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Wendy has no shame telling her staff that she's not going to sit with them at the Guns N Roses concert because she got a better offer - the wife of one of the GNR band is a Wendy watcher and heard about their planned trip to the show in July(?) and invited Wendy (only) to sit in the VIP section. 

If she gets the party van set up and stocked with food, etc, that is a nice move, but once they get there, you're on your own, losers!  That's a dick move when she doesn't even know the GNR guys wife.  They showed a pic of the couple, then Wendy showed her insecurity when she said she may get a rib removed in order to "fit in" with the bimbo-looking rockers wife.  Wendy told us what she planned on wearing and how she expected the rest of the group to dress for the show.  We were treated with Wendy saying she will be wearing panty shorts rolled up so it's basically a thong.   Excuse me while I gag.

And Suzanne, her husband, and the whole bunch has to go.  What if they don’t want to?  Ridiculous.  Maybe they all have lives and rather stay home with their kids or whoever.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Wendy saying she will be wearing panty shorts rolled up so it's basically a thong.   Excuse me while I gag.

Oh Lordy! I hope she shows us pics of that fashion "look"! I'm already LMAO. I hope somebody tells Wendy that fishnet pantyhose are not meant to be worn with shorts.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

That is the funniest fucking thing I've heard of from Wendy. She actually LIKES Guns n Roses and knows their music? I call bullshit on that.

One song when she was in college.  I know one song “Child of Mine” or something like that.  I’d rather see Elton John, Fleetwood Mac or the Eagles, who my daughter just saw in Madison Square Garden Tuesday nite.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Oh Lordy! I hope she shows us pics of that fashion "look"! I'm already LMAO. I hope somebody tells Wendy that fishnet pantyhose are not meant to be worn with shorts.

No orthopedic shoes allowed at the concert.  She’s gonna look like Daisy Mae from the Hillbillies, hahaha. I can’t wait to see the outfit with those boobs.  Dying.  Maybe she’ll wear all leather. Lol

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I've seen multiple pictures of Wendy out and about wearing shorts, so she apparently has no problem with this kind of outfit, as she thinks any garment that highlights her legs is a positive look (in her own mind, anyway).  I can see her flipping through her closet to pick out her most scandalous pair of shorty shorts to strut at the GNR concert on a hot summer night.  See below: wendy-williams-white-daisy-dukes-embed.j

• LOL 2