Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I have noticed that Wendy has been a very bad/weird mood lately. Hungover perhaps? 

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/02/blind-item-1_4.html

She might be a sloppy drunk which is why she prefers to do it in the privacy of her own home. Boof might be bringing the booze, but her saying food is what makes it ok for her to say on air. 

Whatever her issue is I’m getting tired of the lazy reporting, her distain for people as if she’s a Beyoncé in celebrity status, her unflattering wigs and wardrobe and maybe I’m getting sick of Wendy in general. If I’m losing steam for watching, others must be too. I wonder if her ratings are dropping.  

• Love 2

Wendy's ratings seem to be sadly stable every time I check, around a 1.3 for households.  I don't really understand what the number itself means, but she is always behind Dr. Phil, Kelly & Ryan and Ellen but ahead of others.  In this latest measurement (week ending January 26), she was also passed by Kelly Clarkson when they're usually tied.

https://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/syndication-ratings-impeachment-cant-keep-kelly-clarkson-down

• Useful 1
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Yeah. I feel for those minions Boof and Norman. It can’t be pretty kissing her butt. 

It’s not only those two.  I have a feeling she has had people do her bidding her whole life.  Her parents probably thought she was a handful, Big Kev waited on her too.  She must have thought she was special.  Now especially, since she has her own show.  Something is amiss lately.  She looks like she has something on her mind.  She doesn’t look happy.  I think she is lonely.  The divorce is hitting her hard.  There’s nothing better than an old pair of shoes.  ( Big Kev).

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I have noticed that Wendy has been a very bad/weird mood lately. Hungover perhaps? 

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/02/blind-item-1_4.html

She might be a sloppy drunk which is why she prefers to do it in the privacy of her own home. Boof might be bringing the booze, but her saying food is what makes it ok for her to say on air. 

Whatever her issue is I’m getting tired of the lazy reporting, her distain for people as if she’s a Beyoncé in celebrity status, her unflattering wigs and wardrobe and maybe I’m getting sick of Wendy in general. If I’m losing steam for watching, others must be too. I wonder if her ratings are dropping.  

Compare her audience with Kelly and Ryan’s.  Hers are dressed like children with outrageous costumes and tiaras.  Her watchers are housewives and retired people.  Do we all know who she is talking about?  Rappers, hasbeens, etc.  I don’t know most who she talks about.  She’s insulted just about every A lister and more.  Nobody will come on unless they have a show or book to plug.  Then when they come on, she interrogates them and makes them uncomfortable.  Too bad there’s nothing else on at that time. I’m watching a lot of travel shows like Rick Stevens in Europe, on Hulu.  Informative and lovely.  Not some rapper who is in jail, lol.  Who gives a shit about these people.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Here is what I learned from Thursday's show. It seems both Norman and Boof are required to contact her every night. Normal calls her to alert her to TV programming she needs to watch for her job and sends her a list of hot topics for the follwing day. Why he bothers, I don't know, cuz Wendy just ends up reading off the teleprompter or asking Norman anyway. She almost never watches the shit she is talking about, cuz apparently she has some kind of neurosis that only allows her to watch Sex & The City. Today she flat out told them to back the teleprompter up cuz she didn't know what she saying and she covered saying "she can't remember everything." Indeed, how can we expect her to remember everything when she knows nothing.

Meanwhile Boof has to call her every night to see if he needs to bring her food or stuff for her cats, while pretending he does it cuz they are long time BFFs ...even though until her divorce she barely mentioned him at all and did not socialize with him. 

I am hysterical laughing at your post.  You have everything down pat.  Sex and the City, part 1 was on this weekend, so she was probably watching.  Being Kim Katrall won’t do the third movie as she is feuding Sarah Jessica Parker, maybe Wendy can jump in and be the new fourth. Hahahahahaha.  Being she is so famous now.  That would be her dream come true.  The only thing is she can’t wear Manolos.  (Did I spell that right?)

• LOL 4

Friday ..  Wendy is a Bitch!  What she did to this lovely older woman was unforgivable.  Wendy was talking about cheating, and apparently the poor woman in the audience MAYBE shoot her head, so Wendy made them give her the Mike to talk about cheating.  The woman was mortified!  She didn’t want the microphone, but Wendy practically insisted.  Finally, they took the mike away.  I would have got up and walked away.  Wendy is a mean woman.  To embarrass a senior woman like she did was cruel.   (Shook her head I meant up there.).   P.s.  In the end of the show, the older woman that Wendy was harassing with the microphone was somebody’s Mother who worked there.  Like the woman was going to maybe tell a story about her or her husband cheating.  Yeah, right.  Wendy was sooo insistent, it was horrible.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1

Dear Wendy,

No one gives a crap about what you cats did that weekend or what sandwich someone brought you. We also do not care about the small brainstorming meetings you have at your house or what concert you may or may not attend.

We did care to hear about your life when you we obviously on something, your husband fathered a child by another woman and you were getting divorced--that's interesting. What Chit and Chat did in your shoe, not so much.

Signed, 

Some fans

Edited by mothmonsterman
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, javajeanelaine said:

I heart Norman.

I've always loved Norman. He's just so cool, funny, informed/knowledgeable, ( and patient with Grandma Wendy) and I wish he would host the show. Or just get his own. 

• Love 7
On 2/5/2020 at 10:47 AM, bichonblitz said:

I must, must do this! My beloved bichon dog is 7 yrs old and his teeth are looking bad. 

Yes i wouldnt hesitate to check into it.  He will be in so much less pain and will love you for it

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Tammee said:

Yes i wouldnt hesitate to check into it.  He will be in so much less pain and will love you for it

Do it.  He is in pain.  Go in as an emergency.  My mother’s poodle was hurting so much when they took her in, they immediately put her to sleep, as it was too late to fix them.  Don’t mean to scare you, but better safe than sorry.  Xo

33 minutes ago, Tammee said:

23 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Do it.  He is in pain.  Go in as an emergency.  My mother’s poodle was hurting so much when they took her in, they immediately put her to sleep, as it was too late to fix them.  Don’t mean to scare you, but better safe than sorry.  Xo

Oh,no, guys, he's not in any pain at all. He eats and plays and is fine. It's just that his teeth are looking bad (tartar build up?) and I didn't think they would look like that at only 7 yrs. old so I will take him for a cleaning for sure. I had the groomer do it once but I don't think they are thorough like a vet would be. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh,no, guys, he's not in any pain at all. He eats and plays and is fine. It's just that his teeth are looking bad (tartar build up?) and I didn't think they would look like that at only 7 yrs. old so I will take him for a cleaning for sure. I had the groomer do it once but I don't think they are thorough like a vet would be. 

Oh, o.k.  Sorry to have jumped the gun.

Monday.  OBNOXIOUS, that’s Wendy.  What she says goes.  Nobody else can have an opinion .. Norman, Boof, Suzanne.  I don’t think she liked the beads from Boof.  She reports the celebrity news, but didn’t watch the Oscars.  Does that make sense?  That’s her job.  Everyone has to do her work.  Why does she make those faces?  Like she’s disgusted.  Then she waits a few seconds so you can absorb.  She was nasty to Norman too today.  Who does she think she is?   She was “ dippin n doin it” in Brooklyn last nite eating free pizza and anchovies.  Yuk.  Wendy likes them, so we should too.  I just can’t.  She is not likeable anymore.  Oh, and why does she have to jump in her seat when she sits down?   I watch because I like “Trendy at Wendy”.

• Love 4

I agree with @Silver Bells that Wendy was crabby when people didn't agree with her, she was going off on tangents, and she yammered on about her pizza weekend and her parents for too long. 

She was not showing her Style Squad any respect either during the Oscar fashion segment - she was unfocused and playing with one guys eyeglasses instead of staying on the topic.  At least two of the squad folks actually had to tell Wendy to get back to the segment and stop futzing with the damn glasses.  Then, she was all kinds of manic while examining the Trendy merchandise, sticking a necklace in her bra like she can't afford some cheap jewelry. Then, while examining some heavyweight blankets, she burst out with the statement "I want a heavy MAN on top of me".  TMI, Wendy gurl!  I'm starting to believe that blind item that she's doing the show hung over.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

She was not showing her Style Squad any respect either during the Oscar fashion segment - she was unfocused and playing with one guys eyeglasses instead of staying on the topic. 

That was painful to watch. For a minute I think the panel discussed ahead of time how they were going to handle Wendy when she got off topic or disagreed too strongly. After they checked her she did seem to visibly pout and act petulant. 

She had a viewing party at her place for SNL and only offed OJ and Jolly Ranchers...what a cheap _______. I bet Boof was really happy he went to New Orleans. Then again he just said he DJ’d for some locals. Hmm...I wonder that he didn’t really go and just bought her the beads through Amazon or some party store. So he could spend time with his girlfriend or pals. Those were not special beads. I used to live there and if you really do go to a parade or venue for a Crewe you get much better beads with extras on them. If this site wasn’t so strict about photo sizes I’d add a picture of some good ones. I decorate my Christmas tree with them lol. 

• Love 6

Wow, I agree with y'all. Wendy was super unfocused and sloppy today. And petulant. She could not stay on topic, incessantly talked about herself, interrupted everyone, and would start random off topic side conversations when her style squad was trying to talk. She looked bored with the whole segment.

She barked at people too, like Norman, in this absurd display:

Wendy: What did you say?!

Norman: I didn't say anything!

Wendy: You made a noise!

Norman: No.... I may have laughed.

Wendy: Why are you laughing?!

She barked at the style squad too. They were looking at the production staff like "what do we do?!"   

Dammit, just when I was about to pull the plug, now I have to keep watching in case she is finally going to sink this ship. 

And since Wendy is unable to actually cover any story that she brings up... does anyone know why 50 Cent buried the hatchet with her? 

• Love 3

Today she is whining that she gets invites to go to Mardi Gras, etc. but her damned stupid friends should know better than to ask her to do trips like that because she has to be at work the next day/after the weekend.  She seems disgusted that her friends be so petty and selfish than to ask her to hang out.  That's strange because I remember that back when she was married, she would come in on Monday and tell how she was traveling all weekend with her comedy shows, her foundation, going to wherever her son goes to school.   I realize that people change, but Wendy has changed from a traveling hipster to a shut-in who has people dropping off food and cat toys.

I did not think that pic of Blac Chyna was 'gorgeous' - she looked like a plastic mask.  You could see Wendy get miffed when the co-hosts didn't agree with her on that either.  

I'll be so happy when the 20 days of that lame vacation contest is over.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, patty1h said:

but Wendy has changed from a traveling hipster to a shut-in who has people dropping off food and cat toys.

That’s why I’m giving that Blind Item some thought. Something is interfering with her brain cells. I think she’s a closet user. Of what may be up for debate, but it isn’t doing her or the show any favors. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

does anyone know why 50 Cent buried the hatchet with her? 

I'd love to know that too. I guess Wendy didn't find it to be a hot topic. I think she's full of shit. I don't follow 50 cent on SM but I'll bet he's got a different story to tell.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

She barked at the style squad too

And took the one reporters eye glasses off him and wore them for the remainder of the segment talking about how much she liked them. Making goofy ass poses in them.

Something is going seriously awry with her lately. More so than her usual bull$hit. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

That was painful to watch. For a minute I think the panel discussed ahead of time how they were going to handle Wendy when she got off topic or disagreed too strongly. After they checked her she did seem to visibly pout and act petulant. 

She had a viewing party at her place for SNL and only offed OJ and Jolly Ranchers...what a cheap _______. I bet Boof was really happy he went to New Orleans. Then again he just said he DJ’d for some locals. Hmm...I wonder that he didn’t really go and just bought her the beads through Amazon or some party store. So he could spend time with his girlfriend or pals. Those were not special beads. I used to live there and if you really do go to a parade or venue for a Crewe you get much better beads with extras on them. If this site wasn’t so strict about photo sizes I’d add a picture of some good ones. I decorate my Christmas tree with them lol. 

You’re right.  Boof probably skipped town with the girlfriend as he was vague about things she was asking.  Why can’t she pick up the phone and have food delivered?  Today’s whole show was about what she ate all weekend.  Who wants to hear that?  Then, she didn’t have the floor when they were talking about the dresses at the Oscars, so she played with somebody’s eyeglasses, by the way, it’s rude to wear someone’s eyeglasses.  When you have to talk about pizza for twenty minutes, you don’t have a life.  She better go on Match.com or let Patty Stanger find her a big guy who will lay on top of her.  (Her words).  Not mine.

• Love 3

I was enjoying the shady comments over on he WW Youtube channel and saw one that made me laugh out loud.  This gem was posted by someone who'd watched Wendy's behavior during the Trendy @ Wendy segment:  "Wendy is high AF and acting like an escaped mental patient again".

On a different note, last week Wendy cancelled the Grammy fashion rundown due to the Kobe Bryant accident.  Wendy came in with the attitude that an event like that tragedy makes things like fashion and celebrities seem very trivial and there are bigger issues to consider in life.  Maybe she is still in that mindset today - she did go into a little spiel about talking to her parents and treasuring your loved ones.  That is a noble idea, but it sucks when you check out of your own show because you now feel that gossip and light entertainment is trifling.  Maybe that's why she seemed so blase and over it during the Oscar style recap.

• Useful 2
3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Wow, I agree with y'all. Wendy was super unfocused and sloppy today. And petulant. She could not stay on topic, incessantly talked about herself, interrupted everyone, and would start random off topic side conversations when her style squad was trying to talk. She looked bored with the whole segment.

She barked at people too, like Norman, in this absurd display:

Wendy: What did you say?!

Norman: I didn't say anything!

Wendy: You made a noise!

Norman: No.... I may have laughed.

Wendy: Why are you laughing?!

She barked at the style squad too. They were looking at the production staff like "what do we do?!"   

Dammit, just when I was about to pull the plug, now I have to keep watching in case she is finally going to sink this ship. 

And since Wendy is unable to actually cover any story that she brings up... does anyone know why 50 Cent buried the hatchet with her? 

She talked with Momma for two and a half hours this weekend.  Maybe Mama read her the riot act.  Better yet, they better come up to her apartment and stay awhile and see what’s goin on.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

This gem was posted by someone who'd watched Wendy's behavior during the Trendy @ Wendy segment:  "Wendy is high AF and acting like an escaped mental patient again".

I agree. I said there's something "off" with Wendy lately. And it's not her "normal" craziness. It reminds me of how she behaved right before her disappearance and divorce. Maybe what Wendy is "dippin' & doin'" is drugs and alcohol.

• Love 5

What was very illuminating was the way that lady in the glam squad kept looking at somebody off the set asking for help with her eyes.  Wendy was just so extra and I get the impression that she is lonely needy and unhappy..

• Love 6

Wendy has turned into a raging narcissist.  I don't know how I've tolerated and even found her entertaining all these years but in the last year it has become intolerable for me to watch her and the past few weeks I've been able to just skip her altogether.

The way she treats Boof and the other DJ's seems inappropriate to me bordering on sexual harassment.

The show now has morphed into being all about Wendy and her weekends and what she's eating. Maybe they realize we all hate the 'hot topics' on geriatric housewives and trying for a MUKBANG Wendy segment lol

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Leilani said:

The show now has morphed into being all about Wendy and her weekends and what she's eating. Maybe they realize we all hate the 'hot topics' on geriatric housewives and trying for a MUKBANG Wendy segment lol

Your suggestion made me LOL - Wendy is perfect for mukbang.   She could have a whole show with different chefs preparing her favorite meals, all of it sponsored by a hot sauce company.  Sit Wendy at a table and have the chef put their dish in front of her and watch her CHOW DOWN.

This new segment "Wendy's Goodie Bag" is a tremendous waste of time.  Look at the garbage people send me!  See this hideous wax candle and coffee mug.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, patty1h said:

This new segment "Wendy's Goodie Bag" is a tremendous waste of time.  Look at the garbage people send me!  See this hideous wax candle and coffee mug.  

Please don't tell me Wendy has a segment featuring $hit her "fans" have sent to her? 

That just reeks of desperation to come up with something to fill a few minutes of her lame ass show. She's definitely on the edge of "snapping" again.

• Love 4

This new segment came up late in the show.  They had Wendy sitting in her chair in front of the audience and a big sign with lights around it titled "Wendy's Goodie Bag".  Wendy describes how fans send her stuff all the time and it ends up back in her office, so today we get the treat of seeing some of the treasures.  It was funny, though, just before she started to hold up the gifts, she says to Suzanne "what's the name of this segment again?".  She forgot, even with the giant sign next to her head!

I may have forgotten 1-2 items, as I was so stunned by this waste of time segment, but this is what I recall:  She showed us this long silver cape, a pillow with a picture on it, a piece of jewelry, a truly hideous wax candle made to look like Wendy's face, a coffee mug and a portrait that someone painted of her two cats, which was actually not bad.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Ok...what’s a MUKBANG? 

Per Wikipedia, Mukbang started in Korea, where people would set up a camera and livestream themselves eating.  At first, it was a way for single people to "connect" with others, then it turned into a fad where people would eat large quantities of food for likes and shares.  It became popular and then people started trying to out-eat others as a form of accomplishment.  They have challenges like eating very spicy foods, very messy stuff, eat every item sold in a particular fast food joint, eating live squid, etc.  This chick has been doing it a long time.  It used to be a "rule" that the mukbanger had to finish all of the food in front of them, but slowly, they've stopped that practice.

It came to America and folks jumped on the bandwagon on Youtube and monetized it.  They'd open a Patreon and fools would send them money, as tips and incentive.   Mukbang is another reason I want to get off the planet - fools eating vast quantities of food while other people go hungry, all so some other fool will pay to watch this nonsense.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Mukbang is another reason I want to get off the planet -

I do too. I'm hoping I won't be one of those people who lives to be 80 or 90. Our world is turning into a massive septic tank of human depravity. 

I present to you Exhibit A: Wendy Williams and her co-hosts.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Leilani said:

Wendy has turned into a raging narcissist.  I don't know how I've tolerated and even found her entertaining all these years but in the last year it has become intolerable for me to watch her and the past few weeks I've been able to just skip her altogether.

The way she treats Boof and the other DJ's seems inappropriate to me bordering on sexual harassment.

She can talk off topic all she wants IF ONLY she had some good guests on like she had in the beginning.  Bethenny Frankel, Martha Stewart and so many others that are somebody.  She has made enemies of practically everyone she knows, except some rappers who we don’t even know.  Anybody who is somebody won’t go on for fear of being embarrassed on national t.v.  She blew it.  All she has is her cats, food, what she watched on t.v. and who called her lately.  She is her own worst enemy.  How long can she keep talking shit?     Now, haha, she has a new segment.  What gifts has her people sent her. These people are going out of their way sending gifts and she doesn’t even know who they are.  Her handlers who open the gifts probably discard the info of who sent them. Every person who gives should get a hand written thank you from Wendy.  Common courtesy.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

These people are going out of their way sending gifts and she doesn’t even know who they are.

And once she's featured their gifts they sent to her, Wendy can throw them in the trash. Which is probably what she wanted to do all along. She's a vile disgusting person. I hope she goes down hard and fast real soon. Arrogant bitch.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Wendy looked awful today..

Right?  She’s what .. 53 .. and dresses like I don’t know what.  The audience also, with their crowns, sparkles,ballerina dresses, etc.  It has become a side show at the circus.  And those sneakers have got to go.  With her money, she could afford custom made pretty low shoes.  If she gave up anchovies, hot sauce and all the salty food she eats, she would not have swollen legs and feet.  If I eat a couple of potato chips, my feet swell up.

• Love 6

This show has sunk so low that Wendy was boasting that an upcoming guest is that stripper who fell from the top of a 15-foot pole and fractured her jaw.  Wendy even pre-warned the viewers that the woman won't be able to talk much because her jaw is going to be wired shut.  Wendy was all pumped because "other shows wanted her but she's coming HERE!"  Sowhatdon'tcare.

Also, anyone else who watched today and saw when Wendy burped loudly during HT, I swear it sounded like she let one rip at the same time.  Nasty beast.  And in the latest "Wendy Food News" we learn that she only likes Oreos, Nutter Butter PB cookies or Chips Ahoy, with apple juice, not milk.  

Edited by patty1h
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, patty1h said:

This show has sunk so low that Wendy was boasting that an upcoming guest is that stripper who fell from the top of a 15-foot pole and fractured her jaw.  Wendy even pre-warned the viewers that the woman won't be able to talk much because her jaw is going to be wired shut.  Wendy was all pumped because "other shows wanted her but she's coming HERE!"  Sowhatdon'tcare.

Yeah Wendy, we'll be sure to record that compelling episode with your special guest....a nobody from some random strip club who broke her jaw falling off the pole. And can't talk during the interview.

Why not just put a cardboard cutout of the stripper and set it on the interview couch.

Why does Wendy think ANYONE gives a $hit about about this woman? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I don't follow Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. so I'm not sure how this started or if it's even a real thing, but someone has started a #cancelwendywilliams hashtag.  I just saw that this storm may be brewing while reading comments over on Youtube.

Apparently some people didn't like what Wendy said on the show today during HT.  I forgot how she started but suddenly Wendy was on this tangent and said that gay men need to stop co-opting women's clothing.  She said something like "you all need to stop putting on our skirts and our heels!".  Then she picked out a gay man in the audience and had a dialogue with him, kind of yelling at him on this topic.  I guess there's folks out there who feel that Wendy is putting down a segment of the LGBTQ community.   The irony is that earlier in the show Wendy was saying that nobody can take a joke anymore, everyone is getting their feelings hurt over nothing.   We'll see it this "controversy" goes anywhere.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Nobody knew that Parasite was going to win.  Who else get paid not to do their job?  I mostly come here and don't watch Wendy.  I kind of hate her on her show.  SHe hates everything, including herself.  Tired of hearing about her miserable life and her ugly faces.  I wish I could feel sorry for her with her mental decline but I don't.  Her poor staff...... I hope she pays them well but she is cheap so I doubt it.

On 2/10/2020 at 10:37 AM, Silver Bells said:

Monday.  OBNOXIOUS, that’s Wendy.  What she says goes.  Nobody else can have an opinion .. Norman, Boof, Suzanne.  I don’t think she liked the beads from Boof.  She reports the celebrity news, but didn’t watch the Oscars.  Does that make sense?  That’s her job.  Everyone has to do her work.  Why does she make those faces?  Like she’s disgusted.  Then she waits a few seconds so you can absorb.  She was nasty to Norman too today.  Who does she think she is?   She was “ dippin n doin it” in Brooklyn last nite eating free pizza and anchovies.  Yuk.  Wendy likes them, so we should too.  I just can’t.  She is not likeable anymore.  Oh, and why does she have to jump in her seat when she sits down?   I watch because I like “Trendy at Wendy”.

Can't stand trendy at wendy - cheap stuff they pay her to pretend to like.  I can hardly get through HT.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, patty1h said:

I don't follow Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. so I'm not sure how this started or if it's even a real thing, but someone has started a #cancelwendywilliams hashtag.  I just saw that this storm may be brewing while reading comments over on Youtube.

Apparently some people didn't like what Wendy said on the show today during HT.  I forgot how she started but suddenly Wendy was on this tangent and said that gay men need to stop co-opting women's clothing.  She said something like "you all need to stop putting on our skirts and our heels!".  Then she picked out a gay man in the audience and had a dialogue with him, kind of yelling at him on this topic.  I guess there's folks out there who feel that Wendy is putting down a segment of the LGBTQ community.   The irony is that earlier in the show Wendy was saying that nobody can take a joke anymore, everyone is getting their feelings hurt over nothing.   We'll see it this "controversy" goes anywhere.

Yes, I saw that whole thing.  She’s now picking people from the audience and embarrasses them.  She’s doing it every day now.  It’s because she has nothing to talk about.  She’s made enemies with practically everyone she knows.

• Love 4
On 2/12/2020 at 10:18 PM, chenoa333 said:

Yeah Wendy, we'll be sure to record that compelling episode with your special guest....a nobody from some random strip club who broke her jaw falling off the pole. And can't talk during the interview.

Why not just put a cardboard cutout of the stripper and set it on the interview couch.

Why does Wendy think ANYONE gives a $hit about about this woman? 

I can’t stop laughing!

• LOL 1